• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6536 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 131 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 03:35 GMT
#2401
We weren't going to lynch BH or 4F.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:35 GMT
#2402
On April 13 2012 12:32 zelblade wrote:
4face was pretty clearly green -.-

And he would be a free mislynch so who cares :D


AH YES HE HELPED US SO MUCH. HE WAS GREEN LIKE THIS BALL, AND TOWN WAS TRIPPING ON HIM.

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 13 2012 03:42 GMT
#2403
I had a blast this game, regardless of outcome. Since my role PM said I was a woman I kept trying to swap between crazy bitch and sophisticated lady lol. I hadn't actually given up, but I wanted the endless case to stop so I was like PEACE OUT BITCHES, WBG STFU
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 13 2012 03:48 GMT
#2404
On April 13 2012 11:10 Mattchew wrote:
8:45 PM





VisceraEyes aka John Herbert Dillinger the Mafia Goon was cuddled to death by super cute kittens!

Welcome to TL Mafia LI, you are John Herbert Dillinger, an Anti-Monarchist Scum, you are here because you have always championed the cause of the impoverished, and because these men took time out of their day to liberate you from prison before you were put to death. Now your skills at breaking and entering, as well as poisoning and murder will no doubt be key in conducting this plan and securing a new regime for the country, one where the poor will be better aided and where inequity will no longer triumph. If in the process you happen to make it out with several million in valuable jewelry, all the better. Your team is Adam4167, Artanis[Xp], Toadesstern, Zealos, VisceraEyes and zelblade You may coordinate in this QT: as well as through any other means you wish

It is now night 2. PM Me (Mattchew) and GMarshal with your NIght Actions


[image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 13 2012 03:49 GMT
#2405
I think in future games I'm going to be nicer. I feel like I was really mean and I feel bad :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:50 GMT
#2406
I PMed GM asking if we could have a Redo with a similar semi-closed setup and fluff. Maybe invite all the players from this game, then fill the rest of the list (if people don't want to play) with public signups. TL Mafia LI.V, as it were. would we be interested in this?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:53:40
April 13 2012 03:53 GMT
#2407
On April 13 2012 12:49 Risen wrote:
I think in future games I'm going to be nicer. I feel like I was really mean and I feel bad :/

you weren't THE WORST, but yeah just tone it back. we're all friends here ^^

I mean I essentially called ghost a terrible terrible townie just for accusing me. That was kind of bad. sorry dude.

I would almost definitely not be interested in a rematch of TL LI.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 03:54 GMT
#2408
On April 13 2012 12:50 Blazinghand wrote:
I PMed GM asking if we could have a Redo with a similar semi-closed setup and fluff. Maybe invite all the players from this game, then fill the rest of the list (if people don't want to play) with public signups. TL Mafia LI.V, as it were. would we be interested in this?


+1
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
April 13 2012 03:55 GMT
#2409
I'd prefer to move on, as well.
Trust in Bayes.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:56 GMT
#2410
On April 13 2012 12:55 MidnightGladius wrote:
I'd prefer to move on, as well.


I literally forgot you were in this game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 03:57 GMT
#2411
Okay, so now that I actually have the time for another mafia game Space Station Mafia has already begun?


FML
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
April 13 2012 03:59 GMT
#2412
Yeah, N1 was quite a long time ago
Trust in Bayes.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 04:01 GMT
#2413
Hey guys. I just wanted to say.....that scum were going to win this game.

I have faith that town would have read the thread, as I requested, and lynched directly into my lynch list. And scum would have won.

Thank you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 04:02 GMT
#2414
On April 13 2012 12:50 Blazinghand wrote:
I PMed GM asking if we could have a Redo with a similar semi-closed setup and fluff. Maybe invite all the players from this game, then fill the rest of the list (if people don't want to play) with public signups. TL Mafia LI.V, as it were. would we be interested in this?


+2

I /outed SSM because I thought this would go on for a couple of days. I'm more than happy to have round 2 of this.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 04:09:54
April 13 2012 04:03 GMT
#2415
On April 13 2012 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hey guys. I just wanted to say.....that scum were going to win this game.

I have faith that town would have read the thread, as I requested, and lynched directly into my lynch list. And scum would have won.

Thank you.

+1

We needed 2 mislynches to win this game still having 3 KP to kill key players. ..

Edit: Oh and no sorry I would not be willing to play this again. I really am looking for a smaller game next time. Either a mini or a 20 player game.

I mean VE and I bombed the thread on purpose (with a little help from gonzaw) but that shit is exhausting and I really need a break from this game and join something smaller :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 04:05 GMT
#2416
On April 13 2012 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hey guys. I just wanted to say.....that scum were going to win this game.

I have faith that town would have read the thread, as I requested, and lynched directly into my lynch list. And scum would have won.

Thank you.

the fact that i still want to argue with you just reminds me that I need to get away from this cursed thread
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 04:22 GMT
#2417
On April 13 2012 13:05 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hey guys. I just wanted to say.....that scum were going to win this game.

I have faith that town would have read the thread, as I requested, and lynched directly into my lynch list. And scum would have won.

Thank you.

the fact that i still want to argue with you just reminds me that I need to get away from this cursed thread


LOL


BUT TOAD DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE GAME! HE DIDN'T POST READS UNPROVOKED AND TUNNELED ME!
HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT!

Anyways, can an observer link to the Obs QT? Or scum QT too for that matter.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
April 13 2012 04:25 GMT
#2418
Scum QT

Nothing much to see in here, just pages of toad and VE bickering like a married couple
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 04:27 GMT
#2419
On April 13 2012 13:25 Adam4167 wrote:
Scum QT

Nothing much to see in here, just pages of toad and VE bickering like a married couple


It's pretty bad. Toad has a strange tendency to infuriate me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 04:30 GMT
#2420
On April 13 2012 13:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:25 Adam4167 wrote:
Scum QT

Nothing much to see in here, just pages of toad and VE bickering like a married couple


It's pretty bad. Toad has a strange tendency to infuriate me.

Indeed. We can't play together it seems. I suggest couple therapy.
Step1: Hydra a game together.
Step2: It can only get better.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3403
Rush 265
Soma 259
Killer 115
ToSsGirL 96
Mong 80
Shinee 29
Counter-Strike
ceh9564
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
summit1g7659
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh238
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos708
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.