• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12772 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 105 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 14 2011 01:36 GMT
#241
On May 14 2011 10:25 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 10:17 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:12 Ace wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:06 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:05 Ace wrote:
here we go again. Assigning roles before people pick. Disaster incoming.


Where exactly does this cause "disaster" to me it looks like it causes accountability for anti-town roles and only for anti-town roles.

Can you explain why its a bad idea? I'd really love to hear your input on this.


accountability? lol did you read the last 3 PYP games?


Yes, yes I did, I fail to see your point, if we know who has the PoD and we go into a double night then we vigi shoot him right off the bat, or lynch him if that isn't an option... Same with the other roles, assuming the plan is actually followed where is the flaw?

And if its not followed what do you propose? Everyone picks whatever they want? I feel like thats going to end with the mafia holding enough powerful roles to roll over us by denying lynches/converting people.


1.) Can't know if your "assigned" roles went to the right person.
2.) Won't know if the role went to town or mafia

For the chance of tying a few people to roles and not alignment you'll be giving Scum information on where the roles went. Lets not forget that unlike any other PYP game the amount of killing roles in this game are pretty high.


1.) *if* we agree to follow the plan then we will, because if they are town they will pick them, in the interest of benefiting the town, and if they are scum they don't want to be caught at a lie. And we'll be able to tell if the power was picked earlier since the person picking it will get vanilla. However I agree that this might be a weakness of the plan, is there any way to remedy it?

2.) It wont matter, if they are town they will never use the role, if they are mafia we will know if it is used, and will be able to kill them for it, thats the reason for assigning the activated anti-town roles to these players, rather than passive anti-town roles, its *really* easy to tell if they've been used.

On these people being killed by the mafia, then those anti-town roles are out of the game, rather than power roles, I dont see the issue with them being focused down.

I can't say I'm comfortable with letting townies pick whatever they want, I feel like thats going to lead to the mafia snagging powerful roles and the town overlapping too much in the role selection.

Still this plan cannot work if the people in those positions don't agree to it, so we should be in agreement before the draft order comes out.
Moderator
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 14 2011 01:49 GMT
#242
Just checking in to say that I have sent in my numbers and at the moment, I have no idea which role(s) I'd pick.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 14 2011 01:54 GMT
#243
Checking used roles doesn't really work. All mafia has to do if they're in the top 5 or whatever is pick a role that's really beneficial to them. Then they have their buddy that picks last take the role that they were supposed to take. Now if you check if the role went off....well it did.

Unless you want to assign check-picks to numbers 15-20 or something like that.
Cheese is good for you!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 14 2011 02:02 GMT
#244
On May 14 2011 10:54 Scamp wrote:
Checking used roles doesn't really work. All mafia has to do if they're in the top 5 or whatever is pick a role that's really beneficial to them. Then they have their buddy that picks last take the role that they were supposed to take. Now if you check if the role went off....well it did.

Unless you want to assign check-picks to numbers 15-20 or something like that.


No, we don't want check-picks, those would saddle us with 5 more vanilas for no tangible benefit.

I think I'm missing your point though, lets say mafia lands on 8 and 8 is assigned to pick PoD, and he does not and his buddy at 25 does instead, then if the PoD goes of we lynch 8 and get a mafia, who has a different role, but is still scum, I don't see the flaw in that. I think I may be misunderstanding your post though...
Moderator
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 14 2011 02:13 GMT
#245
No, you're not misunderstanding my post but how you came up with that example is beyond me.

Unless all roles, when used, also show who used them. Which I don't think they do.

The only flaw otherwise is if the buddy gets killed.

And the check-picks was a joke. But at least I know you got it.
Cheese is good for you!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 14 2011 02:21 GMT
#246
On May 14 2011 11:13 Scamp wrote:
No, you're not misunderstanding my post but how you came up with that example is beyond me.

Unless all roles, when used, also show who used them. Which I don't think they do.

The only flaw otherwise is if the buddy gets killed.

And the check-picks was a joke. But at least I know you got it.


Thats the thing, I picked powers that are obvious when used, if a vote rigger acts we know because the lead person didn't get lynched, if the PoD acts we know because the night is doubled, if the thief acts we know because someone claims they got vanillaized. I the GF acts we know because the mafia count jumps up unexpectedly

Thus if the town agrees to follow the plan then those roles will be guaranteed to be in those slots, since people agreed to do it, and if the roles are used we know the people in those slots are responsible for the usage of the power. If a person lies about following this plan they deserve what they have coming, and will die if the mafia uses the power, since they will be held responsible.

Does my plan make more sense now? Its essentially a way to nullify the one shot visible anti-town roles.

Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 14 2011 02:26 GMT
#247
Oh, and I forgot, but the janitor *really* needs to be on that list, I forgot that it was in the game, but its insanely anti-town...
Moderator
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 14 2011 02:35 GMT
#248
Isn't it a little early to be arguing over role distribution? Right now, everyone is just picking numbers and reading over the role descriptions. If anything, we shouldn't be sharing too much information over roles or numbers, so that the Mafia has as little information as possible and can't manipulate the draft order to get (or worse, get assigned) a specific position/role.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 14 2011 02:39 GMT
#249
On May 14 2011 11:35 dreamflower wrote:
Isn't it a little early to be arguing over role distribution? Right now, everyone is just picking numbers and reading over the role descriptions. If anything, we shouldn't be sharing too much information over roles or numbers, so that the Mafia has as little information as possible and can't manipulate the draft order to get (or worse, get assigned) a specific position/role.


The thing with my denial plan is it shouldn't matter if mafia or town lands the role, and my fear is that if I wait till the draft order comes out the players in those positions will oppose it simply because they feel like those roles wouldn't be as much "fun" as the alternatives. However if you think it wise to wait to discuss it I suppose I can be agreeable to that. Also there has been no discussion of what numbers are being picked, and I want it to remain that way, as this way we increase clashes and disrupt the mafia, which can only be good for the town.
Moderator
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 14 2011 02:42 GMT
#250
While your plan does make more sense now, there are simply way too many factors for the plan to work in my eyes.

Furthermore, it seems to me like it'd be even easier for the mafia to direct the town. If the position at #8 does get revealed, now everyone has to focus on that person unless you want to lynch the hero of the town.
Cheese is good for you!
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 14 2011 02:56 GMT
#251
I really really want the bus driver role. I can bug him until I get what I want! Do you guys realize how quick it is to fill up an inbox with 100+ messages when you use an automator?

I will bus myself again. >

+ Show Spoiler +
jkjk, happy birthday! I do want bus driver though.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 14 2011 03:07 GMT
#252
On May 14 2011 10:36 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 10:25 Ace wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:17 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:12 Ace wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:06 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:05 Ace wrote:
here we go again. Assigning roles before people pick. Disaster incoming.


Where exactly does this cause "disaster" to me it looks like it causes accountability for anti-town roles and only for anti-town roles.

Can you explain why its a bad idea? I'd really love to hear your input on this.


accountability? lol did you read the last 3 PYP games?


Yes, yes I did, I fail to see your point, if we know who has the PoD and we go into a double night then we vigi shoot him right off the bat, or lynch him if that isn't an option... Same with the other roles, assuming the plan is actually followed where is the flaw?

And if its not followed what do you propose? Everyone picks whatever they want? I feel like thats going to end with the mafia holding enough powerful roles to roll over us by denying lynches/converting people.


1.) Can't know if your "assigned" roles went to the right person.
2.) Won't know if the role went to town or mafia

For the chance of tying a few people to roles and not alignment you'll be giving Scum information on where the roles went. Lets not forget that unlike any other PYP game the amount of killing roles in this game are pretty high.


1.) *if* we agree to follow the plan then we will, because if they are town they will pick them, in the interest of benefiting the town, and if they are scum they don't want to be caught at a lie. And we'll be able to tell if the power was picked earlier since the person picking it will get vanilla. However I agree that this might be a weakness of the plan, is there any way to remedy it?

2.) It wont matter, if they are town they will never use the role, if they are mafia we will know if it is used, and will be able to kill them for it, thats the reason for assigning the activated anti-town roles to these players, rather than passive anti-town roles, its *really* easy to tell if they've been used.

On these people being killed by the mafia, then those anti-town roles are out of the game, rather than power roles, I dont see the issue with them being focused down.

I can't say I'm comfortable with letting townies pick whatever they want, I feel like thats going to lead to the mafia snagging powerful roles and the town overlapping too much in the role selection.

Still this plan cannot work if the people in those positions don't agree to it, so we should be in agreement before the draft order comes out.


I fell asleep reading this
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 14 2011 03:12 GMT
#253
On May 14 2011 12:07 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 10:36 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:25 Ace wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:17 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:12 Ace wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:06 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:05 Ace wrote:
here we go again. Assigning roles before people pick. Disaster incoming.


Where exactly does this cause "disaster" to me it looks like it causes accountability for anti-town roles and only for anti-town roles.

Can you explain why its a bad idea? I'd really love to hear your input on this.


accountability? lol did you read the last 3 PYP games?


Yes, yes I did, I fail to see your point, if we know who has the PoD and we go into a double night then we vigi shoot him right off the bat, or lynch him if that isn't an option... Same with the other roles, assuming the plan is actually followed where is the flaw?

And if its not followed what do you propose? Everyone picks whatever they want? I feel like thats going to end with the mafia holding enough powerful roles to roll over us by denying lynches/converting people.


1.) Can't know if your "assigned" roles went to the right person.
2.) Won't know if the role went to town or mafia

For the chance of tying a few people to roles and not alignment you'll be giving Scum information on where the roles went. Lets not forget that unlike any other PYP game the amount of killing roles in this game are pretty high.


1.) *if* we agree to follow the plan then we will, because if they are town they will pick them, in the interest of benefiting the town, and if they are scum they don't want to be caught at a lie. And we'll be able to tell if the power was picked earlier since the person picking it will get vanilla. However I agree that this might be a weakness of the plan, is there any way to remedy it?

2.) It wont matter, if they are town they will never use the role, if they are mafia we will know if it is used, and will be able to kill them for it, thats the reason for assigning the activated anti-town roles to these players, rather than passive anti-town roles, its *really* easy to tell if they've been used.

On these people being killed by the mafia, then those anti-town roles are out of the game, rather than power roles, I dont see the issue with them being focused down.

I can't say I'm comfortable with letting townies pick whatever they want, I feel like thats going to lead to the mafia snagging powerful roles and the town overlapping too much in the role selection.

Still this plan cannot work if the people in those positions don't agree to it, so we should be in agreement before the draft order comes out.


I fell asleep reading this


Cool story bro.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 14 2011 03:19 GMT
#254
On May 14 2011 12:07 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 10:36 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:25 Ace wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:17 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:12 Ace wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:06 GMarshal wrote:
On May 14 2011 10:05 Ace wrote:
here we go again. Assigning roles before people pick. Disaster incoming.


Where exactly does this cause "disaster" to me it looks like it causes accountability for anti-town roles and only for anti-town roles.

Can you explain why its a bad idea? I'd really love to hear your input on this.


accountability? lol did you read the last 3 PYP games?


Yes, yes I did, I fail to see your point, if we know who has the PoD and we go into a double night then we vigi shoot him right off the bat, or lynch him if that isn't an option... Same with the other roles, assuming the plan is actually followed where is the flaw?

And if its not followed what do you propose? Everyone picks whatever they want? I feel like thats going to end with the mafia holding enough powerful roles to roll over us by denying lynches/converting people.


1.) Can't know if your "assigned" roles went to the right person.
2.) Won't know if the role went to town or mafia

For the chance of tying a few people to roles and not alignment you'll be giving Scum information on where the roles went. Lets not forget that unlike any other PYP game the amount of killing roles in this game are pretty high.


1.) *if* we agree to follow the plan then we will, because if they are town they will pick them, in the interest of benefiting the town, and if they are scum they don't want to be caught at a lie. And we'll be able to tell if the power was picked earlier since the person picking it will get vanilla. However I agree that this might be a weakness of the plan, is there any way to remedy it?

2.) It wont matter, if they are town they will never use the role, if they are mafia we will know if it is used, and will be able to kill them for it, thats the reason for assigning the activated anti-town roles to these players, rather than passive anti-town roles, its *really* easy to tell if they've been used.

On these people being killed by the mafia, then those anti-town roles are out of the game, rather than power roles, I dont see the issue with them being focused down.

I can't say I'm comfortable with letting townies pick whatever they want, I feel like thats going to lead to the mafia snagging powerful roles and the town overlapping too much in the role selection.

Still this plan cannot work if the people in those positions don't agree to it, so we should be in agreement before the draft order comes out.


I fell asleep reading this


Don't mind Ace. Its normal for people to start to get senile at his age.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 14 2011 03:34 GMT
#255
Nice, let's go a trucking.

Instead of making a fail list, let's try to breakdown the strongest roles and see if there is any do or die stuff. There are way too many good roles to check everything, so I think we should consider town combos that would be difficult for mafia to circumvent, and mafia combos that will make it difficult for town.

Also if someone threw together a list in order of strongest to weakest roles, I'd love to see it. I meant to do that earlier but I blew it off ;P I'll start going through them now. Its best to just STFU about your numbers and then announce them after. PYP3 taught me that even people shouting "[1][1]!!!1!1!" helps scum. I guess you can consider it mindgames to them but I think it's ultimately pointless.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 14 2011 03:35 GMT
#256
*nods in agreement with bum's post*

I'm not doing any work though. I feel like relaxing this game.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2011 03:38 GMT
#257
HEY GUYS! I'm Chezinu!

AND I JUST FINISHED MY LAST FINAL EXAM LESS THAN 3 HOURS AGO!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 14 2011 03:43 GMT
#258
you feel like relaxing every game ace
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
May 14 2011 03:54 GMT
#259
On May 14 2011 12:43 chaoser wrote:
you feel like relaxing every game ace


HES POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS! OBV SCUM!

...ok not really :/
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 14 2011 04:07 GMT
#260
This kinda takes the fun out of it, but would everyone agree if it was possible, determining the draft order by randomly assigning numbers would benefit town as it removes the mafia advantage of preventing clashing?

The only problems would be:
1) Coming up with a fair system to "randomly" generate the numbers. I'm sure we could come up with some system that takes a future event like the length of the 1st GSL finals game mod 25 to generate the order.
2) Everyone has to agree to using the random numbers. However, since the draft order is public, we will be able to narrow down who submitted the wrong numbers.

Thoughts?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
OSC
5h 42m
Replay Cast
5h 42m
OSC
18h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.