• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7967 users

[Champion] Cho'Gath - Page 15

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-11 16:04:29
October 11 2012 16:02 GMT
#281
How do You guys play vs Rengar? I am dong fine vs most of melee top champs but rengars dmg seems just too much. I am clueless. Last game i had like 100 armor tabi and he still killed me ridiculously fast.
Pathetic Greta hater.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-11 18:04:31
October 11 2012 17:58 GMT
#282
On October 11 2012 05:26 Tula wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2012 01:49 Chill wrote:
On October 10 2012 21:28 Complete wrote:
On October 09 2012 10:36 Chill wrote:
Update: Still loving Cho top. There seem to be two results. We either both build armour and MR and just sit in lane until 200 cs, or I get an early lead with W harassment until I can WQR. Rinse, repeat. He's so annoying. W's range feels too big to me.


What ELO are you?

I've been playing Chogy a lot too recently and he is quite good top! I'm pretty low skill though (can't get the hang of LoL like I could for SC2 .)

Does anybody have some advice during the laning phase on how/when to use his ult? I'm never really sure if I should keep it handy or just build stacks. Occasionally I end up in a position where if I hadn't used it on a minion I could have gotten a kill and feel really stupid!

I don't play ranked. I'm not very good.

The cooldown isn't that big (I think ~1min at level 6) but the stack isn't that big either (90hp). If there's any chance of a teamfight or 1v1 duel in the next 45 seconds, I typically hold onto it. If he's at ~75% and my big wave is pushing, I'll WQR jsut to scare him from tower farming. It's easy to continue to harass him at tower with WQ, and after three waves R will be back and he might be surprised to get WQR'd and die.

If he went b without me ulting, I'll use it right away.

You have to play wayyyy differently without ult as Cho. Ult + ignite does serious damage, not to mention how hard W is to dodge. I try to keep it up as much as possible. You can quite often get a 1 for 1 when getting ganked if you have it up. You can also dive so easily with WQRignite.


To some extent I disagree :p

Personally I feel building the first 3 stacks ASAP is more important than one more kill or not. Sometimes I save up (depending on my opponent) but usually I use the first 3-4 on creeps. Only if my lane opponent has a history of being willing to trade harass down to 25% health or so, will I save it for a fight. If they recall home as soon as they hit 50% and make sure to always stay close to their tower, I don't bother (far more common personally).

I agree that it is important for teamfights from the midgame on, but if you are in a solo lane you should be level 8-10 with at least 3 stacks done before the towers disappear (at least your own should be fairly safe, and Chos tower killing speed is bad to say the least )

If there is one thing I dislike about this char, it's that he is a meele character with a bad autoattack, meaning killing towers or inhibitors later on is a chore.

I actually find the opposite, I think Cho takes down towers pretty fast if you're good at timing the waves to double up. But yeah, I agree with your feast strategy. If I have the mana and they have the health to get a feast kill or if my jungler is coming and I'm top lane I'll save feast, otherwise I just feast all the things until I'm 6 stacked or there's a crucial point coming up. If I'm mid lane I'll grab blues with it and generally mids are a lot squishier so two combos and a few auto attacks are all it takes to get them into WQ flash feast range. Stacking feast and not dying are so big to snowballing your midgame as Chogath. If you're not the biggest thing in game at level 9-16 you're going to have a really tough game.

Oh and vs rengar open cloth + 5 and play passive until you farm boots 2. He deals magic with his W so you're going to want tabi (or merc, depending on comp) -> nmm + chainmail as a part of your opening. I'd probably end up maxing e against him and getting aegis + wits in some order after chainmail, depending on how he builds. Max w might be stronger. I haven't played the matchup enough but I've wrecked it pretty much every time I've played it.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
OnceKing
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States939 Posts
November 25 2012 17:57 GMT
#283
So with the removal of FoN coming in, what are your opinions on a new big-ticket MR item?
"Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got."
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
November 25 2012 18:09 GMT
#284
Aegis is still in the game, so that's one. Wit's End if you have several tanky people on your team is another one. Negatron Cloak is really good too, items that build out of it should be alright for full item build too.
Don't remember what new spirit visage is like, might be worthwile but probably not.
But yeah that's kinda it.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
December 03 2012 18:31 GMT
#285
Hey, just a noobish question : I just played a game where i found myself lacking any ult stacks i'd say 75% of the game and never got to 6 stack, so as a beginner World-destroying-alien-tyrannosaurus-rex i'm asking you guys : Is it better to use the ult on minions when it's up at anytime ?

i tend to keep in the fear of a teamfight and then i realize that it's only 60 sec CD :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
LazyFailKid
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada750 Posts
December 03 2012 19:09 GMT
#286
On December 04 2012 03:31 GregMandel wrote:
Hey, just a noobish question : I just played a game where i found myself lacking any ult stacks i'd say 75% of the game and never got to 6 stack, so as a beginner World-destroying-alien-tyrannosaurus-rex i'm asking you guys : Is it better to use the ult on minions when it's up at anytime ?

i tend to keep in the fear of a teamfight and then i realize that it's only 60 sec CD :/

I think that the general idea is spam your ult until you know you need it or your at 5-6 stacks

As a side note: what about chalice on cho in mid? If your facing AP it gives some nice resists and not many people can deal with screams in the face 24/7
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-03 20:14:03
December 03 2012 20:10 GMT
#287
On November 26 2012 02:57 OnceKing wrote:
So with the removal of FoN coming in, what are your opinions on a new big-ticket MR item?



SV I guess on a lot of champs is going to be a lot bigger I guess. Nothing has more mr then it and it would synergze well with anyone who has sustain heal or life/vamp steal. cho is going to be able to clear wraiths and get a ton of health from it.

Also warmogs wits and thornmail.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
December 03 2012 22:45 GMT
#288
On December 04 2012 04:09 LazyFailKid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 03:31 GregMandel wrote:
Hey, just a noobish question : I just played a game where i found myself lacking any ult stacks i'd say 75% of the game and never got to 6 stack, so as a beginner World-destroying-alien-tyrannosaurus-rex i'm asking you guys : Is it better to use the ult on minions when it's up at anytime ?

i tend to keep in the fear of a teamfight and then i realize that it's only 60 sec CD :/

I think that the general idea is spam your ult until you know you need it or your at 5-6 stacks

As a side note: what about chalice on cho in mid? If your facing AP it gives some nice resists and not many people can deal with screams in the face 24/7


I think that chalice into athene's on cho is really strong.
I usually build it first item when playing cho mid nowadays and skip doran's entirely. ap, cdr, mreg and mres. it's really everything a mid cho wants.
LazyFailKid
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada750 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-03 23:49:18
December 03 2012 23:48 GMT
#289
On December 04 2012 07:45 Keniji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 04:09 LazyFailKid wrote:
On December 04 2012 03:31 GregMandel wrote:
Hey, just a noobish question : I just played a game where i found myself lacking any ult stacks i'd say 75% of the game and never got to 6 stack, so as a beginner World-destroying-alien-tyrannosaurus-rex i'm asking you guys : Is it better to use the ult on minions when it's up at anytime ?

i tend to keep in the fear of a teamfight and then i realize that it's only 60 sec CD :/

I think that the general idea is spam your ult until you know you need it or your at 5-6 stacks

As a side note: what about chalice on cho in mid? If your facing AP it gives some nice resists and not many people can deal with screams in the face 24/7


I think that chalice into athene's on cho is really strong.
I usually build it first item when playing cho mid nowadays and skip doran's entirely. ap, cdr, mreg and mres. it's really everything a mid cho wants.

All you REALLY need to be able to scream 24/7 is chalice (assuming vs ap ofc, you wouldn't take chalice vs AD) so i like to branch off right there depending on the game. Generally Chalice>glacial is pretty good if i want to influence other lanes since it helps tower dive with the armor and gives you more CDR and mana to spam more spells. Rylais/Athenes/FH after that depending on what i need. It also lets you give blue to your jungler (although you taking it lets you literally spam all your spells when they come off CD)
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
December 03 2012 23:51 GMT
#290
Playing Mordekaiser against Chogath mid is an absolute nightmare.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
December 04 2012 01:21 GMT
#291
On December 04 2012 08:48 LazyFailKid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 07:45 Keniji wrote:
On December 04 2012 04:09 LazyFailKid wrote:
On December 04 2012 03:31 GregMandel wrote:
Hey, just a noobish question : I just played a game where i found myself lacking any ult stacks i'd say 75% of the game and never got to 6 stack, so as a beginner World-destroying-alien-tyrannosaurus-rex i'm asking you guys : Is it better to use the ult on minions when it's up at anytime ?

i tend to keep in the fear of a teamfight and then i realize that it's only 60 sec CD :/

I think that the general idea is spam your ult until you know you need it or your at 5-6 stacks

As a side note: what about chalice on cho in mid? If your facing AP it gives some nice resists and not many people can deal with screams in the face 24/7


I think that chalice into athene's on cho is really strong.
I usually build it first item when playing cho mid nowadays and skip doran's entirely. ap, cdr, mreg and mres. it's really everything a mid cho wants.

All you REALLY need to be able to scream 24/7 is chalice (assuming vs ap ofc, you wouldn't take chalice vs AD) so i like to branch off right there depending on the game. Generally Chalice>glacial is pretty good if i want to influence other lanes since it helps tower dive with the armor and gives you more CDR and mana to spam more spells. Rylais/Athenes/FH after that depending on what i need. It also lets you give blue to your jungler (although you taking it lets you literally spam all your spells when they come off CD)

Depends what lane you're in, if you're top and don't need the MR I would say skip chalice entirely because glacial deals with mana issues pretty well, if you're mid Athene's rush is fine but I feel slightly squishy and not as influential as if I merc -> Rylais. Some matchups it's pretty good and allows you to take hp per level seals (vs syndra in particular this is important because she just totally blows you up if she's good).
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
December 04 2012 01:52 GMT
#292
On November 26 2012 03:09 Scip wrote:
Aegis is still in the game, so that's one. Wit's End if you have several tanky people on your team is another one. Negatron Cloak is really good too, items that build out of it should be alright for full item build too.
Don't remember what new spirit visage is like, might be worthwile but probably not.
But yeah that's kinda it.

Aegis upgrades into a better "all the defenses" item.

Also, the Spirit Visage change is basically "this is a bigger item and it builds out of a Negatron" - it also costs more (2200 total, part of this is because it builds out of negatron) and is up to +20% Healing received - it's even more delicious if you really like the MR and the healing passive now.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
December 04 2012 04:06 GMT
#293
On December 04 2012 08:51 Sufficiency wrote:
Playing Mordekaiser against Chogath mid is an absolute nightmare.


I still stand by my opinion that Cho is the most broken mid-laner ever.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
December 04 2012 17:53 GMT
#294
On December 04 2012 13:06 Dusty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 08:51 Sufficiency wrote:
Playing Mordekaiser against Chogath mid is an absolute nightmare.


I still stand by my opinion that Cho is the most broken mid-laner ever.

Diana seems to do fine against him mid - nothing wrong with just autoing him if he silences you after you jump on him, your shield goes a long way against him, and you have the mobility to avoid getting ruptured. Then again, who DOESN'T Diana handle "just fine" mid, currently?
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
December 04 2012 18:14 GMT
#295
On December 04 2012 03:31 GregMandel wrote:
Hey, just a noobish question : I just played a game where i found myself lacking any ult stacks i'd say 75% of the game and never got to 6 stack, so as a beginner World-destroying-alien-tyrannosaurus-rex i'm asking you guys : Is it better to use the ult on minions when it's up at anytime ?

i tend to keep in the fear of a teamfight and then i realize that it's only 60 sec CD :/


The OP answers this pretty well. Did you read it?
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
December 04 2012 19:28 GMT
#296
On December 05 2012 02:53 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:06 Dusty wrote:
On December 04 2012 08:51 Sufficiency wrote:
Playing Mordekaiser against Chogath mid is an absolute nightmare.


I still stand by my opinion that Cho is the most broken mid-laner ever.

Diana seems to do fine against him mid - nothing wrong with just autoing him if he silences you after you jump on him, your shield goes a long way against him, and you have the mobility to avoid getting ruptured. Then again, who DOESN'T Diana handle "just fine" mid, currently?

Diana WRECKS Chogath mid and so does Syndra/Xerath/Lee, it's kind of why I'm trying to get him stable in top lane again. Obviously he's an amazing jungle, he was banned or picked in nearly every game at IPL for jungle.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 15:32:40
December 07 2012 15:31 GMT
#297
Frozen Heart or Iceborn Gauntlet? Iceborn Gauntlet seems like an good item for cho as he benefits from everything, but frozen heart pretty good, too.
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
December 07 2012 16:35 GMT
#298
On December 08 2012 00:31 Keniji wrote:
Frozen Heart or Iceborn Gauntlet? Iceborn Gauntlet seems like an good item for cho as he benefits from everything, but frozen heart pretty good, too.

really not sure, BUT so far i've stuck to Frozen heart. The 45 Ap simply isn't enough to make me change my mind, esp. since Cho has to be tanky to survive with his stacks intact.
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
December 15 2012 11:08 GMT
#299
So, I've been having success with Cho in the new jungle pretty consistently, but I've never found a build I've been 100% happy with.

I usually open machete with four health pot and 1 mana pot, and typically back with enough to grab spirit stone, boots, and a flask (~1k). After that I've tried a couple of different things, but I'm not sure I like the tanky spirit stone upgrade - it grants hp, armour, and tenacity, which is great, but it makes me want to grab mercs for MR but nope, tenacity, so I usually grab tabi and something like a negatron or chalice early.

Later on, I think it's not too hard to hit a good mix of 40% cdr and tankiness if I pick between rylais or bulwark and not both, but the early phases are throwing me off a bit. Any suggestions?
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
December 15 2012 11:31 GMT
#300
On December 15 2012 20:08 TheHumanSensation wrote:
So, I've been having success with Cho in the new jungle pretty consistently, but I've never found a build I've been 100% happy with.

I usually open machete with four health pot and 1 mana pot, and typically back with enough to grab spirit stone, boots, and a flask (~1k). After that I've tried a couple of different things, but I'm not sure I like the tanky spirit stone upgrade - it grants hp, armour, and tenacity, which is great, but it makes me want to grab mercs for MR but nope, tenacity, so I usually grab tabi and something like a negatron or chalice early.

Later on, I think it's not too hard to hit a good mix of 40% cdr and tankiness if I pick between rylais or bulwark and not both, but the early phases are throwing me off a bit. Any suggestions?


Nope seems good to me. What masteries do you use? I'm really not sure if wanderer is worth it, but thats not only for jungle cho but for other heros/roles as well
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 258
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25069
Shuttle 704
Hyuk 168
White-Ra 116
Dewaltoss 101
firebathero 76
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9556
qojqva1629
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Fnx 840
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Grubby1295
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu501
Other Games
summit1g3921
FrodaN1550
Beastyqt546
Mlord311
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS181
C9.Mang0179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 64
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 21m
Online Event
16h 21m
FEL
21h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.