• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12210 users

[Patch 1.0.0.128: Shyvana] General Discussion - Page 139

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 187 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.

- Neo, 9:49 KST, Nov 9th
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
November 10 2011 18:05 GMT
#2761
*insert pic of infested terren on Facebook trying to fit in*
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
November 10 2011 18:09 GMT
#2762
On November 11 2011 03:00 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 02:54 Mogwai wrote:
fuckin' a, am I an infested Terran?

Just don't get too close to anyone D:

Unless you're an SC2 IT, then you have only mere moments to live.


Live for the swwaaarrrm
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Harrow
Profile Joined November 2010
United States245 Posts
November 10 2011 18:18 GMT
#2763
Getting bored of playing Annie. Who should I think about buying next - Xerath, Malza or Brand? Maybe Cass.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 10 2011 18:23 GMT
#2764
On November 11 2011 03:18 Harrow wrote:
Getting bored of playing Annie. Who should I think about buying next - Xerath, Malza or Brand? Maybe Cass.


Be a boss and play Kat
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 10 2011 18:25 GMT
#2765
Harrow play Ryze, he's like her zombie cousin, you problebly have him as he's like 450 ip. IMHO you should go for Kassadin. That dude is awesome.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
November 10 2011 18:25 GMT
#2766
What if Blitzcrank grabbed Amumu who tossed his bandage on Skarner who was impaling Blitzcrank?
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 10 2011 18:27 GMT
#2767
On November 11 2011 03:25 Phrost wrote:
What if Blitzcrank grabbed Amumu who tossed his bandage on Skarner who was impaling Blitzcrank?


Two of them have to be allied, so they wouldn't be able to do it.

I would be curious to know what happens when a blitz grabs an amumu during bandage toss though
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
November 10 2011 18:32 GMT
#2768
On November 11 2011 03:18 Harrow wrote:
Getting bored of playing Annie. Who should I think about buying next - Xerath, Malza or Brand? Maybe Cass.

Go Zilean. Best laner in the game.
The legend of Darien lives on
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 18:35:05
November 10 2011 18:33 GMT
#2769
On November 11 2011 03:27 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 03:25 Phrost wrote:
What if Blitzcrank grabbed Amumu who tossed his bandage on Skarner who was impaling Blitzcrank?


Two of them have to be allied, so they wouldn't be able to do it.

I would be curious to know what happens when a blitz grabs an amumu during bandage toss though


One time I played Malphite and a Blitzcrank grabbed me halfway through my ult. It looked like Malphite had a seizure and then he just jumped into position and flew towards Blitz. It was pretty hilarious.

edit:
@Harrow,
Brand is even more boring than Annie. Of the four you listed Cassiopeia is probably the most fun and since Xerath will get nerfed...
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 18:36:45
November 10 2011 18:34 GMT
#2770
On November 11 2011 03:27 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 03:25 Phrost wrote:
What if Blitzcrank grabbed Amumu who tossed his bandage on Skarner who was impaling Blitzcrank?


Two of them have to be allied, so they wouldn't be able to do it.

I would be curious to know what happens when a blitz grabs an amumu during bandage toss though

We need to petition Riot to make a 3 team map. Make it in the shape of a Triforce with objectives in the middle. You can have one lane from each team to a nexus, and when you take a nexus the minions spawn for you, but once a team is eliminated the two remaining teams can take each others nexus and the first to have all three win.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 10 2011 18:39 GMT
#2771
On November 11 2011 03:18 Harrow wrote:
Getting bored of playing Annie. Who should I think about buying next - Xerath, Malza or Brand? Maybe Cass.


Cass. Although I could be biased cuz she's my main ^.^

Super fun and powerful champ once you get the hang of her.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
NSANE.hydra
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States644 Posts
November 10 2011 18:45 GMT
#2772
brand is pretty fun, i picked him up after getting tired of only playing 1 main caster. also it continues the "fire" theme you have going with annie
xerath op though. you wanna start stomping, get him.
"fuck mech...I could 4pool and as long as he's simply PLANNING on going mech, I'll lose"
Harrow
Profile Joined November 2010
United States245 Posts
November 10 2011 18:50 GMT
#2773
Wish some of these 6300ip champs were on rotation just now, I have no interest in playing Veigar -_-

Leaning towards Cass now, maybe I'll wait to see who's free next week.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
November 10 2011 18:55 GMT
#2774
I once knocked up a mini-golem in the jungle (forgot who I was playing - maybe Jarvan?) and the dude flew up in the air off the screen. A few seconds later it fell back down and I killed it. That was bizarre.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
November 10 2011 18:56 GMT
#2775
On November 11 2011 03:50 Harrow wrote:
Wish some of these 6300ip champs were on rotation just now, I have no interest in playing Veigar -_-

Leaning towards Cass now, maybe I'll wait to see who's free next week.


Unless you've seen enough like streams and stuff to see a champion and know you want to play them I'd say in general you should wait for free week before you buy. You listed Malzahar whom I don't own but I've played on free week multiple times. I figured I'd like him from watching other people play him but every time I play him on free week I just don't have much fun with him (even when I win or do well). I'm sure there are people who love him and think he's the best champion in the game but he's just not for me.

So even though I can tell you that I think of the ones you listed Cassiopeia is by far the most fun I would definitely recommend trying her out before you drop 6300 IP or 975 RP on a champion you may not even like.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 10 2011 18:56 GMT
#2776
On November 11 2011 03:55 Sandster wrote:
I once knocked up a mini-golem in the jungle (forgot who I was playing - maybe Jarvan?) and the dude flew up in the air off the screen. A few seconds later it fell back down and I killed it. That was bizarre.

Yeah, the knockup physics can freak out sometimes. I'll occasionally knock people into the air for seconds at a time as Xin, freaked me the hell out.
It's your boy Guzma!
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 10 2011 19:00 GMT
#2777
On November 11 2011 03:56 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 03:55 Sandster wrote:
I once knocked up a mini-golem in the jungle (forgot who I was playing - maybe Jarvan?) and the dude flew up in the air off the screen. A few seconds later it fell back down and I killed it. That was bizarre.

Yeah, the knockup physics can freak out sometimes. I'll occasionally knock people into the air for seconds at a time as Xin, freaked me the hell out.


That's nothing, I once kicked a guy as Lee Sin into a wall he couldn't pass through and he dissapeared for a good 5 seconds.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 10 2011 19:04 GMT
#2778
On November 11 2011 03:27 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 03:25 Phrost wrote:
What if Blitzcrank grabbed Amumu who tossed his bandage on Skarner who was impaling Blitzcrank?


Two of them have to be allied, so they wouldn't be able to do it.

I would be curious to know what happens when a blitz grabs an amumu during bandage toss though


if the bandage toss hits a target, amumu will be pulled away from the target when the hook hits him, but then will rocket towards his target at like double or triple range of a normal bandage toss. it's pretty lolzy. i have a LoL Replay with that happening saved somewhere
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 10 2011 19:06 GMT
#2779
On November 11 2011 04:00 Sabin010 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2011 03:56 Requizen wrote:
On November 11 2011 03:55 Sandster wrote:
I once knocked up a mini-golem in the jungle (forgot who I was playing - maybe Jarvan?) and the dude flew up in the air off the screen. A few seconds later it fell back down and I killed it. That was bizarre.

Yeah, the knockup physics can freak out sometimes. I'll occasionally knock people into the air for seconds at a time as Xin, freaked me the hell out.


That's nothing, I once kicked a guy as Lee Sin into a wall he couldn't pass through and he dissapeared for a good 5 seconds.

Lee Sin OP, can kick players out of existence.
It's your boy Guzma!
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
November 10 2011 19:14 GMT
#2780
Why the hell do people insist on counterpicking something against kass but refusing to put anything other than an AP there lol, lets counterpick without actually counterpicking.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 187 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings102
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11382
White-Ra 289
Dota 2
monkeys_forever801
NeuroSwarm158
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift6136
JimRising 664
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox788
Other Games
summit1g10040
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS69
Mew2King30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick333
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.