• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
yubee
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States3826 Posts
July 21 2008 06:57 GMT
#221
On July 21 2008 15:25 MyStiC_Chaos wrote:
I was fucking my couch (you know stick a bag and some lotion and squeeze the cushions) and I had the sound on the porn video that was full screen to highest.

My family came home.

You walk in seeing your son with his dick in between the cushions of your couch going back and forth.
OH GOD
brie.mihai
Profile Joined April 2007
Romania95 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-21 07:07:43
July 21 2008 07:07 GMT
#222
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaha. wins the thread in my opinion LOL.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 21 2008 07:08 GMT
#223
On July 21 2008 13:50 Funchucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 11:03 Seraphim wrote:
Whatever, what happens, happens [image loading]

Did you know that there are millions of sperm in each ejaculation that are killed and wasted, and each one could have become a human life?

If you think you're okay with that, just rememeber that there was another group of people who didn't care about destroying millions of human lives and thought that nobody would catch them...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


ROFL
Moderator<:3-/-<
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
July 21 2008 07:09 GMT
#224
On July 21 2008 15:25 MyStiC_Chaos wrote:
I was fucking my couch (you know stick a bag and some lotion and squeeze the cushions) and I had the sound on the porn video that was full screen to highest.

My family came home.

You walk in seeing your son with his dick in between the cushions of your couch going back and forth.

hahahahahaha
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
July 21 2008 07:27 GMT
#225
On July 21 2008 13:50 Funchucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 11:03 Seraphim wrote:
Whatever, what happens, happens [image loading]

Did you know that there are millions of sperm in each ejaculation that are killed and wasted, and each one could have become a human life?

If you think you're okay with that, just rememeber that there was another group of people who didn't care about destroying millions of human lives and thought that nobody would catch them...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


LOL, winner.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 21 2008 07:36 GMT
#226
On July 21 2008 12:55 Mynock wrote:
I dunno. Which one is better - caught jacking off or caught playing WoW? :/


or ... both? simultaneously?

Hates Fun🤔
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
July 21 2008 07:58 GMT
#227
Yang. You decided to beat off under the covers, while your father was in the bed?
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
July 21 2008 08:15 GMT
#228
Mystic, wasn't that a scene in a movie (I can't remember the name of it)
MyStiC_Chaos
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States499 Posts
July 21 2008 08:58 GMT
#229
On July 21 2008 17:15 DanceCommander wrote:
Mystic, wasn't that a scene in a movie (I can't remember the name of it)


If it was my parents probably set cameras in our living room then.

IDK if it was a scene, but it happened.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
July 21 2008 09:25 GMT
#230
On July 21 2008 13:29 yubee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 13:22 jkillashark wrote:
I have to say, this thread is vastly entertaining. I had quite a few laughs. I used to be a raging fiend myself but like somebody said earlier, I was able to quit while I was still ahead.

One time I visited a site and after I left the site and stopped using the computer, a small popup with a hot asian chick with big flashing words, "LEAVING EARLY?" popped up after I stopped using the computer. I was completely oblivious only to find out that my mom had went to the computer and demanded if I looked at bad stuff. I lied through my teeth and said it has got to be a virus from the video games I played earlier. She got mad at me for playing video games and forgot about the leaving early popup. So I escaped then.

My sister found a folder where I hid some porn and forgot about it after about a year because I had stopped the deed before I went to college but she didn't believe me.

I also learned in AP Biology that often times when people try to hide their boners too quickly, it may cause you to rupture a vessel or vein in the penis which is actually very painful from what I've heard. So I'm kind of glad that I will never have to ponder if I will ever get such an injury because though I've had thoughts of starting again, I'm glad I stopped.

+ Show Spoiler +
Some of you guys are freaking idiots and some of you guys are very creative
to be quite honest i find the idea of not masturbating a lot scarier than "rupturing a blood vessel or vein" from superfast boner hiding


ahahhaha lmfao "SUPERFAST BONER hiding" that just sounds hilarious to me lol
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
yang.aus
Profile Joined June 2008
Australia104 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-21 11:59:27
July 21 2008 11:35 GMT
#231
On July 19 2008 10:45 nAi.PrOtOsS wrote:
Why the fuck did u masturbate while in the same bed as ur dad? Thats risky as fuck, i admit ive done it in more dangerous places tho.


I did it on the school bus once, almost got caught. It was winter and we had jumpers that you could tie onto the bus seats. I tied it on when I got a seat to myself, I was so goddamn horny it wasn't funny. My friend threw a ball at the jumper and it held because I tied it really tight and I nearly shat my dacks.
HuK's biggest fan<3
Daniel:)
Profile Joined July 2008
Australia5 Posts
July 21 2008 11:48 GMT
#232
-_- na lol
I-R Guy, Who gon teach you leason.
Stimpacked
Profile Joined June 2008
Philippines368 Posts
July 21 2008 12:17 GMT
#233
i just remembered, one time my hot high school teacher felt something in her hand while she was watching a movie in the cinema like there is something in her hand. She was so focused on the movie that she didn't mind, she just thought it was like the hand of the person oh her side who coincidentally touched hers. After a while she then felt something was still touching her hand like fingers and she got irriated and she looked at it, it was an old guys penis rubbing in her hand like she made my teachers hand jack-off his penis then right when she pulled her hand off there was sperm all over her fingers ... hahaha the old man immediately closed his ziper and walked away from the cinema, she was so shocked on what happend that she didn't do anythin... i cant forget that story even if that was like 8 years ago... hehehe
live and let live...
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
July 21 2008 12:48 GMT
#234
haha you guys are so... entertaining
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
July 21 2008 13:01 GMT
#235
On July 21 2008 21:17 Stimpacked wrote:
i just remembered, one time my hot high school teacher felt something in her hand while she was watching a movie in the cinema like there is something in her hand. She was so focused on the movie that she didn't mind, she just thought it was like the hand of the person oh her side who coincidentally touched hers. After a while she then felt something was still touching her hand like fingers and she got irriated and she looked at it, it was an old guys penis rubbing in her hand like she made my teachers hand jack-off his penis then right when she pulled her hand off there was sperm all over her fingers ... hahaha the old man immediately closed his ziper and walked away from the cinema, she was so shocked on what happend that she didn't do anythin... i cant forget that story even if that was like 8 years ago... hehehe


how where you involved? or do your teachers tell their studenty their sex life? I bet you were the old men!
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
July 21 2008 13:06 GMT
#236
On July 21 2008 13:31 ilj.psa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 10:20 iG.ClouD wrote:
On July 21 2008 09:12 ilj.psa wrote:
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]

rofl i just find this hard to believe [image loading]

I wish I was lying too. Having a bitch sister is kind of troublesome [image loading]

not just 1 pic?[image loading]

Haven't seen her in like 2 years, I don't have pics sorry :[
btw everytime I get caught by my parents they just tell me to stop being a nerd and go find a girlfriend. God I hate them aswell [image loading]
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
July 21 2008 13:11 GMT
#237
On July 21 2008 16:36 paper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 12:55 Mynock wrote:
I dunno. Which one is better - caught jacking off or caught playing WoW? :/


or ... both? simultaneously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDocq6TaFs

This is why we all role NE female.
Ehhem :p My char
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
Stimpacked
Profile Joined June 2008
Philippines368 Posts
July 21 2008 13:16 GMT
#238
On July 21 2008 22:01 Yuljan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 21:17 Stimpacked wrote:
i just remembered, one time my hot high school teacher felt something in her hand while she was watching a movie in the cinema like there is something in her hand. She was so focused on the movie that she didn't mind, she just thought it was like the hand of the person oh her side who coincidentally touched hers. After a while she then felt something was still touching her hand like fingers and she got irriated and she looked at it, it was an old guys penis rubbing in her hand like she made my teachers hand jack-off his penis then right when she pulled her hand off there was sperm all over her fingers ... hahaha the old man immediately closed his ziper and walked away from the cinema, she was so shocked on what happend that she didn't do anythin... i cant forget that story even if that was like 8 years ago... hehehe


how where you involved? or do your teachers tell their studenty their sex life? I bet you were the old men!


yes teachers talk their personal life to students... cause i think our class topic was all about masturbation and other sex matters...
live and let live...
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
July 21 2008 13:28 GMT
#239
lol.. so many epic posts.

Caught once by my older brother. It sucks having to share a room. My bro was in the other room watching tv or playing video games, me in our room with my favorite porn mag in hand. I took it slow since I thought I had all day, those unclothed babes giving me that tingling feeling. After a little bit, I sense it. The release. Right about the same damn time, my bro starts knocking on the door. Now imagine this, you're about to explode and somebody's at the door(of course it's locked, i wasn't stupid). What do I do? Continue beating it like there's no tomorrow. I shoot into a wad of napkins and here's the best part: My fuckin' brother picks the lock. There I was, on my bed, porn mag beside me, me clutching a handful of tissues and my dick.

Thar you go, almost got caught a fair few times too.
I know where my towel is.
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-21 20:44:54
July 21 2008 20:27 GMT
#240
On July 21 2008 16:08 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 13:50 Funchucks wrote:
On July 21 2008 11:03 Seraphim wrote:
Whatever, what happens, happens [image loading]

Did you know that there are millions of sperm in each ejaculation that are killed and wasted, and each one could have become a human life?

If you think you're okay with that, just rememeber that there was another group of people who didn't care about destroying millions of human lives and thought that nobody would catch them...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


ROFL

haha well
+ Show Spoiler +
That explains the sudden masturbation rate increase during the 1920's

|
1960 | [image loading]
1950 | [image loading][image loading][image loading]
1940 | [image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
1930 | [image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
1920 | [image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
1910 | [image loading]
1900 | |[image loading][image loading]
____________________________________________________________________


Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 35m
OSC
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.