• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-21 00:12:41
July 21 2008 00:12 GMT
#201
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]

rofl i just find this hard to believe [image loading]
Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
July 21 2008 00:24 GMT
#202
On July 21 2008 09:12 ilj.psa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]

rofl i just find this hard to believe [image loading]

There is only one absolute logical refutation of your unwarranted skepticism...
+ Show Spoiler +
FIFTY COOKIE MONSTERS!
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
July 21 2008 00:28 GMT
#203
Yeah, my friend's dad caught me once, I was like 13.

He was like, "LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR NEXT TIME" and slammed it. Years later this man turned gay (not joking) and I'd like to think I helped him with that.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
July 21 2008 00:30 GMT
#204
Haven't really been caught. There was one time my sister walked in my room when I was looking at pics but I wasn't masturbating, was looking at torrent screen caps picking which ones to download but I closed it pretty fast so I'm not even sure she actually saw anything...
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 21 2008 00:33 GMT
#205
On July 20 2008 09:47 freedom yay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 09:31 Funchucks wrote:
On July 20 2008 09:26 freedom yay wrote:
On July 20 2008 08:45 Funchucks wrote:
On July 20 2008 08:38 GunsofthePatriots wrote:
On July 20 2008 08:28 Kennigit wrote:
I convinced my parents that they got a virus that puts porn links in the history and address bar of IE but only after i leave. lololololol. Its amazing the things you can say with a straight face to people that understand little about computers lol


stole my idea



if I ever forgot to delete my history and all of my cookies

that was going to be my excuse

You know what's fun is to make a folder named "Horse Porn" or something like that, then take a screenshot, delete the folder, and set the screenshot as the wallpaper.


What is wrong with you?

We're in a thread where people talk about masturbating while watching their sisters or in bed with their fathers, and you're singling me out for pranking?


Good point.. I withdraw my claim.


ROFL.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
July 21 2008 00:49 GMT
#206
On July 20 2008 13:38 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
The best thing is to do it in a room that takes a long time to get to .. like.. a room at the end of a hall.. then you can just set up a shitload of chairs or tables or something to obstruct their path. When you hear all the tables and stuff being moved around, you know it's time to zip up!

rofl

"Billy? *stumble* Why are all these chairs in the hallway?"

"..... I was playing 'Fort'."
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
July 21 2008 01:20 GMT
#207
On July 21 2008 09:12 ilj.psa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]

rofl i just find this hard to believe [image loading]

I wish I was lying too. Having a bitch sister is kind of troublesome [image loading]
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
July 21 2008 02:03 GMT
#208
Whatever, what happens, happens [image loading]
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 21 2008 02:09 GMT
#209
On April 22 2008 15:17 Dinosaur wrote:
[image loading]
meep ... meep

Moderator<:3-/-<
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
July 21 2008 02:15 GMT
#210
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]


"Aah Cloud stop owning me stop owning me so hard Cloud plz"
---this thread


Oh and btw, here's my answer (NSFW, don't read unless you have some time on your hands):
+ Show Spoiler +

No.
May the BeSt man win.
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
July 21 2008 03:44 GMT
#211
On July 21 2008 09:28 HeadBangaa wrote:
Yeah, my friend's dad caught me once, I was like 13.

He was like, "LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR NEXT TIME" and slammed it. Years later this man turned gay (not joking) and I'd like to think I helped him with that.


Hahaha, I remember that story. That was hilarious.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
July 21 2008 03:50 GMT
#212
This thread is absolutely hilarious. At first I wasnt going to read it, but Im so glad I did lol
Ive never been "caught" technically, or at least Ive never had anyone mention it to me. I use my laptop in the kitchen and sometimes Ill get some unwanted traffic in there at night if someone wakes up or someone who I thought was in bed isnt... but typically Ill be wearing a shirt and can cover up my dick and I can alt tab onto SC/WC3/WoW when need be
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
July 21 2008 03:55 GMT
#213
I dunno. Which one is better - caught jacking off or caught playing WoW? :/
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
July 21 2008 04:22 GMT
#214
I have to say, this thread is vastly entertaining. I had quite a few laughs. I used to be a raging fiend myself but like somebody said earlier, I was able to quit while I was still ahead.

One time I visited a site and after I left the site and stopped using the computer, a small popup with a hot asian chick with big flashing words, "LEAVING EARLY?" popped up after I stopped using the computer. I was completely oblivious only to find out that my mom had went to the computer and demanded if I looked at bad stuff. I lied through my teeth and said it has got to be a virus from the video games I played earlier. She got mad at me for playing video games and forgot about the leaving early popup. So I escaped then.

My sister found a folder where I hid some porn and forgot about it after about a year because I had stopped the deed before I went to college but she didn't believe me.

I also learned in AP Biology that often times when people try to hide their boners too quickly, it may cause you to rupture a vessel or vein in the penis which is actually very painful from what I've heard. So I'm kind of glad that I will never have to ponder if I will ever get such an injury because though I've had thoughts of starting again, I'm glad I stopped.

+ Show Spoiler +
Some of you guys are freaking idiots and some of you guys are very creative
Do your best, God will do the rest.
yubee
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States3826 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-21 04:30:08
July 21 2008 04:29 GMT
#215
On July 21 2008 13:22 jkillashark wrote:
I have to say, this thread is vastly entertaining. I had quite a few laughs. I used to be a raging fiend myself but like somebody said earlier, I was able to quit while I was still ahead.

One time I visited a site and after I left the site and stopped using the computer, a small popup with a hot asian chick with big flashing words, "LEAVING EARLY?" popped up after I stopped using the computer. I was completely oblivious only to find out that my mom had went to the computer and demanded if I looked at bad stuff. I lied through my teeth and said it has got to be a virus from the video games I played earlier. She got mad at me for playing video games and forgot about the leaving early popup. So I escaped then.

My sister found a folder where I hid some porn and forgot about it after about a year because I had stopped the deed before I went to college but she didn't believe me.

I also learned in AP Biology that often times when people try to hide their boners too quickly, it may cause you to rupture a vessel or vein in the penis which is actually very painful from what I've heard. So I'm kind of glad that I will never have to ponder if I will ever get such an injury because though I've had thoughts of starting again, I'm glad I stopped.

+ Show Spoiler +
Some of you guys are freaking idiots and some of you guys are very creative
to be quite honest i find the idea of not masturbating a lot scarier than "rupturing a blood vessel or vein" from superfast boner hiding
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
July 21 2008 04:31 GMT
#216
On July 21 2008 10:20 iG.ClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 09:12 ilj.psa wrote:
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]

rofl i just find this hard to believe [image loading]

I wish I was lying too. Having a bitch sister is kind of troublesome [image loading]

not just 1 pic?[image loading]
Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
July 21 2008 04:50 GMT
#217
On July 21 2008 11:03 Seraphim wrote:
Whatever, what happens, happens [image loading]

Did you know that there are millions of sperm in each ejaculation that are killed and wasted, and each one could have become a human life?

If you think you're okay with that, just rememeber that there was another group of people who didn't care about destroying millions of human lives and thought that nobody would catch them...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 21 2008 05:14 GMT
#218
On July 21 2008 13:50 Funchucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 11:03 Seraphim wrote:
Whatever, what happens, happens [image loading]

Did you know that there are millions of sperm in each ejaculation that are killed and wasted, and each one could have become a human life?

If you think you're okay with that, just rememeber that there was another group of people who didn't care about destroying millions of human lives and thought that nobody would catch them...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
1tym
Profile Joined April 2005
Korea (South)2425 Posts
July 21 2008 05:32 GMT
#219
On July 19 2008 10:44 Cobalt wrote:
This is why you install a computer in your shower, hidden behind part of the shower wall that drops down when you push a button under the shampoo. Then you've got your porn right at your fingertips, and a place no one will ever catch you!


This would mean you'd have to have shower at awkward times on ad-hoc basis. Too much hassle la~
1tym is one time for your mind
MyStiC_Chaos
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-21 06:26:38
July 21 2008 06:25 GMT
#220
I was fucking my couch (you know stick a bag and some lotion and squeeze the cushions) and I had the sound on the porn video that was full screen to highest.

My family came home.

You walk in seeing your son with his dick in between the cushions of your couch going back and forth.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 35m
OSC
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.