• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7913 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Dave[9]
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States2365 Posts
July 20 2008 04:04 GMT
#181
Yes UB, but is it THAT good?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104154&currentpage=316#6317
gameguard
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Korea (South)2132 Posts
July 20 2008 04:08 GMT
#182
On July 20 2008 12:48 il0seonpurpose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


Is she a half sister or your actual sister? and why were you masturbating while watching the mummy, or were you doing it to your sister? thats just gross

I was going on a family trip on a van to somewhere and I got a boner, my brother and sister were sleeping in the back and I was in the middle row by myself and all the lights were turned out, my parents in the front. I whip it out and start doing it and I actually got to cum but it was scary cuz my parents were looking up directions so the lights would turn on.

And for people who masturbate with girls, do they actually get an orgasm or you just turning them on?



wtf I have this experience, right down to the details.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
July 20 2008 04:17 GMT
#183
On July 20 2008 13:08 gameguard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 12:48 il0seonpurpose wrote:
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


Is she a half sister or your actual sister? and why were you masturbating while watching the mummy, or were you doing it to your sister? thats just gross

I was going on a family trip on a van to somewhere and I got a boner, my brother and sister were sleeping in the back and I was in the middle row by myself and all the lights were turned out, my parents in the front. I whip it out and start doing it and I actually got to cum but it was scary cuz my parents were looking up directions so the lights would turn on.

And for people who masturbate with girls, do they actually get an orgasm or you just turning them on?



wtf I have this experience, right down to the details.


Yeah it's odd, I can relate to a lot of the posts here as I'm sure many other TLers/starcraft fans can as well. As the saying goes, birds of the same feather fap together.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
July 20 2008 04:38 GMT
#184
The best thing is to do it in a room that takes a long time to get to .. like.. a room at the end of a hall.. then you can just set up a shitload of chairs or tables or something to obstruct their path. When you hear all the tables and stuff being moved around, you know it's time to zip up!
Oh no
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-20 05:22:50
July 20 2008 05:22 GMT
#185
On July 20 2008 13:38 prOxi.swAMi wrote:
The best thing is to do it in a room that takes a long time to get to .. like.. a room at the end of a hall.. then you can just set up a shitload of chairs or tables or something to obstruct their path. When you hear all the tables and stuff being moved around, you know it's time to zip up!


i see you're either quite experienced with this or have given this a lot of thought. haha
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
July 20 2008 05:24 GMT
#186
hmm no.
some rly close calls thou.
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
illeszt
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States350 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-20 05:47:53
July 20 2008 05:47 GMT
#187
lay some spider mines outside your door

make sure they don't catch you unsieged!
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
July 20 2008 05:55 GMT
#188
i see my 'tasteless gets caught masturbating story' has been resurrected. if only i got a nickel every time i jerked it. i would be so rich.
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
CyuntiyuL
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada1740 Posts
July 20 2008 06:11 GMT
#189
doesn't seem like much of a "tasteless getting caught" story, more of a "tasteless masturbating" story. lol
secret base
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-20 12:27:57
July 20 2008 12:19 GMT
#190
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
kefkalives
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Australia1272 Posts
July 20 2008 13:14 GMT
#191
I've been caught once before. a close friend of mine used to walk into my house iwthout knocking all the time. on the day he got his p plates (liscense to drive without over in vehicle in aus) he came to my house at like 9 oclock in the morning. dosent knock, takes 5 steps in the house and we both then share a glance of about 3 seconds, where we both know something is very very wrong. he can clearly see my dick in hand and i shit brix, stick my junk back in my pants and then say "FUCKING KNOCK" whilst going to get changed.
prOxi.bOn ; \\ What makes most people feel happy/Leads us headlong into harm.
OllieWilliams
Profile Joined March 2007
United States69 Posts
July 20 2008 13:25 GMT
#192
On July 20 2008 22:14 kefkalives wrote:
I've been caught once before. a close friend of mine used to walk into my house iwthout knocking all the time. on the day he got his p plates (liscense to drive without over in vehicle in aus) he came to my house at like 9 oclock in the morning. dosent knock, takes 5 steps in the house and we both then share a glance of about 3 seconds, where we both know something is very very wrong. he can clearly see my dick in hand and i shit brix, stick my junk back in my pants and then say "FUCKING KNOCK" whilst going to get changed.


LOL if that were happened to me I'd be seriously angry... Come to think of it I'd be seriously angry if one of my friends just walked into my house without knocking .

How did you share eye contact when he only took 5 steps into the house? Were you doing it by the front door or something? Sounds risky.
HE GONNA GET IT!
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 20 2008 20:23 GMT
#193
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]


[image loading] indeed, Mr. ClouD.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
July 20 2008 21:23 GMT
#194
On July 20 2008 22:25 OllieWilliams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 22:14 kefkalives wrote:
I've been caught once before. a close friend of mine used to walk into my house iwthout knocking all the time. on the day he got his p plates (liscense to drive without over in vehicle in aus) he came to my house at like 9 oclock in the morning. dosent knock, takes 5 steps in the house and we both then share a glance of about 3 seconds, where we both know something is very very wrong. he can clearly see my dick in hand and i shit brix, stick my junk back in my pants and then say "FUCKING KNOCK" whilst going to get changed.


LOL if that were happened to me I'd be seriously angry... Come to think of it I'd be seriously angry if one of my friends just walked into my house without knocking .

How did you share eye contact when he only took 5 steps into the house? Were you doing it by the front door or something? Sounds risky.


If I had to make a guess, I would say he was in the living room where their TV/front door are located.

I was almost caught a couple times. I was at my friend's house (we were both are 13-14 at the time), and I found these pictures he had of these naked girls. He was upstairs, and I thought I would be safe to jerk it, so I started jerking to these pictures. I didn't hear him coming down the stairs, and he bursts into the room and I fall forward and drop the pictures. He didn't really see anything, but he thought I was jerking it, which I deny to this day.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-20 22:14:08
July 20 2008 22:13 GMT
#195
which I deny to this day.


Hope he reads TL!
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
July 20 2008 22:33 GMT
#196
On July 20 2008 14:47 illeszt wrote:
lay some spider mines outside your door

make sure they don't catch you unsieged!


lawl, someone make sure this line gets into the "Ever caught masturbating Thread" Pimpest Plays video... that shit's gonna be long.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 20 2008 22:36 GMT
#197
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]

WOW O_O
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
July 20 2008 23:02 GMT
#198
On July 21 2008 07:13 _Grazze_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
which I deny to this day.


Hope he reads TL!


I am fairly certain he doesn't.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Aznleeman
Profile Joined November 2007
United States208 Posts
July 20 2008 23:52 GMT
#199
Wow you guys are really bad at hiding it if you get caught (or your just wicked horny) 0_0"

Its not that hard, make sure your on the top floor, close the door, and pop up Starcraft if you hear them. >_>
._.???
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
July 21 2008 00:05 GMT
#200
I installed a lock on my door for a reason...
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM627
TKL 206
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 627
ByuN 223
TKL 206
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28973
Calm 3285
Shuttle 1492
Horang2 499
Mini 431
Soulkey 222
Rush 179
firebathero 124
Mind 75
Zeus 69
[ Show more ]
hero 51
Shine 43
Hyun 38
Free 34
sorry 25
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 23
PianO 22
Trap 20
Aegong 18
Killer 18
JYJ 16
Sexy 16
Rock 15
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 9
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1449
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
fl0m3900
Fnx 552
x6flipin455
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
ChuDatz34
Other Games
singsing1942
Liquid`RaSZi1450
ceh9516
Beastyqt511
Khaldor315
crisheroes257
C9.Mang0251
dupreeh225
Livibee220
420jenkins210
IndyStarCraft 130
QueenE99
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss73
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3339
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis2878
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• Shiphtur891
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 11m
INu's Battles
18h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.