• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7403 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-20 00:51:21
July 20 2008 00:48 GMT
#161
On July 19 2008 10:35 YanGpaN wrote:
Serious question here, have you ever been caught jacking off? Do you remember where, and what did the other person say?

I'd like to openly admit that yes i've been caught.
When i was like 12 years old, i was sleeping on the same king sized mattress as my dad, then he started feeling the bed tremble, and he never really addressed the issue to me directly, but i sorta knew that he knew.



Ummm are you sure you don't want to reword that, or explain why?Sleeping with your father on a King sized bed while you were 12 and jerking it.

Sounds really, really bad. I wouldn't be surprised if almost everyone here got caught jerking off in some manner.

And, yeah. The cookie monster wins this thread on a landside. lol
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 20 2008 00:48 GMT
#162
On July 20 2008 08:45 Funchucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 08:38 GunsofthePatriots wrote:
On July 20 2008 08:28 Kennigit wrote:
I convinced my parents that they got a virus that puts porn links in the history and address bar of IE but only after i leave. lololololol. Its amazing the things you can say with a straight face to people that understand little about computers lol


stole my idea



if I ever forgot to delete my history and all of my cookies

that was going to be my excuse

You know what's fun is to make a folder named "Horse Porn" or something like that, then take a screenshot, delete the folder, and set the screenshot as the wallpaper.


I've done this before, it's great fun watching them frantically fail at clicking the icon and claim it's a virus.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
July 20 2008 00:53 GMT
#163
that's so awesome.

i think i'll do that to the gf right now.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
TheOvermind77
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States923 Posts
July 20 2008 00:55 GMT
#164
TL threads like this remind me of the possible solution to my current boredom.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
July 20 2008 01:09 GMT
#165
With girlfriends, it's more fun to put folders on your own computer.

"Porn"
"Embarassing Porn"
"Illegal Porn"
"Unforgivable Porn"

Fill it up with lolcats with filenames like, "anal_projectile_073of384.jpg"
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
July 20 2008 01:11 GMT
#166
Nope, never been caught even though i do it quite often.

I guess I'm just lucky.

God, Sean, so you we're close to death but still wanted to get orgasm ?
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
July 20 2008 01:50 GMT
#167
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]

That
is
amazing

I love you.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 20 2008 01:53 GMT
#168
What I want to know, Cloud, is how well you get along with your sister right now? I assume it's normal lolol
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
CapO
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1615 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-20 02:02:51
July 20 2008 02:02 GMT
#169
am i the weird one here? cause im pretty disturbed by ClouD's post.
would you masturbate over your mom if she was dressed like a bitch in the hot summer?
SNSD fan
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
July 20 2008 02:12 GMT
#170
My roommate walked in on me to ask if I wanted to get some food with everyone else.

It was awkward...the fucker learned to knock and wait 'til I answered after that if my door was closed...

-____-;;
Hello
n3m0
Profile Joined January 2007
Portugal247 Posts
July 20 2008 02:30 GMT
#171
I _ALMOST_ got caught 2 times!

First time it was when i was 12 in the bathroom :p

Second time was when i was 14 in my bedroom :D

Since then i've developed my cloaking skillz, never to be _ALMOST_ caught again.. ;DD Moahah
Former WGT Clan League Admin - Former Portugal A team manager - Former member of MgZ) / iG. / LRM) - Starcraft Broodwar
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
July 20 2008 02:38 GMT
#172
On July 20 2008 11:02 CapO wrote:
am i the weird one here? cause im pretty disturbed by ClouD's post.
would you masturbate over your mom if she was dressed like a bitch in the hot summer?

Haha, I can't stop laughing about it. Even more awkward when my family asks "what are you laughing about." Usually if I say "something on the internet" they inquire no further.

The point is, he said "dressed like a bitch in the hot summer." Although it may just be me, I have no idea what he's talking about here. That may make sense in Italian but I was just WTF o_0. Never has anything that made so little sense been so funny, including those "this picture makes no sense" macros.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
ramen247
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1256 Posts
July 20 2008 02:47 GMT
#173
incest yo...
i hate this ugly firebat. i want a marine.
Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-20 02:52:50
July 20 2008 02:51 GMT
#174
Dressed like a bitch?

Possibility #1:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Possibility #2:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not sure which one I find more disturbing.
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 20 2008 02:55 GMT
#175
On July 20 2008 11:51 Funchucks wrote:
Dressed like a bitch?

Possibility #1:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Possibility #2:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not sure which one I find more disturbing.


LOL
god i spend alot of time in this thread..
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
July 20 2008 03:02 GMT
#176
PLEASE sticky this thread <3
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
July 20 2008 03:08 GMT
#177
On July 20 2008 11:02 CapO wrote:
am i the weird one here? cause im pretty disturbed by ClouD's post.
would you masturbate over your mom if she was dressed like a bitch in the hot summer?

Yeah what the hell ClouD? That's sort of messed up... Wow.
Not bad for a cat toy.
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
July 20 2008 03:28 GMT
#178
On July 20 2008 11:51 Funchucks wrote:
Dressed like a bitch?

Possibility #1:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Possibility #2:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not sure which one I find more disturbing.


I'm laughing like a maniac after seeing these. This thread is too funny.

I jerked off when I was sleeping in the same room as my mum once when we were on holiday. I was trying to be quiet. I really hope she didn't hear me.
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
July 20 2008 03:48 GMT
#179
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


Is she a half sister or your actual sister? and why were you masturbating while watching the mummy, or were you doing it to your sister? thats just gross

I was going on a family trip on a van to somewhere and I got a boner, my brother and sister were sleeping in the back and I was in the middle row by myself and all the lights were turned out, my parents in the front. I whip it out and start doing it and I actually got to cum but it was scary cuz my parents were looking up directions so the lights would turn on.

And for people who masturbate with girls, do they actually get an orgasm or you just turning them on?
yubee
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States3826 Posts
July 20 2008 03:56 GMT
#180
the mummy is a good movie!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 50m
INu's Battles
2h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 50m
OSC
14h 5m
Replay Cast
14h 50m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.