• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:50
CEST 17:50
KST 00:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7699 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 30 Next All
aokces
Profile Joined October 2006
United States309 Posts
July 19 2008 19:09 GMT
#121
On July 19 2008 19:13 blagoonga123 wrote:
lol 7 people are lying.


I'm sure they have alternative ways of masturbation other than jacking off. Remember the cars and picnic table threads?
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
July 19 2008 19:48 GMT
#122
On July 19 2008 10:35 YanGpaN wrote:
I'd like to openly admit that yes i've been caught.
When i was like 12 years old, i was sleeping on the same king sized mattress as my dad, then he started feeling the bed tremble, and he never really addressed the issue to me directly, but i sorta knew that he knew.

Thats fucked up dude.

Thankfully I have never been caught. You just have to be smart about it. I always jerked off in my room when I lived at home, and my family beieved in respecting each others privacy, so no one would of ever walk in on me.
stiga
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States377 Posts
July 19 2008 19:52 GMT
#123
a better question for me would b e when HAVENT i been caught
Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
July 19 2008 19:53 GMT
#124
Obligatory:
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
July 19 2008 19:54 GMT
#125
On July 20 2008 03:43 grobo wrote:
This thread reminds me of Haji's 2chan thread were some couple got caught at their family dinner, she was using a remote controlled vibrator and the remote slipped out of his pocket and everyone noticed, fucking hilarious.

Also, no i have never been caught, i have been (un)fortunate enough to catch my friend twice.


That was the BEST thread omfg. Funniest story ever.
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
July 19 2008 19:59 GMT
#126
On July 19 2008 10:35 YanGpaN wrote:
Serious question here, have you ever been caught jacking off? Do you remember where, and what did the other person say?

I'd like to openly admit that yes i've been caught.
When i was like 12 years old, i was sleeping on the same king sized mattress as my dad, then he started feeling the bed tremble, and he never really addressed the issue to me directly, but i sorta knew that he knew.
[image loading]

Poll: Have you been caught jacking off?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): no
(Vote): I dont jack off



what the fuck?

you jacked off when you were in the same bed as your dad?

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
July 19 2008 20:16 GMT
#127
On July 20 2008 03:55 Pwntrucci[sR] wrote:
My god, do you ever wonder if there are hidden cameras everywhere? Y'no like, ever think that you might be being watched at all time? Man those people watching must have been laughing their ass off when they saw someone blowing one under a carpet. Seriously.

"Hey, hey 0011101011 check this out"
"LOL WTFF"


HOLY SHIT



yeah i always think my mom puts cameras in my room...
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 20:17:33
July 19 2008 20:17 GMT
#128
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
July 19 2008 20:18 GMT
#129
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


fuck yeah COOKIE MONSTER :D


anyways...


You were masturbating to your sister ? and then she kisses you on the cheek?

whatthefuck


how old was she?
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
July 19 2008 20:19 GMT
#130
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


I would died right then and there
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
July 19 2008 20:21 GMT
#131
On July 20 2008 05:18 GunsofthePatriots wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


fuck yeah COOKIE MONSTER :D


anyways...


You were masturbating to your sister ? and then she kisses you on the cheek?

whatthefuck


how old was she?

14
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 20:24:08
July 19 2008 20:21 GMT
#132
On July 20 2008 05:19 DanceCommander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


I would died right then and there

disturbing why would she even kiss you on the cheek, if your not greeting/ saying goodbye. She just randomly kiss you whenever she wamts to? in this case when she notice you were masturbating to herr? wow
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
July 19 2008 20:24 GMT
#133
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


wow that is totally hot
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
July 19 2008 20:29 GMT
#134
On July 20 2008 05:21 iG.ClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 05:18 GunsofthePatriots wrote:
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]


fuck yeah COOKIE MONSTER :D


anyways...


You were masturbating to your sister ? and then she kisses you on the cheek?

whatthefuck


how old was she?

14


isn't that a little weird?

is it normal to masturbate to your siblings in italy?
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 19 2008 20:36 GMT
#135
This topic just got weirder, and I didn't think that was possible O_O
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 20:42:27
July 19 2008 20:41 GMT
#136
On July 20 2008 05:29 GunsofthePatriots wrote:
is it normal to masturbate to your siblings in italy?

not really
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
B1nary
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada1267 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 20:51:17
July 19 2008 20:46 GMT
#137
Cloud, sir, you win the thread. Reading that was one of those moments where all you can do is sit there with a wtf look on your face, trying to envision that scenario.

Edit: After some thinking, all I can conclude is that I wish I had a sister XD
sprawlers
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway439 Posts
July 19 2008 20:48 GMT
#138
Wow, sick story cloud. Also your sisters reaction was.. wtf.
FreeDoM[YA]
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada855 Posts
July 19 2008 20:50 GMT
#139
On July 20 2008 05:16 GunsofthePatriots wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2008 03:55 Pwntrucci[sR] wrote:
My god, do you ever wonder if there are hidden cameras everywhere? Y'no like, ever think that you might be being watched at all time? Man those people watching must have been laughing their ass off when they saw someone blowing one under a carpet. Seriously.

"Hey, hey 0011101011 check this out"
"LOL WTFF"


HOLY SHIT



yeah i always think my mom puts cameras in my room...


I think my mom puts camera;s in my room too.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 19 2008 20:51 GMT
#140
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]




......LOL
Thats even better than the dude he jacked it and and came under the carpet LOL
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
SteadfastSC 151
Rex 49
CosmosSc2 42
UpATreeSC 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35990
Calm 3427
Shuttle 2362
Jaedong 1819
Horang2 756
Mini 654
EffOrt 531
Soma 343
Stork 295
Rush 275
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 259
Larva 237
ZerO 225
BeSt 214
Snow 171
firebathero 114
Mong 110
Zeus 94
hero 77
910 73
Mind 70
sorry 67
Free 44
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Yoon 34
ToSsGirL 31
Sharp 29
PianO 26
Killer 25
JYJ 23
Aegong 22
Shine 20
Terrorterran 19
Bale 18
Sexy 16
HiyA 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Trap 13
Rock 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5810
Dendi1112
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
fl0m3554
Fnx 685
x6flipin443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King124
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2101
Liquid`RaSZi1254
hiko765
B2W.Neo581
dupreeh432
RotterdaM357
ceh9355
crisheroes305
Khaldor272
Livibee194
TKL 176
Trikslyr93
QueenE81
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3093
• WagamamaTV421
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• Jankos1460
Other Games
• Shiphtur738
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11m
The PondCast
18h 11m
INu's Battles
19h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.