• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8024 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
July 19 2008 14:31 GMT
#101
On July 19 2008 22:36 Frits wrote:
^ lol you jerk I even said I was at her house

I think my parents would've found it odd if I went to a party with their telephone.


.... telephone ....
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 19 2008 14:35 GMT
#102
Novelty telephone, obviously
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Noov
Profile Joined July 2008
Zimbabwe7 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 14:44:49
July 19 2008 14:40 GMT
#103
I was once jacking off on 2nd floor livingroom and grandfather came upstairs and I didn't have enough time to pull pants completely up. So I just rushed to sit on sofa and put pillow on my boner. He never said anything about it, so I'm not quite sure if he didn't notice or he just didn't care.

Once I was really horny at my friends mothers place(friend and mother went to shop for some reason). So I jacked off and came under carpet. I didn't bother cleaning off or anything, I wonder if stains are still there ~_~
Didn't get caught :>
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 14:48:00
July 19 2008 14:47 GMT
#104
Hahaha what the fuck?! "I came under the carpet" - Hahaha, that's so fucking insane!

Okey, I'm spending way too much time in this thread! <-- obv gay
Sean.G
Profile Joined October 2004
Spain889 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 14:51:05
July 19 2008 14:50 GMT
#105
On July 19 2008 23:40 Noov wrote:

So I jacked off and came under carpet.


Wins thread.
"He is fighting in this match like we've never seen a terran player fight before. He is fighting as hard as Orlando Bloom fights for the affections of Keira Knightly in Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and hopefully he'll have more success" - Klazart
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 19 2008 15:11 GMT
#106
On July 19 2008 23:40 Noov wrote:
Once I was really horny at my friends mothers place(friend and mother went to shop for some reason). So I jacked off and came under carpet. I didn't bother cleaning off or anything, I wonder if stains are still there ~_~
Didn't get caught :>


LFASFASFasf I AFN NEED AIR ,... NEED AIR

You sir win the thread omfg need..air
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
July 19 2008 15:16 GMT
#107
On July 19 2008 23:31 _Grazze_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2008 22:36 Frits wrote:
^ lol you jerk I even said I was at her house

I think my parents would've found it odd if I went to a party with their telephone.


.... telephone ....

With benefits
It's better to burn out than to fade away
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
July 19 2008 15:55 GMT
#108
On July 19 2008 22:34 _Grazze_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2008 22:27 Frits wrote:
Just a close call once when I was at a girl downstairs masturbating eachother and suddenly her dad comes down the stairs (this was at 3 fucking am) and just when my heart is about to stop and I think he's gonna walk in the room I hear "GO TO BED ALREADY". Jesus christ I wonder what would've happened if he decided to walk a few steps further, I was about to explode too so I was just standing there naked in the middle of the room panicking not really able to find my clothes except for 1 goddamn sock (on second thought I could've just put that around my boner).


Were you using this?

[image loading]


LMAO I made that pic!
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
July 19 2008 16:01 GMT
#109
On July 20 2008 00:55 DanceCommander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2008 22:34 _Grazze_ wrote:
On July 19 2008 22:27 Frits wrote:
Just a close call once when I was at a girl downstairs masturbating eachother and suddenly her dad comes down the stairs (this was at 3 fucking am) and just when my heart is about to stop and I think he's gonna walk in the room I hear "GO TO BED ALREADY". Jesus christ I wonder what would've happened if he decided to walk a few steps further, I was about to explode too so I was just standing there naked in the middle of the room panicking not really able to find my clothes except for 1 goddamn sock (on second thought I could've just put that around my boner).


Were you using this?

[image loading]


LMAO I made that pic!

That picture is fucking amazing. I laughed so hard when I first seen it.

Some of you guys have such ridiculous masturbation stories, it's great.
Not bad for a cat toy.
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
July 19 2008 16:23 GMT
#110
Jacking in bed with your dad is fuckin disgusting dude
opsayo
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
591 Posts
July 19 2008 17:51 GMT
#111
Never been caught, but once, at the dorms, decided to finish in the bathroom across the hall and ended up locking myself out of the room. All I had was a towel. Ended up having to go downstairs at 1 PM to the front desk to fill out the papers for a spare key, and turns out they were having a poker tournament or something downstairs. Yeah, there were like 10 people at the front desk too.

Also, I wasn't masturbating but I was busy writing an essay so about halfway through I downloaded and opened up a .PDF of playboy's hottest college playmates. I found a giant screensized picture of a perfectly beautiful, hairless, voluptuous female specimen when my mom walked in behind me and yelled: "OMONA! (Koreanlish for WHAT)" as she saw a giant vagina the size of the screen in front of my face.

I didn't get to write the rest of the essay in peace.
LaSt)ChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States2179 Posts
July 19 2008 17:58 GMT
#112
yea, my girlfriend sometimes walks by while i'm doing it

and opens her mouth :D
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
July 19 2008 18:04 GMT
#113
once caught a buddy on msn webcam after we chatted, didnt really know he masturbated till i asked him why he makes such strange faces, he turned off webcam and i didnt masturbate after that till i saw a pic of strafe (
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
mAKiTO
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Colombia4177 Posts
July 19 2008 18:28 GMT
#114
whats more awkward, for the person who gets caught? or the person that walks in?
No quiero soñar mil veces las mismas cosas
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
July 19 2008 18:43 GMT
#115
This thread reminds me of Haji's 2chan thread were some couple got caught at their family dinner, she was using a remote controlled vibrator and the remote slipped out of his pocket and everyone noticed, fucking hilarious.

Also, no i have never been caught, i have been (un)fortunate enough to catch my friend twice.
We make signature, then defense it.
RushWifDietCoke
Profile Joined May 2008
United States488 Posts
July 19 2008 18:46 GMT
#116
On July 20 2008 03:28 mAKiTO wrote:
whats more awkward, for the person who gets caught? or the person that walks in?


I would have to say the person who gets caught unless the person doing the catching is a parent >.<
Nothing to it but to do it.
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
July 19 2008 18:51 GMT
#117
It has to be the person getting caught, it never even bothered me when i caught my friend, although i did have to burn my chair.
We make signature, then defense it.
Pwntrucci[sR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1519 Posts
July 19 2008 18:55 GMT
#118
My god, do you ever wonder if there are hidden cameras everywhere? Y'no like, ever think that you might be being watched at all time? Man those people watching must have been laughing their ass off when they saw someone blowing one under a carpet. Seriously.

"Hey, hey 0011101011 check this out"
"LOL WTFF"
bg
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
July 19 2008 18:56 GMT
#119
From bash.org:

#513922
<Animenia> Oh shit almost forgot to tell you guys.... The funniest thing ever happened today...
<Animenia> There\'s this dude living beneath my apartment and some other dude across the street
<Animenia> and we talk from time to time so we decided to have a litte chat on my teamspeak server
<Animenia> so after talking a while
<Animenia> one of the guys said he had to leave for a while so the server got really quiet...
<Ayanami9870> because they saw a webcam pic of his dildo?
<Animenia> Though this guy didn\'t use push to talk so after like 10 minutes of inactivity on the server I started hear moanings and shit from my speakers
<Animenia> and I was playing really loud music
<Animenia> Then you hear his mom come in and he\'s like \"oh shit, it\'s not what it looks like\" and she goes of screaming \"YOU\'RE MASTURBATING?!?!\" and starts crying and shit and tells him to move out and stuff like that
<Dazzio> holy fuck
<Animenia> You should have seen the look on his face when I met him in the elevator later today.... He gave me the dirtiest look ever.... and said \"Did you really have to play so god damn loud music?? The whole block heard of my mom and that shit\"
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 18:59:00
July 19 2008 18:57 GMT
#120
My 300 gosU apm allows for such a quick withdrawal, it is impossible for me to get caught.

Sean is from Mars holy shit that was epic in a really weird way... airplanes lol
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM666
SteadfastSC308
TKL 258
Rex126
CosmosSc2 38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 666
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 258
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Yoon 48
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5275
Dendi1150
420jenkins47
Counter-Strike
fl0m2867
Fnx 624
x6flipin79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko795
Liquid`RaSZi606
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes355
dupreeh270
ceh9252
DeMusliM215
Khaldor209
Livibee188
Pyrionflax185
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr94
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2060
• Jankos1643
• TFBlade573
Other Games
• Shiphtur494
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 17m
The PondCast
19h 17m
INu's Battles
20h 17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.