• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 30 Next All
kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
July 21 2008 20:33 GMT
#241
Never caught jacking off, but caught fucking... My mum busted us lol... It was np tho..
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
July 21 2008 21:21 GMT
#242
On July 21 2008 22:28 wurm wrote:
lol.. so many epic posts.

Caught once by my older brother. It sucks having to share a room. My bro was in the other room watching tv or playing video games, me in our room with my favorite porn mag in hand. I took it slow since I thought I had all day, those unclothed babes giving me that tingling feeling. After a little bit, I sense it. The release. Right about the same damn time, my bro starts knocking on the door. Now imagine this, you're about to explode and somebody's at the door(of course it's locked, i wasn't stupid). What do I do? Continue beating it like there's no tomorrow. I shoot into a wad of napkins and here's the best part: My fuckin' brother picks the lock. There I was, on my bed, porn mag beside me, me clutching a handful of tissues and my dick.

Thar you go, almost got caught a fair few times too.


HAAHAH this thread is so golden! And i love how ClouD ends everything with his cookie monster, it gives me the feeling like hes like "zup wtf i dont care"

Funchucks
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada2113 Posts
July 21 2008 21:40 GMT
#243
On July 22 2008 05:33 kroko wrote:
Never caught jacking off, but caught fucking... Our mum busted us lol... It was np tho..[image loading]

Not depraved enough for this thread. Had to fix it.
I serve my houseguests slices of butter.
251
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1401 Posts
July 21 2008 21:42 GMT
#244
On July 21 2008 22:06 iG.ClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 13:31 ilj.psa wrote:
On July 21 2008 10:20 iG.ClouD wrote:
On July 21 2008 09:12 ilj.psa wrote:
On July 20 2008 21:19 iG.ClouD wrote:
On July 20 2008 12:56 yubee wrote:
the mummy is a good movie!

indeed
and btw my sister is actually hot and she wore a bikini that time (and I swear she always wanted to turn me on on purpose, cause of her super whorish attitude). I don't have pics actually, she lives somewhere earning her stuff fucking around probably, who knows [image loading]

rofl i just find this hard to believe [image loading]

I wish I was lying too. Having a bitch sister is kind of troublesome [image loading]

not just 1 pic?[image loading]

Haven't seen her in like 2 years, I don't have pics sorry :[
btw everytime I get caught by my parents they just tell me to stop being a nerd and go find a girlfriend. God I hate them aswell [image loading]


I knew italy was chill, but this is a whole new level of laid back
"If you can chill..........then chill."
Kingsp4de20
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States716 Posts
July 21 2008 22:15 GMT
#245
I havent been caught wackin it but theres definitly been some close calls hah.

I have been caught having sex though
I went to a party and brought this one chick back to my house with my and aparently we were being loud because I woke my mom up. She came in my room fuckin piiiiised off. All she said was get your clothes on and get the fuck down stairs. I guess we both smelled like alcohol so my parents decided to take the chick home because they didnt want me to be driving. Must have been akward for the poor girl hah. All in all wasnt so bad except my parents took me to get tested for stds ROFL.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-22 07:08:55
July 22 2008 07:08 GMT
#246
I haven't been caught masturbating, but I have been walked in on while having sex (sort of).

A couple years ago I have my girlfriend over, we are sitting on the couch in the living room and start getting a little frisky. My roommate doesn't get off work for another two hours so I figure it's plenty of time and we start getting intimate right there on the couch.

We aren't even five minutes in when I hear a key slide into the lock on the front door. As the key turns in the lock my girlfriend hears it too. She slips out from under me, grabs the only blanket on the couch and quickly dives around the corner of the living room out of sight. I stand up in search of something to cover myself with just as the front door swings open.

My roommate takes a step into our apartment and freezes with one foot in the door and the other still outside. We make eye contact as I am standing alone in the middle of the living room completely naked and with my erection pointing right at him. After a few moments of awkward silence, which lasted about a century too long I ask if he could step outside for a second. He goes back outside without saying a thing.

My girlfriend comes back out of hiding and the two of us get our clothes back on. After we get dressed I open the front door and see my roommate sitting on our steps texting someone. I tell him that he can come in now. I see a huge look of relief on his face as he comes inside and sees my girlfriend sitting on the couch and I can only imagine what he had thought up until that point.
Moderator
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
July 22 2008 07:16 GMT
#247
lmfao semioldguy hahahahahah
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
July 22 2008 07:35 GMT
#248
On July 21 2008 22:01 Yuljan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 21:17 Stimpacked wrote:
i just remembered, one time my hot high school teacher felt something in her hand while she was watching a movie in the cinema like there is something in her hand. She was so focused on the movie that she didn't mind, she just thought it was like the hand of the person oh her side who coincidentally touched hers. After a while she then felt something was still touching her hand like fingers and she got irriated and she looked at it, it was an old guys penis rubbing in her hand like she made my teachers hand jack-off his penis then right when she pulled her hand off there was sperm all over her fingers ... hahaha the old man immediately closed his ziper and walked away from the cinema, she was so shocked on what happend that she didn't do anythin... i cant forget that story even if that was like 8 years ago... hehehe


how where you involved? or do your teachers tell their studenty their sex life? I bet you were the old men!

I sure hope she didn't consider that event part of her sex life...
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Smokin_Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Korea (South)674 Posts
July 22 2008 09:02 GMT
#249
On July 21 2008 15:25 MyStiC_Chaos wrote:
I was fucking my couch (you know stick a bag and some lotion and squeeze the cushions) and I had the sound on the porn video that was full screen to highest.

My family came home.

You walk in seeing your son with his dick in between the cushions of your couch going back and forth.

I think that's from one of the American Pie movies.
Running is the essence of battle
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
July 22 2008 10:03 GMT
#250
On July 22 2008 18:02 Smokin_Squirrel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2008 15:25 MyStiC_Chaos wrote:
I was fucking my couch (you know stick a bag and some lotion and squeeze the cushions) and I had the sound on the porn video that was full screen to highest.

My family came home.

You walk in seeing your son with his dick in between the cushions of your couch going back and forth.

I think that's from one of the American Pie movies.


Busted? Gotta check this out further :O
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
July 22 2008 10:05 GMT
#251
I wonder what is worse: Getting caught masturbating OR walking in when your parents are having sex.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 22 2008 10:09 GMT
#252
In American Pie, the guy was caught fucking a pie. Hence the name I think...
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
July 22 2008 12:28 GMT
#253
Yes he was, I thought he meant in some of the other movies...
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4647 Posts
July 22 2008 12:51 GMT
#254
haha semioldguy good one!
:D
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
merz
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Sweden2760 Posts
July 22 2008 13:10 GMT
#255
On July 22 2008 21:28 _Grazze_ wrote:
Yes he was, I thought he meant in some of the other movies...



Nope. A guy ejaculates on his own grandmother as she (and the guys mom and dad) walks in on him masturbating in front of the tv. The cum killed his grandmother (she died of shock I guess). It's like the only good scene in that movie :D

Fucking the couch doesn't ring a bell from any American Pie movie afaik ;o
Winners never quit, quitters never win.
Tinithor
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1552 Posts
July 22 2008 13:16 GMT
#256
Yea theres no couch fucking in American pie, a guy fucks a trumpet once though i think.
"Oh-My-GOD" ... "Is many mutas, Yes?"
Tinithor
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1552 Posts
July 22 2008 13:36 GMT
#257
On July 20 2008 05:17 iG.ClouD wrote:
Well actually when I was like 14 I remember masturbating over my sister when we were watching The Mummy. I was on the bed covered with my blanket and she was on a chair dressed like a bitch in the hot summer. Then when I came she noticed something was going on and she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. That was just totally weird [image loading]



This is really wierd.... but somehow i can maybe kind of understand the situation, if your sister was really a whore....

lol, i love this thread.
"Oh-My-GOD" ... "Is many mutas, Yes?"
shmay
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States1091 Posts
July 22 2008 15:00 GMT
#258
On July 22 2008 06:40 Funchucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2008 05:33 kroko wrote:
Never caught jacking off, but caught fucking... My mum

Not depraved enough for this thread. Had to fix it.


Just to be safe.
50CaL.AngeL
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada69 Posts
July 22 2008 15:35 GMT
#259
I've never been caught jacking off, but I got caught getting my dick sucked a nice few times... That was some funny shit.
"MOM ! Get out! "
SteelString
Profile Joined July 2006
446 Posts
July 22 2008 15:39 GMT
#260
The only time I've come close to being caught is when my dad burst into the room, and ran right past me to my bed where he started measuring it [the bed -_-]. My cock was in hand, but he didn't even notice, so intent he was on checking to see if the fouton mattress would fit.

Crazy eh. True though
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
ProTech138
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 548
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever522
canceldota127
NeuroSwarm110
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1499
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
AZ_Axe18
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1051
shahzam541
C9.Mang0381
Mew2King29
fpsfer 1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 27
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur597
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1m
CranKy Ducklings0
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.