• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9294 users

Personal Confessions - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 41 Next All
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
March 06 2012 08:02 GMT
#361
ecstasy**

When I hear confessions like this I feel better about myself. It means I could have fucked up my life worse and so can you.
zalz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Netherlands3704 Posts
March 06 2012 09:31 GMT
#362
On March 06 2012 16:54 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 16:16 DeadCell wrote:
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...


Except the part where E isn't addictive so your story seems totally bogus


And the fact that it is a rather cheap drug.

Almost impossible to lose your money over. The average person could probably afford to keep himself high on XTC 24/7.
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
March 06 2012 10:39 GMT
#363
How dare this guy pretend to have been addicted to drugs!
ikh
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom251 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-06 10:53:22
March 06 2012 10:48 GMT
#364
On March 06 2012 18:31 zalz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 16:54 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On March 06 2012 16:16 DeadCell wrote:
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...


Except the part where E isn't addictive so your story seems totally bogus


And the fact that it is a rather cheap drug.

Almost impossible to lose your money over. The average person could probably afford to keep himself high on XTC 24/7.

i'm not sure how much you know about what you're talking about but for sure you don't know much about mdma pricing in canada? where i'm from it costs 90-110€/g in crystal form (in user pricing, not wholesale obv) and obviously it's more expensive in "ecstacy" form eg. pills of uncertain content and quality.

what comes to mdma abuse it's the same as any other drug without physical addiction - there's no reason you couldn't get psychologically addicted to it. what also steps into the picture is mdma tolerance growing extremely quick because of the drug depleting your brain's serotonin reserves quite quickly and it taking unreasonably large doses to abuse what's remaining after even a short binge. that gets expensive.

drugs generally aren't hella dangerous, but few of them are safe if you're uneducated and naive about doing them
sickle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
New Zealand656 Posts
March 06 2012 11:31 GMT
#365
On March 06 2012 16:54 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 16:16 DeadCell wrote:
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...


Except the part where E isn't addictive so your story seems totally bogus


Anything can become psychologically addictive
ChinaLifeXXL
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States365 Posts
March 06 2012 12:00 GMT
#366
Sica is my main bias but I feel like that's not really true anymore sometimes and I am sorta holding onto that out of habit. I mean, Yuri is so cool and whenever I find myself hunting for her in perfs I feel like I am cheating on Sica. Is it possible for ones bias to change? I don't know, I just feel awful.
If you can do it; you should do it every time.
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-06 12:31:08
March 06 2012 12:13 GMT
#367
I sometimes wish to become a criminal. Crime pays, they say , at least in Italy


[Serious mode on, now]
First thought:
I'm addicted to computer. I don't know to who I should say that, because after all my parents are always out for work. I don't study much. I study law at university, and I like and enjoy it a lot, but I feel like I wanna get fun all the time.

I can't leave starcraft. I mean, everyday, my first thought is if some pro I like is streaming, and I will go watch it for countless hours.

I try to study but every time I try to do it, even a white wall will catch my attention; bah..

Second thought:
Everytime I look at my friends I see how they are realized. I mean , they did something worth they are pride of. I'm proud of nothing, because actually I feel like a parasite in my family.

All the people around me, study, have a great social life. I do have one social life, but I feel sad sometimes because I don't have a girl. Nor that I never kissed one, I'm not in that abyss, luckily, but I was never able to concretize something with girls.
I was said that ,my last "story" ,if so can be called, can be compared to one of these described by O.C, though I never watched the series.

Third thought:
Sometimes I look around and I see people that enjoy the life like it is. Am I the only one that pretends his life to be better?
I was said that being happy sometimes means that you are happy of what you have... But I seem not to be able to do so.

Fourth thought:
Looking around me, when I leave home, I realise that people care nothing about other peoples. I saw more than once, brawl fights, accidents, and so on, and they never ended well.
Sometimes I feel really vulnerable. In Italy justice doesn't work
If someone will never murder me, he will never get the punishment he deserves. People with countless murders live in Italy without having any problems at all, and a citizen like me feel powerless towards the attitude of judges that do like they want.


Last thought:
I'm 19 and sometimes I think I will never be complete in my life. I know only few people worth living for (family, some friends), but I don't think I'll never be realized in my life, and sometimes this thought makes me sad..

I'm never depressed , though, just sad
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-06 13:41:44
March 06 2012 13:40 GMT
#368
On March 06 2012 21:13 Sergio1992 wrote:
I sometimes wish to become a criminal. Crime pays, they say , at least in Italy


[Serious mode on, now]
First thought:
I'm addicted to computer. I don't know to who I should say that, because after all my parents are always out for work. I don't study much. I study law at university, and I like and enjoy it a lot, but I feel like I wanna get fun all the time.

I can't leave starcraft. I mean, everyday, my first thought is if some pro I like is streaming, and I will go watch it for countless hours.

I try to study but every time I try to do it, even a white wall will catch my attention; bah..

Second thought:
Everytime I look at my friends I see how they are realized. I mean , they did something worth they are pride of. I'm proud of nothing, because actually I feel like a parasite in my family.

All the people around me, study, have a great social life. I do have one social life, but I feel sad sometimes because I don't have a girl. Nor that I never kissed one, I'm not in that abyss, luckily, but I was never able to concretize something with girls.
I was said that ,my last "story" ,if so can be called, can be compared to one of these described by O.C, though I never watched the series.

Third thought:
Sometimes I look around and I see people that enjoy the life like it is. Am I the only one that pretends his life to be better?
I was said that being happy sometimes means that you are happy of what you have... But I seem not to be able to do so.

Fourth thought:
Looking around me, when I leave home, I realise that people care nothing about other peoples. I saw more than once, brawl fights, accidents, and so on, and they never ended well.
Sometimes I feel really vulnerable. In Italy justice doesn't work
If someone will never murder me, he will never get the punishment he deserves. People with countless murders live in Italy without having any problems at all, and a citizen like me feel powerless towards the attitude of judges that do like they want.


Last thought:
I'm 19 and sometimes I think I will never be complete in my life. I know only few people worth living for (family, some friends), but I don't think I'll never be realized in my life, and sometimes this thought makes me sad..

I'm never depressed , though, just sad


You're 19? lol

dude relax xD You've got your whole life ahead of you
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
March 06 2012 22:49 GMT
#369
On March 06 2012 22:40 Psychobabas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 21:13 Sergio1992 wrote:
I sometimes wish to become a criminal. Crime pays, they say , at least in Italy


[Serious mode on, now]
First thought:
I'm addicted to computer. I don't know to who I should say that, because after all my parents are always out for work. I don't study much. I study law at university, and I like and enjoy it a lot, but I feel like I wanna get fun all the time.

I can't leave starcraft. I mean, everyday, my first thought is if some pro I like is streaming, and I will go watch it for countless hours.

I try to study but every time I try to do it, even a white wall will catch my attention; bah..

Second thought:
Everytime I look at my friends I see how they are realized. I mean , they did something worth they are pride of. I'm proud of nothing, because actually I feel like a parasite in my family.

All the people around me, study, have a great social life. I do have one social life, but I feel sad sometimes because I don't have a girl. Nor that I never kissed one, I'm not in that abyss, luckily, but I was never able to concretize something with girls.
I was said that ,my last "story" ,if so can be called, can be compared to one of these described by O.C, though I never watched the series.

Third thought:
Sometimes I look around and I see people that enjoy the life like it is. Am I the only one that pretends his life to be better?
I was said that being happy sometimes means that you are happy of what you have... But I seem not to be able to do so.

Fourth thought:
Looking around me, when I leave home, I realise that people care nothing about other peoples. I saw more than once, brawl fights, accidents, and so on, and they never ended well.
Sometimes I feel really vulnerable. In Italy justice doesn't work
If someone will never murder me, he will never get the punishment he deserves. People with countless murders live in Italy without having any problems at all, and a citizen like me feel powerless towards the attitude of judges that do like they want.


Last thought:
I'm 19 and sometimes I think I will never be complete in my life. I know only few people worth living for (family, some friends), but I don't think I'll never be realized in my life, and sometimes this thought makes me sad..

I'm never depressed , though, just sad


You're 19? lol

dude relax xD You've got your whole life ahead of you

ahahha I don't think things are that easy, sadly , even If I'm 19
TeamBanished
Profile Joined September 2011
United States301 Posts
March 06 2012 22:53 GMT
#370
I have frequent Anxiety attacks but I refuse to take any type of medication that will turn me into a drooling idiot.
For Aiur
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
March 06 2012 22:56 GMT
#371
I once sold a man pure coke in hopes that he would OD because he cheated me out of $20
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
March 06 2012 22:59 GMT
#372
On March 06 2012 18:31 zalz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 16:54 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On March 06 2012 16:16 DeadCell wrote:
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...


Except the part where E isn't addictive so your story seems totally bogus


And the fact that it is a rather cheap drug.

Almost impossible to lose your money over. The average person could probably afford to keep himself high on XTC 24/7.


If you're sitting at home tripping balls all day odds are your bills/rent will eat up any savings you had, also the drug itself may not be physically addicting to most, the high or feeling you experience can be very mentally addictive.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
dronescout
Profile Joined March 2010
Iceland246 Posts
March 06 2012 23:10 GMT
#373
I'm about as socially awkward as Naniwa but I'm not famous enough to make people laugh.
I will destroy everyone in 2017
DeadCell
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada256 Posts
March 08 2012 02:42 GMT
#374
On March 06 2012 16:54 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 16:16 DeadCell wrote:
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...


Except the part where E isn't addictive so your story seems totally bogus


Really don't give a shit if you don't believe me.

Just glad I have more to look forward to then rolling up powder and wasting my days away.
If it comes down to you or them, send flowers.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
March 08 2012 02:52 GMT
#375
I get scolded by my dad quite often sometimes. And everytime he does it, he would say some really hurtful things like I made my sister lazy as well, or saying that I am not worth the money that he spent for me to study oversea, or he is disappointed in me and wished I would just go learn to be a cook than going to university.

But the worst part is that sometimes I would dream about it and I would wake up with tears in eyes and my heart pounding really hard. There was once in my dream I shouted back and I woke up because I could feel I almost shouted in reality as well.

For so many years he said he would just leave me to take care of myself and be responsible for myself and now he is putting so much expectation and pressure onto and wanting me to transform into someone else.
Sometimes if my mum would intervene, my dad would say she is talking non-sense and only "Talking to the son because he is turning out to be very disappointing"
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
March 08 2012 02:56 GMT
#376
On March 08 2012 11:52 ETisME wrote:
I get scolded by my dad quite often sometimes. And everytime he does it, he would say some really hurtful things like I made my sister lazy as well, or saying that I am not worth the money that he spent for me to study oversea, or he is disappointed in me and wished I would just go learn to be a cook than going to university.

But the worst part is that sometimes I would dream about it and I would wake up with tears in eyes and my heart pounding really hard. There was once in my dream I shouted back and I woke up because I could feel I almost shouted in reality as well.

For so many years he said he would just leave me to take care of myself and be responsible for myself and now he is putting so much expectation and pressure onto and wanting me to transform into someone else.
Sometimes if my mum would intervene, my dad would say she is talking non-sense and only "Talking to the son because he is turning out to be very disappointing"


Wow. I know exactly your feeling. I have so much pressure from both my parents to turn out well and make it worth it to them to support me through college.

But theyre nowhere as near demanding as how you make your father seem to be.

My condolences sir. Chin up.
Skol
DreamChaser
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
1649 Posts
March 08 2012 03:00 GMT
#377
My mom and dad think i am working hard at university, i am not even accepted into my major yet (poor grades) but every other weekend i go out drinking and just tried smoking weed a few weeks ago. Everyone except my mom and dad know i drink in college,
Plays against every MU with nexus first.
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
March 08 2012 03:04 GMT
#378
On March 08 2012 11:42 DeadCell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 16:54 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On March 06 2012 16:16 DeadCell wrote:
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...


Except the part where E isn't addictive so your story seems totally bogus


Really don't give a shit if you don't believe me.

Just glad I have more to look forward to then rolling up powder and wasting my days away.


You're not alone brother.
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Renzokuken
Profile Joined March 2012
6 Posts
March 08 2012 04:00 GMT
#379
When I was in school, I only worked one day a week. So my mom always sent me money for rent/food/hydro.

I'd always end up spending a lot on drinking/cigarettes/weed and end up having to ask for more. We budgeted my year our previously and my excuse was always something different. I felt really guilty later on when I went to her home for dinner over the holidays because she spent so much on me that she wasn't able to go on the vacation she was planning to go on with her co-workers in January.

I promised her I'd make it up to her once I started working again, but she said she was just glad I finally decided to go to university. I really plan on keeping that promise though.


Oh, and after watching fOrGG's stream for a while I've suddenly gotten addicted to k-pop.

This is coming from me, who used to be in a death metal band in high school. go figure..
soulostar
Profile Joined June 2011
United States46 Posts
March 08 2012 05:10 GMT
#380
On March 08 2012 11:52 ETisME wrote:
I get scolded by my dad quite often sometimes. And everytime he does it, he would say some really hurtful things like I made my sister lazy as well, or saying that I am not worth the money that he spent for me to study oversea, or he is disappointed in me and wished I would just go learn to be a cook than going to university.

But the worst part is that sometimes I would dream about it and I would wake up with tears in eyes and my heart pounding really hard. There was once in my dream I shouted back and I woke up because I could feel I almost shouted in reality as well.

For so many years he said he would just leave me to take care of myself and be responsible for myself and now he is putting so much expectation and pressure onto and wanting me to transform into someone else.
Sometimes if my mum would intervene, my dad would say she is talking non-sense and only "Talking to the son because he is turning out to be very disappointing"


this. my dad calls me stupid and retarded and says i have a disease when i'm quite clearly perfectly fine. i punch holes in the wall because i can't do that to his face.
live for music
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 43m
Patches Events
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
OSC
21h 43m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.