• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6762 users

Personal Confessions - Page 18

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 41 Next All
drdreggor
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden207 Posts
August 19 2011 01:01 GMT
#341
I'm in love with a girl at my job, and have been for 2 years. I've had a GF for 3 years who I love too. I don't know if I'll ever do anything with the girl, but my fear of being cheated on makes me wanna keep her as a backup plan. Because I'm super jealous of everything about my GF and can never put it to rest.

I also lie constantly even in this post lol, she's not a girl at my job at all actually. I try to get out of trouble due to lying but I just get deeper and deeper into it by doing so. And I don't learn shit.

Also I once strangled a guy in 8th grade, cause we were fighting "for fun" he passed out and fell on a TV stand on wheels which my teacher was moving. He hit the back of his head and it cracked open and blood gushed out. He had to get to the hospital and was eventually ok. I thought I killed him and felt like shit. I said I'm sorry and stopped hanging out with him.
Wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes.
TheWickedDuck
Profile Joined January 2011
19 Posts
August 19 2011 06:32 GMT
#342
I never learned how to ride the bike

I am autistic and have had 3 girlfriends.

I have masturbated in a train, on an airplane, outside of the classroom when i said i had to go to the bathroom and a public swimming pool.
Purdy8
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom181 Posts
August 19 2011 08:43 GMT
#343
I watch Glee, pretty much for Lea Michele alone. =<
RHCPgergo
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Hungary345 Posts
August 19 2011 08:51 GMT
#344
On August 16 2011 14:38 OscarN wrote:
I really dont think im going anywhere in life, i work 4-5 days a week for 3 hrs i'm pretending to write my thesis, im 19 25 and still live with my parents, i failed social 30-2 and gym-20, ( even tho i was really fit in highschool) all i do is sit in my room.. read forums.. pretend to work.. sleep... good life eh?... fuck


I seem to have first world problems, I am down and pessimistic for no real reason. :\ Don't really have motivation for stuff.
nihoh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia978 Posts
August 19 2011 09:00 GMT
#345
Anyone here gonna admit to visiting call girls? I wanna have a laugh...
Dont look at the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 09:04:03
August 19 2011 09:03 GMT
#346
On August 16 2011 14:38 OscarN wrote:
I really dont think im going anywhere in life, i work 4-5 days a week for 3 hrs, im 19 and still live with my parents, i failed social 30-2 and gym-20, ( even tho i was really fit in highschool) all i do is sit in my room.. read forums.. work.. sleep... good life eh?... fuck

Imo you should start by moving out from your parents. Own apartment(/or with other roommates) brings certain responsibilities and ALOT of new stuff.
as useful as teasalt
iplayBANJO
Profile Joined September 2010
United States129 Posts
August 19 2011 09:04 GMT
#347
Whenever I vote for a politician, I vote for whoever I think will add the most material for comedians.
+ Show Spoiler +
I have a few friends who make a living through stand-up. Since I have almost always thought all the choices were bad, I try to make the best of a terrible situation. Although I voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger because I actually like/trust him. Too many fond memories of him on Nickelodeon award and game shows.

I cry not only at sad parts of movies, but at sad parts of books too.
+ Show Spoiler +
I just finished The Hunger Games series, and could barely see the pages towards the end of the third one.
"So you think you know stuff about things? Well, I will see your stuff about things, and raise you things about stuff."
VertigoStarcraft
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3 Posts
August 19 2011 09:12 GMT
#348
A long time ago me and 3 other friends pranked our other friend, One of us pissed in a Pepsi bottle and tricked our other friend into taking a sip. I felt SO bad after... It wasn't my idea and I wasn't the one who pissed in it but I felt so freaking bad cause he cried after, it was more Pepsi than pee but still
we took a prank way too far.

We all swore never to tell anyone that we made him drink piss.
Rixxe
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom136 Posts
August 19 2011 10:20 GMT
#349
My GF cheated on me a few months ago and almost want to kill her....

Shes all i think about, and everything we did... and how i've wasted 4 years of my life with her just to have the bitch sleep with some arse of a man.

Since then i see nothing as interesting... nothing is fun... nothing is.... anything.

I day dream about the life i can never have. Lastly.... Some days my eczema is so bad i'd rather shoot myself then face the day ahead.
*bleep* you up in a gangsta style!
DH_Remorse
Profile Joined August 2011
Denmark139 Posts
August 19 2011 10:25 GMT
#350
...why would ayone "confess" to TL ??
So what ,i just walk up to security and go: "Whats up bitches i'm huk!" or what... - HuK
EunhaK
Profile Joined February 2011
France22 Posts
August 19 2011 11:35 GMT
#351
On August 19 2011 19:25 DH_Remorse wrote:
...why would ayone "confess" to TL ??


k pop stuff

asian midget fetish

etc
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
February 29 2012 07:29 GMT
#352
I fear that I won't ever do anything good. That I'll be too lazy and wallow in my own filth playing video games and surfing youtube whenever I have free time for the rest of my life.
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
February 29 2012 07:38 GMT
#353
I have no future because I'm so lazy and sad all the time.
LolitsPing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States285 Posts
February 29 2012 07:42 GMT
#354
I love my best friend's crush. I don't want to do because I'm sure she likes me in return. Also, it's my last few months and I promised myself I would get a girlfriend before I graduated. Needless to say, Im still failing that at this point.

I feel like I'm too lazy and I need to get off my ass more and focus more on work. I just don't know where to begin tho.
Citius, Altius, Fortius
Flyingdutchman
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands858 Posts
February 29 2012 08:31 GMT
#355
On August 19 2011 18:00 nihoh wrote:
Anyone here gonna admit to visiting call girls? I wanna have a laugh...


ugh ok I'll bite. It was a long time ago, walking home with some friends after a night of drinking in the city centre.It was about 7am. We walked through one of the red light districts when one of my friends went in with a girl. Some other whore chatted me up using all her charms. So I decided to bite instead of waiting in the cold. 30 bucks for a blowjob. Inside I asked if she could take her top of, only if I payed for a combo, fuck and suck, she told me. So I forked over another 20 bucks, she puts a condom on and starts doing her thing. She was really good at it, I was afraid I was going to finish before the fucking part so I told her to move on to the next part. This is where she got kinda bitchy, she let me dick go soft again, concluded that we cannot have sex like this and kicked me out. That was the first and last time :D
Reno(TE)
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom434 Posts
February 29 2012 08:33 GMT
#356
The kpop and kdrama effect has a firm hold on me
A pro isnt someone who sacrifices themselves for their job, thats just a fool.
Spieltor
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
327 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 09:02:07
February 29 2012 09:00 GMT
#357
so is this thread a honeypot for nuking people? and who would admit to illegal acts on here? I got a doozey of one thats apparently worse than murder, even thiough noone was actually harmed, but I'll only state it if asked.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." -Thomas Jefferson
Influxx
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 09:56:36
February 29 2012 09:08 GMT
#358
Too long sorry :[
DeadCell
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada256 Posts
March 06 2012 07:16 GMT
#359
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...
If it comes down to you or them, send flowers.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
March 06 2012 07:54 GMT
#360
On March 06 2012 16:16 DeadCell wrote:
I was once addicted to extacy to the point where I did it on a daily basis. I even lost my job and somehow scrounged any money I had to continue getting it. When I had room mates who would owe me money for hydro and rent, I'd pay with my credit card and get more because it was cash in my hand.

Cool story right...


Except the part where E isn't addictive so your story seems totally bogus
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 931
WardiTV853
OGKoka 263
Rex141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 263
ProTech156
Rex 141
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2840
Shuttle 1733
EffOrt 845
BeSt 695
Light 390
Mini 337
firebathero 314
Stork 276
ZerO 268
ggaemo 257
[ Show more ]
Rush 179
Barracks 111
Zeus 85
Sea.KH 70
Shine 65
Killer 61
sorry 44
Hyun 40
Mong 34
Yoon 33
Aegong 29
Sexy 28
ToSsGirL 27
Shinee 27
Bale 24
Terrorterran 21
soO 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 13
yabsab 10
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dewaltoss 1
Dota 2
qojqva4079
Dendi1861
BananaSlamJamma388
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes540
Other Games
singsing2298
hiko1074
B2W.Neo883
Liquid`RaSZi555
Lowko354
Pyrionflax223
Sick213
Liquid`VortiX205
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream540
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2262
• Nemesis1867
• TFBlade518
Other Games
• WagamamaTV281
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.