• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

TL Mafia V: The Town Strikes Back - Page 22

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 31 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 30 2008 00:51 GMT
#421
ugh, not this again x_x we've got one guy role claiming, calling the other while the other is calling the original guy out with no absolute proof that either are lying/telling the truth. this is just like last game. just like to remind the town to take everything with a grain of salt x_x i'll abstain for now till i'm 100% sure or some SOLID proof comes out
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 00:51 GMT
#422
@Incog: I'm not telling you my role.

@LucasWoj: Caller's jack description has nothing in it. So how can we be so sure RoL is even telling the truth until Caller lets us know.

I'm not even sounding angry right now. I'm just surprised I need to convince anyone of anything when on the first day RoL claims to be a jack, picks me and I should be lynched. But since you are so blindly believing him why don't you tell us why I should be lynched?

It is a trap. The town is playing off of Mafia 3 right now hoping to lynch me first. And this time I'm not mafia.

Townies: look at the the vote blog and pay special attention to the people voting for me off the bat. There are NO good reasons to vote me to die and these players are already doing so.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 00:54 GMT
#423
ok rol: post your tons of evidence. Go ahead I'm waiting.

You dont have any. You can't verify you're role claim because it's still Day 1 and you "allegedly" used a DT power on me - which means we can't ask you to do anything to verify yourself.

I'm not even trying to out talk you, I'm letting everyone know your bullshitting

I know I'm not mafia, you know I'm not mafia, and I know that your alleged "buddies" know that I'm not mafia too.

you still haven't proved anything, I'm still waiting.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 30 2008 01:08 GMT
#424
Ace what RoL said shouldn't be ignored though.

Similar things happened in Chuiu's mafia game 3 and someone did a rolecheck on you on the first day and it turned out you were mafia. Why doesn't the same apply to this game? I can't say you're innocent because what RoL, despite having no proof, said could be true.

+what malongo said about "ace and me" is suspcious.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
December 30 2008 01:09 GMT
#425
Guys please post more, I am only abstaining from voting because I can't figure out if

A) Rol is part of a mafia strategy to eliminate ace
B) Ace is a smooth talking mafioso
or
C) ROL is fucking up the game and is the village_idiot.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-30 01:12:03
December 30 2008 01:10 GMT
#426
lol whoops, like I said, you are going to attack every word I say. Ironically, just as I said how you wouldn't be able to catch me, you got me with something. I don't have any evidence, I role checked you. My proof lies with your lynch, or my deceit.

It is day one, we have little to no evidence to work with. We have behavior to work with, not much else.

As I stated before, the very nature of a role claim at this stage in the game is that the proof of my role rests with either my lynch, or yours. Nothing else. We can have another DT check one of us, but that seems kind of redundant at this point. However if another DT wants to check me or you, feel free.

To address that Caller/Jack role thing. why would I bother lying about something that can be so EASILY checked? You must seriously think I am retarded.

My alleged buddies are told simple advice, don't trust anyone with your role info or anything vital. Until this is all sorted out, I stress role secrecy. I don't even ask for there roles until we have some trust sorted out. The problem is that if they tell me their roles, I will take that into consideration when making my decisions, I don't want to be biased by what could be lies yet. So I am attempting to avoid that, while I also wish to protect them from each other.


I'm not even sounding angry right now. I'm just surprised I need to convince anyone of anything when on the first day RoL claims to be a jack, picks me and I should be lynched. But since you are so blindly believing him why don't you tell us why I should be lynched?


and to this, what do you suggest we do? On any given day one, a role claim and role check are the strongest things you have to go off of, what I am saying is your strongest LEAD (I will be saying lead instead of evidence now)
Behavior is not shown too well, except by circumstances like these, on day one. The evidence is weak on day one, there is no better lead then a role call and kill the role called, rather than risk a DT/Jack.
What arguments or logic have you brought fourth for not listening to me? there really hasn't been any, but until a stronger alternative is brought forward, lynching you is the best course of action in this case.

Once again, refer to the nature of a role claim. Its not based off of clues or evidence. Yet its the strongest thing to go off of on day one.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
December 30 2008 01:14 GMT
#427
On December 30 2008 10:09 AttackZerg wrote:
Guys please post more, I am only abstaining from voting because I can't figure out if

A) Rol is part of a mafia strategy to eliminate ace
B) Ace is a smooth talking mafioso
or
C) ROL is fucking up the game and is the village_idiot.



http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_most_common_answer_on_multiple_choice_tests
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 01:16 GMT
#428
the fact that it can be easily checked is exactly why I'm waiting for it to be checked. Doesn't matter if you thought it would be a dumb move of you to do so - we're going to do it anyway.

We'll wait for Caller to post this, because I'm pretty sure you're lying about that. And if you're alleged buddies were told to do that - how are they trusting you? Allegedly you are the only person in the entire game who can 100% find out someone's ID. And your buddies trust you?

Come on, you know as well as I do that does NOT add up. And of course I'm attacking your posts - you try to get me lynched on the first day of the game.

@clazz: I don't have anything to do with malongo. If I was mafia why the hell would I ask for any of my mafia buddies to defend me? We all know I don't need help with that. You shouldn't ignore RoL, but you also should take what he says with more scrutiny. He says he has a core of buddies, but none of them can prove anything to each other and only 1 person in the entire game (allegedly) can know someone's role. How can their be a circle of legit trust formed so fast?

Answer that. Seriously, this is getting stupid.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 30 2008 01:17 GMT
#429
If I don't know Ace's role I won't know if its worth keeping him alive or not. Either way, we kill both of you we find a mafia. I don't know Ace's alleged role, but I do now RoLs. Thus we'll have to kill Ace first if we are to find out anything. And both of you are BSing. You are not adding anything useful to the discussion. We can't trust you saying RoL is lying without evidence. A rolecheck claim is more convincing than just saying someone is lying.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 01:20 GMT
#430
On December 30 2008 10:10 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:

and to this, what do you suggest we do? On any given day one, a role claim and role check are the strongest things you have to go off of, what I am saying is your strongest LEAD (I will be saying lead instead of evidence now)
Behavior is not shown too well, except by circumstances like these, on day one. The evidence is weak on day one, there is no better lead then a role call and kill the role called, rather than risk a DT/Jack.
What arguments or logic have you brought fourth for not listening to me? there really hasn't been any, but until a stronger alternative is brought forward, lynching you is the best course of action in this case.

Once again, refer to the nature of a role claim. Its not based off of clues or evidence. Yet its the strongest thing to go off of on day one.


Why would we ever lynched the accused when their are GODFATHERS and INSANE Dts in the game? No one is 100% sure what they have is legit. Until Caller sorts this out, we can't even believe you.

You just admitted you have no clues or evidence. You said behavior is not shown too well except by circumstances like this? So how is this helping?

all my logic does make sense. You can't prove you are a jack, and you can't prove to any of your alleged buddies your role either. I highly doubt this early in the game any of them told you their roles when no one has been lynched. It's not adding up on your end.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 01:20 GMT
#431
On December 30 2008 10:17 Incognito wrote:
If I don't know Ace's role I won't know if its worth keeping him alive or not. Either way, we kill both of you we find a mafia. I don't know Ace's alleged role, but I do now RoLs. Thus we'll have to kill Ace first if we are to find out anything. And both of you are BSing. You are not adding anything useful to the discussion. We can't trust you saying RoL is lying without evidence. A rolecheck claim is more convincing than just saying someone is lying.



For the last time I am not telling you my role.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 30 2008 01:24 GMT
#432
On December 30 2008 10:20 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:17 Incognito wrote:
If I don't know Ace's role I won't know if its worth keeping him alive or not. Either way, we kill both of you we find a mafia. I don't know Ace's alleged role, but I do now RoLs. Thus we'll have to kill Ace first if we are to find out anything. And both of you are BSing. You are not adding anything useful to the discussion. We can't trust you saying RoL is lying without evidence. A rolecheck claim is more convincing than just saying someone is lying.



For the last time I am not telling you my role.


Mafioso?
How can he have evidence?
In Mafia 3, how did Folca have any evidence?

Same thing applies here, I thought?
I think if you flip out blue/green, then we can just kill RoL.

We should just follow the same plan as game 3.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 01:26 GMT
#433
you could, but I'm never up for killing myself.

I'd tell you that it's clear cut RoL is mafia, but with the VI role I can't be sure. And with appearing as a green to role checks the only thing we would know is if he's lying about being a blue.

Right now we'll wait for Caller to post, since as RoL claims it can be easily checked.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
December 30 2008 01:29 GMT
#434
On December 30 2008 10:20 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:17 Incognito wrote:
If I don't know Ace's role I won't know if its worth keeping him alive or not. Either way, we kill both of you we find a mafia. I don't know Ace's alleged role, but I do now RoLs. Thus we'll have to kill Ace first if we are to find out anything. And both of you are BSing. You are not adding anything useful to the discussion. We can't trust you saying RoL is lying without evidence. A rolecheck claim is more convincing than just saying someone is lying.



For the last time I am not telling you my role.


A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.

CHANGE YOUR VOTE, VOTE VER.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 30 2008 01:29 GMT
#435
On December 30 2008 09:37 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 09:09 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Ace, I have justified plenty of my actions as of now. The DT call instead of the Jack, to avoid a potential bomb. There is more detailed version somewhere back. I said I checked with Caller as well, I PMed him right as I checked you and you popped red, I asked if the Jack could be insane. He could not, I am sure Caller will vouch for that, or you can all ask Caller yourself, I don't care, it doesn't matter either way.






Ok I'll ask since the entire town should know:

Caller, can the Jack be insane/sane or is the jacks role reveals always 100% true?

And secondly, I know you're bullshitting and this is some sort of mafia trap to get me lynched or you are the village idiot. Already you've got people bandwagonning against me when you're premise makes no sense. No one has verified if you're a Jack or not, and likewise no one has verified if I'm mafia or not except YOU. One person made a smurf account to say they are the real Jack and I'm betting it's legit - this is some sort of crooked plan to lure them out.

Show nested quote +

Why would I risk others that I am communicating with now? If you read my posts I am in contact with quite a few people, I am not giving out there names however because its I am not endangering anyone else as of yet, I am keeping my connections private until the rockstar is here, I will tell him about all the contacts I have made so far.

lol and everyone will lynch me before you? Who says? Last time it ended bad, I don't think everyone will put you in such high demand as you think, you are a great player, we can't deny that. But you are not completely essential to our victory, especially if you are a mafia.



Last game I was a front for a DT. How is it that you not even saying you are in contact = to having less risk? That makes no sense. You haven't made any contacts. Stop lying. And lastly I'm not mafia, and your post makes it sound as if you are lynching me because you checked some other high ranked player( maybe Ver), maybe saw he has a blue role and figured shit, Ace might as well be mafia now. Because there's no way you could be going this far to get me lynched unless you're not even 100% sure (which you aren't) or you are the Village Idiot.

Show nested quote +

and I find it hilariously convenient that it worked out when you were town last game, to just lynch Ver who is just as good as you are, you know. Based off just your word, but when its someone else word, then its not good enough. At least when its on your head, sounds a lot like mafia 3 to me. Where you proceeded to get Folca lynched, a role claimed DT.


But in this game we can't even take your word because with the roles the way they are now, one townie surely doesn't have to play for the town's favor. Secondly, we can't prove anything about who YOU are. Go ahead, say this isn't making any sense. We'll wait for Caller to clear this up and we'll wait for some other DTs to vouch for you.

jack is sane
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
December 30 2008 01:32 GMT
#436
On December 30 2008 10:29 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:20 Ace wrote:
On December 30 2008 10:17 Incognito wrote:
If I don't know Ace's role I won't know if its worth keeping him alive or not. Either way, we kill both of you we find a mafia. I don't know Ace's alleged role, but I do now RoLs. Thus we'll have to kill Ace first if we are to find out anything. And both of you are BSing. You are not adding anything useful to the discussion. We can't trust you saying RoL is lying without evidence. A rolecheck claim is more convincing than just saying someone is lying.



For the last time I am not telling you my role.


A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.

CHANGE YOUR VOTE, VOTE VER.


A little birdie told me Ver was red.

QFT
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
December 30 2008 01:33 GMT
#437
On December 30 2008 10:29 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 09:37 Ace wrote:
On December 30 2008 09:09 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Ace, I have justified plenty of my actions as of now. The DT call instead of the Jack, to avoid a potential bomb. There is more detailed version somewhere back. I said I checked with Caller as well, I PMed him right as I checked you and you popped red, I asked if the Jack could be insane. He could not, I am sure Caller will vouch for that, or you can all ask Caller yourself, I don't care, it doesn't matter either way.






Ok I'll ask since the entire town should know:

Caller, can the Jack be insane/sane or is the jacks role reveals always 100% true?

And secondly, I know you're bullshitting and this is some sort of mafia trap to get me lynched or you are the village idiot. Already you've got people bandwagonning against me when you're premise makes no sense. No one has verified if you're a Jack or not, and likewise no one has verified if I'm mafia or not except YOU. One person made a smurf account to say they are the real Jack and I'm betting it's legit - this is some sort of crooked plan to lure them out.


Why would I risk others that I am communicating with now? If you read my posts I am in contact with quite a few people, I am not giving out there names however because its I am not endangering anyone else as of yet, I am keeping my connections private until the rockstar is here, I will tell him about all the contacts I have made so far.

lol and everyone will lynch me before you? Who says? Last time it ended bad, I don't think everyone will put you in such high demand as you think, you are a great player, we can't deny that. But you are not completely essential to our victory, especially if you are a mafia.



Last game I was a front for a DT. How is it that you not even saying you are in contact = to having less risk? That makes no sense. You haven't made any contacts. Stop lying. And lastly I'm not mafia, and your post makes it sound as if you are lynching me because you checked some other high ranked player( maybe Ver), maybe saw he has a blue role and figured shit, Ace might as well be mafia now. Because there's no way you could be going this far to get me lynched unless you're not even 100% sure (which you aren't) or you are the Village Idiot.


and I find it hilariously convenient that it worked out when you were town last game, to just lynch Ver who is just as good as you are, you know. Based off just your word, but when its someone else word, then its not good enough. At least when its on your head, sounds a lot like mafia 3 to me. Where you proceeded to get Folca lynched, a role claimed DT.


But in this game we can't even take your word because with the roles the way they are now, one townie surely doesn't have to play for the town's favor. Secondly, we can't prove anything about who YOU are. Go ahead, say this isn't making any sense. We'll wait for Caller to clear this up and we'll wait for some other DTs to vouch for you.

jack is sane



Ace, there you have it. The fact that you were even asking that shows that you're tremendously desperate or you're part of the mafia putting on a show.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 30 2008 01:36 GMT
#438
Things are moving faster than can be comprehended.

I only have 20 minutes myself before I must go (will be back in like 7 hours) so rather than try to dissect this argument I will go onto other town strategy. And yes I agree with Mynock that things are more than they seem.

Caller can we get an extension?
Liquipedia
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
December 30 2008 01:37 GMT
#439
On December 30 2008 10:36 Ver wrote:
Things are moving faster than can be comprehended.

I only have 20 minutes myself before I must go (will be back in like 7 hours) so rather than try to dissect this argument I will go onto other town strategy. And yes I agree with Mynock that things are more than they seem.

Caller can we get an extension?

A little birdie told me Ver was red.
A little birdie told me Ver was red.

No extension, kill him, its him.

Little birdies don't lie.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
December 30 2008 01:38 GMT
#440
How little is this birdie?
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift4227
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe259
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 46m
INu's Battles
13h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.