• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7490 users

TL Mafia V: The Town Strikes Back - Page 24

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 31 Next All
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 01:58 GMT
#461
On December 30 2008 10:57 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Please you retard, point out how my move was stupid?

Your a douchebag. Arguing logically with a tool is so mind numbing and pointless.



Who is there right fucking mind, copys a losing strategy from the game before?

Sorry lier you lose.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 30 2008 02:01 GMT
#462
It was poorly executed you dumb fuck, this is a different game with different rules, roles, and players.
this one requires activity, almost every player is a certified active. and we barely won you jackass. We came SO close to losing, and you were one of the idiots who caused that.

Last time Ace depended on the Medics being active/smart. They were neither for the most part. Or being corrupted by us. That's why it didn't work, this game has active ones, and with some coordination before the night, it could work.

your mother.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 02:06 GMT
#463
t.t

Ok everybody disregard the things I said. They were all lies, I was just bored. I also think its really boring to eliminate mafia this way. Role claiming is really gay, just like rebirth who clearly identifies with my mother, probably about menstration.

For all I know rebirth isn't mafia.

I like many different flavors of pizza.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-30 02:08:08
December 30 2008 02:07 GMT
#464
holy shit, you are irritating.
Edit: also if anyone can see what the fuck is broken with my post on page 23, can you let me know? I can't fucking fix it. I have been trying for like 15 minutes, all the code looks right.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 30 2008 02:07 GMT
#465
so basically you are diet Folca
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 02:08 GMT
#466
On December 30 2008 11:07 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
so basically you are diet Folca



I am alot more like the wind then the trees if that is what you mean.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 30 2008 02:09 GMT
#467
mmmm whatever

Anyways I ran out of time to post my strategy that will have to wait till tonight (6-8 hours from now).

Don't just go off and bandwagon vote Ace on your own. Consider the possibilities and make an alternate plan; I'm not really convinced either way at this point.
Liquipedia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-30 02:13:23
December 30 2008 02:13 GMT
#468
Ver, I love you. Have fun at work baby, I packed your favorite lunch.
+ Show Spoiler +
Tuna on Rye with extra mayo
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 30 2008 02:13 GMT
#469
Want to edit this in but whatever:

the town wants time; the mafia wants chaos and a hasty decision.

Above all, we NEED THE ROCKSTAR. PM me if you have any faith in my plans at all, if not at the very least, roleclaim in public.
Liquipedia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 30 2008 02:13 GMT
#470
AZ, stop it, it's annoying just like last game when you dicked me over -_-
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 30 2008 02:14 GMT
#471
AttackZerg you could've also just posted you're the village idiot.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 30 2008 02:15 GMT
#472
On December 30 2008 11:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
AttackZerg you could've also just posted you're the village idiot.


lol true, and it would make sense too lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 30 2008 02:18 GMT
#473
Agreed.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-30 02:23:38
December 30 2008 02:22 GMT
#474
On December 30 2008 10:20 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:10 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:

and to this, what do you suggest we do? On any given day one, a role claim and role check are the strongest things you have to go off of, what I am saying is your strongest LEAD (I will be saying lead instead of evidence now)
Behavior is not shown too well, except by circumstances like these, on day one. The evidence is weak on day one, there is no better lead then a role call and kill the role called, rather than risk a DT/Jack.
What arguments or logic have you brought fourth for not listening to me? there really hasn't been any, but until a stronger alternative is brought forward, lynching you is the best course of action in this case.

Once again, refer to the nature of a role claim. Its not based off of clues or evidence. Yet its the strongest thing to go off of on day one.


Why would we ever lynched the accused when their are GODFATHERS and INSANE Dts in the game? No one is 100% sure what they have is legit. Until Caller sorts this out, we can't even believe you.

Hey your right! Except I am a Jack, not a DT. I am immune to the Insane clause of their role. As caller said. What does the GF have to do with ANYTHING? With the exception that I can appear as a Jack if I am checked, even if I am not. That does not explain you appearing mafia to me, or justify why we shouldn't kill you. You are making less sense every time.


You just admitted you have no clues or evidence. You said behavior is not shown too well except by circumstances like this? So how is this helping?

Situations where the mafia are accused of a role claim require people to defend the accused mafia, normally other mafias. Suspicion is shown through others actions, my fate and yours are decided. Our allies need to sort through the 10 pages of text and figure out roles based off of it. You need to figure out blues, we figure out reads. Kill as many asap. Simple.

all my logic does make sense. You can't prove you are a jack, and you can't prove to any of your alleged buddies your role either. I highly doubt this early in the game any of them told you their roles when no one has been lynched. It's not adding up on your end.


My "buddies" were never claimed to have trusted me, or me trusting them. Face it, You are grasping for something to save you that isn't there. I said NO ONE told me their role, and that I insist that no one does. I don't want to know peoples roles yet, because it will just get confusing and make me bias (when they could be lying) and I believe only a mafia would be so willing to give me there (fake) role.

and as I said, like 9 fucking times already. The proof that I am a Jack lies with your lynch, that is the proof I offered up, another person can check me if they would like, I don't really care. But wasting checks is stupid at this point. So I doubt any people will.

Your logic doesn't make sense.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 30 2008 02:24 GMT
#475
I finally fucking fixed that post, had an extra [quote] command in it. Thanks LTT! It wasn't missing a / it had an extra normal quote.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 30 2008 02:27 GMT
#476
but if ace isn't mafia (he's town or blue), and he is lynched, we just lost someone very knowledgeable so this is basically a trade right? either RoL is blue and town and we win big or Ace is blue and we lose big (sorta)
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 30 2008 02:31 GMT
#477
I know AttackZerg was being a jerk and that was all a lie, but how is killing off someone because of a roleclaim a strategy? Let alone a bad strategy? The point is that the town is like the Russians. So many people they can just let them die. So...trades at even odds are good. Probably one of them is mafia. Otherwise RoL is the village idiot. If you are the village idiot just make a deal with the town like Ver said.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 02:34 GMT
#478
A little birdie told me Ver was red.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
December 30 2008 02:49 GMT
#479
On December 30 2008 11:11 inertinept wrote:
#LL I vote for JL13


Care to explain why, inertinept?
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 02:52 GMT
#480
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
Mong 251
actioN 221
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 71
Killer 55
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 32
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 16
Noble 13
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
byalli364
Other Games
summit1g10493
olofmeister834
Happy203
Sick194
crisheroes152
KnowMe81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick759
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos783
• Stunt468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 44m
Replay Cast
14h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.