• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7728 users

TL Mafia V: The Town Strikes Back - Page 23

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 31 Next All
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 30 2008 01:38 GMT
#441
On December 30 2008 10:36 Ver wrote:
Things are moving faster than can be comprehended.

I only have 20 minutes myself before I must go (will be back in like 7 hours) so rather than try to dissect this argument I will go onto other town strategy. And yes I agree with Mynock that things are more than they seem.

Caller can we get an extension?

I haven't decided when to close night yet but it won't be for at least 12 hours
I'm too busy loling my ass off at this drama
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 30 2008 01:40 GMT
#442
On December 30 2008 10:38 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:36 Ver wrote:
Things are moving faster than can be comprehended.

I only have 20 minutes myself before I must go (will be back in like 7 hours) so rather than try to dissect this argument I will go onto other town strategy. And yes I agree with Mynock that things are more than they seem.

Caller can we get an extension?

I haven't decided when to close night yet but it won't be for at least 12 hours
I'm too busy loling my ass off at this drama


Now you know what felt like last game ;p
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 30 2008 01:42 GMT
#443
Wait...why is Ver red again?

Until then voting for Ace.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 01:42 GMT
#444
On December 30 2008 10:38 LucasWoJ wrote:
How little is this birdie?


Don't be funny jackass.

We are about to lynch somebody that I highly doubt is mafia because of some role claming bastard.

I know two people in this game claiming Ver is red!

So the bird is big enough to have a nest jackoff.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 30 2008 01:42 GMT
#445
attackzerg what the fuck?
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 30 2008 01:43 GMT
#446
On December 30 2008 10:42 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:38 LucasWoJ wrote:
How little is this birdie?


Don't be funny jackass.

We are about to lynch somebody that I highly doubt is mafia because of some role claming bastard.

I know two people in this game claiming Ver is red!

So the bird is big enough to have a nest jackoff.


So you and ? = mafia profit?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
December 30 2008 01:43 GMT
#447
On December 30 2008 10:42 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:38 LucasWoJ wrote:
How little is this birdie?


Don't be funny jackass.

We are about to lynch somebody that I highly doubt is mafia because of some role claming bastard.

I know two people in this game claiming Ver is red!

So the bird is big enough to have a nest jackoff.

Why would two ppl contact you saying that Ver is red when they don't know what you are?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-30 02:24:47
December 30 2008 01:44 GMT
#448
See page 24. Massive post.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 30 2008 01:44 GMT
#449
Could be that AttackZerg is trying to get people off Ace's back which would mean he's mafia too.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 01:45 GMT
#450
.... Fuck I hate all of you.

I do not know anything about ace so I can't say he isn't mafia 100%.

BUT I HAVE BEEN MESSAGED TWICE BY SEPERATE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM VER FLIPPED RED.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME.

This also means that Ver is not the godfather otherwise he wouldn't have shown as red.

If the people who messaged me don't come forward , even in an obscure way, then I'll out you.

Mafia is using the strategy that ace used last game with caller to gain a decisive advantage.

=(
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 30 2008 01:48 GMT
#451
I am so confused to why my fucking quotes are broken in that post.
AttackZerg, are you just attempting to create chaos?
The odds of TWO people PMing you with that who AREN'T mafia are EXTREMELY low. Why the hell would they PM you? That is just weird, you are either getting fucked with by the mafia or are being a complete douchebag for no reason.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
December 30 2008 01:49 GMT
#452
I hope no one is taking Attackzerg seriously. He sure is acting like someone is (attention whore). oO
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 01:51 GMT
#453
On December 30 2008 10:43 TranceStorm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:42 AttackZerg wrote:
On December 30 2008 10:38 LucasWoJ wrote:
How little is this birdie?


Don't be funny jackass.

We are about to lynch somebody that I highly doubt is mafia because of some role claming bastard.

I know two people in this game claiming Ver is red!

So the bird is big enough to have a nest jackoff.

Why would two ppl contact you saying that Ver is red when they don't know what you are?



My guess?

I think Ver flipping red + last game logic -> What are the odds caller reassembles the former mafia team.

Also I'm sure that players from last game could tell the difference between my play.

I won't lie, Ver just made a good point threw pm.

To sum it up

"Well if I flipped red, then the only positive is that we know our cops are insane"

Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 30 2008 01:52 GMT
#454
On December 30 2008 10:45 AttackZerg wrote:
.... Fuck I hate all of you.

I do not know anything about ace so I can't say he isn't mafia 100%.

BUT I HAVE BEEN MESSAGED TWICE BY SEPERATE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM VER FLIPPED RED.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME.

This also means that Ver is not the godfather otherwise he wouldn't have shown as red.

If the people who messaged me don't come forward , even in an obscure way, then I'll out you.

Mafia is using the strategy that ace used last game with caller to gain a decisive advantage.

=(


And what was that strategy?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 01:52 GMT
#455
On December 30 2008 10:48 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I am so confused to why my fucking quotes are broken in that post.
AttackZerg, are you just attempting to create chaos?
The odds of TWO people PMing you with that who AREN'T mafia are EXTREMELY low. Why the hell would they PM you? That is just weird, you are either getting fucked with by the mafia or are being a complete douchebag for no reason.


What are the odds after the towns rape last game, that a jack/dt would be stupid enough to out themselves on day one?

You are a lair.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 30 2008 01:52 GMT
#456
On December 30 2008 10:52 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:48 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I am so confused to why my fucking quotes are broken in that post.
AttackZerg, are you just attempting to create chaos?
The odds of TWO people PMing you with that who AREN'T mafia are EXTREMELY low. Why the hell would they PM you? That is just weird, you are either getting fucked with by the mafia or are being a complete douchebag for no reason.


What are the odds after the towns rape last game, that a jack/dt would be stupid enough to out themselves on day one?

You are a lair.

You're just a jealous hatchery
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 01:54 GMT
#457
On December 30 2008 10:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:52 AttackZerg wrote:
On December 30 2008 10:48 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I am so confused to why my fucking quotes are broken in that post.
AttackZerg, are you just attempting to create chaos?
The odds of TWO people PMing you with that who AREN'T mafia are EXTREMELY low. Why the hell would they PM you? That is just weird, you are either getting fucked with by the mafia or are being a complete douchebag for no reason.


What are the odds after the towns rape last game, that a jack/dt would be stupid enough to out themselves on day one?

You are a lair.

You're just a jealous hatchery


Muta > Lurker k?
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7643 Posts
December 30 2008 01:56 GMT
#458
On December 30 2008 10:52 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 10:45 AttackZerg wrote:
.... Fuck I hate all of you.

I do not know anything about ace so I can't say he isn't mafia 100%.

BUT I HAVE BEEN MESSAGED TWICE BY SEPERATE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM VER FLIPPED RED.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME.

This also means that Ver is not the godfather otherwise he wouldn't have shown as red.

If the people who messaged me don't come forward , even in an obscure way, then I'll out you.

Mafia is using the strategy that ace used last game with caller to gain a decisive advantage.

=(


And what was that strategy?


Go read the last mafia thread, Day one, Ace's post. Notice if you see rebirthoflegend doing the exact same shit.

What is the coincidence?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 30 2008 01:57 GMT
#459
Please you retard, point out how my move was stupid?

Your a douchebag. Arguing logically with a tool is so mind numbing and pointless.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
December 30 2008 01:57 GMT
#460
attackzerg you're fucking suspicious. one person pm'ing you, i may understand, but TWO?
what would their reason be?

either you're bs or those two that pm'ed you are BULLSHIT.
maybe you want Ver dead because he's an important part of the town? Mafioso?
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason158
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1018
ZZZero.O 91
Hyun 40
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
Fnx 917
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8300
FrodaN2737
B2W.Neo681
ToD266
KnowMe204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1474
BasetradeTV289
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• musti20045 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 15
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur174
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 3m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.