• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

TL Mafia V: The Town Strikes Back - Page 25

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 31 Next All
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 30 2008 02:56 GMT
#481
OK, I'm just going to skip all the idiotic garbage that was piled up there lately, and address two things:

1) I say this in EVERY Mafia game, but so few ever listen: more info is GOOD for the Town, less is bad. Which means we should NOT make any hasty decisions right now. Normally I'd say the situation is good, because either RoL or Ace OR possibly both would be Mafia, which is good odds. But this time, I have my doubts, and that is because:

2) The new roles make for a VERY DIFFERENT situation. Either RoL OR Ace could be the Village Idiots. And lynching a Village Idiot serves nothing good for the Town, only for Mafia (we lose a lynch, Mafia won't make any mistakes in hits, etc...) and the VI himself. Honestly, I was expecting something like this from the beginning, I was willing to bet on huge amounts of drama right from the get-go, and here we are.

Just think of all the possibilities with the new roles! Here's one: Mafia uses the Mole (who flips green no matter what), or better yet, ANY green Townie (because if approached they won't know they are a mole, and would still serve the Mafia, later to be disposed of) to do some dirty work for them. What would they want to do in that case? Obviously cause confusion, and maybe kill a strong player in the process. Ver and Ace come up as prime candidates here of course. Once the rope tightens around the poor fake-Mole however, when the one he suggested to lynch flipped Town, he says "oh well I wasn't really a Jack, I was fed info by XY", gives them out, they get lynched, and at the end, the fake-Mole gets lynched as well, thinking he made a sacrifice for his family, while in reality he has been had in every orifice and the real Mole survives too. Now this is only possible if the Mafia knows of at least ONE green Townie (to avoid hitting blues obviously). So if by some way they found one such Townie, the strategy can be set in motion.

The key is to think like the Mafia would, not in the simplest way you'd want things to happen.

So what I propose is: Wait! The next day the Jack can prove himself by doing something of a request skill. By that time we NEED THE ROCKSTAR to come out. Once he's out we can start organizing things, do NOT ACT rashly before that.

Also, I simply refuse to believe that neither the RS and the VI have shown themselves yet. I bet they are somebody who posted before, but for some reason (obscure to me yet) they believe they are better off hiding. Granted, I still don't understand all the possibilities yet, but I just fail to see what danger it would be for the RS to come out already. As for the VI, I believe I have spotted him already, but I will keep these thoughts to myself so far.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 30 2008 02:57 GMT
#482
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


OK we have our VI then.
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
December 30 2008 03:02 GMT
#483
On December 30 2008 11:57 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


OK we have our VI then.


If he is VI what does that make ROL?
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 30 2008 03:04 GMT
#484
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


if you're GF why would you choose to appear as red?
or did you not send in to Caller what you wanted to appear as, RoL checked you before you could?
or are you fucking with us?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 03:05 GMT
#485
anyway this is the plan I discussed with someone before all this nonsense got too heated: The unbreakable strat.

back to how the my original plan works:


Day 1 the Rockstar roleclaims.

Mafia can't risk this roleclaim, because even without bodyguards speaking up if the town goes through lynches to confirm the real Rockstar and does not waste a role check then the mafia lose out on members + wasted DT abilities. This makes the Rockstar pretty much invincible until he is silenced, and this assumes the Rockstar doesn't have one of his bodyguards fake claim for him.

If the Rockstar is silenced, this is when the Vets step up. Being that the NRA member has no clue who he is, we have to hope that medics and DTs that plan on protting/checking people let someone else legit know. This way we can find out by their deaths who the NRA guy is (as it'll be a newsflash and not in the night post). This is an insane advantage the town has as their is no way anyone can be confused as to how the person died. Once this happens, the NRA member is told that he is NRA and now becomes a spokesperson for the confirmed innocents.

The Vets and the NRA guy are now the focal point of everything. The vets do not need to be confirmed - we just tell them general ideas to issue (along with ourselves speaking up). If a lot of people start speaking up, some Vets and the NRA guy the mafia will have to waste a ton of time to take all of them down, losing hits and members in the cause.

The only thing that can mess this up is a Village Idiot false claiming that slips by as we can't waste checks on everyone.

I'm going to post this to the town soon, but if you see any holes in this let me know asap. I've got another plan but I haven't fleshed it out too much. It has to do with Vigilantes and the DT PMing Caller 5 names. Not many people realize it yet, but that ability is more broken than almost anything else the town can do.


With a 100% sane Jack (thanks Caller) the town can't ever be confused. All it takes is 1 PM with all the claimed DTs to send to the Jack. Or have all the DTs use their ability once with 5 different names and send that list to the Jack who PMs caller all 5. Within 2 days the town will know whether their DTs are sane/insane + if they are all legit. From 2 invincible townies to 3 now.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
December 30 2008 03:05 GMT
#486
On December 30 2008 12:02 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 11:57 Mynock wrote:
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


OK we have our VI then.


If he is VI what does that make ROL?

If Ace were really the VI then he wouldn't say anything. Most of the town is already lined up against him. Why would he post anything that would give doubt to that if he wanted to be killed?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 03:08 GMT
#487
On December 30 2008 12:04 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


if you're GF why would you choose to appear as red?
or did you not send in to Caller what you wanted to appear as, RoL checked you before you could?
or are you fucking with us?


I was sleeping, I never got the chance to send him anything before I was surely checked. So I appeared green. Of course no one could know I was mafia so RoL jumped on a hunch - I tried to explain this to everyone even without revealing my role but the town as usual wouldn't listen to logic.

Once Caller revealed Jacks are 100% sane it kills any point of even playing anymore. The game is way too broken.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 30 2008 03:13 GMT
#488
On December 30 2008 12:08 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 12:04 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


if you're GF why would you choose to appear as red?
or did you not send in to Caller what you wanted to appear as, RoL checked you before you could?
or are you fucking with us?


I was sleeping, I never got the chance to send him anything before I was surely checked. So I appeared green. Of course no one could know I was mafia so RoL jumped on a hunch - I tried to explain this to everyone even without revealing my role but the town as usual wouldn't listen to logic.

Once Caller revealed Jacks are 100% sane it kills any point of even playing anymore. The game is way too broken.


but dt's and jacks have been 100% sane in all the past mafia games and nobody has complained about that. or is it the combination of sane jack + partially invincible roles like VI and NRA and Anarchist and RockStar?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 30 2008 03:13 GMT
#489
cause he's the village idiot think about it, you can't be killed and you just need to be lynched to "win". you could "win" or you could go crazy and fuck up the game from everyone else while laughing your ass off.

this is one possibility. or he could be mafia, either way, I've been against this odds thing (since last game) so I'mma sit this vote out and see where it goes from here. all these new roles/rules are adding in too much confusion.

And since Lucas wants me to say this: take everything with a grain of salt. I understand this is one way to move the game forward but it's very risky and I'm trying to understand why this way was taken instead of RS roleclaiming/his BGs fake roleclaiming and then a town network can be established. isn't that way A LOT safer?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-30 03:20:03
December 30 2008 03:17 GMT
#490
On December 30 2008 12:13 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 12:08 Ace wrote:
On December 30 2008 12:04 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


if you're GF why would you choose to appear as red?
or did you not send in to Caller what you wanted to appear as, RoL checked you before you could?
or are you fucking with us?


I was sleeping, I never got the chance to send him anything before I was surely checked. So I appeared green. Of course no one could know I was mafia so RoL jumped on a hunch - I tried to explain this to everyone even without revealing my role but the town as usual wouldn't listen to logic.

Once Caller revealed Jacks are 100% sane it kills any point of even playing anymore. The game is way too broken.


but dt's and jacks have been 100% sane in all the past mafia games and nobody has complained about that. or is it the combination of sane jack + partially invincible roles like VI and NRA and Anarchist and RockStar?

not to mention mayor and pardonner are pretty much invincible and yet the game was never broken then
and what's to stop mafia from false roleclaiming NRA? or rockstar? One easy way is to let a generic mafia claim rockstar. But just sending a hit doesn't kill him could mean he's a lot of things, i.e. village idiot, protected by doc, etc. etc. etc. It can be very easy to make false roleclaims.
If you feel the game is so broken there's no point playing then fine. But keep in mind that I am game mod, and if the game does appear to be broken, I can modkill or modsilence, etc.
Besides, you're ignoring the fact that if someone does check the triggerhappy they still die and that's the end of that dt/jack, so you're already operating at a net disadvantage.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 30 2008 03:24 GMT
#491
I must say, I too, don't really like all the invulnerable/ambiguous roles...





I like zombies tho...
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
December 30 2008 03:26 GMT
#492
On December 30 2008 12:13 chaoser wrote:
cause he's the village idiot think about it, you can't be killed and you just need to be lynched to "win". you could "win" or you could go crazy and fuck up the game from everyone else while laughing your ass off.

this is one possibility. or he could be mafia, either way, I've been against this odds thing (since last game) so I'mma sit this vote out and see where it goes from here. all these new roles/rules are adding in too much confusion.

And since Lucas wants me to say this: take everything with a grain of salt. I understand this is one way to move the game forward but it's very risky and I'm trying to understand why this way was taken instead of RS roleclaiming/his BGs fake roleclaiming and then a town network can be established. isn't that way A LOT safer?

What?

So Ace sent that in a PM to Ver. I have a feeling THAT plan is the plan Ver was going to use. Thank goodness for us, if Ace is indeed the Godfather, Ver has made it known he's amending or editting it in some way. If Ace is the Godfather, mafia's had an incredibly long time to find holes in it (and the first hole is the rock star needs to be known. SO MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN).

Ace is far more convincing as the godfather than he is as a "non-mafioso." The logic actually makes sense this time, but he could be the village idiot more than ever.

I'll just re-iterate what the "new man, clearly the mafia leader" says "You shouldn’t have vetoed the free wheelchairs bill"

Ace also says “don't blame me, you should've voted for me the first time.” That sounds similar to what the “new man” is saying. He's justifying his killing by Caller's vetoing the “free wheelchairs bill.” I don't understand how the iPod clue relates to him. Care to explain Ace?
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 30 2008 03:29 GMT
#493
On December 30 2008 12:24 Mynock wrote:
I must say, I too, don't really like all the invulnerable/ambiguous roles...





I like zombies tho...

they're not even close to invulnerable
the triggerhappy should be pretty obvious who he is after someone checks him and dies, exposing him for hits, until then he doesn't even know who he is
the rockstar should be pretty obvious as well (they're roleclaiming) you can silence them, go after bodyguards, etc.
the vets have two lives each, which is not a lot
there are an uncertain number of mafia and therefore killing power
you don't have to kill everybody to win
i can make clues even more ambiguous if i want to
lalalalalalalala
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 03:31 GMT
#494
On December 30 2008 12:13 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2008 12:08 Ace wrote:
On December 30 2008 12:04 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On December 30 2008 11:52 Ace wrote:
actually I quit. I'd rather not play anymore.

Town lynch me please. I'm Godfather.

BTW if anyone wants to know the unbreakable strat, just PM me.


if you're GF why would you choose to appear as red?
or did you not send in to Caller what you wanted to appear as, RoL checked you before you could?
or are you fucking with us?


I was sleeping, I never got the chance to send him anything before I was surely checked. So I appeared green. Of course no one could know I was mafia so RoL jumped on a hunch - I tried to explain this to everyone even without revealing my role but the town as usual wouldn't listen to logic.

Once Caller revealed Jacks are 100% sane it kills any point of even playing anymore. The game is way too broken.


but dt's and jacks have been 100% sane in all the past mafia games and nobody has complained about that. or is it the combination of sane jack + partially invincible roles like VI and NRA and Anarchist and RockStar?



read my unbreakable strat. One or two mafia can deal with but have to lose members, but a sane jack is going to kill us :/
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 03:33 GMT
#495
Caller they are invincible, trust me on this.

Once the Rockstar role claim the game is over. Mafia can't fake role claim this game. That would be 100% lose.

Why can't anyone understand this :/

Mayor and Pardoner were never invincible because either or could be MAFIA. The Rockstar is 100% guaranteed townie AND there is only 1 of him which means there is no role clashing. Same with the NRA member.

Hence, mafia can't ever role claim without losing members. 3 townies can NOT be killed without the mafia losing members. So why are we bullshitting?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 30 2008 03:34 GMT
#496
On December 30 2008 12:33 Ace wrote:
Caller they are invincible, trust me on this.

Once the Rockstar role claim the game is over. Mafia can't fake role claim this game. That would be 100% lose.

Why can't anyone understand this :/

Mayor and Pardoner were never invincible because either or could be MAFIA. The Rockstar is 100% guaranteed townie AND there is only 1 of him which means there is no role clashing. Same with the NRA member.

Hence, mafia can't ever role claim without losing members. 3 townies can NOT be killed without the mafia losing members. So why are we bullshitting?

so would modkilling the rock star make you feel better
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 30 2008 03:35 GMT
#497
how is that gonna help? :/

You might as well let the game go on, or restart and make sure no one is invincible. I posted about the town being overpowered in the first 10 pages and you made me mafia.

poetic justice yo?

T_T
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 30 2008 03:38 GMT
#498
On December 30 2008 12:35 Ace wrote:
how is that gonna help? :/

You might as well let the game go on, or restart and make sure no one is invincible. I posted about the town being overpowered in the first 10 pages and you made me mafia.

poetic justice yo?

T_T

i dunno
and blame the random number generator that i used
game will go on but probably some administrative abuse will go on
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
inertinept
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Bangladesh1195 Posts
December 30 2008 03:40 GMT
#499
so uh is this game over already, shall we restart? this seems pretty retarded
With a gust of wind, perhaps.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 30 2008 03:42 GMT
#500
i say we play it out, if it's truly imba it will end quickly either way. i want to see what happens.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
Doublelift5089
Other Games
summit1g8735
FrodaN3355
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft441
KnowMe173
ViBE141
ArmadaUGS98
Mew2King77
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 54m
INu's Battles
10h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 54m
Replay Cast
21h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.