• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

Diablo IV - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 129 Next
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
August 26 2020 18:54 GMT
#281
On August 26 2020 20:06 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2020 18:06 Gorsameth wrote:
monetization is not inherently bad.
PoE, the biggest ARPG currently could not exist without monetization, to stay relevant for many years a game needs to be kept 'fresh' and that takes development time and time = money.
Expansions only get you so far and in a long term run into issues with gaining new players requiring 'wasted' dev time on restructuring old content.

You can see it in D3, seasons are extremely lackluster compared to PoE because Blizzard cannot justify spending the dev time on making them interesting because there is no financial gains to be had.

If done correctly there is nothing wrong with some level of monetization and it will be beneficial long term.


But then you get into this entire GaaS stuff which is stupid IMO. You don't need new content being added constantly for the game to be relevant - see how popular D2 is to this day even though it was last patched like 5 years ago and those are very minor patches without any new functionality really, the last big patch that changed the meta was like 17 years ago.

Personally I like the expansions and games having a point when they're done. I don't need any more games that will require me to log in daily for years in fear of missing out on stuff or that get so much new stuff that if you quit it for a while and return you're just too overwhelmed (or pissed off because you now can't get some of the older stuff that was introduced while you were gone).

Seriously, fuck that GaaS bulshit. If a game is good players will keep playing it no matter what. I'd also prefer the devs to deliver a complete game and move on to some new project instead of spending 20 years updating a single title. I don't mind buying expansions, cosmetics etc. but anything past that is just aggravating.

Edit: In addition, I think this is awful for both the devs and the players. The company now puts priority on keeping the cash flowing and they know they can get away with the game being flawed at release since "they can patch it later".


Yeah. I want games, which i buy, and then have. Which i can play when i want, how i want. And which have 2-3 expansions, which i might also buy, but which are just DONE at some point. I don't want something that is trying to trick me into throwing infinite money into it.

Microtransactions suck, and games which try to get me to log in every day to stay on some skinner box treadmill are also annoying. I am honestly even pretty annoyed at the Paradox Games model of releasing a game, and then releasing 4 expansion packs a year for 5 years. That means that if i buy a game, and let it sit for 2 years, i no longer have a complete game. I know that they are adding stuff to the game, and the game i bought is still the same game, but it feels incomplete because there is a lot of additional stuff, and they usually link the new mechanics with those in the old game in a way that you notice the wholes where a mechanic you need to buy from a new expansion would be.

Just sell good games. Please.

As a sidenote, it took me a while to figure out what you meant with Gaas, and i was really wondering what Galliumarsenid had to do with anything (even though that would be GaAs)
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-26 20:49:06
August 26 2020 20:39 GMT
#282
for me I really like the multiplayer aspect of ARPGs. Coop of course, and I wish that PvP was more developped too.
Difficulty is very important to me, especially that the endgame is more difficult than the early game, but also that there is difficulty and reward from the beginning.

Regarding monetization, I don't mind cosmetics being buyable but dislike "transmogrification" stuff (looks must make sense with gameplay etc). So for example, paying for some.. dyes or whatever, or maybe just some account portrait.. frames or something. It seems like you'd want many cosmetics to only be available in game too, like as a reward for some achievements and/or crafting etc. How about a small optional subscription instead, that gives you access to some minor benefits for its duration, cosmetic or functional with the interface like.. online armory or whatnot. I dont know.

As for constant patching to keep fresh, imo most important is that the endgame is broad and not narrow.. i don't think constant patching is necessary, unless it has to do mostly with maintenance? when the game reaches a really good and balanced state. Good additions are good.. but adding for the sake of adding I don't think that's good. Making things obsolete to make new things matter.. is what I don't like. Or overcomplicating systems that give the same result or even underperform (lot of knowledge, less possibilities). Constantly overpowering the previous content is concerning.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
August 26 2020 21:00 GMT
#283

Regarding monetization, I don't mind cosmetics being buyable but dislike "transmogrification" stuff (looks must make sense with gameplay etc). So for example, paying for some.. dyes or whatever, or maybe just some account portrait.. frames or something. It seems like you'd want many cosmetics to only be available in game too, like as a reward for some achievements and/or crafting etc. How about a small optional subscription instead, that gives you access to some minor benefits for its duration, cosmetic or functional with the interface like.. online armory or whatnot. I dont know.


Nah, not a fan of that. If you want to do free to play shit in your game, make your game free to play. Don't sell me a game, and then also try to sell me ingame stuff. I realised how disgusted i am by this shit when i played Everspace and was amazed that i could just FIND colours for my ship in the game world. At that point i realized that this isn't normal, and it isn't how stuff needs to be. The idea of selling a colour to use to customize something or a cosmetic in a game used to be utterly absurd. We used to laugh about the stupid horse DLC in Oblivion.

But somehow this utter bullshit got so normalized that we are now willing to accept it as a lesser evil. No. At this point i play almost exclusively indie games, because they usually don't try to pull this bullshit. They don't treat a game they just sold me as a platform to sell me shit in their game.

Make a good game, then sell me that game. Don't try to "monetize" the game you already sold to me even more. Don't cut parts of the game away for the whales. Don't try to turn the game into a "give us money"-simulator. Make cool stuff to reward players for playing the game, not for giving you money.

I find the way modern games try to milk their players disgusting, and it makes a game basically completely unattractive to me if stuff like this shit is in a game.

But i guess i am not the demographic games companies look for anyways. Because i just want to buy games, i don't want to keep shuffling money towards game companies.
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-26 21:18:39
August 26 2020 21:06 GMT
#284
I agree with you honestly Simberto, these days I'm just looking at some things like private servers staff not always having enough incentive to organize things for free (which they can still do a great job at). Like, if they want to get rid of cheaters, botters, and also keep upgrading servers, while the large population of a game doesn't necessarily grow or decrease. This would cost a little money. It could just go through some donation or optional subscription kind of thing. Or, it could just be a voluntary based thing, recruiting among community/players. But I agree preferably any cosmetics should just be ingame stuff it's just better.

Maintaining servers and getting rid of cheaters comes to mind, both these are really important to the quality of a game and it does cost something. Again simple donations can most likely work, and voluntary stuff. Seems pretty ideal, but I don't mind donating or subcribing for it, optionally. Heck, just give me some fking chat emotes on bnet chat you know?? lol
(public chat of course)

so like, not free to play (buy game you get everything that's in game), and with optional subcription/donation for supporting these admin efforts basically
kramvti
Profile Joined July 2019
73 Posts
August 27 2020 03:44 GMT
#285
I agree a lot with people's sentiments on microtransactions.
I have played games for a long time. I worked in games after college for a bit. This was a bit before the current state of games that require never ending amounts of money just to play the full game. It is a disgusting model to me.

The only game that I play that has microstransactions is Path of Exile (I will never play games that require subscriptions). I found this game during their open beta. I looked at their model and said...well, some stash tabs are kinda of paramount, but the rest is icing on the cake. I looked at those purchases as the upfront cost of the game. Over time I have given quite a bit more money to GGG, wholly by choice. Why? I saw the founders of the company actively reach out to the community, hold long live discussions about the future of the game, why certain design decsions were made, take their feedback in earnest. They don't hide the fact that they are indeed there to make money, but they are very unlike virtually every other gaming company on Earth.

Early on, I wanted to buy a friend an inexpensive MTX. This is actually against their terms of service, but I got ahold of them, asked if I could do this for my friend. They got it through after a few emails back and forth tracking down his account and whatnot.

About 6 months ago (Delerium maybe?) I had issues with my card going through. The first email I got back from customer service was one the fuckin founders!. Like wth? Who else does this? I could give a good number of other examples of this kind of thing from them. I will continue to support their company when I can. Sure, they basically have it made now. It is for damn good reason.

The fact that Blizz has hired somebody specifically for monetization makes me cringe. I don't expect much else from them any more. They have shown their colours in spades over the last several years. I won't give them a dime of my money any more until they show that they have a gd clue.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
August 27 2020 09:49 GMT
#286
On August 27 2020 03:54 Simberto wrote:
As a sidenote, it took me a while to figure out what you meant with Gaas, and i was really wondering what Galliumarsenid had to do with anything (even though that would be GaAs)


Hehe, I thought that Game as a Service is a well known term by now. I guess not
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-27 10:47:44
August 27 2020 10:09 GMT
#287
Yeah at this point gaming companies want you to spend money so they can make patches that fix their broken ass game because they released 6 month too early.

The whole GaaS thing is a shitshow and I have yet to see a game that fully delivers (Maybe Destiny 2 or Warframe, dunno have stopped playing both)

I do understand that developers need more money than back in the day cause costs have obviously gone up but game prices have gone down (Retail is still like 50$ but with all the Steam sales, Humble bundle, ...)
I don't mind cosmetics. I don't mind buying expansion with some worthwhile content (new classes, new story,...)
I hate DLC's like "get this new warhorse, it is super shiny and also a lot faster than any ingame mount"
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
August 27 2020 15:13 GMT
#288
On August 27 2020 18:49 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2020 03:54 Simberto wrote:
As a sidenote, it took me a while to figure out what you meant with Gaas, and i was really wondering what Galliumarsenid had to do with anything (even though that would be GaAs)


Hehe, I thought that Game as a Service is a well known term by now. I guess not


Game as a Service is a term i recognize, i just didn't link it with the short GaaS
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
August 27 2020 15:35 GMT
#289
"game as a service" always sounds terrible lul
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
August 27 2020 18:16 GMT
#290
given that an online game has essentially always been a service, it is a bit awkward
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-27 18:26:28
August 27 2020 18:25 GMT
#291
exactly the online features are a service, the game itself is yours to own and that's where they're trying to say you don't own the game we give you access to it, but that's not agreed^^ for example i think world of warcraft, i bought the game, if i wanna play it anywhere or make my own server i do it
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
August 27 2020 20:43 GMT
#292
On August 28 2020 03:25 ProMeTheus112 wrote:
exactly the online features are a service, the game itself is yours to own and that's where they're trying to say you don't own the game we give you access to it, but that's not agreed^^ for example i think world of warcraft, i bought the game, if i wanna play it anywhere or make my own server i do it


Well, think of it like D3 or SC2 with the always online requirement etc. You're basically paying for the access to a service.

On August 28 2020 00:13 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2020 18:49 Manit0u wrote:
On August 27 2020 03:54 Simberto wrote:
As a sidenote, it took me a while to figure out what you meant with Gaas, and i was really wondering what Galliumarsenid had to do with anything (even though that would be GaAs)


Hehe, I thought that Game as a Service is a well known term by now. I guess not


Game as a Service is a term i recognize, i just didn't link it with the short GaaS


I see PaaS (platform as a service) and SaaS (software as a service) a lot at work so I thought that GaaS would be a natural way to do it for games
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-27 20:48:16
August 27 2020 20:46 GMT
#293
On August 28 2020 05:43 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2020 03:25 ProMeTheus112 wrote:
exactly the online features are a service, the game itself is yours to own and that's where they're trying to say you don't own the game we give you access to it, but that's not agreed^^ for example i think world of warcraft, i bought the game, if i wanna play it anywhere or make my own server i do it


Well, think of it like D3 or SC2 with the always online requirement etc. You're basically paying for the access to a service.

One reason why i didn't continue playing i guess : P
kramvti
Profile Joined July 2019
73 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-28 07:37:51
August 28 2020 07:37 GMT
#294
Well, think of it like D3 or SC2 with the always online requirement etc. You're basically paying for the access to a service.


I didn't play D3 until the expansion, and it did not keep my interest long at all. I did several HC playthroughs on low Torment from scratch, and only lost a character or two during endgame stuff of that time.

One of the main reasons was lack of modding. I did a lot with D2. Even learned enough that eventually helped with several patches of the Hell Unleashed mod by Soulmancer once he was done, and let the community continue to do so. (I think Duffbeer may have finally canned this? as the webpage has been down for some time now).

I made a lot of maps for Broodwar and for SC2 through Heart of the Swarm. I did not play LotV for a long time after release. I started again a bit at the end of last year, and picked up again a month or two ago. (I play mainly team games there). I have already kind lost interest in it again. I don't like the economy changes at all. I am basically used to it now, but I still don't like how it feels at virtually any stage of the game.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
August 28 2020 13:16 GMT
#295
On August 28 2020 16:37 kramvti wrote:
Show nested quote +
Well, think of it like D3 or SC2 with the always online requirement etc. You're basically paying for the access to a service.


I didn't play D3 until the expansion, and it did not keep my interest long at all. I did several HC playthroughs on low Torment from scratch, and only lost a character or two during endgame stuff of that time.


D3 is simply boring. Builds and itemization are screwed up in it, they're just too shallow. The fact that entire game from certain point becomes just mindless rift speed clears doesn't help it either.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
kramvti
Profile Joined July 2019
73 Posts
August 28 2020 17:09 GMT
#296
Pretty much. I didn't play the original of it because I was so turned off by their design decisions as well.
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
August 28 2020 19:02 GMT
#297
both D3 and SC2 don't compare well with their predecessors at all to me so I'd rather play D2 and BW anytime, or also as far as RTS go Aoe2 or War3
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
August 28 2020 19:30 GMT
#298
And that's the saddest part really. D3 could potentially be really big (much, much bigger than what it was and is) but they really messed it up. All they had to do was to stick to the tried and true formula of D1 and D2, there was absolutely no need to change the game so drastically. Then there were all the blunders with always online requirement but servers being down (my friend who pre-ordered it was so pissed when he could install the game early but couldn't play it for several weeks), the entire RMAH debacle etc.

I know that maybe they've decided to change the game completely because they've lost the source code and assets for D2 but even if you have to make a new game from scratch it would be far easier if you could lean on an existing product instead of going in a completely new direction (which nobody wanted). I mean, you have formulas and everything publicly available on the Internet. There's a gazillion reviews, articles, guides and gameplay videos - why not use all of that as feedback so you can take what was great and improve on it. Like, take the D2 to the next level, make all mercs viable, remove stamina, bolts and arrows (streamline it a bit), give people stash that's shared between all chars, fix/remove some of the most obnoxious items/runewords (I'm looking at you reaper's toll, nigma and botd). Then you can just focus on writing a good story and maybe some new classes or giving old classes a new spin. People would be all over that shit.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-29 19:07:56
August 28 2020 20:58 GMT
#299
and i would add make a broad endgame that's harder than the other parts of the game even when you're highly geared, broad choice of best gear and skill and stat builds and develop pvp more both access(/reward?) balance and depth, theres lot to list tbh, let players make builds that use a lot of skills also not just a low limit make it hard to master; improve monster AI to make them more difficult to escape from but less one shots, game difficulty good from the start without OP builds that make rushing to the end easy with little opportunity cost
[oh and anti cheat is needed please, game masters who can locate and handle cheaters banning them and keeping it all legit]
kramvti
Profile Joined July 2019
73 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-29 00:44:00
August 29 2020 00:42 GMT
#300
On August 29 2020 04:30 Manit0u wrote:
And that's the saddest part really. D3 could potentially be really big (much, much bigger than what it was and is) but they really messed it up. All they had to do was to stick to the tried and true formula of D1 and D2, there was absolutely no need to change the game so drastically. Then there were all the blunders with always online requirement but servers being down (my friend who pre-ordered it was so pissed when he could install the game early but couldn't play it for several weeks), the entire RMAH debacle etc.

I know that maybe they've decided to change the game completely because they've lost the source code and assets for D2 but even if you have to make a new game from scratch it would be far easier if you could lean on an existing product instead of going in a completely new direction (which nobody wanted). I mean, you have formulas and everything publicly available on the Internet. There's a gazillion reviews, articles, guides and gameplay videos - why not use all of that as feedback so you can take what was great and improve on it. Like, take the D2 to the next level, make all mercs viable, remove stamina, bolts and arrows (streamline it a bit), give people stash that's shared between all chars, fix/remove some of the most obnoxious items/runewords (I'm looking at you reaper's toll, nigma and botd). Then you can just focus on writing a good story and maybe some new classes or giving old classes a new spin. People would be all over that shit.


To be fair, D2 was very different from D1. I am fine with the fact that Blizz has taken risk by making something new. However, they definitively stated they aimed to make it approachable by the masses. This is one of the nails in the coffin of any individualistic efforts that set it apart from everything else.

Even though they may have lost the orignial resources, most of this has been redone (some folks at the Phrozen Keep have basically rewritten the whole damn thing, mods like Hell Unleashed had folks that figured out most of the hexedited stuff including their command words and the like, etc etc). It is simply laziness and deflection if Blizz is actually using this line, but I can't say that I am surprised when the makers of D3 seemingly had no bloody clue how D2 was even being played since 1.10 at minimun.

Also, look at the aims of 1.10 in the first place. I think it was Peter Hu that actively came to the modding community and asked what they wanted soft coded most. It made a massive difference in what could be done. Almost every single mod of worth is based on 1.10.

And since when was Reaper's Toll seem as OP? I made a fury wolf with one back in the day. I was often asked on that character wtf was I using. I showed them that, and upgraded Duriel's Curaiss, one of the druid helm's, rare dual leech rings, and a +2 druid skill, dual leech crafted amulet(with a lvl 95 requirement). They said ya, right, now show what you are actually using...this isn't hyperbolic. Note that I used Heart of the Wolverine rathat than Oak Sage as Well

I do agree that perma decrepify is very very strong, but the attack speed is pretty slow compared to other things you can use. I also made one with (oh hell what was the one that gave free holy freeze aura?). It was as good as Reaper's in most cases, better against regular trash mobs, but lacked a bit when it came to tough dual immune rares.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 129 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1040
WardiTV767
OGKoka 298
Rex147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 298
Rex 147
ProTech132
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2299
Shuttle 2097
Horang2 1386
EffOrt 833
Jaedong 832
BeSt 535
Light 389
Mini 308
Stork 294
firebathero 283
[ Show more ]
ZerO 265
Rush 241
ggaemo 153
Barracks 97
Zeus 89
Shine 74
Killer 65
Hyun 54
Yoon 38
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 30
Sexy 28
Mong 26
Bale 24
sorry 23
Aegong 21
soO 21
PianO 21
Terrorterran 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
HiyA 9
Icarus 7
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3011
Dendi2101
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin390
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes424
Other Games
singsing2255
olofmeister1401
hiko825
B2W.Neo735
Lowko349
Sick210
Pyrionflax201
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2197
• Nemesis1165
Other Games
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 18m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.