• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9338 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 472

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 470 471 472 473 474 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 06:12:05
April 12 2015 05:54 GMT
#9421
Sinestra is probably un-soloable for hunters due to no way to deal with Wreck, Nefarian too


I actually killed Nefarian without issues, i think it was on 25 normal though.

twin dragon in BoT requires you to kill them before 2nd Blackout pops as the 260k damage is not squished


I survived that too, but not on 25h difficulty. It was close.

I guess i can just leave that dungeon or do it on 25N. What do i need to know for dragon soul 25h? I've never done DS before, but i did the two deathwing encounters at the very end of MOP for gear (quite silly, since the quest gear from leveling has the same stats as heroic deathwing stuff pretty much )
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
April 12 2015 09:20 GMT
#9422
What is there to do in WoW these days? I resubbed, did Blackhand LFR(which is the only part I haven't done yet), and now I don't know what to do of the new content, if any.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 09:28:52
April 12 2015 09:26 GMT
#9423
On April 12 2015 18:20 Arnstein wrote:
What is there to do in WoW these days? I resubbed, did Blackhand LFR(which is the only part I haven't done yet), and now I don't know what to do of the new content, if any.


Blackhand heroic

challenge modes

gear up mainspec/offspec and wait for the patch 6.2 raid after that's done

LFR is the mode for people who play the game for 2-5 hours a week and have eventually managed to crawl to max level, but have no interest in playing with friends or learning how to play. If you have more time/skill than that, of course it will bore you. It's an MMO, go hit the 5-20 man content and crank up the difficulty til it hurts
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
April 12 2015 13:03 GMT
#9424
I don't really have time to raid, so I only do LFR. Guess I'll just play some PvP then.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 13:48:25
April 12 2015 13:47 GMT
#9425
On April 12 2015 22:03 Arnstein wrote:
I don't really have time to raid, so I only do LFR. Guess I'll just play some PvP then.


I've personally seen quite a few guilds raiding on my server for low hours. They do 6 hours a week on various time schedules (without even fixed attendance, it's flex mode of course), usually over two days. If you can't make that then i hope you like pvp
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 12 2015 14:28 GMT
#9426
On April 12 2015 14:54 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
Sinestra is probably un-soloable for hunters due to no way to deal with Wreck, Nefarian too


I actually killed Nefarian without issues, i think it was on 25 normal though.

Show nested quote +
twin dragon in BoT requires you to kill them before 2nd Blackout pops as the 260k damage is not squished


I survived that too, but not on 25h difficulty. It was close.

I guess i can just leave that dungeon or do it on 25N. What do i need to know for dragon soul 25h? I've never done DS before, but i did the two deathwing encounters at the very end of MOP for gear (quite silly, since the quest gear from leveling has the same stats as heroic deathwing stuff pretty much )

25 Normal blackout hits for like 50k, totally manageable, while on 25H it hits for a full 260k so if you are under-geared you are done for, strat is pop deterrence for the first blackout, and kill them before the 2nd explodes as you won't have enough HP left to survive the 2nd one, also DO NOT SPEC SPIRIT BOND! The healing will cause Blackout to explode early.

Nefarian 25N is ezpz, 25H is currently unkillable due to skeletons.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 15:25:20
April 12 2015 14:56 GMT
#9427
nvm, one sec

edit: alright, just did 25H nefarian as a 653 BM hunter. posthaste/exhilaration/stampede/barrage, popped stampede for onyxia while kiting the skeletons that spawned, almost died at phase 2 but exhilaration+kill shot healed me back to 80%

went back to dpsing nefarian, after the skeletons spawned I popped lust and alternated between barraging/beastcleaving the adds while still spamming KC on nefarian, kept moving with posthaste buff+binding shot stun and got the kill

imo the most important part is to keep moving in a circle away from the skeletons, so if you're MM - sucks to be you
ffxiv enjoyer
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 12 2015 15:19 GMT
#9428
On April 12 2015 23:28 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 14:54 Cyro wrote:
Sinestra is probably un-soloable for hunters due to no way to deal with Wreck, Nefarian too


I actually killed Nefarian without issues, i think it was on 25 normal though.

twin dragon in BoT requires you to kill them before 2nd Blackout pops as the 260k damage is not squished


I survived that too, but not on 25h difficulty. It was close.

I guess i can just leave that dungeon or do it on 25N. What do i need to know for dragon soul 25h? I've never done DS before, but i did the two deathwing encounters at the very end of MOP for gear (quite silly, since the quest gear from leveling has the same stats as heroic deathwing stuff pretty much )

25 Normal blackout hits for like 50k, totally manageable, while on 25H it hits for a full 260k so if you are under-geared you are done for, strat is pop deterrence for the first blackout, and kill them before the 2nd explodes as you won't have enough HP left to survive the 2nd one, also DO NOT SPEC SPIRIT BOND! The healing will cause Blackout to explode early.

Nefarian 25N is ezpz, 25H is currently unkillable due to skeletons.

I 2manned 25h, glad warrior + frost DK @ 630ilvl one person tanks onyxia, and the other drags skeletons around.
as soon as nef lands you pop all cooldowns, defensive ones too and try to kill nefarian before they run out and you die
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 15:43:47
April 12 2015 15:43 GMT
#9429
On April 12 2015 22:47 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 22:03 Arnstein wrote:
I don't really have time to raid, so I only do LFR. Guess I'll just play some PvP then.


I've personally seen quite a few guilds raiding on my server for low hours. They do 6 hours a week on various time schedules (without even fixed attendance, it's flex mode of course), usually over two days. If you can't make that then i hope you like pvp


Which server is this? Are five mans interesting these days?

Am I right in saying that these days you have:

Raid finder
Flex raid (10-25 players) normal or heroic
Mythic (20 man only)

Who are the levels aimed at? Is mythic much harder than heroic or something?

http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 15:45:18
April 12 2015 15:44 GMT
#9430
On April 13 2015 00:43 Immersion_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 22:47 Cyro wrote:
On April 12 2015 22:03 Arnstein wrote:
I don't really have time to raid, so I only do LFR. Guess I'll just play some PvP then.


I've personally seen quite a few guilds raiding on my server for low hours. They do 6 hours a week on various time schedules (without even fixed attendance, it's flex mode of course), usually over two days. If you can't make that then i hope you like pvp


Which server is this? Are five mans interesting these days?

Am I right in saying that these days you have:

Raid finder
Flex raid (10-25 players) normal or heroic
Mythic (20 man only)

Who are the levels aimed at? Is mythic much harder than heroic or something?



Mythic isn't really harder its just more of a pain in the ass to organize raids for due to the 20 man restriction. Basically once you no longer need gear from one level you move up to the next and the difficulty is basically the same
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 15:46:38
April 12 2015 15:46 GMT
#9431
CM's are cool, heroic 5man is faceroll. Mythic is harder than hc yes, although as Drazerk said a good part of that is the organization.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
April 12 2015 15:49 GMT
#9432
So normal flex mode is pretty simple and heroic is pretty tough (roughly)?
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
DCRed
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland435 Posts
April 12 2015 15:50 GMT
#9433
On April 12 2015 23:28 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 14:54 Cyro wrote:
Sinestra is probably un-soloable for hunters due to no way to deal with Wreck, Nefarian too


I actually killed Nefarian without issues, i think it was on 25 normal though.

twin dragon in BoT requires you to kill them before 2nd Blackout pops as the 260k damage is not squished


I survived that too, but not on 25h difficulty. It was close.

I guess i can just leave that dungeon or do it on 25N. What do i need to know for dragon soul 25h? I've never done DS before, but i did the two deathwing encounters at the very end of MOP for gear (quite silly, since the quest gear from leveling has the same stats as heroic deathwing stuff pretty much )

25 Normal blackout hits for like 50k, totally manageable, while on 25H it hits for a full 260k so if you are under-geared you are done for, strat is pop deterrence for the first blackout, and kill them before the 2nd explodes as you won't have enough HP left to survive the 2nd one, also DO NOT SPEC SPIRIT BOND! The healing will cause Blackout to explode early.

Nefarian 25N is ezpz, 25H is currently unkillable due to skeletons.


25H Nef is totally doable, you might just lack the gear.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
April 12 2015 15:55 GMT
#9434
On April 13 2015 00:49 Immersion_ wrote:
So normal flex mode is pretty simple and heroic is pretty tough (roughly)?


Heroic isn't the hardest thing, but it's not faceroll either. Normal is fairly simple yeah.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
April 12 2015 16:17 GMT
#9435
On April 13 2015 00:46 Teoita wrote:
CM's are cool, heroic 5man is faceroll. Mythic is harder than hc yes, although as Drazerk said a good part of that is the organization.

To be fair CMs are pretty faceroll once you know the tactics its just learning the tactics
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
April 12 2015 16:37 GMT
#9436
WoD Raid Teirs Explained!

LFR - WoW's "No Toon left Behind" Act. Everyone gets to see all the bosses, content, and feel like a badass as they stand in Fire, Pew-Pewing the boss, wondering why this Healer isn't fighting that Add face on like a Man. This is literally Hand Holding Raiding. Perfect for ppl who don't have time to do Real raiding.

Normal - Raiding with Training wheels. Mechanics actually matter now, but are still forgiving. Learning begins here and can actually be carried forward into other difficulties. Real raiding starts as groups actually have to organize themselves and can't totally faceroll. Still easy to get into thanks to Premade Finder.

Heroic - The Challenge begins (and ends if <20ppl). Mechanics are no longer forgiving, bosses and adds pack some real punches. From here on out you need an organized raid team who actually knows what they are doing. There is still room to overgear content but strategy and coordination are important now.

Mythic - The Diehard Challenge. Due to the rigid 20 person requirement to do this teir of Raiding (all others are Flex) this is the hardest tier to get into, and a real accomplishment to complete. This is the difficulty for the top 10%, those who want to be pushed, who enjoy the Min/Max game. Raiding takes real planning and New Mechanics not seen in previous difficulties are often added to fights to spice things up (though usually just 1-2 new things per boss).
I can take that responsibility.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 16:52:15
April 12 2015 16:50 GMT
#9437
On April 13 2015 00:43 Immersion_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 22:47 Cyro wrote:
On April 12 2015 22:03 Arnstein wrote:
I don't really have time to raid, so I only do LFR. Guess I'll just play some PvP then.


I've personally seen quite a few guilds raiding on my server for low hours. They do 6 hours a week on various time schedules (without even fixed attendance, it's flex mode of course), usually over two days. If you can't make that then i hope you like pvp


Which server is this? Are five mans interesting these days?

Am I right in saying that these days you have:

Raid finder
Flex raid (10-25 players) normal or heroic
Mythic (20 man only)

Who are the levels aimed at? Is mythic much harder than heroic or something?



LFR = half of your raid being worse than the majority of WoW players (and that's saying something) and the other half being afk

Normal and Heroic = similar, both flex. Heroic is tuned more strictly - but on top of that, expects you to walk in with 20 ilvls higher gear. If you're a regular player, you'll be seeking to clear one of these. I think every guild i saw even advertising 6 hours a week raiding had normal cleared - when you overgear normal, it's really quite easy - but you can't overgear Heroic in the same way during the content tier.

Mythic = hardest difficulty, locked 20 man. Bit of a pain in the ass, but if you want the best of the best this is where it's at.

---

5 man heroic is hard - but again you can overgear it to the extent that it's faceroll. When everybody is in i610, the heroics are actually a threat but nowadays when you hit random heroic, every second DPS is wearing full heroic tier 17 and doing 2-4x as much damage as they're supposed to.

5 man CM is interesting IMO. Gear is locked to 630 so you can't overgear. It's tuned harder than heroic, too. You'll need friends to go for the good medals, probably for silver and gold.*


*Yes, i know you can pug them. I did Tribute to Insanity (10 man TOTC heroic with 0 wipes) in a full PUG with complete strangers and no voice in one try - that doesn't mean it's traditionally puggable :D



This is the difficulty for the top 10%


You mean the top ~2-5%

the top 10% of forum-goers, perhaps.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
April 12 2015 17:00 GMT
#9438
Mythic is not top 10% at all lol.
Only 5.6% of raiders have even killed a boss in Mythic Foundry.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 12 2015 17:16 GMT
#9439
Yea and there's a HUGE difference between picking off the easy mythic bosses and going for serious mythic progression
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 12 2015 17:36 GMT
#9440
I wonder what's the % of heroic raiders that want to do mythic in comparison to the number of raider actually doing mythic.

My guild got 9/10 HM last week, and we're nowhere near the roster for Mythic. Heroic Blackhand is gonna keep us occipied a bit but after that, I hope drama doesn't start to come.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 470 471 472 473 474 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 185
ProTech137
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 217
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 35
ZergMaN 23
Noble 14
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g11132
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Rush1221
• Lourlo1174
• Stunt205
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 57m
Replay Cast
16h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.