• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:11
CEST 03:11
KST 10:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10099 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 37

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Trollsmeesh
Profile Joined February 2009
United States12 Posts
October 24 2010 06:10 GMT
#721
I would like to see the server go to a more man vs wild type of play. That way people actually had to stick to cities and helping each other out. It would be a nice change of pace imo.
If you believe everything you read, better not read.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 24 2010 06:12 GMT
#722
On October 24 2010 15:10 Trollsmeesh wrote:
I would like to see the server go to a more man vs wild type of play. That way people actually had to stick to cities and helping each other out. It would be a nice change of pace imo.

well without damage, its hard to do this... once its implemented it will be much more man vs wild as people can die.

I would love to see:

1) NO giving of anything to anyone (no more /kit lag = free diamond pick)
2) Server on HARD
3) Some sort of high spawn rate at night mod?

people would no longer be able to make huge structures without fear of falling off, no longer able to wander endlessly... to me just would make the game so awesome where you could just die, lose everything, and ya. People exploring together and working together would be awesome.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 24 2010 06:21 GMT
#723
On October 24 2010 15:12 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2010 15:10 Trollsmeesh wrote:
I would like to see the server go to a more man vs wild type of play. That way people actually had to stick to cities and helping each other out. It would be a nice change of pace imo.

well without damage, its hard to do this... once its implemented it will be much more man vs wild as people can die.

I would love to see:

1) NO giving of anything to anyone (no more /kit lag = free diamond pick)
2) Server on HARD
3) Some sort of high spawn rate at night mod?

people would no longer be able to make huge structures without fear of falling off, no longer able to wander endlessly... to me just would make the game so awesome where you could just die, lose everything, and ya. People exploring together and working together would be awesome.

/kit lag is too good
/kit basic i think should be kept

if its going to be more like single player i absolutely dont want durability, its such a pain dealing with constantly building tools
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
October 24 2010 06:21 GMT
#724
On October 24 2010 15:10 Trollsmeesh wrote:
I would like to see the server go to a more man vs wild type of play. That way people actually had to stick to cities and helping each other out. It would be a nice change of pace imo.


yeah, we would except its not released for multiplayer yet.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
WarraWarra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden4 Posts
October 24 2010 12:29 GMT
#725
Haven’t been able to log on to the server all day long… How much time until I can get my Minecraft fix?
Loranga
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden83 Posts
October 24 2010 13:14 GMT
#726
Isn't the server supposed to be up by now?
Dullahx
Profile Joined April 2010
France62 Posts
October 24 2010 14:56 GMT
#727
server still down
im the evil antizionist
Roketmanx
Profile Joined October 2010
7 Posts
October 24 2010 14:59 GMT
#728
Its not down guys its just on donater only access until he wakes up...
WarraWarra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden4 Posts
October 24 2010 15:21 GMT
#729
Might consider donating cause this is the time I play at...
Godking Kaiser
Profile Joined October 2010
8 Posts
October 24 2010 15:23 GMT
#730
How much do you have to donate to be considered a donor?
Godking Kaiser
Profile Joined October 2010
8 Posts
October 24 2010 15:59 GMT
#731
Anyone else having problems connecting to the Minecraft Server?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 24 2010 16:02 GMT
#732
On October 25 2010 00:59 Godking Kaiser wrote:
Anyone else having problems connecting to the Minecraft Server?


Working fine for me.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Fear_Chaos
Profile Joined December 2004
United States101 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-24 16:24:22
October 24 2010 16:21 GMT
#733
On October 25 2010 00:59 Godking Kaiser wrote:
Anyone else having problems connecting to the Minecraft Server?


I can't log into the TL server atm.

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to try a few more times and it worked.
maggalo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States77 Posts
October 24 2010 19:52 GMT
#734
Is there a chance I can get unbanned? I understand the rules and I purposefully used the lava bucket and it won't happen again. t.t
rawr.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-24 20:24:28
October 24 2010 20:05 GMT
#735
hmmm did the server just go down??

it's saying connection refused: connect for me
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 24 2010 20:10 GMT
#736
On October 25 2010 04:52 maggalo wrote:
Is there a chance I can get unbanned? I understand the rules and I purposefully used the lava bucket and it won't happen again. t.t


You used a banned item, which is bad enough in itself. I gave you a warning, and 30 seconds later you did it again.

I understand you didn't cause any damage, but that's not really an excuse to disregard the rules; especially when I warned you after the first time, and you turned around and immediately did it again.

You wanna write up a paragraph or two explaining why you feel you should be let back in the server? Be my guest. You may change my mind. But for now I see no reason to let somebody back in the server based on his word that he will abide by the server rules when he gives said word after breaking said rules twice.

Banned from the server until November 1st unless otherwise noted.

Flint and Steel
Lava Buckets
Minecarts
Minecart Tracks
Redstone Torches
TNT

Using these items will result in a ban first, ask questions later approach. I realize there are legit reasons for using some of these items, but at this point in time it's easier to just outright disallow use. If you need a banned item, ask a mod to help you.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
maggalo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States77 Posts
October 24 2010 20:17 GMT
#737
ok, so I understand you're pissed off at how close in time I used it and all... but here's why. the 1st time was intentional because I was making obsidian, and then I stopped when you asked but I was trying to empty out my water bucket into some existing lava and when it lagged I double right clicked which picked up the lava and I panicked. Like I don't like intentionally disregarding what mods, admins, and whatnot say, so it's on a highly likely scale of not happenning again. mainly because I'm bored and minecraft is the only thing to do for me lately.

If you keep the ban, I understand.
rawr.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 24 2010 20:19 GMT
#738
So Serejai, if someone say needs to have some tnt used to help clear a HUGE space, we can ask an admin and they can help if they so wish to?
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 24 2010 20:32 GMT
#739
I wouldn't say he's pissed off. He just has to be strict about these things...
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 24 2010 20:34 GMT
#740
On October 25 2010 05:17 maggalo wrote:
ok, so I understand you're pissed off at how close in time I used it and all... but here's why. the 1st time was intentional because I was making obsidian, and then I stopped when you asked but I was trying to empty out my water bucket into some existing lava and when it lagged I double right clicked which picked up the lava and I panicked. Like I don't like intentionally disregarding what mods, admins, and whatnot say, so it's on a highly likely scale of not happenning again. mainly because I'm bored and minecraft is the only thing to do for me lately.

If you keep the ban, I understand.


Fair enough, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that you used it in the first place. You shouldn't even have banned items in your inventory to begin with.

There are over 500 people who use this server, and you're one of a small handful that seemingly did not read the rules before joining (or after joining for that matter, since they are displayed clearly in-game everytime you log in). I suggest you go over them again, perhaps more than once, and you can come back to the server in 24 hours. Next time is permaban, accident or not.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.