• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8645 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 36

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 23 2010 22:13 GMT
#701
How often is the 3d render updated
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-24 20:38:54
October 23 2010 22:14 GMT
#702
mini "iron block" event

[image loading]

Q: What is a mini iron block event?
A: It is a small, casual event hosted by me. The purpose of the event is to have fun and spice things up in the Minecraft world.

Q: What is with the iron block?
A: The iron block is what you want to get so that you can redeem it for a prize. If you win an event you will win one or more iron ingot(s). After you have collected enough from the events to make an iron block you can give it to me and claim your prize.

Q: What is the prize?
A: The prize is ingame currency (I haven't decided how much, but it will be a lot)

Q: So there will be multiple events?
A: Yes, there will be multiple events ranging from scavenger hunts, to boat races, to building competitions.

Q: When is the first event?
A: Today! Scroll down below.

---

Scavenger Hunt!

Instructions:
Below are three screen shots. The object of the event is to figure out where exactly I am in those pictures and find that exact spot in the game. When you find the spot, there will be a sign and a chest underneath it. You must PM me the phrase that is on the sign to confirm that you have actually found the spot. Then destroy the sign and redeem your prize from the chest, which is one iron ingot. Have fun!

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]

---

All of the places have been found! Thanks for playing. Stay tuned for more events.


TrialanError
Profile Joined April 2010
United States41 Posts
October 23 2010 23:19 GMT
#703
server down or something? I went afk for like 20minutes an come back to a 'timed out' ? Is this the new afk measures? An why cant i login again to the server.. \=S
bbq ftw
Profile Joined September 2010
United States139 Posts
October 23 2010 23:20 GMT
#704
not just you, down for me too.
TrialanError
Profile Joined April 2010
United States41 Posts
October 23 2010 23:23 GMT
#705
whew had me worried their, thanks bbqftw. Guess il go do something productive for once now that the lifesucking game is down.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
October 23 2010 23:31 GMT
#706
On October 24 2010 07:13 Hawk wrote:
How often is the 3d render updated


On the page before this -.-'

On October 23 2010 00:58 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2010 23:52 Trollsmeesh wrote:
What time does Serejai usually open up the server? Also, how often does the 3D map update?


I open it when I wake up, which is USUALLY 8am EST, but lately it has been closer to noon because of real life stuff.

The 3D map was updated I think two days ago, roughly. I wish I could update it more often, however it's a 700MB+ html file which takes about three hours to create and upload. It's not that I can't do it, because I could make a new one every three hours if I felt like it. It's just that I usually don't have time to, but that's something I'm trying to work on. I'll put up a new one this afternoon.


Although he didn't put one up, it's quite understandable with the time it takes. To be honest, I wouldn't even bother putting one up, it's not really worth it imo.
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-24 20:41:56
October 23 2010 23:48 GMT
#707
Ooh, cool scavenger hunt, inde! I know where at least two of those places are, so maybe I'll have a shot.

In other news, Mino finished scripting a mIRC bot to handle Spleef Matches. It handles everything from W/L to ELO! Thanks to Mino, spleef just got a lot more fun (and less time-consuming for me, who happens to be a stickler for accuracy and ratings)! No more calculating ELO with notepad and calc.exe. That being said,

There will be a Spleef Tournament tomorrow, Sunday, Oct 24 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).
Edit: Not yet sure about the time. It should be confirmed soon. Sign up anyway.
Due to lack of turnout, the aforementioned Tournament has been canceled. There was only one interested player.
+ Show Spoiler [expand] +
I'm taking signups anywhere, so post in thread, PM me, or talk to me in game before the above time and I'll put you in the bracket. There will be a maximum of 32 slots, so sign up early!

Format:
-DOUBLE ELIMINATION!
*1v1 on a suitable 20x20 square spleef field.
*Bo3. Semis Bo5. Finals Bo7.
*Third place match will be a Bo5.
*If two players in the Loser's Bracket have already met each other for battle in this tournament, their previous score will carry over, and their match in the Loser's Bracket will be a Bo7 instead of the typical Bo3.

Prizes:
1st place: 300 in-game currency
2nd place: 100 in-game currency
3rd place: 25 in-game currency

Remember, your rating is affected more by tournament matches than by everyday battles. We hope to see you there!


Also, I finished the giant maze I've been working on. It's made of over 10,000 blocks of dirt. It's 40x40 with 4 floors. If you like a challenge, this is it.

How to get to the maze:
/warp jump
follow torches up the steps.
Be sure to have a location ready to warp out to in case you get stuck. You can find one by typing /home, /spawn, or /listwarps. Have fun!
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
erkicman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States206 Posts
October 24 2010 00:32 GMT
#708
Well I know exactly where one of the screenshots is, considering I built the place.

Now there's just the matter of logging on...
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 24 2010 00:36 GMT
#709
The server down?
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 24 2010 00:56 GMT
#710
Sorry guys. Server is down for some unknown reason. Seems my host is having issues. I could probably just restart the server to fix it, but that may cause a rather large rollback (possibly 2 hours or so). I'm waiting for an update from my host before I do that.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 24 2010 01:12 GMT
#711
it sucks because it's been down for like 2 hours T.T
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Trollsmeesh
Profile Joined February 2009
United States12 Posts
October 24 2010 02:37 GMT
#712
So we gonna restart it? :x
If you believe everything you read, better not read.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
October 24 2010 03:05 GMT
#713
Man this sucks, I have been able to play for like 3 hours this whole week...
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Roketmanx
Profile Joined October 2010
7 Posts
October 24 2010 03:13 GMT
#714
Yeah i know what you mean man. Oh well he is working on it all we can do is wait
Roketmanx
Profile Joined October 2010
7 Posts
October 24 2010 04:33 GMT
#715
Now its online with restricted access, yay means its working again, are we gonna get free access tonight?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 24 2010 04:43 GMT
#716
On October 24 2010 13:33 Roketmanx wrote:
Now its online with restricted access, yay means its working again, are we gonna get free access tonight?


I still don't know what the issue was with the server earlier. My host hasn't gotten back to me yet, but it seems to be running ok at the moment.

Unfortunately no free access tonight because most of my mods logged off since I wasn't sure when I would be able to get the server back online.

Good news, though. You may have noticed some subtle changes to moderation today (or did I start last night? I can't remember). This is part of a new moderation system I'm rolling out at some point tomorrow, which in turn is part of my effort to get the server online with full access 24/7. I've managed to bump it up from 16 hours a day to 24/7 for some players and ~20 hours a day for everyone else. It's going slower than I had hoped, but it's getting there.

You guys can also thank the TL staff for their support in regards to anti-griefing, cause I'm sure there would be a lot more griefers if there were no repercussions here on the forums for doing it. Between that and the willingness of my current mods in donating their time to help moderate the server, I'm feeling more and more comfortable with leaving the server up while I'm away. And yes, I seem to be on Valve time, but I'm getting there!
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Roketmanx
Profile Joined October 2010
7 Posts
October 24 2010 04:45 GMT
#717
When we donate do we get auto added to the donar list or does that work?
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 24 2010 05:13 GMT
#718
I want on the server so badly. I want to dig my huge 200x100x64 pit and then start my house, lol.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Trollsmeesh
Profile Joined February 2009
United States12 Posts
October 24 2010 05:33 GMT
#719
So, what do you guys think the chances are of the world being reset?

If the map does restart what happens to all the stuff in our chests and what not? We just have to forget about it?

If it resets do we keep what is in our inventory?

Just seeing if I should stop building my city if it is all going to vanish along with all the mats in a week.


I am sure I am asking too many questions. xD
If you believe everything you read, better not read.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 24 2010 05:37 GMT
#720
Well, the world will most likely be reset come the halloween update.

Personally, I'm in favour of this. You get to build new things, you get to experience the new stuff added in the patch (here's me hoping for damage, and monsters... meaning no more huge elaborate structures in the middle of no where and more of a huge sprawling city / small towns, all dedicated to getting resources to keep everyone alive from the new monsters.

I dunno, I'm excited and I like when the server resets. Previous reset I had Insanity House, a huge complex with a 400x400 branch mine under it. This server im making a 200x100x64 pit to make a city in.

Next one, dunno what I'm going to do... hopefully make a sick city with people to live in it, i dunno. We will see what happens.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g7957
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0264
Sick156
ceh923
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt426
Other Games
• Shiphtur531
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.