• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9927 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 38

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
maggalo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States77 Posts
October 24 2010 20:37 GMT
#741
thanks, I think I'm just going to stay away from lava in it's entirety... at least with a bucket in my inventory from now on.
rawr.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 24 2010 20:39 GMT
#742
On October 25 2010 05:19 Insanious wrote:
So Serejai, if someone say needs to have some tnt used to help clear a HUGE space, we can ask an admin and they can help if they so wish to?


Probably not, no. Aside from a few dupers, which we are dealing with, this is a legit server for the most part. Spawning a bunch of TNT (which in itself isn't legit) and then using it to clear an area (also, not legit) doesn't set right with me. I know you're planning on making a pretty large project, but you cleared your last one without TNT so you should be fine with this one, too.

Also, TNT would probably take longer to set up properly than to just dig out the area normally. It has a rather small blast radius, and you would have to place them in specific spots to blow out the right size and shape area.

Mostly if you need things like lava for a decoration, we can do that.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 24 2010 22:09 GMT
#743
Server online. Check OP for info.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-24 23:20:43
October 24 2010 23:16 GMT
#744
On October 25 2010 05:39 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2010 05:19 Insanious wrote:
So Serejai, if someone say needs to have some tnt used to help clear a HUGE space, we can ask an admin and they can help if they so wish to?


Probably not, no. Aside from a few dupers, which we are dealing with, this is a legit server for the most part. Spawning a bunch of TNT (which in itself isn't legit) and then using it to clear an area (also, not legit) doesn't set right with me. I know you're planning on making a pretty large project, but you cleared your last one without TNT so you should be fine with this one, too.

Also, TNT would probably take longer to set up properly than to just dig out the area normally. It has a rather small blast radius, and you would have to place them in specific spots to blow out the right size and shape area.

Mostly if you need things like lava for a decoration, we can do that.

lol, this project is on such a different scale

Insanity House: = 320,000 blocks mined by 6 players

This project = 1,300,000 blocks mined by 2 players (right now, haven't asked for help this time)

As well, anyone know what this is happening, I randomly got booted from the TL server, and now when ever I try to join it my game crashes. On my laptop and my main computer (was on my main when I was in the server last).

I can play single player, and join other servers. Think that my dude is stuck in a place that I cannot spawn in? Is there anything that can be done?

Also, would like to note that I get to the "downloading terrain" part of logging in, and then crashes.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-24 23:31:48
October 24 2010 23:30 GMT
#745
On October 25 2010 08:16 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2010 05:39 Serejai wrote:
On October 25 2010 05:19 Insanious wrote:
So Serejai, if someone say needs to have some tnt used to help clear a HUGE space, we can ask an admin and they can help if they so wish to?


Probably not, no. Aside from a few dupers, which we are dealing with, this is a legit server for the most part. Spawning a bunch of TNT (which in itself isn't legit) and then using it to clear an area (also, not legit) doesn't set right with me. I know you're planning on making a pretty large project, but you cleared your last one without TNT so you should be fine with this one, too.

Also, TNT would probably take longer to set up properly than to just dig out the area normally. It has a rather small blast radius, and you would have to place them in specific spots to blow out the right size and shape area.

Mostly if you need things like lava for a decoration, we can do that.

lol, this project is on such a different scale

Insanity House: = 320,000 blocks mined by 6 players

This project = 1,300,000 blocks mined by 2 players (right now, haven't asked for help this time)

As well, anyone know what this is happening, I randomly got booted from the TL server, and now when ever I try to join it my game crashes. On my laptop and my main computer (was on my main when I was in the server last).

I can play single player, and join other servers. Think that my dude is stuck in a place that I cannot spawn in? Is there anything that can be done?

Also, would like to note that I get to the "downloading terrain" part of logging in, and then crashes.


I can try to move you to a new locations. Might be some corrupted terrain where you're at.

Actually, hop on IRC if you can. We'll get this sorted out.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 24 2010 23:32 GMT
#746
can you do it while im not logged on? If you can, move me anywhere and i can /home back to a different part of land.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 25 2010 00:42 GMT
#747
awesome... apparently there is a bug in the server side software for minecraft that basically doesn't let accounts loggin. (So I can play if I log into a different account from my home computer, but my account cannot loggin to the server).

So basically I am SOL, as I do not believe there is a solution... so now I'm basically banned from the TL server without being banned because of some coding error on Notch's part.

/rage
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
October 25 2010 00:58 GMT
#748
six more days young padawan.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 25 2010 01:51 GMT
#749
well i need to make my huge 200x100x64 pit and my house in those 6 days first so...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
TurkeyBacon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States30 Posts
October 25 2010 02:00 GMT
#750
Am I the only one who can't connect to the server, or is it down?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 25 2010 02:06 GMT
#751
On October 25 2010 11:00 TurkeyBacon wrote:
Am I the only one who can't connect to the server, or is it down?


It's up and down. Mostly up, but we're changing hardware around to troubleshoot these random lag spikes we keep getting, so it's down some.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 25 2010 02:54 GMT
#752
Hey guys, if anyone who is available could log in to help stress test the server for a minute, that would be awesome.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
mud123
Profile Joined October 2010
27 Posts
October 25 2010 03:32 GMT
#753
white list Mud123 please
erkicman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States206 Posts
October 25 2010 04:26 GMT
#754
Anybody else getting timeouts?
Scrapiron
Profile Joined August 2010
74 Posts
October 25 2010 04:29 GMT
#755
I'm getting time out as well erk
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 25 2010 04:33 GMT
#756
hey i just posted this in the main minecraft thread but all of you who can't connect to the server and want a minecraft fix: my buddy is trying to build a monster trap that will kill the mobs and funnel the goods to a drop off point. i'm trying to help as well, but neither of us really know what we're doing. would love some tips from some more experienced minecrafters, or if you just want to see his progress come by :3

his stream is at www.livestream.com/andrewminecraft
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 25 2010 05:18 GMT
#757
Yeah sorry guys. Looks like somebody crashed the server with a combination of a boat and an addon I use. It's up for restricted access tonight, and is currently running a change that will hopefully prevent this boat issue from happening again, as well as making a lot of you happy.

I'll announce the change when I open the server back up in the morning, but I recommend logging in asap to get the goodies before Mino does.

Unfortunately, I will probably be banning the use of boats as well, just in case. It seems client-side items like boats and saddles can cause movement errors on the server, which results in it spiking to 100% CPU usage and going into an infinite loop until the server dies. Saddles don't seem to cause as many errors, so they should be fine. But boats usually always cause a lot.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Scrapiron
Profile Joined August 2010
74 Posts
October 25 2010 05:24 GMT
#758
I'm assuming this means a mass clay spawn, or something? Also, Looks like we need to mod our main entrance since we can't use boats now (Moria).
WarraWarra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden4 Posts
October 25 2010 07:52 GMT
#759
First of all I want to ask how much do you need to donate to be consider a donor because the server always seems to be down when I want to play.

Second, if you are a donor will you be able to play when server status is set to “Restricted access”?
Roketmanx
Profile Joined October 2010
7 Posts
October 25 2010 12:02 GMT
#760
The server says online with restricted access meaning usually that it is donars only, but im a donar and i cant log on any reason why that is?
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1117
BeSt 289
sorry 107
Soma 90
Soulkey 71
Mind 65
Bale 25
ZergMaN 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
edward0
Other Games
summit1g9321
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft703
C9.Mang0234
Sick189
febbydoto12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
Other Games
• Shiphtur712
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.