• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10367 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 39

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
October 25 2010 12:21 GMT
#761
Dear MiniMino,

you are not only a coward, but also a fool. Your disgraceful avatar has insulted my eyes for the last time, so I hereby challenge you to a duel to the death. While by duel I mean spleef, by death I mean death, or actualy best of 9. So it is your call to either back out, like the chicken you are, or man up and take the challenge.
Godking Kaiser
Profile Joined October 2010
8 Posts
October 25 2010 13:13 GMT
#762
SRS BSNS.

Seriously, though? A chicken? That is...wow. Way to play the psychological card there, put somethin' out there no one wants to be.

>>spleef
>>best of 9
>>man up
I can think of nothing less manly than a match of nine attempts to destroy the block your opponent is standing on.
Except perhaps Tiddlywinks. I could set one of those up for ya. REALLY get your rage out.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
October 25 2010 13:28 GMT
#763
On October 25 2010 22:13 Godking Kaiser wrote:
SRS BSNS.

Seriously, though? A chicken? That is...wow. Way to play the psychological card there, put somethin' out there no one wants to be.

>>spleef
>>best of 9
>>man up
I can think of nothing less manly than a match of nine attempts to destroy the block your opponent is standing on.
Except perhaps Tiddlywinks. I could set one of those up for ya. REALLY get your rage out.



How dare you downplay my glorious challenge to my arch nemesis? I shall challenge you too.
Godking Kaiser
Profile Joined October 2010
8 Posts
October 25 2010 13:34 GMT
#764
BRING IT ON. I accept the threat of your challenge.
sMi.EternaL
Profile Joined June 2010
United States162 Posts
October 25 2010 14:25 GMT
#765
I have to ask, why are redstone torches banned?

I haven't been able to find anything useful to do with them anyway other than low lighting where appropriate :x
Former Leader of sMi - Sergeant of U.S. Marines
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
October 25 2010 14:30 GMT
#766
On October 25 2010 23:25 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I have to ask, why are redstone torches banned?

I haven't been able to find anything useful to do with them anyway other than low lighting where appropriate :x


iirc it's because the redstone stuff is very buggy atm (none of the pressure plates/etc work yet) and placing them causes a lot of lag on the server.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
October 25 2010 15:00 GMT
#767
On October 25 2010 21:21 h3r1n6 wrote:
Dear MiniMino,

you are not only a coward, but also a fool. Your disgraceful avatar has insulted my eyes for the last time, so I hereby challenge you to a duel to the death. While by duel I mean spleef, by death I mean death, or actualy best of 9. So it is your call to either back out, like the chicken you are, or man up and take the challenge.


I'll happily accept your challenge, knowing how I'll easily defeat you. However, while pride is of great importance to me, I feel this duel must also have in-game money on the line. I suggest anything above 500, however, I fully understand if you're not confident enough to do so. You're going down, hernia.
Blah.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 25 2010 15:48 GMT
#768
Server's up. Map limit has been removed.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Loranga
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden83 Posts
October 25 2010 15:51 GMT
#769
Lol everytime you logged in the server crashed Serejai.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
October 25 2010 16:28 GMT
#770
On October 26 2010 00:00 MinoMino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2010 21:21 h3r1n6 wrote:
Dear MiniMino,

you are not only a coward, but also a fool. Your disgraceful avatar has insulted my eyes for the last time, so I hereby challenge you to a duel to the death. While by duel I mean spleef, by death I mean death, or actualy best of 9. So it is your call to either back out, like the chicken you are, or man up and take the challenge.


I'll happily accept your challenge, knowing how I'll easily defeat you. However, while pride is of great importance to me, I feel this duel must also have in-game money on the line. I suggest anything above 500, however, I fully understand if you're not confident enough to do so. You're going down, hernia.


My presumptuous, Scottish self will only put 300 up for the battle. Partially because I only have 329 lees. Now we need a date and a time, so your public humiliation can be enjoyed.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 16:47:05
October 25 2010 16:44 GMT
#771
Lol mino will win with ease 100 lees on him!!
xD

Edit but I suggest anyone betting on h3 offers 2:1 odds as h3 is the current champ
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 17:53:36
October 25 2010 17:53 GMT
#772
When's render getting updated?? Ive been waiting a few days to see my new fortress =]

also, serenjai, i know you showed me the other day, but where does your undergound city come up?? I know it's near smi hq. i am building a skyway from there and I wanna have it run somewhere near you guys. if you mark the steps with a mini nerd tower and lights and a sign i will make it go that way

and was it you or someone else that did the undergound railroad that runs around that whole sector??
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
October 25 2010 18:16 GMT
#773
I Think you have my name wrong in the whitelist should be nyrves not nryves
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 25 2010 18:22 GMT
#774
On October 26 2010 03:16 Sevryn wrote:
I Think you have my name wrong in the whitelist should be nyrves not nryves


Fixed, sorry!
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
October 25 2010 20:02 GMT
#775
HYPE: there will be hell in SMP

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49256

Great read there about confirmed things for the halloween update
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
October 25 2010 20:04 GMT
#776
On October 25 2010 23:25 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I have to ask, why are redstone torches banned?

I haven't been able to find anything useful to do with them anyway other than low lighting where appropriate :x

A redstone torch connected to dust, completing a circuit, causes issues. Instead of risking someone making one/several, one of them was banned to make it easy to keep an eye on for the mods and torches were selected. Given that we have normal torches already, having dust allows for more variety in your decorations.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 25 2010 20:37 GMT
#777
On October 26 2010 05:02 Fontong wrote:
HYPE: there will be hell in SMP

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49256

Great read there about confirmed things for the halloween update


good thing im sitting relatively close to the edge as is, im gonna go exploring and find me some sweet snow mountain for an inception fortress =]

sweet update list though, lots of cool stuff
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
killanator
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States549 Posts
October 25 2010 22:15 GMT
#778
my connection times out when trying to connect, and according to this thread i am on the whitelist
DJ, put it back on!
ScytheMan01
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States114 Posts
October 25 2010 22:21 GMT
#779
yeah, every time i try to connect now it gets to the "logging in..." text then eventually times out...
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 25 2010 22:34 GMT
#780
Yeah. Somehow Insanious keeps crashing the server, and we can't seem to figure out what he's doing to cause it.

Restarting now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 117
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23741
Calm 5957
Rain 2132
Bisu 1221
FanTaSy 838
Jaedong 454
Horang2 442
Rush 366
Soma 340
BeSt 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 228
Zeus 219
Mini 156
Light 119
Larva 110
Mong 90
Hyun 85
Barracks 84
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 67
ZerO 66
910 66
Free 48
ToSsGirL 36
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 14
Terrorterran 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1395
olofmeister1077
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns56026
singsing1802
B2W.Neo543
dupreeh380
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.