• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9652 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 19:32:19
October 26 2010 15:58 GMT
#801
[image loading]



Radd Spleef League Week 1



The first RSL is coming. Sign up now to participate!
Friday, Oct 29 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).




Entry Fees and Prizes:
+ Show Spoiler +
1st place: 400 in-game currency and a stack of 64 obsidian
2nd place: 200 in-game currency and a stack of 32 obsidian
3rd place: 100 in-game currency
4th place: 80 in-game currency
Top 8: 50 in-game currency
Top 16: 30 in-game currency
(If there are only 16 competitors, there will be no prize for the "Top 16.")

Entry fee: 25 in-game currency



Format:
+ Show Spoiler +
Single Elimination.
1v1 on a suitable 20x20 square spleef field.
Matches are Bo3, Semifinals will be Bo5, and the Finals will be Bo7.
The match deciding third place will be a Bo5.



Signups:
+ Show Spoiler +
Either post in this thread that you want to sign up, PM me, or talk to me in game before the above time and I'll put you in the bracket. There will be a maximum of 32 slots.



Brackets:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]




Results:
+ Show Spoiler +
1st Krazilec
2nd freshcraft
3rd MinoMino
4th SouthRawrea



Remember, your rating is affected more by tournament matches than by everyday battles. We hope to see you there!
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 26 2010 16:08 GMT
#802
On October 27 2010 00:40 Hawk wrote:
How long do you plan to be down forr the server update??

the smi hq smee highway now meets up with the entrance to the underground city of crazytown in the sparsely settled western lands. the highway is gonna stretch to the big castle on the lake and will cross the river in anticipation of the new biomes at the nearby map edge.



On October 27 2010 00:55 Godking Kaiser wrote:
I hope you don't mean MY big castle on the lake. You keep your road away from it until it is agreed upon. >:|


Minecraft drama. Yeah, we're hardcore like that.

Server's up.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 26 2010 16:16 GMT
#803
For anyone who's looking in here for a project to join. If you head out west, you will eventually hit some huge stone pillars pointint into the sky, as you keep going you will follow these pillars and eventually find a highway. This highway will lead you to the sMi headquarters or.... CRAZYTOWN! Crazytown is a project that has been started by Roketmanx and my self.

Crazytown is an underground city. Resting 64 blocks underground, we have built a 30x55~ cavern to place two houses... But we want more, we have a 100x15 block tunnel off to the one side and we really want to make a 100x200 pit underground and make a huge sprawling city in it. Basically... we are looking for people to mine out the walls to make the pit bigger, and then to make a house underground to live in crazy town.

Right now the city isn't much to look at... a small work area (3 chests, a pool of water, and like 10 furnaced), a road, a finished house, and an unfinished house, and then a tunnel that goes farther than the eye can see...

but we hope to make a beautiful living place down there, so if anyone wants to join us, you are free to come. There are usually people around to direct you if you show up... if not, dont destroy anything except the walls. Good luck, have fun, and hope so see a few fresh faces.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
October 26 2010 17:46 GMT
#804
Is the server open? The status says its online and not restricted but when I try to connect I get the Disconnected - check thread message.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 26 2010 17:48 GMT
#805
On October 27 2010 02:46 Armstrong wrote:
Is the server open? The status says its online and not restricted but when I try to connect I get the Disconnected - check thread message.


Somehow a few people got deleted from the whitelist. Fixing it now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 26 2010 17:54 GMT
#806
Ok, whitelist should be fixed. Won't be updated in the op yet, though.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
October 26 2010 17:54 GMT
#807
On October 27 2010 02:48 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 02:46 Armstrong wrote:
Is the server open? The status says its online and not restricted but when I try to connect I get the Disconnected - check thread message.


Somehow a few people got deleted from the whitelist. Fixing it now.


yay Im back. Thank you.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
October 26 2010 20:22 GMT
#808
On October 27 2010 00:55 Godking Kaiser wrote:
I hope you don't mean MY big castle on the lake. You keep your road away from it until it is agreed upon. >:|


reeeelax, i just meant that it is the nearest land mark from the mountains, not that im going to the front door or anythin
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
October 26 2010 22:17 GMT
#809
fml, everytime I connect to the server I can't actually do anything. The stuff I place/remove goes back to it's original place after a few secs then after a few sec it kicks me :< any ideas? Tried restarting the router (which I got a tip from someone over IRC might work) but that was no help unfortunatly :<

if anyone had this problem please let me know how you fixed it
washed
threehundred
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada911 Posts
October 26 2010 22:18 GMT
#810
someone's gota pay serejai to update the 3d render! doooo it, we need to see our work and surrounding area
KimTaeyeon MEDIC MU fighting! ^^;;
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
October 26 2010 22:18 GMT
#811
So, when the fast travel hell dimension is released are we going to abolish warps?

I want to actually have a reason to make our own bastion in the hell dimension. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to fight their way through hell to secure safe passages for travel.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
October 26 2010 22:39 GMT
#812
i would love to have warps tbh, but if we don't i wont worry about it too much.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 26 2010 22:44 GMT
#813
On October 27 2010 07:17 Vlanitak wrote:
fml, everytime I connect to the server I can't actually do anything. The stuff I place/remove goes back to it's original place after a few secs then after a few sec it kicks me :< any ideas? Tried restarting the router (which I got a tip from someone over IRC might work) but that was no help unfortunatly :<

if anyone had this problem please let me know how you fixed it


Get with me on IRC and I'll see if I can figure something out.

Also, warps will probably remain, but as a perk for certain players. We'll see how things work when the update hits.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 26 2010 23:09 GMT
#814
On October 27 2010 07:17 Vlanitak wrote:
fml, everytime I connect to the server I can't actually do anything. The stuff I place/remove goes back to it's original place after a few secs then after a few sec it kicks me :< any ideas? Tried restarting the router (which I got a tip from someone over IRC might work) but that was no help unfortunatly :<

if anyone had this problem please let me know how you fixed it

I get this problem a lot. It happens when you send info to the server, and one part of the info is lost or dropped (paket loss T.T.) The server then sits and waits for that lost packet to get there. If it doesn't get there in time, the client thinks that you have dropped (due to the server sending nothing back to you) and you get kicked.

At least thats how it was described on the forums. I don't think there is a fix for it... I updated my NIC card drivers and it really helped get rid of 90% of the connection problem's I've been having... so that might be an option.

Other than that, Nothing else I can say.

- - - -

As a side note, I've been having pretty much every problem with SMP possible... twice i have made accounts that crash the server... ya... it been pretty bad for me. Updating my NIC card drivers helped some.

The other thing that helps is waiting like 10 - 30seconds after dropping. Connecting right away causes some not so fun errors (such as corrupted inventory... have had that happen a few times now.)

GL HF, and well... hope we can find fixes because it sure is annoying.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 04:10:55
October 27 2010 00:32 GMT
#815
Raddmiral's maze is sweet. Everybody should /warp jump (try the jump challenges, too) and then walk to the left and up the stairs and try it. Blew my starter maze out of the water. I'll have to put in some serious planning to top it, heh.

I also need to find Transitive's maze, as I heard he made a pretty cool one too. No idea where it is, though.
PoopLord
Profile Joined May 2010
537 Posts
October 27 2010 00:47 GMT
#816
Sign me up for the RSL, although put me in one of the later matches if possible. I get home right when the tourney starts.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 27 2010 01:33 GMT
#817
[image loading]
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
troynt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States22 Posts
October 27 2010 02:23 GMT
#818
whitelist troynt

thanks
Transitive
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
October 27 2010 04:46 GMT
#819
On October 27 2010 09:32 Vortok wrote:
Raddmiral's maze is sweet. Everybody should /warp jump (try the jump challenges, too) and then walk to the left and up the stairs and try it. Blew my starter maze out of the water. I'll have to put in some serious planning to top it, heh.

I also need to find Transitive's maze, as I heard he made a pretty cool one too. No idea where it is, though.


My maze is directly across from the original String Farm. If you warp to Maimer and then take a left and walk down the road for a bit you will find it. Otherwise, just ask me to teleport you there in game.

It is a 3D maze that is 25x25 blocks and 20 blocks high. This makes it 6 floors with tons of ladders and pathways. So it is not like Raddmiral's maze where you solve one floor at a time, but rather there is only one entrance and one exit to finish it.

[image loading]

No Scope Corn Shot
Hugoboss21
Profile Joined June 2009
France346 Posts
October 27 2010 10:26 GMT
#820
On October 27 2010 13:46 Transitive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 09:32 Vortok wrote:
Raddmiral's maze is sweet. Everybody should /warp jump (try the jump challenges, too) and then walk to the left and up the stairs and try it. Blew my starter maze out of the water. I'll have to put in some serious planning to top it, heh.

I also need to find Transitive's maze, as I heard he made a pretty cool one too. No idea where it is, though.


My maze is directly across from the original String Farm. If you warp to Maimer and then take a left and walk down the road for a bit you will find it. Otherwise, just ask me to teleport you there in game.

It is a 3D maze that is 25x25 blocks and 20 blocks high. This makes it 6 floors with tons of ladders and pathways. So it is not like Raddmiral's maze where you solve one floor at a time, but rather there is only one entrance and one exit to finish it.

[image loading]



awesome maze, took me around 45 min to finish it.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. --Carl Sagan
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1117
BeSt 289
sorry 107
Soma 90
Soulkey 71
Mind 65
Bale 25
ZergMaN 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Other Games
summit1g9321
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft703
C9.Mang0234
Sick189
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
Other Games
• Shiphtur712
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.