• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8989 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 103

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 14 2011 06:37 GMT
#2041
lol Crazyasian is such a Badass at this game, just a quick props to him for all the help and entertainment.

And I have decided to NOT logout until the new patch is implemented because frankly it is easier, so if u see my character sitting around for hours without moving, please leave it alone.

ALSO: Today I went on a journey, I teleported to shattered isle and sailed what I thought to be to the bottom left of the map, long story short 2 hours, one trip to the bottom right of the map, and some experimentation later (BTW north is left on the map in the OP) I ended up on some random fuckin island about 30 minuets to an hours trip from where I started (by boat and walking) and I'm currently making it my home, for me and me alone, unless crazyasian or someone else worthy wants to move there with me, in which case I would make room lol.

PS: Can I please have banling, because when no admins r on I can't get back to civilization conveniently, only back to spawn and then walk 100k miles to crazy's house, also people can't visit me if there is no admin on. Like today when the patch hit and there were 9 of us left after Aeres left for a bit I was stranded.
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
January 14 2011 07:15 GMT
#2042
wait, has the server been updated or not? I get an error:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 150
Writer
MasonosaM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States74 Posts
January 14 2011 08:11 GMT
#2043
On January 14 2011 16:15 ]343[ wrote:
wait, has the server been updated or not? I get an error:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 150


I had that problem too, see this post for the fix - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157898&currentpage=101#2012

X
Psiven
Profile Joined May 2010
United States148 Posts
January 14 2011 09:29 GMT
#2044
On January 14 2011 14:04 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 06:11 SouthRawrea wrote:
Yeah you'll have to use clocks to give various tempos if the does work.


It's kind of annoying to make a repeater (I only know how to make the inverter-inverter-inverter-...inverter type) , since they all seem to have an odd-length period... how do I make 4/4 time with that


It's quite impossible in my experience to set up a redstone clock with any semblance of reliable timing, at least in multiplayer. You're not going to be able to make music circuits actually sound good, I'm afraid.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
January 14 2011 15:07 GMT
#2045
I assume the clock works fine on the server itself. It is just the laggy transmission to the client that makes it unreliable. So if notch ever does some form of lag-correction, it might work.
Ry0ftw
Profile Joined December 2010
23 Posts
January 14 2011 15:59 GMT
#2046
When I see all the amazing buildings people have managed to construct it really puts to shame the little unsymetrical hovels (or eye sores) that I have muddied the world with. XD
Thunderflesh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States382 Posts
January 14 2011 16:24 GMT
#2047
On January 14 2011 15:37 Ursad0n wrote:
lol Crazyasian is such a Badass at this game, just a quick props to him for all the help and entertainment.

And I have decided to NOT logout until the new patch is implemented because frankly it is easier, so if u see my character sitting around for hours without moving, please leave it alone.

ALSO: Today I went on a journey, I teleported to shattered isle and sailed what I thought to be to the bottom left of the map, long story short 2 hours, one trip to the bottom right of the map, and some experimentation later (BTW north is left on the map in the OP) I ended up on some random fuckin island about 30 minuets to an hours trip from where I started (by boat and walking) and I'm currently making it my home, for me and me alone, unless crazyasian or someone else worthy wants to move there with me, in which case I would make room lol.

PS: Can I please have banling, because when no admins r on I can't get back to civilization conveniently, only back to spawn and then walk 100k miles to crazy's house, also people can't visit me if there is no admin on. Like today when the patch hit and there were 9 of us left after Aeres left for a bit I was stranded.


Is /sethome and /home not working anymore?
You'll worry less about what people think about you when you realize how seldom they do.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
January 14 2011 17:08 GMT
#2048
On January 14 2011 14:04 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 06:11 SouthRawrea wrote:
Yeah you'll have to use clocks to give various tempos if the does work.


It's kind of annoying to make a repeater (I only know how to make the inverter-inverter-inverter-...inverter type) , since they all seem to have an odd-length period... how do I make 4/4 time with that


with 2 odd repeaters you can make an even one I think.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
January 14 2011 17:30 GMT
#2049
On January 15 2011 01:24 Thunderflesh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 15:37 Ursad0n wrote:
lol Crazyasian is such a Badass at this game, just a quick props to him for all the help and entertainment.

And I have decided to NOT logout until the new patch is implemented because frankly it is easier, so if u see my character sitting around for hours without moving, please leave it alone.

ALSO: Today I went on a journey, I teleported to shattered isle and sailed what I thought to be to the bottom left of the map, long story short 2 hours, one trip to the bottom right of the map, and some experimentation later (BTW north is left on the map in the OP) I ended up on some random fuckin island about 30 minuets to an hours trip from where I started (by boat and walking) and I'm currently making it my home, for me and me alone, unless crazyasian or someone else worthy wants to move there with me, in which case I would make room lol.

PS: Can I please have banling, because when no admins r on I can't get back to civilization conveniently, only back to spawn and then walk 100k miles to crazy's house, also people can't visit me if there is no admin on. Like today when the patch hit and there were 9 of us left after Aeres left for a bit I was stranded.


Is /sethome and /home not working anymore?


they did work before the patch. and even if you did not set a home, there's always /spawn Oo
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 14 2011 19:20 GMT
#2050
The green stripes across the world appear to be gone.
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
January 14 2011 19:32 GMT
#2051
oh wow already.
travito
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada88 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-14 20:20:56
January 14 2011 20:14 GMT
#2052
Hey everyone I have a question.

My brother and I are looking for a good minecraft server to play on, and this looks promising. I am a teamliquid member, with over 10 posts so I qualify for the TLpremium and I was also planning on donating a bit. However my brother is not a teamliquider, but he is willing to donate too. Would there be anyway you can make an exception and let him be a TLpremium member if we do choose to play here and if he does donate? That would be awesome. I can vouch for him, we both just wanna play together and have fun. Anyways, let me know what you can do and I look forward to playing with you guys!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 14 2011 20:26 GMT
#2053
Friends of TLers are given TL access provided the TLer is willing to take responsibility for their friend (i.e., if your friend griefs you will be banned, too). Same thing applies to donations. Any Liquid member that donates will be given TLPremium access, even if they're just a friend/sibling of an actual TL user.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
travito
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada88 Posts
January 14 2011 20:45 GMT
#2054
Great! Is there a list of rules that I should read? What are all the bannable offenses? Thanks again for the quick reply.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 14 2011 21:00 GMT
#2055
I haven't made a rule list yet, but it's pretty much just common sense stuff.

Don't grief, respect other people's signs and property, don't harass people, don't abuse chat, etc etc. Most bans are from people just be outright stupid... such as tearing a hole through someone's wall to check out the house instead of using the door 3 blocks away, then not repairing the hole when they leave.

I have a very low tolerance for stupidity like that.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
SwiftSpear
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada355 Posts
January 14 2011 21:11 GMT
#2056
On January 14 2011 15:37 Ursad0n wrote:
lol Crazyasian is such a Badass at this game, just a quick props to him for all the help and entertainment.

And I have decided to NOT logout until the new patch is implemented because frankly it is easier, so if u see my character sitting around for hours without moving, please leave it alone.

ALSO: Today I went on a journey, I teleported to shattered isle and sailed what I thought to be to the bottom left of the map, long story short 2 hours, one trip to the bottom right of the map, and some experimentation later (BTW north is left on the map in the OP) I ended up on some random fuckin island about 30 minuets to an hours trip from where I started (by boat and walking) and I'm currently making it my home, for me and me alone, unless crazyasian or someone else worthy wants to move there with me, in which case I would make room lol.

PS: Can I please have banling, because when no admins r on I can't get back to civilization conveniently, only back to spawn and then walk 100k miles to crazy's house, also people can't visit me if there is no admin on. Like today when the patch hit and there were 9 of us left after Aeres left for a bit I was stranded.

Sounds like it's time for an epic secret railway project

That's the kind of thing I'd be willing to help with when I have enough free time to get on minecraft again.
Eric9
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States125 Posts
January 14 2011 21:59 GMT
#2057
On January 15 2011 06:00 Serejai wrote:
I haven't made a rule list yet, but it's pretty much just common sense stuff.

Don't grief, respect other people's signs and property, don't harass people, don't abuse chat, etc etc. Most bans are from people just be outright stupid... such as tearing a hole through someone's wall to check out the house instead of using the door 3 blocks away, then not repairing the hole when they leave.

I have a very low tolerance for stupidity like that.



rofl who did that? sounds familiar.
"I dice the tomato, you make the sauce." -Teamwork
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 14 2011 22:14 GMT
#2058
On January 15 2011 06:59 Eric9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 06:00 Serejai wrote:
I haven't made a rule list yet, but it's pretty much just common sense stuff.

Don't grief, respect other people's signs and property, don't harass people, don't abuse chat, etc etc. Most bans are from people just be outright stupid... such as tearing a hole through someone's wall to check out the house instead of using the door 3 blocks away, then not repairing the hole when they leave.

I have a very low tolerance for stupidity like that.



rofl who did that? sounds familiar.


About 90% of the people on the ban list were banned for doing that. Part of me wants to be nice about it... they weren't intentionally griefing. But at the same time their stupidity was leaving dozens of random missing blocks on the server, and honestly if someone doesn't have the common sense to at least replace the blocks they remove then this isn't really the server for them.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
January 15 2011 00:33 GMT
#2059
On January 15 2011 06:00 Serejai wrote:
I haven't made a rule list yet, but it's pretty much just common sense stuff.

Don't grief, respect other people's signs and property, don't harass people, don't abuse chat, etc etc. Most bans are from people just be outright stupid... such as tearing a hole through someone's wall to check out the house instead of using the door 3 blocks away, then not repairing the hole when they leave.

I have a very low tolerance for stupidity like that.


People actually do that? I'm too used to playing on a private server...
SUNSFANNED
ScytheMan01
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States114 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 02:39:55
January 15 2011 02:30 GMT
#2060
Internal exception: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte 2
[EDIT] 2nd time, now it's byte 4
[2nd EDIT] now it's Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 228
gonna check that post now lol
[3rd EDIT] now it's Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 17
I don't like this notch

Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
PiLiPiLi 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2762
ViBE146
Bale 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever446
NeuroSwarm222
Counter-Strike
summit1g7363
taco 579
Other Games
JimRising 569
WinterStarcraft345
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP101
• poizon28 30
• davetesta25
• practicex 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra919
• Shiphtur298
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.