• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:45
CEST 08:45
KST 15:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 104

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
January 15 2011 03:10 GMT
#2061
On January 15 2011 11:30 ScytheMan01 wrote:
Internal exception: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte 2
[EDIT] 2nd time, now it's byte 4
[2nd EDIT] now it's Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 228
gonna check that post now lol
[3rd EDIT] now it's Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 17
I don't like this notch


See this post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157898&currentpage=101#2012
Blah.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 15 2011 03:18 GMT
#2062
On January 14 2011 18:29 Psiven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 14:04 ]343[ wrote:
On January 14 2011 06:11 SouthRawrea wrote:
Yeah you'll have to use clocks to give various tempos if the does work.


It's kind of annoying to make a repeater (I only know how to make the inverter-inverter-inverter-...inverter type) , since they all seem to have an odd-length period... how do I make 4/4 time with that


It's quite impossible in my experience to set up a redstone clock with any semblance of reliable timing, at least in multiplayer. You're not going to be able to make music circuits actually sound good, I'm afraid.

In theory, any delays that mess up redstone timing occur between the server and the client, so the timing will remain accurate, just won't be communicated to the client.

And, compact repeaters are rather easy to make. I have a circuit in single player that plays the intro to the mario theme. It uses a chain of repeaters where each repeater = a 16th note. Place boxes above the proper repeaters, done. (they aren't directly above the torch, this would not power them. They are on a level above the torches.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 15 2011 16:02 GMT
#2063
Is it just me, or is anyone else unable to log in right now? I'm not talking about issues related to the latest patch and incompatibility with the server, but simply timing out.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
January 15 2011 16:16 GMT
#2064
Yeah broseph
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
January 15 2011 16:35 GMT
#2065
Hehe, I don't play MineCraft, but I love coming to this topic from time to time and check out the screenshots! Keep posting them please. :D

MC seems an awesome game.
(Can't start playing because I'll get addicted and don't have time for it.)
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
January 15 2011 19:54 GMT
#2066
On January 16 2011 01:02 Aeres wrote:
Is it just me, or is anyone else unable to log in right now? I'm not talking about issues related to the latest patch and incompatibility with the server, but simply timing out.


I have the same thing now, And i get stupid socket errors
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 19:55:43
January 15 2011 19:55 GMT
#2067
Anyone else having trouble logging in?

/edit/ Ninja'd...oh well...
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
Browpro
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1 Post
January 15 2011 20:01 GMT
#2068
Woo, now a premium. This server looks great. Can't wait to use it
Brotheseus, ruler of the Mentally ill
No_Roo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States905 Posts
January 15 2011 21:03 GMT
#2069
I wonder how long it will take to update bukkit? I figured not more than a few days...
(US) NoRoo.fighting
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 15 2011 22:40 GMT
#2070
That's what everyone figured. There is a stable release out that I could compile and use, but they're unable to officially release it due to licensing issues with Notch. It may very well be another week before any progress is made.

On a somewhat related note, I am switching to a new server in a few hours. This will require the current server to go offline for a bit while I transfer files over.

When the server comes back up, we should be sporting twice the RAM and a beefier CPU (hopefully reducing/eliminating any lag issues). The hosting cost will remain the same.

This change should not affect your gameplay at all aside from the downtime. All of your items and settings will remain intact for the time being.

Please note that when Bukkit is released, there will be at least a day of downtime to reconfigure everything. It uses a different permission system, and most plugins will use different file structures so I'll have to convert all the data over. You still won't lose any game-related stuff, but I may mess up your permissions or something. We'll get to that more when it's time, though.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Deltawolf
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States105 Posts
January 15 2011 22:47 GMT
#2071
Thanks for the update! You are a massive baller. Will you be adding any plugins with the release of Bukkit?
* Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 15 2011 23:10 GMT
#2072
Yeah, probably. It depends on the performance, but I still have quite a few plugins I wanted to add to the server. I simply can't until I get performance working a bit better, which I'm expecting between new hardware and Bukkit (hMod is horrible for performance).
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 16 2011 00:02 GMT
#2073
I suppose I'll use this downtime to play SC2 and find some texture packs. :>
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 04:04:05
January 16 2011 00:10 GMT
#2074
removed
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
January 16 2011 00:57 GMT
#2075
Is the server down now?
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 04:03:56
January 16 2011 01:00 GMT
#2076
removed
Inane_Asylum
Profile Joined October 2010
United States196 Posts
January 16 2011 01:17 GMT
#2077
Cool. I guess I'll...I dunno...play SC2 or work out or something
"Stare not into the playstyle of CatZ, lest it stare back into you." -TotalBiscuit
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
January 16 2011 01:49 GMT
#2078
24 hours? Dammit every time I get a long stretch of free time to play the game the server goes offline.
♞
Deltawolf
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States105 Posts
January 16 2011 02:14 GMT
#2079
On January 16 2011 10:49 Chuiu wrote:
24 hours? Dammit every time I get a long stretch of free time to play the game the server goes offline.


Such is life.

However, I'm looking forward to new plugins/server :D
* Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
January 16 2011 02:41 GMT
#2080
Thanks for doing all this Sere
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 323
Free 174
sorry 82
Mind 73
Bale 29
ZergMaN 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.