• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9133 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 105

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 16 2011 02:49 GMT
#2081
Must spleef! I miss it, I wanna play some Spleef! lol, cant be done on single player!

You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 04:03:47
January 16 2011 05:27 GMT
#2082
removed
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 05:37:30
January 16 2011 05:37 GMT
#2083
So pumped to get on the whitelist. There should be some pvp sometime!

Wait: Mafia on minecraft? :D
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Deltawolf
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States105 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 06:49:54
January 16 2011 06:48 GMT
#2084
On January 16 2011 08:10 Serejai wrote:
Yeah, probably. It depends on the performance, but I still have quite a few plugins I wanted to add to the server. I simply can't until I get performance working a bit better, which I'm expecting between new hardware and Bukkit (hMod is horrible for performance).


Woodzy he just said he wanted to add some like 4 posts up :-p

I know they aren't coming NOW, but I'm ok with some downtime, because I'm excited for both of these wonderful things.
* Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
Montassiner
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia17 Posts
January 16 2011 06:52 GMT
#2085
Just bought minecraft today, a bit late, donated a little bit - didn't know how much was expected though. looking forward to spending some time on this server if you'll have me, i'm a total noob though.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 16 2011 07:08 GMT
#2086
All Minecrafters are welcome.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Terrix
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany305 Posts
January 16 2011 13:18 GMT
#2087
I just got the game too xP Too bad the servers changing hardware... I'm getting a hang of it in single player :D
Trollsmeesh
Profile Joined February 2009
United States12 Posts
January 16 2011 16:59 GMT
#2088
On January 16 2011 15:52 Montassiner wrote:
Just bought minecraft today, a bit late, donated a little bit - didn't know how much was expected though. looking forward to spending some time on this server if you'll have me, i'm a total noob though.


Well welcome aboard! We're always happy to have new players join us! Any donation is more than enough, we're happy to have people that care enough about the server to help keep it up!

On January 16 2011 22:18 Terrix wrote:
I just got the game too xP Too bad the servers changing hardware... I'm getting a hang of it in single player :D


Welcome to you too, it's always good to practice a bit on single player just so you know exactly what you want to do when you get on the server!
If you believe everything you read, better not read.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 16 2011 17:11 GMT
#2089
Updated the stats in post #2, and apparently got reported to TL in the process because I tried to edit it under my other account :S
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Trollsmeesh
Profile Joined February 2009
United States12 Posts
January 16 2011 17:43 GMT
#2090
On January 17 2011 02:11 Serejai wrote:
Updated the stats in post #2, and apparently got reported to TL in the process because I tried to edit it under my other account :S


Thanks for keeping us up to date, any time frame for the server? :D
If you believe everything you read, better not read.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2091
Sever is installing OS now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 04:03:41
January 16 2011 22:08 GMT
#2092
removed
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 16 2011 22:14 GMT
#2093
On January 17 2011 07:08 woodzykiler wrote:
wait did u move to a new server? or just upgrade the one that u all ready had?
if was just an upgrade of the old one then why install the os?
if a new server allltogether then it makes sence.

As he said 100k times before it's a new server. Can't wait to use all the cool things about the game I just found during my single player time. Didn't know u could do some stuff b4
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 04:03:34
January 16 2011 22:18 GMT
#2094
removed
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
January 16 2011 22:28 GMT
#2095
On January 17 2011 07:18 woodzykiler wrote:

As he said 100k times before it's a new server. Can't wait to use all the cool things about the game I just found during my single player time. Didn't know u could do some stuff b4
[/QUOTE]

new stuff? the new server wont have the updated minecraft, hmod and that outher one arnt ready yeat, so its still the old minecraft with a new server to reduce lag,
so if u want to log in to the server ull have to go to page 111 and download the old minecraft.jar file[/QUOTE]
Raise your hand if you heard me say new stuff? Nobody? Thought so
I said things I found out about the game, such as some new redstone stuff, a mob trap, anf flaming arrows.
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
Mystor
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada60 Posts
January 16 2011 22:34 GMT
#2096
What are you working on Ursad0n
When the server is back up you should show me, I am looking forward to making some new stuff.
Deltawolf
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States105 Posts
January 16 2011 22:44 GMT
#2097
On January 17 2011 07:28 Ursad0n wrote:

Raise your hand if you heard me say new stuff? Nobody? Thought so
I said things I found out about the game, such as some new redstone stuff, a mob trap, anf flaming arrows.


Excuse me, Captain Planet, did you say "Flaming Arrows"? I'm gonna have to come visit you when the server comes back up so you can show me the light of your ways.
* Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 04:02:16
January 16 2011 22:45 GMT
#2098
removed
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 16 2011 23:45 GMT
#2099
Server is back online and can be reached at 72.9.145.85 if liquid.stasysgaming.com isn't working for you.

Also, we'll be using patch 1.1 until further notice. The new 1.2 patch doesn't support any plugins currently, so there's no way to run that patch without being griefed and stuff.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Fluffy1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States322 Posts
January 17 2011 00:07 GMT
#2100
Glad the server is back online, I thought I was going to start going through withdraws. :D

Thank you for everything.
"I may be an idiot, but I am not stupid"
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.