• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9933 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 102

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
January 13 2011 21:09 GMT
#2021
On January 14 2011 06:08 FiRReStoFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2011 06:01 SouthRawrea wrote:
So who wants to make a piano or a song with me in minecraft eventually?


If those blocks will be redstone sensitive i´m totally gonna make a song and let it play on repeat forever. It´s going to get stuck in your head for ages, muahahaha!


it looks like they are, but a constant current only plays the note once.
Writer
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
January 13 2011 21:11 GMT
#2022
Yeah you'll have to use clocks to give various tempos if the does work.
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 21:15:42
January 13 2011 21:13 GMT
#2023
Update is pretty awesome.

@south I'll help dawggggg

-edit-

Apparently FURNACE + WOOD + Wood PLANK(as fuel) = COAL
Deltawolf
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States105 Posts
January 13 2011 21:15 GMT
#2024
We can together South, since i think you are my neighbor anyways
* Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
January 13 2011 21:43 GMT
#2025
Also dispensers are awesome.
snake520
Profile Joined December 2010
27 Posts
January 13 2011 21:48 GMT
#2026
Anyone else cant login yet?
I get Internal exception: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte 1
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 13 2011 22:29 GMT
#2027
Setting up a song with 12 different pitches would just be like making a 7-segment display for a clock.
Except with 12 segments...
No_Roo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States905 Posts
January 13 2011 22:39 GMT
#2028
On January 14 2011 04:41 Melancholia wrote:
Newly generated chunks should contain the new materials. So travel to distant lands to claim your exotic treasures!


This map was pregenerated out to the fixed borders. The new ore will not be available on it. I assume if the server eventually updates to the new version the admins can spawn the ore in their inventories and organize some sort of trade in program (exchange gold for new ore or something) as a way for people to obtain it. Items traded in would just be destroyed to compensate for the new materials being added.
(US) NoRoo.fighting
Sergeras
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria185 Posts
January 13 2011 22:41 GMT
#2029
Any1 giving out some gift codes .I wanna play so bad but can't afford it and also I'm in a god forsaken land named Bulgaria.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 13 2011 22:42 GMT
#2030
On January 14 2011 06:48 snake520 wrote:
Anyone else cant login yet?
I get Internal exception: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte 1


Minomino on page 101 has instructions on how to log in to our server.

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Mystor
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada60 Posts
January 13 2011 23:11 GMT
#2031
Well, I love the new update! I can't wait for the server to update. I wonder how the Lapis will be placed... possibly inject it into unmined stone blocks?
Or just trade it out... I don't know.

I hope that there are many more updates like this to come.
And that hMod updates soon.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 13 2011 23:19 GMT
#2032
Ima claim first automated song:
Into to the mario theme, the first da da da da da da dun

If only I knew how to record video
Eric9
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 23:44:47
January 13 2011 23:38 GMT
#2033
Is the server down? Im getting a java.io.IOException bad packet error. Just need to confirm if anyone else is getting this issue to confirm whether or not it's server or client side :D

EDIT: didn't notice the 1.2 BETA update. nevermind :D
"I dice the tomato, you make the sauce." -Teamwork
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
January 14 2011 00:20 GMT
#2034
Nvm I might just whore a bunch of cake.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-14 00:27:14
January 14 2011 00:26 GMT
#2035
Next project: Final Countdown on Note Blocks to compete with a friend's kazoo quartet arrangement
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 14 2011 00:52 GMT
#2036
New blocks will be added to the server in some form. There won't be a map reset or anything until retail unless absolutely necessary, and I feel we can come up with some way to add the new blocks without doing so.

If you need to connect to the server please follow the directions here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=157898&currentpage=101#2012 for the time being.

If you play on other servers that use the new patch, I'm not sure if you can have two different versions installed at once. This server will remain on the current patch until one of the two mods (hMod/Bukkit) is released, otherwise everything will be griefed and stuff.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
January 14 2011 03:04 GMT
#2037
I started constructing a 10 story maze, 32*32*31 in dimensions.

Because I fail at ressource planning, I need about 3 more chests of cobble, and 20 stacks of wood (logs, so 80 stacks of planks). And since building that will take up enough time, so I don't really want to spend more time farming so many ressources. :D

I already forgot who, but someone donated 20 iron doors, <3 to you sir.

Anyway, if you have ressources to spare, I put up a donation chest at the townhall in trollsmeeshs sky city. Either ask him to port you into his city (or somehow find there on your own ), or you can just give it to me in person when I'm on.
Fluffy1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States322 Posts
January 14 2011 03:14 GMT
#2038
Hey guys! I am fairly new to minecraft but a couple of weeks single player and now I just started playing on this server because <3 TL <3

anyways ever since this afternoon when I try to log onto minecraft I am getting
Failed to Launch
Fatal error (4) : C:Users\name\Appdata\roaming\.minecraft\bin\lwjgl.jar (Access is denied)

I am not really sure on how to fix this I have spent most of the evening looking it up with no results. if anyone can help please let me know thank you :D



ps such a cool server from what I have seen.
"I may be an idiot, but I am not stupid"
MasonosaM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-14 03:50:14
January 14 2011 03:49 GMT
#2039
I started playing on this server and decided to set up a base that was in the middle of no were. After gathering resources and building a decent shelter I decided to look for any signs of civilization near me.

I found two shelters that looked like they were thrown up just to survive through the night, so I doubt I'll get any response from the signs that I put up.

Then I came across a seemingly endless bridge that spanned 4 blocks and was made of cobblestone, and started following it for a couple minutes. At the end I discovered an epic quarry/mining station, with an even bigger underground mine. I was about to ask who's giant mining facility was in the middle of no were, but I stumbled upon ComusLoM's pic so I'm guessing this is his work - [image loading]

Don't worry, I took the tower down after taking the pic. ComusLoM, if you see this post, what the heck do you plan on building haha

Does anyone live around this behemoth? I live about a whole days walk from spawn and am pretty close to this thing. Hopefully there is someone :D
X
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
January 14 2011 05:04 GMT
#2040
On January 14 2011 06:11 SouthRawrea wrote:
Yeah you'll have to use clocks to give various tempos if the does work.


It's kind of annoying to make a repeater (I only know how to make the inverter-inverter-inverter-...inverter type) , since they all seem to have an odd-length period... how do I make 4/4 time with that
Writer
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 77
PiLiPiLi 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever535
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 591
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0333
ViBE161
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1144
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.