• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6502 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 320

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 665 Next
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 27 2013 20:10 GMT
#6381
On February 28 2013 04:59 Leonite7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 04:26 deth2munkies wrote:
On February 28 2013 02:41 Leonite7 wrote:
So my LGS has recently been flooded with aggro decks and I am considering starting up a Naya Midrange deck but I dont have a lot of money to spend on it, are there any good cheap cards you guys recommend I should look out for to try and trade for? I know the mana base is expensive but I can probably buy most of the dual lands and trade for a few of the shocklands.

Loxodon Smiter holds off infinity 2/2s and he's $3. Wolfir Silverheart is criminally underappreciated in midrange strategies and he's cheap as hell too.

I will say, there is no possible way to play midrange without Thragtusk, so keep in mind you'll need to spend at least $60 in trades for 4 copies.

I already have 1 Thragtusk and I don't know where you are buying your cards but I saw a playset of Thragtusks going for €32.75($43) without shipping.


SCG prices at $15, and I bet if I order from somewhere across the pond, shipping makes that price sound damned good.

Most people I know around here trade off of SCG values, although, to be fair, there's some people who actually try to find the lowest online price possible when valuing other people's trades, and get their own off of SCG.

Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
February 27 2013 20:30 GMT
#6382
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 27 2013 20:34 GMT
#6383
On February 28 2013 05:30 Audemed wrote:
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.


Meh, if I want sealed, I'm going to Big Box stores. Wal-Mart and Toys R Us sell that shit at like 60-65% MSRP.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
February 27 2013 20:48 GMT
#6384
On February 28 2013 05:30 Audemed wrote:
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.

I go by TCGplayer's prices on the search site Magiccards.info, but a lot of people in the shop refuse to accept them because their averages are brought lower by people who are out of stock and haven't increased the price. Or so they say, sounds kind of like bullshit to me.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
February 27 2013 21:10 GMT
#6385
On February 28 2013 05:48 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 05:30 Audemed wrote:
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.

I go by TCGplayer's prices on the search site Magiccards.info, but a lot of people in the shop refuse to accept them because their averages are brought lower by people who are out of stock and haven't increased the price. Or so they say, sounds kind of like bullshit to me.


I think it's actually valid argument. I use a dutch website called Nedermagic.nl to trade online and people there tend to use that websites prices. The owner however only updates prices when he has things in stock. Often with T2 staples like reckoners the prices will lag behind because they are rarely in stock, and thus rarely updated. It wouldn't surprise me if the same happens for some of the websites used in the magiccards.info price calculations
Go big, or go home!
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
February 27 2013 21:40 GMT
#6386
On February 28 2013 05:48 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 05:30 Audemed wrote:
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.

I go by TCGplayer's prices on the search site Magiccards.info, but a lot of people in the shop refuse to accept them because their averages are brought lower by people who are out of stock and haven't increased the price. Or so they say, sounds kind of like bullshit to me.


Yeah, but it's also driven way up by people trying to sell the cards for double their worth.

Magiccards.info Boros Reckoner

Sure it's driven a little low on those $20 guys, but it's also driven up by the $31 guys. Average is average, you're trading shit, not paying retail.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
February 27 2013 22:22 GMT
#6387
Welp, looks like I won't be playing at FNM anymore.

I can't afford $1000s to play standard every block, with the meta changing so fast that's just what it takes if you can't extensively test your deck using Cockatrice. I feel bad for my LGS, they are great guys, but I have no reason to buy packs without standard. I will just play EDH, and Hasbro won't see another dime from me.

I'm not going to organize any massive protest or w/e, but thats just kind of a dick move.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
February 27 2013 22:24 GMT
#6388
On February 28 2013 06:10 Tarias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 05:48 deth2munkies wrote:
On February 28 2013 05:30 Audemed wrote:
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.

I go by TCGplayer's prices on the search site Magiccards.info, but a lot of people in the shop refuse to accept them because their averages are brought lower by people who are out of stock and haven't increased the price. Or so they say, sounds kind of like bullshit to me.


I think it's actually valid argument. I use a dutch website called Nedermagic.nl to trade online and people there tend to use that websites prices. The owner however only updates prices when he has things in stock. Often with T2 staples like reckoners the prices will lag behind because they are rarely in stock, and thus rarely updated. It wouldn't surprise me if the same happens for some of the websites used in the magiccards.info price calculations


I know that's what retailers do, I also know the sell them at inflated prices, and I also know the best way to control for both things is to fucking average them, which is precisely what it does. I still don't see what the whining is about, especially if the same method is applied to both cards in a trade. I fail to see how it has a massive impact as long as you use the same site for both cards.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
February 27 2013 22:27 GMT
#6389
On February 28 2013 07:24 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 06:10 Tarias wrote:
On February 28 2013 05:48 deth2munkies wrote:
On February 28 2013 05:30 Audemed wrote:
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.

I go by TCGplayer's prices on the search site Magiccards.info, but a lot of people in the shop refuse to accept them because their averages are brought lower by people who are out of stock and haven't increased the price. Or so they say, sounds kind of like bullshit to me.


I think it's actually valid argument. I use a dutch website called Nedermagic.nl to trade online and people there tend to use that websites prices. The owner however only updates prices when he has things in stock. Often with T2 staples like reckoners the prices will lag behind because they are rarely in stock, and thus rarely updated. It wouldn't surprise me if the same happens for some of the websites used in the magiccards.info price calculations


I know that's what retailers do, I also know the sell them at inflated prices, and I also know the best way to control for both things is to fucking average them, which is precisely what it does. I still don't see what the whining is about, especially if the same method is applied to both cards in a trade. I fail to see how it has a massive impact as long as you use the same site for both cards.

Basically, this works for everything except standard, where card prices can jump $10 literally overnight
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
February 27 2013 22:31 GMT
#6390
By the way, the best place to buy cards is eBay, always.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
February 27 2013 22:33 GMT
#6391
So, in other news, looks like Cockatrice is going to be no more.

http://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/19bkiz/cockatrice_down_due_to_a_legal_dispute/
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
February 27 2013 22:46 GMT
#6392
On February 28 2013 07:27 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 07:24 deth2munkies wrote:
On February 28 2013 06:10 Tarias wrote:
On February 28 2013 05:48 deth2munkies wrote:
On February 28 2013 05:30 Audemed wrote:
Yeah, going off SCG prices is retarded. Everything there is stupidly overpriced, not to mention they go out of their way to fuck you over with sealed shit. See the price of the event decks, for example. TCGPlayer is really what you need to base you trades off of.

I go by TCGplayer's prices on the search site Magiccards.info, but a lot of people in the shop refuse to accept them because their averages are brought lower by people who are out of stock and haven't increased the price. Or so they say, sounds kind of like bullshit to me.


I think it's actually valid argument. I use a dutch website called Nedermagic.nl to trade online and people there tend to use that websites prices. The owner however only updates prices when he has things in stock. Often with T2 staples like reckoners the prices will lag behind because they are rarely in stock, and thus rarely updated. It wouldn't surprise me if the same happens for some of the websites used in the magiccards.info price calculations


I know that's what retailers do, I also know the sell them at inflated prices, and I also know the best way to control for both things is to fucking average them, which is precisely what it does. I still don't see what the whining is about, especially if the same method is applied to both cards in a trade. I fail to see how it has a massive impact as long as you use the same site for both cards.

Basically, this works for everything except standard, where card prices can jump $10 literally overnight



Except that jump is based on what retailers price it at. If people believe that it will go up, but retailers do nothing, then it doesn't matter what people think the price is, it's not the price it's being sold at, and that's all that matters.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 27 2013 23:17 GMT
#6393
On February 28 2013 07:31 Cel.erity wrote:
By the way, the best place to buy cards is eBay, always.


Yep, because what you see are pretty much "real-time" worth or market-value of the cards themselves.

The only exception is when you are looking for a bunch of cards where availability and shipping can easily overtake any saving you might have gotten, very common when you are looking for EDH cards.

Also the "legal dispute" that Cockatrice was caught up in was probably the result of Wizards telling telling them to do something and they told them no. Wizards have had this argument before with other online communities and its never been a problem that really resulted in anything major (aka shutting down) until now.
Get it by your hands...
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 00:02:36
February 27 2013 23:48 GMT
#6394
On February 28 2013 08:17 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 07:31 Cel.erity wrote:
By the way, the best place to buy cards is eBay, always.


Yep, because what you see are pretty much "real-time" worth or market-value of the cards themselves.

The only exception is when you are looking for a bunch of cards where availability and shipping can easily overtake any saving you might have gotten, very common when you are looking for EDH cards.

Also the "legal dispute" that Cockatrice was caught up in was probably the result of Wizards telling telling them to do something and they told them no. Wizards have had this argument before with other online communities and its never been a problem that really resulted in anything major (aka shutting down) until now.

Except thar in the last couple months, it's been pretty obvious that it's just somebody in Hasbro's legal team. They've sent out these kind of notices to my little pony fan projects, transformers fan projects, and other Hasbro intellectual properties. All this just started up a few months ago.

edited for speech-to-text errors
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 27 2013 23:50 GMT
#6395
On February 28 2013 08:48 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 08:17 Judicator wrote:
On February 28 2013 07:31 Cel.erity wrote:
By the way, the best place to buy cards is eBay, always.


Yep, because what you see are pretty much "real-time" worth or market-value of the cards themselves.

The only exception is when you are looking for a bunch of cards where availability and shipping can easily overtake any saving you might have gotten, very common when you are looking for EDH cards.

Also the "legal dispute" that Cockatrice was caught up in was probably the result of Wizards telling telling them to do something and they told them no. Wizards have had this argument before with other online communities and its never been a problem that really resulted in anything major (aka shutting down) until now.

Accepted in the last couple months, it's been pretty obvious that it's just somebody in Hasbro's legal team. They send out these kinds these kind of notices to my little pony fan projects, transformers fan projects, and other Hasbro intellectual properties . All this just started up a few months ago.


If they pull down the "Why we hate Hecarim" LoL video, I'll end them. Luckily, it should be protected under parody, assuming Google has a brain stem.
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
February 28 2013 00:03 GMT
#6396
So I just made a deck list of the deck I want to run that is in my price range (I have most of the cards) ust wanted to run it by you guys see if there are any obvious mitakes.

Current deck (I own all these cards)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gruul-agro-27-02-13-1/

Deck I want (deck I am trying to build)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/want-list-27-02-13-1/

I plan to trade / buy the cards I need this weekend
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 00:13:29
February 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#6397
On February 28 2013 09:03 Trotske wrote:
So I just made a deck list of the deck I want to run that is in my price range (I have most of the cards) ust wanted to run it by you guys see if there are any obvious mitakes.

Current deck (I own all these cards)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gruul-agro-27-02-13-1/

Deck I want (deck I am trying to build)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/want-list-27-02-13-1/

I plan to trade / buy the cards I need this weekend


Well, I think the Burning-Tree's make more sense if you were planning to run 4 Rubblebelt with the intention of a T5 Rancor swing + a Bloodrush. The biggest value of the Burning-Tree is flooding the board with cheap creatures, unless you happen to need a fix from RR or GG to RG. Which mostly sounds like it would mean you really wanted a T2 Skarrg Guildmage.

Nothing wrong with flooding creatures in an aggro deck, but the synergy seems like it would be stronger if you prioritized Rubblebelt over Ghor-Clan, since you profit more from having bodies on the table that way.

By the same token, I'd consider a couple more 1 drops, just to really ensure you're playing warm bodies every turn no matter what your mana looks like, maybe drop a couple of 2s for it. The lack of 3 drops wouldn't bother me as much if you had more 1's as well, since you could do 2+1 reliably, again giving you more warm bodies.

If you did that, you'd have fair odds of swinging with a good, solid 5-6 creatures on T5, which would instantly buff the Raider to 8 or 9 depending, before a bloodrush or Rancor, along with all the damage from other creatures, and anything you did before.

All in all, it makes a little more sense that way to me. Compared to Rubblebelt, Ghor-Clan is almost better as a combat trick, unless we're talking about blocks between T4 and the swing.
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
February 28 2013 00:12 GMT
#6398
On February 28 2013 09:08 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 09:03 Trotske wrote:
So I just made a deck list of the deck I want to run that is in my price range (I have most of the cards) ust wanted to run it by you guys see if there are any obvious mitakes.

Current deck (I own all these cards)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gruul-agro-27-02-13-1/

Deck I want (deck I am trying to build)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/want-list-27-02-13-1/

I plan to trade / buy the cards I need this weekend


Well, I think the Burning-Tree's make more sense if you were planning to run 4 Rubblebelt with the intention of a T5 Rancor swing + a Bloodrush. The biggest value of the Burning-Tree is flooding the board with cheap creatures, unless you happen to need a fix from RR or GG to RG. Which mostly sounds like it would mean you really wanted a T2 Skarrg Guildmage.

Nothing wrong with flooding creatures in an aggro deck, but the synergy seems like it would be stronger if you prioritized Rubblebelt over Ghor-Clan, since you profit more from having bodies on the table that way.


My thought is that I will mostly use ghor-clan for the bloodrush. Kind of like a bait with a small fry and pop a +4/4 + trample for two mana when they try to block my weanies. If I put more rubblebelt I feel that might delay my rush? The only time I can see playing the Ghor-clan and not bloodrushing it is if I have haste from the goblins or They have held off the initial assault.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 00:17:17
February 28 2013 00:15 GMT
#6399
On February 28 2013 09:12 Trotske wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 09:08 JingleHell wrote:
On February 28 2013 09:03 Trotske wrote:
So I just made a deck list of the deck I want to run that is in my price range (I have most of the cards) ust wanted to run it by you guys see if there are any obvious mitakes.

Current deck (I own all these cards)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gruul-agro-27-02-13-1/

Deck I want (deck I am trying to build)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/want-list-27-02-13-1/

I plan to trade / buy the cards I need this weekend


Well, I think the Burning-Tree's make more sense if you were planning to run 4 Rubblebelt with the intention of a T5 Rancor swing + a Bloodrush. The biggest value of the Burning-Tree is flooding the board with cheap creatures, unless you happen to need a fix from RR or GG to RG. Which mostly sounds like it would mean you really wanted a T2 Skarrg Guildmage.

Nothing wrong with flooding creatures in an aggro deck, but the synergy seems like it would be stronger if you prioritized Rubblebelt over Ghor-Clan, since you profit more from having bodies on the table that way.


My thought is that I will mostly use ghor-clan for the bloodrush. Kind of like a bait with a small fry and pop a +4/4 + trample for two mana when they try to block my weanies. If I put more rubblebelt I feel that might delay my rush? The only time I can see playing the Ghor-clan and not bloodrushing it is if I have haste from the goblins or They have held off the initial assault.


Sorry, see the rest of what I said after the edit.

Ghor-Clan is an awesome trick, but it's not quite as good of a body as Rubblebelt, unless you need to defend against another creature deck with decent sized threats. If I have the Life buffer I need to survive to T5, I want Rubblebelt on the table. It's a pacing thing. Once you give them control of the match, they'll keep it, meaning the "oh shit, if that swings I need everything untapped" creature is often better.

At least in my experience.
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
February 28 2013 00:20 GMT
#6400
Any suggestions on some good 1 drops that might fit in this deck? I really don't know many of the cards outside of gatecrash.
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2029
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8402
shahzam592
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0373
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream332
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta10
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.