• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:18
CEST 21:18
KST 04:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9914 users

Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 40 41 42 Next All
Rage178
Profile Joined October 2010
United States127 Posts
December 27 2010 18:13 GMT
#61
If you wanna get in on the beta, you should definitely do the GSN thing real quick, I will post the link again

http://www.gamesector.net/2010/12/22/rift-beta-key-giveaway/

It's pretty quick, all you have to do is say which of the four classes is your favorite. Check www.riftgame.com if you dont know what the classes are, but there are 1,000 keys and only 573 comments on that page so far. The promo is ending today, so post a comment on there real quick and you can get in!
Whattayagonnado.
gnomey
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
December 28 2010 04:31 GMT
#62
Read a lot more about the game throughout today and decided that I am going to roll a bard instead.....seems much more entertaining.
his_shadow
Profile Joined August 2010
United States48 Posts
December 28 2010 04:52 GMT
#63
Seems interesting, if any Beta Keys are available I would appreciate one.
Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum. Memo bis punitor delicatum.
TrainFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States469 Posts
December 28 2010 05:18 GMT
#64
Thankfully I got into this beta, not having a VIP key is a real bitch. Anyways if anyone else is going to play add your user and we can own it up when the beta starts.
Khaymus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States750 Posts
December 28 2010 05:39 GMT
#65
On December 28 2010 03:13 Rage178 wrote:
If you wanna get in on the beta, you should definitely do the GSN thing real quick, I will post the link again

http://www.gamesector.net/2010/12/22/rift-beta-key-giveaway/

It's pretty quick, all you have to do is say which of the four classes is your favorite. Check www.riftgame.com if you dont know what the classes are, but there are 1,000 keys and only 573 comments on that page so far. The promo is ending today, so post a comment on there real quick and you can get in!


I just did this. Will they send me the beta key to my email or on that site?
Let them say we lived in the time of Boxer, Emperor of Terran. Let them say we lived in the time of Nal_rA, Dreamer of Protoss. Let them say we lived in the time of Savior, Master of the Zerg.
Mooga
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States575 Posts
December 28 2010 06:19 GMT
#66
This game looks entertaining enough to play for a while, but I doubt that there will be enough endgame content to keep people around. I've played WoW clones before, and games like this tend to be too shallow. Even ones that try to add special gimmicks like dynamic events to the in-game world.

With most MMOs, this is generally what happens:
1. level up your character and maybe pvp a little in between levels
2. hit max level
3. join a clan
4. idle in main town until you find a raid group
5. do a raid for a chance to get good items (e.g. item whoring)
6. go to step 3

Step 1 is fun, but eventually the content runs out when you hit max level and I (along with most people) get bored of the step 4-6 loop. Maybe it's just me though, because I can't stand raids. So I guess I'm waiting for a game with extremely fun end-game pvp, or something with endless content not focused on raids. Yeah... probably not going to happen in an MMO I guess.
JJEOS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States127 Posts
December 28 2010 17:57 GMT
#67
There looks to be a lot of different aspects to PvP in this game actually. No ones begging you to play.
If at first you don't suceed, deny you were ever apart of it.
gnomey
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-28 18:04:59
December 28 2010 17:59 GMT
#68
I might just be being too impatient but is PvE the only server type going up in beta3?

Also which are you guys joining? Wolfsbane?

Name - gnomey
Server - Wolfsbane

Will change if other servers go up though.
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
December 28 2010 18:33 GMT
#69
name: keit
server: the european pvp server

wont play until later tonight though
Graphics
JJEOS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States127 Posts
December 28 2010 18:33 GMT
#70
Beta went up and I'm in a 7.44GB download. Bummer. I'll join Wolfsbane when it comes up though and the name will be "JJeos"
If at first you don't suceed, deny you were ever apart of it.
gnomey
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
December 28 2010 18:35 GMT
#71
Want me to switch to a PvP server JJ?

I was just checking out the game cause only Wolfsbane went up right on time.
JJEOS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States127 Posts
December 28 2010 18:46 GMT
#72
If there are PvP servers available I'd be much rather interested in that since I actually have a solid amount of time to play over these next 3 days.
If at first you don't suceed, deny you were ever apart of it.
bmml
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom962 Posts
December 28 2010 18:49 GMT
#73
On December 29 2010 03:33 keit wrote:
name: keit
server: the european pvp server

wont play until later tonight though


Queue is pretty darn long .
gnomey
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
December 28 2010 18:52 GMT
#74
On December 29 2010 03:46 JJEOS wrote:
If there are PvP servers available I'd be much rather interested in that since I actually have a solid amount of time to play over these next 3 days.



K, I rerolled onto Briarcliff - Defiant - gnomey
Khaymus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States750 Posts
December 28 2010 18:58 GMT
#75
I got into the beta 3 but my account is telling me I have not accepted the EULA yet. I have looked everywhere on their site, but have not been able to find it! Any help?
Let them say we lived in the time of Boxer, Emperor of Terran. Let them say we lived in the time of Nal_rA, Dreamer of Protoss. Let them say we lived in the time of Savior, Master of the Zerg.
gnomey
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
December 28 2010 19:04 GMT
#76
On December 29 2010 03:58 Khaymus wrote:
I got into the beta 3 but my account is telling me I have not accepted the EULA yet. I have looked everywhere on their site, but have not been able to find it! Any help?



I got an email that sent me to their site, had me login, then displayed a page that made me accept the EULA. Perhaps it may be under a option in account settings or something?
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
December 28 2010 19:15 GMT
#77
Briarcliff - Defiant - Grack
TrainFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States469 Posts
December 28 2010 19:39 GMT
#78
Getting ready to play today's beta. I got a season of a new TV show lined up and plenty of supplies. I'll add my name in game as soon as I make it.
ifonlyiwereawsum
Profile Joined November 2010
United States484 Posts
December 28 2010 23:24 GMT
#79
So we're on Briarcliff as Defiants. And it sounds like almost 90% of us are rolling rogues? Sweeeet. I'll either be rolling Eth rogue or mage. The marksman sounds epic and so does the Archon on the mage tree. We shall see.
LiquidSnute // Zai //
Vulcant
Profile Joined December 2010
United States53 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-28 23:33:56
December 28 2010 23:33 GMT
#80
I got a key for this during Alpha. They have a great group of guys working on this game and the game itself is captivating. Sadly, if you are looking for an mmo that is completely different from wow, you aren't going to be very lucky.

P.S. Rogues are UP.
Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. -George S. Patton
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O48
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 256
BRAT_OK 95
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 900
Shuttle 571
Zeus 94
ZZZero.O 48
soO 45
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 25
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2257
canceldota28
Counter-Strike
fl0m5524
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3623
Liquid`Hasu532
Other Games
FrodaN853
KnowMe467
420jenkins390
Livibee174
Pyrionflax172
ToD83
QueenE67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick675
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 81
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach111
• 80smullet 19
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1904
Other Games
• imaqtpie753
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 42m
Patches Events
19h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 42m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.