• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:54
CEST 18:54
KST 01:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9137 users

Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 Next All
Shinbi
Profile Joined December 2009
338 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 00:51:51
June 08 2013 00:50 GMT
#801
On June 08 2013 09:38 LaNague wrote:
i think all major content is free, but you have to pay for some vanity items and also buy the expansion for the expansion classes (which are kinda cool...especially harbinger and the defiler, defiler is really fun.


+1 for defiler, a lot of fun

edit: and the raptr promotion is going on forever until f2p more or less, so if you're interested in playing, now would be a good time before it goes f2p in 5 days and the promotion (most likely) goes away.
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
June 08 2013 01:07 GMT
#802
I am downloading game atm.What is this raptr promotion.
日本語が上手ですね
Shinbi
Profile Joined December 2009
338 Posts
June 08 2013 01:46 GMT
#803
Basically, you download rift, download raptr client or whatever, and have it running while you play rift. After X amount of hours, you're able to claim a code for rift and storm legion. Then you can uninstall raptr client if you're paranoid about it. Details are on a couple pages back I believe.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
June 10 2013 09:46 GMT
#804
I'm playing on Bloodiron as well

Playing a Mage, lvl 50 so far
I've got to say, PvP is a lot of Fun. I like the Warfronts a lot, even if the Guardians lose a lot. Defs are a lot better at the moment, but i kinda like the feeling of an uphill battle. Walking around questing and killing Defs makes the whole questing experience a lot more fun, too.
Haven't played much Dungeons yet, so can't really make an eduacated statement.
If you want to play dungeons, don't try to queue up with a DD spec, try a tank, heal or support specs and the waiting time will be a lot shorter.
I'm very exited for the endgame stuff since with level 50 theres a lot more you can do with conquests and chronicles and there was already way to much to do before level 50...
If you get bored with something, believe me, there is so much else you can do: Questing, Adventures, Rifts, Area Quests, PvP, Warfronts, Dungeons,... it's almost to much^^

if you are Guardian, i can probably get you an invite to the best Guild on the server: Hear us Roar
A lot of nice people there and you are not expected to play hardcore. weekly guild stuff like huntrifts, raids, ...
There is a grandmaster crafter in every discipline and normally you have just to come up with the Mats required to get something done
My IG name: Rizzl
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
June 11 2013 13:58 GMT
#805
I joined Hear Us Roar earlier, im Sakurai, dont ask, i didnt want it to be my main char lol.
Useless wet fish.
Steelavocado
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2123 Posts
June 18 2013 18:11 GMT
#806
About to try the rift for the first time since it is f2p. Any advice from anyone?
MIRACLE IS YOUR TI7 CHAMP
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
June 20 2013 15:23 GMT
#807
Likewise I'm about to install it again. I haven't played since release day and only played for a few days. Since its F2P now, do original owners that purchased the game get anything special?
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
June 22 2013 12:10 GMT
#808
If you owned RIFT, you get increased character and bag slots, plus loyalty bonuses for however many months you subbed.

If you owned storm legion, you get access to the storm legion souls + all of the above.

I also had 1800 credits for some unknown reason and i hadnt subbed in over a year.
Useless wet fish.
cjin
Profile Joined July 2011
181 Posts
June 22 2013 13:17 GMT
#809
On June 22 2013 21:10 Capped wrote:
If you owned RIFT, you get increased character and bag slots, plus loyalty bonuses for however many months you subbed.

If you owned storm legion, you get access to the storm legion souls + all of the above.

I also had 1800 credits for some unknown reason and i hadnt subbed in over a year.


You get credits from past subscriptions.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1308116-Pre-F2P-RIFT-players-Calculating-your-Credits
Arrtee
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia102 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-22 13:48:42
June 22 2013 13:39 GMT
#810
Amazed to see so much love for this game all of a sudden...

I played this game fairly often in 2011 and was Rank 6 in PvP on my level 60 Mage.

How is this game now since then (assuming anyone actually still plays over that period)?
PvP wise? I recall while I was playing they just introduced resilience as I quit.

May load back up my toon and join this TL guild!

*edit*
What is the TL guild and on what realm?

*edit2*
I have 1200 credits and first time online in 2 years
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
June 22 2013 15:13 GMT
#811
On June 22 2013 22:39 Arrtee wrote:
Amazed to see so much love for this game all of a sudden...

I played this game fairly often in 2011 and was Rank 6 in PvP on my level 60 Mage.

How is this game now since then (assuming anyone actually still plays over that period)?
PvP wise? I recall while I was playing they just introduced resilience as I quit.

May load back up my toon and join this TL guild!

*edit*
What is the TL guild and on what realm?

*edit2*
I have 1200 credits and first time online in 2 years


lets see.

recently (just before f2p change this happened in april iirc)

two of my mates from another mmo decided to give rift ago for a month. even knowing it was pve based game these two are 100% pvp nuts, leveling to 60 through only pvp basically.

First mate rolled a guardian i think its called and spec'd riftblade could literately solo an entire team.


Forever ZeNEX.
Arrtee
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia102 Posts
June 23 2013 03:22 GMT
#812
I wasn't able to find Bloodiron in the list of realms?
cjin
Profile Joined July 2011
181 Posts
June 23 2013 08:48 GMT
#813
On June 23 2013 12:22 Arrtee wrote:
I wasn't able to find Bloodiron in the list of realms?


If you were creating new character, are you sure you were looking EU shards.

If trying to transfer, Bloodiron is not available for transfers right now.
AwesomeFossum
Profile Joined February 2013
United States312 Posts
June 23 2013 09:42 GMT
#814
Game is still fun even after paying for it years ago. Takes a bit to get back into it. Definitely recommend it with friends as with any MMO.
"The greatest athletes of all time... Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, and SlayerSBoxer." - Artosis
Arrtee
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia102 Posts
June 23 2013 09:51 GMT
#815
On June 23 2013 17:48 cjin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 12:22 Arrtee wrote:
I wasn't able to find Bloodiron in the list of realms?


If you were creating new character, are you sure you were looking EU shards.

If trying to transfer, Bloodiron is not available for transfers right now.


Oh I see, I am in AUS so Anerican realms
cjin
Profile Joined July 2011
181 Posts
June 23 2013 09:59 GMT
#816
On June 23 2013 18:51 Arrtee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 17:48 cjin wrote:
On June 23 2013 12:22 Arrtee wrote:
I wasn't able to find Bloodiron in the list of realms?


If you were creating new character, are you sure you were looking EU shards.

If trying to transfer, Bloodiron is not available for transfers right now.


Oh I see, I am in AUS so Anerican realms


You can change it to EU, but I don't know how badly it will lag.
When you start launcher, before you enter email&pw press settings on bottom right of the launcher.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
June 23 2013 11:17 GMT
#817
I've only started playing it since going F2P. It's starting to feel like any other MMO out there already (played about 11 hours so far - level 26) so I don't feel like I'll be playing that long. At least I don't put as much daily time into MMOs anymore - I know how much I'd regret it.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
pb.fcnz
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada101 Posts
June 30 2013 16:25 GMT
#818
Just started playing with my gf (we were looking for a game we could play together and since Rift is f2p now...)

Playing on bloodiron, made a guardian, not sure if you guys picked em or the other faction though, there isnt much details about the guild :x
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
July 03 2013 21:23 GMT
#819
On July 01 2013 01:25 pb.fcnz wrote:
Just started playing with my gf (we were looking for a game we could play together and since Rift is f2p now...)

Playing on bloodiron, made a guardian, not sure if you guys picked em or the other faction though, there isnt much details about the guild :x


Guild was never made as there wasnt enough interest.

Im guardian on bloodiron too, PM sakurai if u want some help, can hook u guys up with some bigger bags / cash and some gear if your cloth / leather.

Also happy to help with any questions you might have.

My guilds pretty odd with its recruitment, they dont really bother with it and are quite selective.

Rizzl is on TL and is in Hear Us Roar, which is a giant social guild with some good people in it, i left because some douche was harrassing me, but he was removed from them (and subsequently joined and harrassed me in yet another guild, lol.)

I recommend them
Useless wet fish.
Clbull
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1439 Posts
July 11 2013 14:44 GMT
#820
On June 23 2013 18:59 cjin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 18:51 Arrtee wrote:
On June 23 2013 17:48 cjin wrote:
On June 23 2013 12:22 Arrtee wrote:
I wasn't able to find Bloodiron in the list of realms?


If you were creating new character, are you sure you were looking EU shards.

If trying to transfer, Bloodiron is not available for transfers right now.


Oh I see, I am in AUS so Anerican realms


You can change it to EU, but I don't know how badly it will lag.
When you start launcher, before you enter email&pw press settings on bottom right of the launcher.

I'd imagine AU to EU is terrible.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21254
Leta 1145
Horang2 252
firebathero 170
Trap 152
Zeus 87
Hyun 68
soO 53
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 34
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 14
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva835
420jenkins442
Counter-Strike
fl0m4266
Other Games
Beastyqt642
mouzStarbuck335
byalli256
KnowMe245
Hui .178
FrodaN152
Livibee97
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick49
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• 3DClanTV 50
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach95
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
22h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.