• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

Rift: Planes of Telara - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 40 41 42 Next All
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 00:54:08
December 05 2010 00:53 GMT
#21
Nvm lol. I want a key :O lol
Dota 3hard5me
dacthehork
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2000 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 01:24:50
December 05 2010 01:23 GMT
#22
Feels exactly like a standard mmorpg. Good or bad thing. It's like going to the avg chinese place every day. You will get full on chinese, but there is always a better place like a block away with same price.

Not really anything that i've seen to set it apart. IDK if you like mmorpgs, like leveling a character etc it's okay. If you're at all bored with mmorpgs or like WoW at all you would be wasting your time as WoW is this done better.

It's pretty much for mmorpg fans who also dislike wow for whatever reason, nothing new.

only way it could interest me is if pvp was any good but it doesn't look like it will be. It's just like someone said here is the most standard mmorpg ever, do it but polished a little.

Only problem is WoW did this a while ago.
Warturtle - DOTA 2 is KING
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
December 05 2010 02:52 GMT
#23
We have quite a few in the Gw2 Guild (see thread) getting into beta very soon. As for myself I have little interest, that is, unless those members come back to me claiming the game is awesome. From what I've seen in trailers, they are concentrating on a unique pvp perspective, which is quite interesting. The whole rift idea though could work.

I really hope the best for Rift. We need some variety in the MMO market.

www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
sMi.EternaL
Profile Joined June 2010
United States162 Posts
December 05 2010 10:42 GMT
#24
I spent a few hours tonight playing the beta of this and it is absolutely awesome.
http://www.riftgame.com/en/

If I didn't have shit to do today I'd probably play it all day lol

The graphics are absolutely beautiful, the gameplay is very smooth, the leveling/speccing system is pretty awesome and kinda unique but it feels rather impractical. They essentially give you 2 (and later 3) "classes" in one but only enough spec points for 1. Early on it's definitely silly, I assumed they'd give you double the points or at least 1.5 per level etc.

It's a pretty standard MMO but it takes a lot of shit from the diff MMOs that makes it pretty cool. They took all the things that work and improved on them or put their own neat little twist on it. Public quests/events like from WAR that get increasingly harder and more fun with levels, pretty standard questing (can't do much to improve Go X kill Y), controls are extremely customizable, the UI is extremely customizable even in beta, won't need many/any mods for this i'm thinking

I haven't gotten to try PVP yet but if I get home in time before the beta shuts down i'm gonna try to get a max'd char on the PVP realm as well.

Out of all the beta's i've been in this one is absolutely the most polished and most fun. It's like playing a retail release except with a level cap and you can only play 1 faction for this weekends beta. Have no idea about balance yet, haven't played nearly enough to make any statements on it.

I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D
Former Leader of sMi - Sergeant of U.S. Marines
dacthehork
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2000 Posts
December 05 2010 11:05 GMT
#25
On December 05 2010 19:42 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I spent a few hours tonight playing the beta of this and it is absolutely awesome.
http://www.riftgame.com/en/

If I didn't have shit to do today I'd probably play it all day lol

The graphics are absolutely beautiful, the gameplay is very smooth, the leveling/speccing system is pretty awesome and kinda unique but it feels rather impractical. They essentially give you 2 (and later 3) "classes" in one but only enough spec points for 1. Early on it's definitely silly, I assumed they'd give you double the points or at least 1.5 per level etc.

It's a pretty standard MMO but it takes a lot of shit from the diff MMOs that makes it pretty cool. They took all the things that work and improved on them or put their own neat little twist on it. Public quests/events like from WAR that get increasingly harder and more fun with levels, pretty standard questing (can't do much to improve Go X kill Y), controls are extremely customizable, the UI is extremely customizable even in beta, won't need many/any mods for this i'm thinking

I haven't gotten to try PVP yet but if I get home in time before the beta shuts down i'm gonna try to get a max'd char on the PVP realm as well.

Out of all the beta's i've been in this one is absolutely the most polished and most fun. It's like playing a retail release except with a level cap and you can only play 1 faction for this weekends beta. Have no idea about balance yet, haven't played nearly enough to make any statements on it.

I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D


yeah actually this might be the "best" mmorpg at the moment besides WoW.

I listened to a podcast and 1/3 to half the staff is working on endgame as of now. It's pretty polished and they have said they plan to really improve over time on it.

In terms of pure technical performance it's the best beta I've seen. The thing is though it's still an mmorpg and I'm just not a fan of traditional mmorpgs so it really didn't appeal to me at all.
Warturtle - DOTA 2 is KING
keeblur
Profile Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 11:49:11
December 05 2010 11:10 GMT
#26
On December 05 2010 19:42 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D


Sounds pretty cool. I'd be interested in a key if you could get one.
Isn't it ironic and selfish to say that God made man in his image, when God was made in man's image?
Reno(TE)
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom434 Posts
December 05 2010 11:26 GMT
#27
On December 05 2010 19:42 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I spent a few hours tonight playing the beta of this and it is absolutely awesome.
http://www.riftgame.com/en/

If I didn't have shit to do today I'd probably play it all day lol

The graphics are absolutely beautiful, the gameplay is very smooth, the leveling/speccing system is pretty awesome and kinda unique but it feels rather impractical. They essentially give you 2 (and later 3) "classes" in one but only enough spec points for 1. Early on it's definitely silly, I assumed they'd give you double the points or at least 1.5 per level etc.

It's a pretty standard MMO but it takes a lot of shit from the diff MMOs that makes it pretty cool. They took all the things that work and improved on them or put their own neat little twist on it. Public quests/events like from WAR that get increasingly harder and more fun with levels, pretty standard questing (can't do much to improve Go X kill Y), controls are extremely customizable, the UI is extremely customizable even in beta, won't need many/any mods for this i'm thinking

I haven't gotten to try PVP yet but if I get home in time before the beta shuts down i'm gonna try to get a max'd char on the PVP realm as well.

Out of all the beta's i've been in this one is absolutely the most polished and most fun. It's like playing a retail release except with a level cap and you can only play 1 faction for this weekends beta. Have no idea about balance yet, haven't played nearly enough to make any statements on it.

I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D


I would love to try out Rift too!
A pro isnt someone who sacrifices themselves for their job, thats just a fool.
Legat0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States318 Posts
December 05 2010 11:47 GMT
#28
On December 05 2010 19:42 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I spent a few hours tonight playing the beta of this and it is absolutely awesome.
http://www.riftgame.com/en/

If I didn't have shit to do today I'd probably play it all day lol

The graphics are absolutely beautiful, the gameplay is very smooth, the leveling/speccing system is pretty awesome and kinda unique but it feels rather impractical. They essentially give you 2 (and later 3) "classes" in one but only enough spec points for 1. Early on it's definitely silly, I assumed they'd give you double the points or at least 1.5 per level etc.

It's a pretty standard MMO but it takes a lot of shit from the diff MMOs that makes it pretty cool. They took all the things that work and improved on them or put their own neat little twist on it. Public quests/events like from WAR that get increasingly harder and more fun with levels, pretty standard questing (can't do much to improve Go X kill Y), controls are extremely customizable, the UI is extremely customizable even in beta, won't need many/any mods for this i'm thinking

I haven't gotten to try PVP yet but if I get home in time before the beta shuts down i'm gonna try to get a max'd char on the PVP realm as well.

Out of all the beta's i've been in this one is absolutely the most polished and most fun. It's like playing a retail release except with a level cap and you can only play 1 faction for this weekends beta. Have no idea about balance yet, haven't played nearly enough to make any statements on it.

I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D


I'd like a chance to play if you have anymore keys available

Thanks
Ygz
Profile Joined June 2010
England370 Posts
December 05 2010 13:28 GMT
#29
On December 05 2010 19:42 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D


I would love you long time! I missed out getting one this w/e
Everything Newton said.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 06 2010 00:15 GMT
#30
On December 05 2010 19:42 sMi.EternaL wrote:


I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D

It would be absolutely amazing if you could get some keys :O
Dota 3hard5me
sMi.EternaL
Profile Joined June 2010
United States162 Posts
December 06 2010 00:20 GMT
#31
Well, I fail. I thought I might be able to abuse the way I got the key (Through Curse) but apparently they only give you 1 key per acct

My bad for false hopes, I'll keep trying to find other ways though.

They're being very liberal with their invites so if you just make an acct there and sign up for beta there's a good chance you'll get one.

They kept sending out more and more invites for this weekend trying to stress test as hard as they could. I'm sure they'll probably start from that number and go up on the next weekend.
Former Leader of sMi - Sergeant of U.S. Marines
Spartan
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2030 Posts
December 06 2010 04:08 GMT
#32
I guess this might be a little biased since I'm one of Trion Worlds' employees now, but Rift is one MMO that for sure has the potential to live up to the title of true "WoW killer competitor." I'm at level 10 right now in the beta, around level 15 on my alpha account at work. Like everyone here, and all over the internet, has said, Rift's beta, and it's just phase one, is one of the most polished betas to date, if not the best. The graphics are easily leaps ahead of WoW (I still think GW2 is the most beautiful game coming out in the MMO arena). Again, like most people have already said, the game has all the same characteristics of WoW, and more. The class system allows for almost infinite possibilities. However, at the moment, there's a lot of overlapping abilities in the class/soul system, which I'm sure they'll address.

So yea.. rifts, one of Rift's main marketing ploys. You'll experience rifts quite early in the game. Most people that encounter them are getting bad impressions of it, mainly because the servers are so packed right now that the rifts get beaten so quick and with little to no effort at all. However, play the beta late into the night or early morning and you'll see how rifts can grow out of control if not contained (which will of course increase in craziness exponentially at the higher levels in the game, I'm sure).

I logged out of the beta last night at around 2am. The area I was in was normal and had your usual mobs and whatnot. I logged back in about an hour later to be welcomed to not one but two rifts nearby. One freshly spawned and the other was already in the invasion stage, which means there were no players around to stop it from getting there or they failed. So more mobs were coming out and the rifts territory was creeping outwards and dynamically taking over the area. The beta only has the death rift for now, as far as I know, so the death rifts were turning what were once green and lush areas to black and grim lands (similar to what a Zerg creep looks like) and more mobs were coming out. There was no need to worry though as a group of higher level players came in and stopped the rifts just in time.

If you still haven't gotten it by now, rifts are dynamic portals from other worlds/dimensions that bring down baddies. If you don't stop the baddies they'll continue to grow in numbers and accrue more territory. I haven't seen this part yet, but when a rift starts to invade with its army they're supposedly set to attack nearby towns. Not sure what happens there.. we'll see..
# http://nkspartan.com (web engineer)
# TL member since July 2005; CEO of Vile Gaming; President of Team Vile
Spartan
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2030 Posts
December 06 2010 04:48 GMT
#33
If anyone has time, read this little piece I friend linked me just now..
After the servers came up last night with their 10 mins of downtime for a patch and tweaking the rift spawns the game world got so much more interesting. After leaving the 1st dungeon that is open to us in beta right now we notice on the map that the rifts have opened up and are pouring out mobs and they are taking over towns! Bastard elemental and undead monsters are running wild in the world and pushing toward the capital city! We ran to meet the head of the invasion only to meet easily 300+ mobs going balls crazy on everything in sight. I spent the next few hours pushing the invasion back and closing the rifts. I have no idea how those babies opened up like that and no one killed them. I think most of us at the beta cap were doing instance runs and didn't close the high lvl rifts, so they went crazy on the world.

After we finally closed them up the dev shut the server down to increase the rift spawn rate since everyone gave good feedback on them. Been spending all day questing and fighting these rifts. Game doesn't feel like a grind any more when you almost have to do the public quest or at least check to see people are there to defend the world. If no one is there get ready to see a army moving in on your ass and they will kill you and the mob your attacking and then your quest giver.

Whats really neat is if 2 different plane invasions meet they will fight each other for the right to take towns and land. Water and death clashed last night. When a plane invades it changes the land to make it more like where it came from as it moves out. Death left a barren spiky land with creep from SC looking ground. Water left a ocean coral reef looking stuff behind.

This game is really awesome and can't wait till they open pvp to beta testers. Devs were talking on a pod cast about one side will be able to cross into another and open a rift to distract the other side while they attack somewhere else. Open pvp is back and going to be awesome as hell.

Rift VIP beta keys might be available soon, i'll hold a contest or 1st come 1st served deal i dunno yet. Just depends on if some friends want them or not. I'll keep you all informed about it.

Source: http://makeitgeeky.blogspot.com/2010/12/rift-invasion.html
# http://nkspartan.com (web engineer)
# TL member since July 2005; CEO of Vile Gaming; President of Team Vile
Larrie
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom46 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 10:46:30
December 06 2010 09:18 GMT
#34
On December 05 2010 19:42 sMi.EternaL wrote:
I spent a few hours tonight playing the beta of this and it is absolutely awesome.
http://www.riftgame.com/en/

If I didn't have shit to do today I'd probably play it all day lol

The graphics are absolutely beautiful, the gameplay is very smooth, the leveling/speccing system is pretty awesome and kinda unique but it feels rather impractical. They essentially give you 2 (and later 3) "classes" in one but only enough spec points for 1. Early on it's definitely silly, I assumed they'd give you double the points or at least 1.5 per level etc.

It's a pretty standard MMO but it takes a lot of shit from the diff MMOs that makes it pretty cool. They took all the things that work and improved on them or put their own neat little twist on it. Public quests/events like from WAR that get increasingly harder and more fun with levels, pretty standard questing (can't do much to improve Go X kill Y), controls are extremely customizable, the UI is extremely customizable even in beta, won't need many/any mods for this i'm thinking

I haven't gotten to try PVP yet but if I get home in time before the beta shuts down i'm gonna try to get a max'd char on the PVP realm as well.

Out of all the beta's i've been in this one is absolutely the most polished and most fun. It's like playing a retail release except with a level cap and you can only play 1 faction for this weekends beta. Have no idea about balance yet, haven't played nearly enough to make any statements on it.

I "might" be able to get a couple more keys if you guys are interested, let me know :D



You get 51 points, the top talent in each tree is 31.


To get the UBER 51 point abilities in the roots of a class you do require to spend all points there but, the point is its so good you should have to spend that many points to get it.
turamn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1374 Posts
December 06 2010 22:49 GMT
#35
I have a VIP account and played pretty extensively this weekend. I found it to a pretty solid MMO experience. Having been a major WoW and DAoC player, I saw elements of both games that I liked. The game feels more WoW-esque, as you might imagine, seeing as it has basically dominated the market to this point. The major thing for me was that the classes were not all homogenized. WoW absolutely died for me when they took out the variety and shared buffs and debuffs with a million classes. The visuals were absolutely breath taking, but I would certainly hope so with the system I am running on right now. Someone with an older or non-top of the line machine may experience some issues.

I would be willing to lend my account out next beta weekend, depending on when it is. It's very likely I will not have time to try it if it is any time soon. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested.
undyinglight
Profile Joined December 2008
United States611 Posts
December 06 2010 22:58 GMT
#36
If you are looking for a good MMO opt for Guild Wars 2 and not this, Guild Wars 2 will have no monthly fee. TL is also having a Guild Wars 2 guild that is shaping up rather nicely.
Rise Up!
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
December 06 2010 23:40 GMT
#37
On December 07 2010 07:58 undyinglight wrote:
If you are looking for a good MMO opt for Guild Wars 2 and not this, Guild Wars 2 will have no monthly fee. TL is also having a Guild Wars 2 guild that is shaping up rather nicely.


Please dont come into a rift thread and derail it with GW2 talk.

Didn't get to play as much of the beta this weekend as I would have liked, but it was pretty solid. I have a VIP key so I'll look forward to further tests.
undyinglight
Profile Joined December 2008
United States611 Posts
December 06 2010 23:53 GMT
#38
On December 07 2010 08:40 deth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2010 07:58 undyinglight wrote:
If you are looking for a good MMO opt for Guild Wars 2 and not this, Guild Wars 2 will have no monthly fee. TL is also having a Guild Wars 2 guild that is shaping up rather nicely.


Please dont come into a rift thread and derail it with GW2 talk.

Didn't get to play as much of the beta this weekend as I would have liked, but it was pretty solid. I have a VIP key so I'll look forward to further tests.


Sorry man, I apologize, the OP said that he was looking for an MMO so ust tossing out a suggestion that many other TLers are excited about.
Rise Up!
philippo
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden97 Posts
December 08 2010 11:12 GMT
#39
This looks amazing! Signed up for a Curse key, any way you could increase your chances to get into the beta? And what are these VIP keys I keep hearing about?
http://sv.justin.tv/sc2philippo
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 08 2010 13:55 GMT
#40
On December 08 2010 20:12 philippo wrote:
This looks amazing! Signed up for a Curse key, any way you could increase your chances to get into the beta? And what are these VIP keys I keep hearing about?

I got a VIP key myself and I think the difference to a normal key is that you can participate in every beta event.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 263
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota33
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 18m
Patches Events
19h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 18m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.