• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7924 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 1401

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-09 14:25:24
June 09 2015 14:23 GMT
#28001
This season had weak points, but I think that's true of all seasons so far. The supposed increase in random events that decide the fate of characters, is largely imagined, as plexa fruitlessly tried to point out. It was lucky that Summer was there to save Bran, it was lucky that Drogon was there to save Dany (I agree that the latter was poorly executed, actually. I don't have too much to say in favor of the pit scene and how it was done in the show),

It was lucky that Stannis didn't die at the Blackwater, despite being the first up the ladder; that the Kingsguard who attacked Tyrion only made a large cut across his face and didn't instantly murder him; that Podrick was there just in time; that Davos didn't die in the wildfire explosion; that Tywin arrived before Cersei poisoned Tommen; that Tywin arrived at all before Stannis took over King's Landing; that the Hound didn't die as a result of his emotional breakdown.

That's all from one episode, and it's my favorite of the whole show. As the show gets further away from the books and into uncharted territory, there's a chance of a real drop in quality or increase in elements which I don't like, but in my opinion this has yet to happen in a major way. The Dorne storyline is an early symptom, hopefully not to spread.
memes are a dish best served dank
TLHP
Profile Joined October 2011
Vietnam52 Posts
June 09 2015 14:49 GMT
#28002
I am so curious about what happen to Sansa in next episode.

"I am going to die. Let it happens while there is some of me left ..."

Guess it's not Ramsay who she speak with. Should be Theon I think.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
June 09 2015 14:52 GMT
#28003
Why do people call D.B. Weiss D&D?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
June 09 2015 14:53 GMT
#28004
D&D = David & Dan
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
June 09 2015 15:35 GMT
#28005
On June 09 2015 22:57 c0ldfusion wrote:
Damn if guys are just going to come out and bitch after every episode just stop watching the show. Seriously, if it's causing you that much stress it's not worth it. Quit while you're ahead.

You should see the walking dead thread. People are so stressed in this one I fear some of them died of heart attacks mid-episode
I like starcraft
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-09 16:06:14
June 09 2015 16:02 GMT
#28006
+ Show Spoiler +
THEY
BURNT
THE
FUCKING
LOLI
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
June 09 2015 16:22 GMT
#28007
I feel so bad for Team Stannis, poor guys xD

Thankfully Team Davos is pure
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
lord_nibbler
Profile Joined March 2004
Germany591 Posts
June 09 2015 16:45 GMT
#28008
On June 10 2015 01:22 SmoKim wrote:
Thankfully Team Davos is pure

He was a pirate wasn't he? He surely pillaged and raped, no?
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
June 09 2015 16:47 GMT
#28009
On June 10 2015 01:45 lord_nibbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 01:22 SmoKim wrote:
Thankfully Team Davos is pure

He was a pirate wasn't he? He surely pillaged and raped, no?

I think he was a smuggler by trade. I'm sure being in that line of business with pirates/scoundrels and the likes lead to some sticky situations but I believe smuggling was his gift.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
June 09 2015 17:33 GMT
#28010
On June 10 2015 01:45 lord_nibbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 01:22 SmoKim wrote:
Thankfully Team Davos is pure

He was a pirate wasn't he? He surely pillaged and raped, no?


He never engaged in any pirating, though he was business-partners and friends with pirates. Even so, his whole character is based on repenting his crimes and having paid for them, something that everyone can relate to and like. Davos and Hodor are the only nice people left in the show
memes are a dish best served dank
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
June 09 2015 18:42 GMT
#28011
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work. I feel like a horrible person but burning the kid thing was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, ever so slightly over the top.. I had expected him to stab her in the back when he hugged her and said I'm so sorry.

Anyway to me this scene with Stannis kind of signified that he made his decision. To hell with honor and glory I want that goddamn throne. You could actually see him turn madder and madder during this episode. He looked like outright lunatic in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses Davos over this and just loots, murders, and tortures his way to the capital until Jon Snow catches up with him and decapitates him in the way only a Stark can.
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
June 09 2015 19:13 GMT
#28012
On June 10 2015 03:42 B.I.G. wrote:
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work. I feel like a horrible person but burning the kid thing was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, ever so slightly over the top.. I had expected him to stab her in the back when he hugged her and said I'm so sorry.

Anyway to me this scene with Stannis kind of signified that he made his decision. To hell with honor and glory I want that goddamn throne. You could actually see him turn madder and madder during this episode. He looked like outright lunatic in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses Davos over this and just loots, murders, and tortures his way to the capital until Jon Snow catches up with him and decapitates him in the way only a Stark can.


What I got out of it was that he made the only choice he could to not only save everyone in the present "we cant go forward and we cant go back" was already established earlier in the episode so if he does not do exactly that then everyone will die anyway but also as far as he knows save the world.

Remember he has been told by Melisandre that he HAS to be on the Iron Throne before winter arrives or the entire world is doomed . Its not about what he wants, its not about doing whats honorable its about "becoming the man you were meant to be" and sometimes that involves difficult choices. I am not sure if he made the right choice but I think he made the only choices that were available to him beyond slowly wait for death.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-09 19:25:22
June 09 2015 19:24 GMT
#28013
On June 10 2015 04:13 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 03:42 B.I.G. wrote:
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work. I feel like a horrible person but burning the kid thing was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, ever so slightly over the top.. I had expected him to stab her in the back when he hugged her and said I'm so sorry.

Anyway to me this scene with Stannis kind of signified that he made his decision. To hell with honor and glory I want that goddamn throne. You could actually see him turn madder and madder during this episode. He looked like outright lunatic in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses Davos over this and just loots, murders, and tortures his way to the capital until Jon Snow catches up with him and decapitates him in the way only a Stark can.


What I got out of it was that he made the only choice he could to not only save everyone in the present "we cant go forward and we cant go back" was already established earlier in the episode so if he does not do exactly that then everyone will die anyway but also as far as he knows save the world.

Remember he has been told by Melisandre that he HAS to be on the Iron Throne before winter arrives or the entire world is doomed . Its not about what he wants, its not about doing whats honorable its about "becoming the man you were meant to be" and sometimes that involves difficult choices. I am not sure if he made the right choice but I think he made the only choices that were available to him beyond slowly wait for death.

this is how i took the scene as well. he isn't doing this for personal glory, but for justice, order and because of his full faith in the lord of light. Originally he went for the throne due to Robert's passing and being the 'rightful heir' now I feel it's mixed with his faith. However, if the lord of light is bogus or evil and wicked, well I guess he's screwed. We obviously know Melisandre has some powers as we've seen them first hand, I'm still not convinced her powers and her lord are out to 'save the world' though.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
JonnyBNoHo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States6277 Posts
June 09 2015 20:04 GMT
#28014
On June 09 2015 17:57 SoSexy wrote:
Once upon a time I used to come to this thread to have nice discussions.

Nowadays 80% of the posts are people complaining hard about everything. You look like grannies

This is why we can't have nice things. The rats always come out to devour it
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
June 09 2015 20:14 GMT
#28015
On June 10 2015 04:13 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 03:42 B.I.G. wrote:
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work. I feel like a horrible person but burning the kid thing was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, ever so slightly over the top.. I had expected him to stab her in the back when he hugged her and said I'm so sorry.

Anyway to me this scene with Stannis kind of signified that he made his decision. To hell with honor and glory I want that goddamn throne. You could actually see him turn madder and madder during this episode. He looked like outright lunatic in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses Davos over this and just loots, murders, and tortures his way to the capital until Jon Snow catches up with him and decapitates him in the way only a Stark can.


What I got out of it was that he made the only choice he could to not only save everyone in the present "we cant go forward and we cant go back" was already established earlier in the episode so if he does not do exactly that then everyone will die anyway but also as far as he knows save the world.

Remember he has been told by Melisandre that he HAS to be on the Iron Throne before winter arrives or the entire world is doomed . Its not about what he wants, its not about doing whats honorable its about "becoming the man you were meant to be" and sometimes that involves difficult choices. I am not sure if he made the right choice but I think he made the only choices that were available to him beyond slowly wait for death.


Exactly this.
Call me evil but I'm still on team Stannis !
geiko.813 (EU)
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24367 Posts
June 09 2015 20:37 GMT
#28016
On June 10 2015 05:14 Geiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 04:13 Adreme wrote:
On June 10 2015 03:42 B.I.G. wrote:
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work. I feel like a horrible person but burning the kid thing was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, ever so slightly over the top.. I had expected him to stab her in the back when he hugged her and said I'm so sorry.

Anyway to me this scene with Stannis kind of signified that he made his decision. To hell with honor and glory I want that goddamn throne. You could actually see him turn madder and madder during this episode. He looked like outright lunatic in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses Davos over this and just loots, murders, and tortures his way to the capital until Jon Snow catches up with him and decapitates him in the way only a Stark can.


What I got out of it was that he made the only choice he could to not only save everyone in the present "we cant go forward and we cant go back" was already established earlier in the episode so if he does not do exactly that then everyone will die anyway but also as far as he knows save the world.

Remember he has been told by Melisandre that he HAS to be on the Iron Throne before winter arrives or the entire world is doomed . Its not about what he wants, its not about doing whats honorable its about "becoming the man you were meant to be" and sometimes that involves difficult choices. I am not sure if he made the right choice but I think he made the only choices that were available to him beyond slowly wait for death.


Exactly this.
Call me evil but I'm still on team Stannis !


I feel like I'm the only person who didn't like Stannis from the jump. The prick locked his daughter in a tower like Rapunzel for her childhood (after her stoneskin situation was under control).

When he was talking to his daughter it reminded me about a lesson I learned in 6th grade from my teacher named Mrs. Anderson. "Never volunteer for anything until you know what you are volunteering for." Might of been a little tougher if she didn't push wanting to help so bad.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-09 20:48:22
June 09 2015 20:43 GMT
#28017
Stannis made it extremely difficult, but I still support him... Barely.

If nothing else, it was survival. No one was going to escape that situation with their life. Still doesn't make it easy to accept that he burned the daughter that he had a heart to heart with earlier in the season.

On June 10 2015 03:42 B.I.G. wrote:
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work.


Need blood of the king in order for stuff to happen. His wife doesn't have his blood in her, but his daughter did.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22626 Posts
June 09 2015 21:23 GMT
#28018
On June 10 2015 04:24 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 04:13 Adreme wrote:
On June 10 2015 03:42 B.I.G. wrote:
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work. I feel like a horrible person but burning the kid thing was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, ever so slightly over the top.. I had expected him to stab her in the back when he hugged her and said I'm so sorry.

Anyway to me this scene with Stannis kind of signified that he made his decision. To hell with honor and glory I want that goddamn throne. You could actually see him turn madder and madder during this episode. He looked like outright lunatic in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses Davos over this and just loots, murders, and tortures his way to the capital until Jon Snow catches up with him and decapitates him in the way only a Stark can.


What I got out of it was that he made the only choice he could to not only save everyone in the present "we cant go forward and we cant go back" was already established earlier in the episode so if he does not do exactly that then everyone will die anyway but also as far as he knows save the world.

Remember he has been told by Melisandre that he HAS to be on the Iron Throne before winter arrives or the entire world is doomed . Its not about what he wants, its not about doing whats honorable its about "becoming the man you were meant to be" and sometimes that involves difficult choices. I am not sure if he made the right choice but I think he made the only choices that were available to him beyond slowly wait for death.

this is how i took the scene as well. he isn't doing this for personal glory, but for justice, order and because of his full faith in the lord of light. Originally he went for the throne due to Robert's passing and being the 'rightful heir' now I feel it's mixed with his faith. However, if the lord of light is bogus or evil and wicked, well I guess he's screwed. We obviously know Melisandre has some powers as we've seen them first hand, I'm still not convinced her powers and her lord are out to 'save the world' though.

Melisandra's main concern seems to be to fight the White Walkers. According to her visions Stannis is the man who unites the 7 kingdoms against the threat of Winter. While her actions are extreme I believe she is firmly on the side of good. Just with a dash of "End justifies the means".
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24367 Posts
June 09 2015 21:24 GMT
#28019
On June 10 2015 06:23 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 04:24 crms wrote:
On June 10 2015 04:13 Adreme wrote:
On June 10 2015 03:42 B.I.G. wrote:
Oh Stannis... If I were him I would've burned that crazy ass wife first just to see if that would work. I feel like a horrible person but burning the kid thing was so horrible I just couldn't stop laughing, ever so slightly over the top.. I had expected him to stab her in the back when he hugged her and said I'm so sorry.

Anyway to me this scene with Stannis kind of signified that he made his decision. To hell with honor and glory I want that goddamn throne. You could actually see him turn madder and madder during this episode. He looked like outright lunatic in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses Davos over this and just loots, murders, and tortures his way to the capital until Jon Snow catches up with him and decapitates him in the way only a Stark can.


What I got out of it was that he made the only choice he could to not only save everyone in the present "we cant go forward and we cant go back" was already established earlier in the episode so if he does not do exactly that then everyone will die anyway but also as far as he knows save the world.

Remember he has been told by Melisandre that he HAS to be on the Iron Throne before winter arrives or the entire world is doomed . Its not about what he wants, its not about doing whats honorable its about "becoming the man you were meant to be" and sometimes that involves difficult choices. I am not sure if he made the right choice but I think he made the only choices that were available to him beyond slowly wait for death.

this is how i took the scene as well. he isn't doing this for personal glory, but for justice, order and because of his full faith in the lord of light. Originally he went for the throne due to Robert's passing and being the 'rightful heir' now I feel it's mixed with his faith. However, if the lord of light is bogus or evil and wicked, well I guess he's screwed. We obviously know Melisandre has some powers as we've seen them first hand, I'm still not convinced her powers and her lord are out to 'save the world' though.

Melisandra's main concern seems to be to fight the White Walkers. According to her visions Stannis is the man who unites the 7 kingdoms against the threat of Winter. While her actions are extreme I believe she is firmly on the side of good. Just with a dash of "End justifies the means".


I don't even think she means that Stannis is the guy to rule just that he has a role to fill to bring about the eventual ruler. I think this is also lost on Stannis.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
TMG26
Profile Joined July 2012
Portugal2017 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-09 21:25:38
June 09 2015 21:25 GMT
#28020
On June 08 2015 15:43 Nesserev wrote:
I don't understand why so many people think that Stannis ever stood for 'honour and integrity', lol. He has shown many times in the past that he does whatever he wants, to get what he wants. He just ties a ribbon of 'justification' around it..


Because books.
Supporter of the situational Blink Dagger on Storm.
Prev 1 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings66
EnkiAlexander 30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 597
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox537
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 56m
Stellar Fest
10h 56m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.