• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8123 users

What Are You Reading 2013 - Page 17

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 165 Next
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
January 23 2013 18:50 GMT
#321
Oh shit, I actually just got Brian's book in the mail (postmodern fiction). Harvey cites it a fair amount as his lit crit reference so I figured I'd check it out. How funny!
shikata ga nai
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
January 23 2013 18:54 GMT
#322
Yeah that book is excellent; I found it particularly insightful in regards to Eco works specifically, though his general theme of postmodern fiction's "ontological thrust" is really a very useful way to understand the genre.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
January 23 2013 19:06 GMT
#323
On January 24 2013 03:47 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 03:23 Mortal wrote:
On January 24 2013 03:19 farvacola wrote:
On January 24 2013 02:27 aZealot wrote:
On January 24 2013 01:10 corumjhaelen wrote:
On January 24 2013 00:31 SimoNostalgia wrote:
Goals: Finish Les Mis unabridged.
[image loading]


It's really an amazing book, but don't hesitate to skip a few pages cause Victor loves to digress... In particular there's a description of Paris' sewers that takes of few dozens of pages and bring nothing to the story.
Happy to see the musical and the film bring a bit more fame to this novel though


Yeah, I think it was a writer's convention at that time, but Hugo heads off track a fair bit. Another example, iirc, is his description of the battle of Waterloo which goes on for a fair few pages. All of these can be skipped without missing out on the story. It is a grand story though with giant characters.

The Waterloo section is far more tolerable if you simply play ABBA's "Waterloo" in the background on repeat as you read it.


off-topic, but I REALLY hope your name is a callback to super troopers.

on-topic- as stated before, I'm starting Against the Day. Does anyone have experience with this book? From what I'm told/hear, it's kind of painful getting through it all, but a worthwhile and pleasent ride if you take the time to enjoy it.

lol it most certainly is, one of those inane adolescent online handles that I figure I ought to keep around for whatever reason.

Kudos on gathering together the gumption needed to even attempt any Pynchon novel other than The Crying of Lot 49 and Inherent Vice; one of the professors I studied under at OSU is a Pynchon scholar (Brian McHale) and I developed a Pynchon habit as a result. Against the Day is a typical Pynchon work in that it seems like the narrative structure suffers from some sort of ADHD inspired schizophrenia; the revolving door of characters, metaphor, and strange side tracks can be quite overwhelming if the reader approaches the work like they do more traditional novels. Instead, I would recommend that you not read Against the Day unless you plan to read it at least a 2nd or 3rd time; each reading experience will tease out a different brand of narrative focus, and accordingly a single read through does not do the work justice. Think of it as a massive Rorschach Test; stare too hard and the blots appear like....blots, but if you sort of fix your gaze and let it wash over you, the experience becomes far more rewarding.

That sounds about right.

I am willing to give it more than one readthrough, although I do plan to bookend it (lol) with a variety of other reads to break up the readings, as well as force the brain into different thought patterns and pathings. I doubt I'll be able to coax out every reference and biway, but I do look forward to the experience.
The universe created an audience for itself.
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
January 23 2013 19:09 GMT
#324
Just finished reading the terrible book: Lord of the Flies
[image loading]
Master Chief
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 19:11:59
January 23 2013 19:11 GMT
#325
What's funny is that breaking up Pynchon with other reading material actually makes a lot of sense; his books can be quite intertextual. Enjoy

Edit: Yes Pucca, that book is totally meh.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
January 23 2013 19:19 GMT
#326
On January 24 2013 04:11 farvacola wrote:
What's funny is that breaking up reading material with other reading material actually makes a lot of sense; reading material can be quite intertextual. Enjoy


fixed it for you
shikata ga nai
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
January 23 2013 19:21 GMT
#327
On January 24 2013 04:19 sam!zdat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 04:11 farvacola wrote:
What's funny is that breaking up reading material with other reading material actually makes a lot of sense; reading material can be quite intertextual. Enjoy


fixed it for you


I think sometimes yes, sometimes no. but I agree w/ both
The universe created an audience for itself.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
January 23 2013 19:27 GMT
#328
On January 24 2013 04:19 sam!zdat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 04:11 farvacola wrote:
What's funny is that breaking up reading material with other reading material actually makes a lot of sense; reading material can be quite intertextual. Enjoy


fixed it for you

Nobody breaks up my Harry Potter reading, nobody!
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 20:53:27
January 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#329
On January 23 2013 18:51 sam!zdat wrote:
@rezoacken: yes! my secret plan is to get everyone in the world to read Red Mars! the series is incredible, probably my favorite novel


I'm halfway through. It's ok so far. I definetly like the science part and how good the writer is at describing the step y step colonization. However some parts in the "Nadia arc" were really boring.

I recently finished the Millennium Trilogy by Steig Larsson (Better known as 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' and so on).
It was definitely up there are one of my better reads; and great to see a female character take the intellectual and kick*ss reins for a change.


For me, Millenium is one of those book that everybody around you love but you hate with a passion. I thought the first one was ok but damn the next 2 I wanted to burn the books. It was probably the first time I was emotionally pissed while reading ! I ended up skipping pages to know it ends and gifted the book to my girlfriend (who loves it). The praise is a mystery to me

By the way if people like science fiction I definetly recommend the following books by R. Morgan which is now my favorite author of the genre but sadly not really known of the general population.
The Takeshi Kovacs trilogy takes place in 2500 something and humans have now the ability to download, copy and upload their consciousness into bodies (now called Sleeves). Everybody as an implant called stack which is your whole mental being stored in case of death. This technology enabled humans to travel through space even though travel times is sometimes in the hundreds of years (they just send ships with bodies and download people in them once at destination).
But that's only the background. The serie isn't about a revolution or a "save the world" thing. It's 3 very different stories in this world where the "hero" is either trying to solve a murder (first novel), find a lost ship on a war ridden planet (second novel) or help revolutionaries in his homeworld (third novel).

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Also there are two other SF books by the same author, out of the two I recommend Black Man (Thirteen in the US), Market Forces being a bit weird and more an allegory than a real story.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
January 23 2013 20:49 GMT
#330
Can anyone recommend me books regarding the subjects death and consciouscness? Or maybe you know a good Philosopher I should look up?
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 20:50:46
January 23 2013 20:50 GMT
#331
On January 24 2013 02:27 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 01:10 corumjhaelen wrote:
On January 24 2013 00:31 SimoNostalgia wrote:
Goals: Finish Les Mis unabridged.
[image loading]


It's really an amazing book, but don't hesitate to skip a few pages cause Victor loves to digress... In particular there's a description of Paris' sewers that takes of few dozens of pages and bring nothing to the story.
Happy to see the musical and the film bring a bit more fame to this novel though


Yeah, I think it was a writer's convention at that time, but Hugo heads off track a fair bit. Another example, iirc, is his description of the battle of Waterloo which goes on for a fair few pages. All of these can be skipped without missing out on the story. It is a grand story though with giant characters.

At lest the battle of Waterloo is an interesting event in itself, even if it has nothing to do with the story. I actually quite like those pages, especially as the bias is insane^^

On January 24 2013 03:32 sam!zdat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 20:53 corumjhaelen wrote:
On January 23 2013 18:51 sam!zdat wrote:
@rezoacken: yes! my secret plan is to get everyone in the world to read Red Mars! the series is incredible, probably my favorite novel

Some ideas are really good, but god how long and boring it can be, especially toward the end...
Edit : that being said, I'm not a huge sci-fi fan, and I read it 10 years ago


idk man I loved every word. Anyway don't you read all this french modernist stuff? I don't think you have any room to talk about "some good ideas but long and boring"

If you refer to Proust I think its most boring pages (there are about 10 in the novel when he enumerates etymologies of imaginary villages) are about a hundred time better than any sci-fi page I've ever read^^
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 20:51:43
January 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#332
On January 24 2013 05:49 Recognizable wrote:
Can anyone recommend me books regarding the subjects death and consciouscness? Or maybe you know a good Philosopher I should look up?

Do you want happy death, sad death, or I don't know how to feel about death?

Edit:^lol corum, them be fightin words.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
January 23 2013 20:56 GMT
#333
On January 24 2013 05:51 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 05:49 Recognizable wrote:
Can anyone recommend me books regarding the subjects death and consciouscness? Or maybe you know a good Philosopher I should look up?

Do you want happy death, sad death, or I don't know how to feel about death?

Edit:^lol corum, them be fightin words.

You can't seriously discuss litterature with a philosopher anyway :p
+ Show Spoiler +
And I like sam!zdat quite a bit in fact^^
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
January 23 2013 21:20 GMT
#334
On January 24 2013 05:51 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 05:49 Recognizable wrote:
Can anyone recommend me books regarding the subjects death and consciouscness? Or maybe you know a good Philosopher I should look up?

Do you want happy death, sad death, or I don't know how to feel about death?

Edit:^lol corum, them be fightin words.

How to think about death?
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
January 23 2013 23:11 GMT
#335
On January 24 2013 03:15 Animzor wrote:
Rereading Feast for Crows? Wow... why would you do that to yourself?


The first time I read Feast for Crows, it took more than a year of on and off reading and I came out of it thinking it was the worst book GRRM had written.

A few years later, when Dance was scheduled to be released, I reread the series again, and Feast became my favourite book in the series.

Give it a chance! I really feel it's a book you appreciate more on the reread, because on the first go through you are expecting something much like the first three books, and when those expectations are broken you feel disappointed. But if you go into it knowing that it's a slower book, you get to enjoy it for what it is. I personally thought it was a much deeper book than the first three.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
January 23 2013 23:12 GMT
#336
On January 24 2013 06:20 Recognizable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 05:51 farvacola wrote:
On January 24 2013 05:49 Recognizable wrote:
Can anyone recommend me books regarding the subjects death and consciouscness? Or maybe you know a good Philosopher I should look up?

Do you want happy death, sad death, or I don't know how to feel about death?

Edit:^lol corum, them be fightin words.

How to think about death?

Well, you could go the existential route and do some Sartre, Heidegger, or Kierkegaard (Heidegger and Kierkegaard are the most worthwhile imo) or maybe a bit of absurdist existentialism with Camus (his perspective on suicide is probably his most worthwhile thought process imo). Ultimately the philosophical approach to death can be rather unfulfilling, and if you want more of a literary approach, one of my personal favorites is William Faulkner's As I Lay Dying; difficult to comprehend experiences like that of death fit stream of consciousness styles of writing in a particularly enjoyable way. For an entirely different take, some of Sylvia Plath's earlier poetry is really rather good, especially from her first collection, The Colossus and Other Poems. If poetry isn't your thing, you could always go the more religious route; there are incredibly useful insights in regards to death throughout the Bible and other major Christian works that are rather divorcible from the doctrinal nonsense. Hope that helps in some way.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 23:31:58
January 23 2013 23:31 GMT
#337
On January 24 2013 05:29 rezoacken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 18:51 sam!zdat wrote:
@rezoacken: yes! my secret plan is to get everyone in the world to read Red Mars! the series is incredible, probably my favorite novel


I'm halfway through. It's ok so far. I definetly like the science part and how good the writer is at describing the step y step colonization. However some parts in the "Nadia arc" were really boring.

Show nested quote +
I recently finished the Millennium Trilogy by Steig Larsson (Better known as 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' and so on).
It was definitely up there are one of my better reads; and great to see a female character take the intellectual and kick*ss reins for a change.


For me, Millenium is one of those book that everybody around you love but you hate with a passion. I thought the first one was ok but damn the next 2 I wanted to burn the books. It was probably the first time I was emotionally pissed while reading ! I ended up skipping pages to know it ends and gifted the book to my girlfriend (who loves it). The praise is a mystery to me

By the way if people like science fiction I definetly recommend the following books by R. Morgan which is now my favorite author of the genre but sadly not really known of the general population.
The Takeshi Kovacs trilogy takes place in 2500 something and humans have now the ability to download, copy and upload their consciousness into bodies (now called Sleeves). Everybody as an implant called stack which is your whole mental being stored in case of death. This technology enabled humans to travel through space even though travel times is sometimes in the hundreds of years (they just send ships with bodies and download people in them once at destination).
But that's only the background. The serie isn't about a revolution or a "save the world" thing. It's 3 very different stories in this world where the "hero" is either trying to solve a murder (first novel), find a lost ship on a war ridden planet (second novel) or help revolutionaries in his homeworld (third novel).

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Also there are two other SF books by the same author, out of the two I recommend Black Man (Thirteen in the US), Market Forces being a bit weird and more an allegory than a real story.


While I absolutely loved the first book, Altered Carbon, I found the second to be so disappointing that it immediately killed any desire for me to continue reading the series. I get what Morgan was trying to do in having each book be a different sub-genre of sci fi but I just felt Broken Angels was a bad book.

I guess I'll read Woken Furies eventually, but for most people I'd only recommend Altered Carbon. It's great pulpy sci-fi noir.
RedSox12
Profile Joined April 2012
58 Posts
January 23 2013 23:45 GMT
#338
Great book guys, anyone who likes to read about Historical Tacticians with a very nice narrative, and a great life story of Katie indeed
RedSox12
Profile Joined April 2012
58 Posts
January 23 2013 23:46 GMT
#339
[image loading]
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 23:56:12
January 23 2013 23:54 GMT
#340
On January 24 2013 05:29 rezoacken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 18:51 sam!zdat wrote:
@rezoacken: yes! my secret plan is to get everyone in the world to read Red Mars! the series is incredible, probably my favorite novel


I'm halfway through. It's ok so far. I definetly like the science part and how good the writer is at describing the step y step colonization. However some parts in the "Nadia arc" were really boring.


The characterization gets much stronger. The first half of the first book is the most "old-school SF" feeling of the novel (i.e. the characters are a bit wooden). Keep in mind he has to introduce a lot of people.

On January 24 2013 06:20 Recognizable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 05:51 farvacola wrote:
On January 24 2013 05:49 Recognizable wrote:
Can anyone recommend me books regarding the subjects death and consciouscness? Or maybe you know a good Philosopher I should look up?

Do you want happy death, sad death, or I don't know how to feel about death?

Edit:^lol corum, them be fightin words.

How to think about death?


http://oyc.yale.edu/philosophy/phil-176#sessions
shikata ga nai
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 165 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason50
PtitDrogo 36
ZombieGrub34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
Dendi1015
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 698
shoxiejesuss697
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1683
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo630
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1117
• Scarra592
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 50m
OSC
17h 50m
Stellar Fest
17h 50m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.