• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:15
CEST 13:15
KST 20:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9468 users

Ultimate Computer Build Thread - Page 16

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 42 Next All
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
July 03 2010 21:19 GMT
#301
AMD stock HSF come with thermal paste already on the heatsink but it's hard sealed, which means once you secure the socket, it's a pain in the ass to change the HSF but whatever.
Rillanon.au
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 03 2010 21:20 GMT
#302
yeah make sure you're careful when you take the HSF off of your AMD CPU. There are countless stories of how the CPU comes off with the HSF and pins get bent and shit.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 06:53:11
July 04 2010 06:42 GMT
#303
So apparently the stock heatsink that comes with the 955 is good, but the fan is super loud. There are hundreds of Newegg reviews saying that it's like a jet engine, and even audible over headphones. This isn't a deal breaker or anything, but I'd prefer to not have this noise issue.

Would I be able to simply buy a different fan and remove/replace the one that comes on the heatsink? Or do I have to buy a full heatsink?



It seems like the more I look into the details of the components, the less secure I am about the build.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
July 04 2010 08:14 GMT
#304
I didn't notice the fan noise when I installed my 1055T. However I wasn't really using it at that time.

You can replace the fan by itself if you want to, but there is not much point to it because the idea is that a better designed heat sink facilitate more intelligent airflow and heat spread and thus do not require a high speed fan.

A slower spinning fan = less noise.

[image loading]

^ the stock fan.

These days, most after market HSF come with fan + heat sink with mounting brackets for different socket types. Just make sure you get one that come with the AM3 socket (which 99% on the market do).

[image loading]

Scythe Yasya

I like this one. I personally have a Coolermaster V8 and it has served me well but internet prefer better ones.

[image loading]

Or you can get the same one that FragKrag got. It's a bit more expensive though. But it's a water cooling system and the fan is mounted on the chasis fan so noise should be minimal. FragKrag would probably have more input on this.





Rillanon.au
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 21:20:50
July 04 2010 21:20 GMT
#305
Should there be much difference between buying from reputable internet sites and reputable computerware stores in terms of price (shipping included), availability, returns, and support?

Last time I got my computer I ordered mostly from newegg but after I moved a got fry's and microcenter really close.
Stuck.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 04 2010 21:27 GMT
#306
yakitate: there are plenty of good, fairly silent HSFs out there. It should be possible to replace the 80mm on the hsf with a quieter 80mm.

Though it should be noted that most 80mm fans cannot provide good airflow without getting high noise levels.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
July 05 2010 01:38 GMT
#307
Alright, I'm just going to buy a full heatsink with a 110-120 mm fan. Better to buy it now rather than having to buy it a month from now when I'm fed up with the stock heatsink.

Haduken, thanks for those recommendations.

I might go with the popular buy on Newegg - the Zalman 9700... But I'm looking at this HardwareSecrets page and checking out some of the coolers that they gave awards to.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 05 2010 03:10 GMT
#308
those really cool looking Zalmans that have the fan in the middle of like copper fins suck at dissipating heat.

I would recommend getting a Hyper 212 from Microcenter.com online store or getting a Scythe Mugen-2 from Newegg (if your case can fit it)
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Subwoofermate
Profile Joined May 2010
293 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-05 03:23:11
July 05 2010 03:21 GMT
#309
Just because its watercooled doesn't mean its quiet. Very often a properly done air cooled system with the right fans will be quieter than a watercooled system because not only do you need fans to cool your radiators, you've got pumps running. The Corsair H50 is fairly quiet but it still has a pump and thus still won't be as quiet as a properly set up tower cooler. I cannot see why you would buy a H50 unless space inside your case (mATX, mITX) is really an issue.

Seriously, if you've got a fairly good case and RAM with normal headspreaders, there is like no reason to get a H50 over something like a Noctua D14 or some Thermalright/Cogage tower heatsink since you're already spending a large amount.

Companies don't really release bad heatsinks anymore. They might be mediocre but they're not downright awful. If you're looking for a silent heatsink, what actually matters is the fans you choose to use and how many you're going to use. Something like a Scythe Big Shuriken is great for good cooling and very low noise (and like $40 on Newegg).
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 05 2010 04:05 GMT
#310
Actually I can never hear the pump on my H50. There was the occasional air bubble when I first set it up, but now even that is gone.

I mainly got it because it is fairly silent, it isn't too heavy (I am going to be moving my computer around a lot), it performs well, and because it is simple to set up.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
July 05 2010 04:50 GMT
#311
On July 05 2010 12:21 Subwoofermate wrote:
Just because its watercooled doesn't mean its quiet. Very often a properly done air cooled system with the right fans will be quieter than a watercooled system because not only do you need fans to cool your radiators, you've got pumps running. The Corsair H50 is fairly quiet but it still has a pump and thus still won't be as quiet as a properly set up tower cooler. I cannot see why you would buy a H50 unless space inside your case (mATX, mITX) is really an issue.

Seriously, if you've got a fairly good case and RAM with normal headspreaders, there is like no reason to get a H50 over something like a Noctua D14 or some Thermalright/Cogage tower heatsink since you're already spending a large amount.

Companies don't really release bad heatsinks anymore. They might be mediocre but they're not downright awful. If you're looking for a silent heatsink, what actually matters is the fans you choose to use and how many you're going to use. Something like a Scythe Big Shuriken is great for good cooling and very low noise (and like $40 on Newegg).


I was going to get the Big Shuriken, but it's actually too big because of the little heat spreading teeth that are at the top of the G.Skill Ripjaws RAM that I bought.

35-40 dollars (like the Big Shuriken) is the pricepoint I was hoping to hit though. I just have to find something with the 120mm fans that gives me a little space where the RAM sits.


I'm basically going through this chart and looking at which ones have a good combination of cooling and quiet operation, then trying to determine if it would fit over the Ripjaws... via google.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
July 05 2010 05:18 GMT
#312
This is my current dream build. I am hesitating on building it since my pc still can run every game out there and I might want to buy a console to play console only titles.


Cpu:
Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115225

Power supply:
ABS DARK BERET series DB850-M-BRZ 850W (Modular)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817814016

Mobo:
GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128423


Ram:
G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231225

Video Card:
XFX HD-585X-ZAFC Radeon HD 5850
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150477

Case:
COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119197

HSF:
Scythe MUGEN-2
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185093
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-05 22:59:26
July 05 2010 22:20 GMT
#313
Regarding the heatsink "issue" I'm having...


Since I haven't decided on one yet, the rest of my build is going to arrive before I have my hands on whatever heatsink I choose. I'm thinking that (despite the urge to go ahead and build, especially now that the beta is back online) I should probably hold off until I get the heatsink as well, since someone mentioned that removing the heatsink was a bit of a hassle and a risk of damaging the chip.



Also, I am thinking about the Gelid Tranquillo. It has gotten really good reviews for its cooling as well as having a very quiet stock fan, and it's only 40 bucks (which is about what I was looking to spend). The only issue is that with AMD boards, it can only be installed vertically. A Newegg review mentioned it as a con, and it was also mentioned in this HardwareCanucks review (pics in the link). Will this seriously detract from the cooling? I figure it will be a little less effective (since people consider it a negative) but I'm hoping that it will still be a pretty decent cooler with a quiet fan that I don't have to replace. If it's only going to make a difference of a few degrees, I'm fine with that and will definitely buy it since even those adjusted temperatures hold up pretty well given the noise level and the price point.



Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
ReTr0[p.S]
Profile Joined March 2005
Argentina1590 Posts
July 05 2010 22:54 GMT
#314
On July 05 2010 14:18 chesshaha wrote:
This is my current dream build. I am hesitating on building it since my pc still can run every game out there and I might want to buy a console to play console only titles.


Cpu:
Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115225

Power supply:
ABS DARK BERET series DB850-M-BRZ 850W (Modular)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817814016

Mobo:
GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128423


Ram:
G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231225

Video Card:
XFX HD-585X-ZAFC Radeon HD 5850
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150477

Case:
COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119197

HSF:
Scythe MUGEN-2
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185093


That's really close to what I just bought, except I got a Antec Nine Hundred Case and a GTX 480
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 05 2010 23:20 GMT
#315
On July 06 2010 07:20 yakitate304 wrote:
Regarding the heatsink "issue" I'm having...


Since I haven't decided on one yet, the rest of my build is going to arrive before I have my hands on whatever heatsink I choose. I'm thinking that (despite the urge to go ahead and build, especially now that the beta is back online) I should probably hold off until I get the heatsink as well, since someone mentioned that removing the heatsink was a bit of a hassle and a risk of damaging the chip.



Also, I am thinking about the Gelid Tranquillo. It has gotten really good reviews for its cooling as well as having a very quiet stock fan, and it's only 40 bucks (which is about what I was looking to spend). The only issue is that with AMD boards, it can only be installed vertically. A Newegg review mentioned it as a con, and it was also mentioned in this HardwareCanucks review (pics in the link). Will this seriously detract from the cooling? I figure it will be a little less effective (since people consider it a negative) but I'm hoping that it will still be a pretty decent cooler with a quiet fan that I don't have to replace. If it's only going to make a difference of a few degrees, I'm fine with that and will definitely buy it since even those adjusted temperatures hold up pretty well given the noise level and the price point.

It shouldn't really affect the cooling capacity. Either way you'll get airflow towards an exhaust fan. Either the top or the back fan.


*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
July 06 2010 00:00 GMT
#316
On July 06 2010 08:20 FragKrag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2010 07:20 yakitate304 wrote:
Regarding the heatsink "issue" I'm having...


Since I haven't decided on one yet, the rest of my build is going to arrive before I have my hands on whatever heatsink I choose. I'm thinking that (despite the urge to go ahead and build, especially now that the beta is back online) I should probably hold off until I get the heatsink as well, since someone mentioned that removing the heatsink was a bit of a hassle and a risk of damaging the chip.



Also, I am thinking about the Gelid Tranquillo. It has gotten really good reviews for its cooling as well as having a very quiet stock fan, and it's only 40 bucks (which is about what I was looking to spend). The only issue is that with AMD boards, it can only be installed vertically. A Newegg review mentioned it as a con, and it was also mentioned in this HardwareCanucks review (pics in the link). Will this seriously detract from the cooling? I figure it will be a little less effective (since people consider it a negative) but I'm hoping that it will still be a pretty decent cooler with a quiet fan that I don't have to replace. If it's only going to make a difference of a few degrees, I'm fine with that and will definitely buy it since even those adjusted temperatures hold up pretty well given the noise level and the price point.




It shouldn't really affect the cooling capacity. Either way you'll get airflow towards an exhaust fan. Either the top or the back fan.



Awesome, I'm gonna get it then. Thanks again!
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 06 2010 01:16 GMT
#317
this is some cool looking ram

somebody should buy it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227566
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
jgad
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada899 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 03:03:53
July 06 2010 02:50 GMT
#318
Built a decent rig for just over $1000 CAD about two months ago.

Core i5 750 (2.66GHz - clocked to 3.00GHz without a sweat)
Gigabyte P55A-UD3 mobo
4 (2x2)GB G.Skill 1600 RAM
CrossFire-ready TX-650W Corsair PSU (I thought you'd see it my way!)
Radeon HD 5770 (PowerColor)

Runs like a dream - plenty fast, games at 1920x1200 like butter. Had to jack the bclk to 166mhz to get the ram running at full speed and eased off the multiplier to settle the cpu into 3GHz, but all runs solid and surprisingly cool - stock cpu and gpu coolers and four 120mm case fans, temps on cpu and gpu idle around 45C on a hot day. The 5770 has lots of room to boost as well and is running comfortably over stock at 900/1325 vs 850/1200. Tons of power for a cheap cheap bargain price.
콩까지마
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 05:24:57
July 06 2010 05:02 GMT
#319
On July 06 2010 10:16 FragKrag wrote:
this is some cool looking ram

somebody should buy it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227566

I'm confused by it, it says "Low Voltage" then goes with Voltage:1.65V for it's timings which aren't that impressive.

On July 06 2010 07:54 ReTr0[p.S] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 14:18 chesshaha wrote:
This is my current dream build. I am hesitating on building it since my pc still can run every game out there and I might want to buy a console to play console only titles.


Cpu:
Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115225

Power supply:
ABS DARK BERET series DB850-M-BRZ 850W (Modular)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817814016

Mobo:
GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128423


Ram:
G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231225

Video Card:
XFX HD-585X-ZAFC Radeon HD 5850
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150477

Case:
COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119197

HSF:
Scythe MUGEN-2
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185093


That's really close to what I just bought, except I got a Antec Nine Hundred Case and a GTX 480

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185142&cm_re=scythe-_-35-185-142-_-Product

that mugen will never show up in stock iirc it's revision a, the one i listed is revision b.

also on the psu ionno much about it abs isn't known for making bunk psu's but i still rather get what i know is good
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139010
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207003
both really good and only will cost you about $5 more becuase their shipping is free vs your 6 dolla shipping.

And both can do oc'ed 5850's in crossfire pretty well.
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/XFX-750-W-Black-Edition-Power-Supply-Review/933
http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=184
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/775
jgad
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada899 Posts
July 06 2010 05:15 GMT
#320
On July 06 2010 14:02 semantics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2010 10:16 FragKrag wrote:
this is some cool looking ram

somebody should buy it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227566

I'm confused by it, it says "Low Voltage" then goes with Voltage:1.65V for it's timings which aren't that impressive.


"Low Voltage" just means it runs 1.65V or lower for its rated speed. Contrast with oldschool RAM which used to run at 3.3V or even (gads!) 5V in the "old" days.
콩까지마
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko312
SpeCial 106
ProTech70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15616
firebathero 2106
Bisu 1017
Hyuk 686
Horang2 488
BeSt 261
Larva 255
Mini 190
Light 181
EffOrt 138
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 99
Rush 88
Barracks 84
Mong 74
ZerO 68
Pusan 57
Snow 55
Killer 48
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 36
Yoon 35
Aegong 30
NaDa 30
Mind 29
Sexy 26
zelot 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 20
sorry 18
Sea.KH 17
Sacsri 15
JulyZerg 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 166
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss841
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1048
crisheroes995
Other Games
gofns29069
singsing1967
olofmeister1106
B2W.Neo223
Mew2King84
Livibee82
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH138
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 45m
OSC
10h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 45m
Online Event
23h 45m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.