• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7746 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 37

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 211 Next
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
November 09 2021 17:05 GMT
#721
please ban Rastamasta, he just goes afk randomly without saying a word at some point of the game, and he does that quite frequently

Experienced that also playing against him several times, just forgot once again he's doing that, and got punished immediately
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
November 10 2021 22:36 GMT
#722
On November 10 2021 02:05 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
please ban Rastamasta, he just goes afk randomly without saying a word at some point of the game, and he does that quite frequently

Experienced that also playing against him several times, just forgot once again he's doing that, and got punished immediately


Can you list some games where he goes AFK?
https://bghmmr.eu
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
November 11 2021 08:00 GMT
#723
Why would afk be bannable when leaving a game isnt? Its just as bad imo.
-.-
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
November 11 2021 10:56 GMT
#724
yeah, why does it matter? I know he's a poor player, but did not break a rule.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-11-11 11:38:08
November 11 2021 11:32 GMT
#725
On November 11 2021 07:36 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2021 02:05 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
please ban Rastamasta, he just goes afk randomly without saying a word at some point of the game, and he does that quite frequently

Experienced that also playing against him several times, just forgot once again he's doing that, and got punished immediately


Can you list some games where he goes AFK?


Game I was talking about was this one:

https://repmastered.app/game/cHFbKzdJBWYbCjT5es_4nimu4SAFwlqm8ZOam80JlHs

as mentioned, I have seen him doing this before several times on both sides, so I just quit meanwhile, when he ends up in my team, didn't notice it in this one though. Will see, if I find some older replays. Anyone knows a way to filter replays by player from the folder?
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-11-11 11:39:07
November 11 2021 11:38 GMT
#726
On November 11 2021 19:56 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
yeah, why does it matter? I know he's a poor player, but did not break a rule.


well yeah, not really breaking a rule, true.

Still, I think it's just super annoying and killing anyones fun in the end, when ppl do shit like that
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
November 11 2021 12:08 GMT
#727
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
November 11 2021 18:10 GMT
#728
On November 11 2021 21:08 kogeT wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..


It's so sophisticated I once went over 1500 MMR and fell to 1000 MMR in one week.
bbz
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden416 Posts
November 12 2021 10:01 GMT
#729
Ban request

Game: 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-11-12 10:25
Player maximusxx
Reason:

Giving out information from team to opponent in chat.

kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-11-12 11:02:53
November 12 2021 11:01 GMT
#730
On November 12 2021 03:10 kurrrak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2021 21:08 kogeT wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..


It's so sophisticated I once went over 1500 MMR and fell to 1000 MMR in one week.


So me being in 3000+ I realize that when I get two very low players, and I get zerg, there is usually nothing I can do to beat the opponents. And that is usually based on sum of mmr feels like, but reality is that lower level players are way worse than mmr indicates. I mean a difference between 500 mmr and 1000 mmr is like 1st one builds cannons around his nexus while 2nd one goes 4 gate zealot pressure. Even if controlled poorly that is basicially 2 players difference in power level lol.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
November 12 2021 13:34 GMT
#731
On November 12 2021 20:01 kogeT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2021 03:10 kurrrak wrote:
On November 11 2021 21:08 kogeT wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..


It's so sophisticated I once went over 1500 MMR and fell to 1000 MMR in one week.


So me being in 3000+ I realize that when I get two very low players, and I get zerg, there is usually nothing I can do to beat the opponents. And that is usually based on sum of mmr feels like, but reality is that lower level players are way worse than mmr indicates. I mean a difference between 500 mmr and 1000 mmr is like 1st one builds cannons around his nexus while 2nd one goes 4 gate zealot pressure. Even if controlled poorly that is basicially 2 players difference in power level lol.

Unfortunately, without enough information, it is hard to accurately judge a player. For example, it's difficult to tell apart a 30 apm noob from a person who just had a few bad games if they both play just three games. With the addition of APM and previous W/L outside of BGHMMR (this is still a factor, right?) as a starting point, you can get some more accurate results, but even then there will be exceptions. There are 300 APM D- players and 120 APM A rank players in regular ladder, and there are people who play 7v1 Comp Stomps to get the initial game count needed to play while others reach that figure organically and thus start out with a 50% WR as a basis for their evaluation for BGHMMR. The system relies on people playing enough games to be accurately placed, and if I'm not mistaken, it has variance factored into it - meaning that for the first few games, you are likely to gain or lose more points as the system tries to accurately place you where you belong. So, if you lose your first 2-3 games, you are more likely to lose more points than you are to gain back if you win the next 2-3 games.

All of these factors contribute to the fact that someone who hasn't played enough games in BGHMMR cannot be placed accurately. Thus, you have two people at the same rank with drastically different skill levels. Frankly, I don't think anything can be done about that - no analysis can be accurate with insufficient data and a loose hypothesis based on the average player.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
November 12 2021 15:30 GMT
#732
On November 12 2021 20:01 kogeT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2021 03:10 kurrrak wrote:
On November 11 2021 21:08 kogeT wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..


It's so sophisticated I once went over 1500 MMR and fell to 1000 MMR in one week.


So me being in 3000+ I realize that when I get two very low players, and I get zerg, there is usually nothing I can do to beat the opponents. And that is usually based on sum of mmr feels like, but reality is that lower level players are way worse than mmr indicates. I mean a difference between 500 mmr and 1000 mmr is like 1st one builds cannons around his nexus while 2nd one goes 4 gate zealot pressure. Even if controlled poorly that is basicially 2 players difference in power level lol.

Those are the best games to experiment and try something new :d. Just resign to the fact that you'll probably lose the game, and try to have fun. And who knows, sometimes it will work and you'll actually win some points!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-11-12 16:25:35
November 12 2021 16:12 GMT
#733
On November 11 2021 20:32 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2021 07:36 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On November 10 2021 02:05 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
please ban Rastamasta, he just goes afk randomly without saying a word at some point of the game, and he does that quite frequently

Experienced that also playing against him several times, just forgot once again he's doing that, and got punished immediately


Can you list some games where he goes AFK?


Game I was talking about was this one:

https://repmastered.app/game/cHFbKzdJBWYbCjT5es_4nimu4SAFwlqm8ZOam80JlHs

as mentioned, I have seen him doing this before several times on both sides, so I just quit meanwhile, when he ends up in my team, didn't notice it in this one though. Will see, if I find some older replays. Anyone knows a way to filter replays by player from the folder?


yet another one which just occured (he was on the other team this time though, as mentioned, I dont play with him anymore)

https://repmastered.app/game/WnVv-ADySPEFctfIRFavIEONBUBfHSj6DaUaMJA-Lps

Edit:

and just another one the very next game:

https://repmastered.app/game/5XVzyeHny57B9pWxVl8JFQYrPJ--VGyxNRMVzCe-1l0

PsiAmp
Profile Joined October 2010
Ukraine4 Posts
November 12 2021 16:53 GMT
#734
Another game with Rastamasta where he went AFK

https://repmastered.app/game/5XVzyeHny57B9pWxVl8JFQYrPJ--VGyxNRMVzCe-1l0
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-11-12 21:24:39
November 12 2021 19:55 GMT
#735
... Rasta is back right now, and people start leaving the game before start, when they end up in his team...
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
November 12 2021 23:27 GMT
#736
On November 11 2021 21:08 kogeT wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..


Team MMR is sum of all members MMRs + 30% of leader ( highest MMR player ) MMR divided by 3.3 . Balancing is finding a partition of the set of players into two teams so that difference between team MMR of both sets is minimal.

On November 12 2021 19:01 bbz wrote:
Ban request

Game: 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2021-11-12 10:25
Player maximusxx
Reason:

Giving out information from team to opponent in chat.



Banned.

I also banned Rastamasta as he repeatedly goes AFK even when game is winnable.


On November 12 2021 20:01 kogeT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2021 03:10 kurrrak wrote:
On November 11 2021 21:08 kogeT wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..


It's so sophisticated I once went over 1500 MMR and fell to 1000 MMR in one week.


So me being in 3000+ I realize that when I get two very low players, and I get zerg, there is usually nothing I can do to beat the opponents. And that is usually based on sum of mmr feels like, but reality is that lower level players are way worse than mmr indicates. I mean a difference between 500 mmr and 1000 mmr is like 1st one builds cannons around his nexus while 2nd one goes 4 gate zealot pressure. Even if controlled poorly that is basicially 2 players difference in power level lol.


I am aware of limitations of this system. The basic assumption is that players have certain "strength" and you can combine their "strength" to calculate team "strength".

The problem I see is that players have different early game, mid game and late game skill. So as you mention a 500MMR players can be comepletely useless in early game making it impossible to win. But at the same time in mid game this player can easily make half the units of a 1000MMR player. So he can be stronger than 500MMR in mid game but weaker than 500MMR in early game.

It is impossible to contain all this information in one MMR number yet it is crucial to determine real chances of a team to win the game.

From what I've seen with better players early game skill, mid game skill, late game skill are more balanced. But thats not the case with weaker players.

Thats why you see games where worst player by MMR kills most units - once past early game his mid\late game skills were better. There are also players who can rush very well but are less powerfull in mid\late game. Thats also reflected in many games.

All that shows that this assumption of player "strength" that is linear over game time is not correct.

One possible solution would be to describe MMR as two or more numbers but that would complicate things and I don't really have an idea how to compute early game skill and mid/late game skil separately.

Another solution would be to calculate team skill in more complicated - nonlinear way. With good ML algorithm and enought data it might be possible to get closer to real game winning chances.

Players position and race composition also add a lot of noise to those calculations.

On November 12 2021 22:34 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2021 20:01 kogeT wrote:
On November 12 2021 03:10 kurrrak wrote:
On November 11 2021 21:08 kogeT wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does "balancing" work? Is it a sum of MMR for both teams that is compared? Or is it more sophisticated..


It's so sophisticated I once went over 1500 MMR and fell to 1000 MMR in one week.


So me being in 3000+ I realize that when I get two very low players, and I get zerg, there is usually nothing I can do to beat the opponents. And that is usually based on sum of mmr feels like, but reality is that lower level players are way worse than mmr indicates. I mean a difference between 500 mmr and 1000 mmr is like 1st one builds cannons around his nexus while 2nd one goes 4 gate zealot pressure. Even if controlled poorly that is basicially 2 players difference in power level lol.

Unfortunately, without enough information, it is hard to accurately judge a player. For example, it's difficult to tell apart a 30 apm noob from a person who just had a few bad games if they both play just three games. With the addition of APM and previous W/L outside of BGHMMR (this is still a factor, right?) as a starting point, you can get some more accurate results, but even then there will be exceptions. There are 300 APM D- players and 120 APM A rank players in regular ladder, and there are people who play 7v1 Comp Stomps to get the initial game count needed to play while others reach that figure organically and thus start out with a 50% WR as a basis for their evaluation for BGHMMR. The system relies on people playing enough games to be accurately placed, and if I'm not mistaken, it has variance factored into it - meaning that for the first few games, you are likely to gain or lose more points as the system tries to accurately place you where you belong. So, if you lose your first 2-3 games, you are more likely to lose more points than you are to gain back if you win the next 2-3 games.

All of these factors contribute to the fact that someone who hasn't played enough games in BGHMMR cannot be placed accurately. Thus, you have two people at the same rank with drastically different skill levels. Frankly, I don't think anything can be done about that - no analysis can be accurate with insufficient data and a loose hypothesis based on the average player.


APM and games other than Bot games are only a factor below first 4 MMR games.

That's true that players with little to no games are rearly correctly ranked. Nevertheless as I mentioned beore, even with more games there are still problems with correct prediction of winning chances. I am aware that this hits best players the most as they are forced to play with DEF players most often and those players are least predictable.

I plan on impoving this system but since that requires some serious work I can't say when I'll be able to release new version.
https://bghmmr.eu
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-11-13 07:08:02
November 13 2021 07:05 GMT
#737
Imo its the other way around. A lower mmr player ie a noobie knows how to rush or do some early stuff but late game they lack everything and are super weak.

So a noob can be manipulated (ie told what to do) early game but late game they dont have the apm or knowledge to keep up with higher mmr players.

At some point like 1500 mmr, players are good enough to be useful in your team, while a lesser mmr player (if let alone) will just defend himself and make team get killed.

My recommendation is to ALWAYS split the lesser mmr players in separate teams and then balance the higher mmr players so each team get one super gosu and one super noob.

Edit: As koget mentions, he always get the two super noobs because of his super high mmr and that literally makes it a 1v3 unless he can care enough to tell his team what to do early on. At later stages as mentioned they dont have the apm/knowledge to compete, then its koget vs rest.
-.-
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
November 13 2021 10:03 GMT
#738
Yes my point is exactly that, some low mmr players are basically dummys and cannot be communicated with. A common scenario is like 3500 mmr + 750mmr + 750mmr = 3x 1500-2000 mmr, and my guys are playing campaign as others are tearing them apart.;-)
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
psyCrowe
Profile Joined December 2007
Scotland197 Posts
November 13 2021 15:08 GMT
#739
The MMR really is a phenomenon. I have played in teams with players rated 2k+ and they are somewhat clueless as to the general flow of the game, make very bad decisions and have no real late game knowledge (effective use of spellcasters & unit compositions), then there are some ranked lower who are much more stable/reliable partners. I don't know if it's because they play random and are possibly playing a race they aren't as competent with, but when I see a 2k player who can't micro, makes mass DT or does some dumb one base carrier build, I get incredibly frustrated :D .

Sometimes having an unranked player in your team is a positive as the bot has estimated them a low MMR when they are actually pretty good. The initial MMR is also very ropey which is understandable - players getting carried to high MMR in a few games skew the balance of future games. I'm not sure how it can be fixed tbh and really is just a product of varying levels of competency of an already complex game.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
November 13 2021 16:40 GMT
#740
On November 14 2021 00:08 psyCrowe wrote:
The MMR really is a phenomenon. I have played in teams with players rated 2k+ and they are somewhat clueless as to the general flow of the game, make very bad decisions and have no real late game knowledge (effective use of spellcasters & unit compositions), then there are some ranked lower who are much more stable/reliable partners. I don't know if it's because they play random and are possibly playing a race they aren't as competent with, but when I see a 2k player who can't micro, makes mass DT or does some dumb one base carrier build, I get incredibly frustrated :D .

Sometimes having an unranked player in your team is a positive as the bot has estimated them a low MMR when they are actually pretty good. The initial MMR is also very ropey which is understandable - players getting carried to high MMR in a few games skew the balance of future games. I'm not sure how it can be fixed tbh and really is just a product of varying levels of competency of an already complex game.

Should be noted that these off-beat mass DT and 1 base Carrier builds *do* sometimes win games outright. There is just a lot of variety in lower level play so sometimes things like this auto win and sometimes they auto lose and because of the number of variables/complexity as you said (positions, 3 players per team, races of respective teams, skill mix, etc.) I imagine lower level players don't have a feel when to go for them or not go for them. Some players might do them exclusively and if they win 60% of the time their rating goes up until they hit a roadblock.

Also, people play drunk and do fun builds sometimes >_> Not naming names <_<
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1267
910 103
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 63
Bale 36
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto22
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King305
Other Games
summit1g6246
Coldzera 732
JimRising 615
WinterStarcraft376
C9.Mang0288
PiGStarcraft236
NeuroSwarm140
ViBE11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick639
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2163
League of Legends
• Lourlo1156
• Rush1084
• Stunt295
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 34m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.