• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9349 users

Savior apologizes on his Knees - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
December 16 2017 04:30 GMT
#201
On December 16 2017 13:14 ShambhalaWar wrote:
I'd like to ask again since I got no answer... How many years is enough punishment?

People are forgiven for murder, this is starcraft.

You are comparing two completely different things.

Sometimes, a murderer is forgiven because it is his or her life what is at stake; nobody owns his or her life. On the other hand, StarCraft and streaming platforms such as AfreecaTV are proprietary entities; in some sense, they reserve the right to ban anyone from using their services.
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
December 16 2017 07:28 GMT
#202
On December 16 2017 13:30 EsX_Raptor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 13:14 ShambhalaWar wrote:
I'd like to ask again since I got no answer... How many years is enough punishment?

People are forgiven for murder, this is starcraft.

You are comparing two completely different things.

Sometimes, a murderer is forgiven because it is his or her life what is at stake; nobody owns his or her life. On the other hand, StarCraft and streaming platforms such as AfreecaTV are proprietary entities; in some sense, they reserve the right to ban anyone from using their services.


I don't understand your argument, and you don't seem to understand mine.

If people can forgive each other for the taking of someone's life... then it should be possible to forgive someone for cheating in a video game.

How much punishment is enough for the world to say he has paid for past mistakes?

And murder is forgiven not because of some copyright TM on life... It's forgiven because people understand how much of an empty gesture vengeance is, and how it poisons the soul. Also, because the nature of compassion is opposite. There is no amount of pain someone can deliver onto another person to resolve the suffering they internally feel. Inflicting pain is a positive feedback cycle of suffering.
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
December 16 2017 07:32 GMT
#203
On December 16 2017 13:24 RCCar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 13:14 ShambhalaWar wrote:
I'd like to ask again since I got no answer... How many years is enough punishment?

People are forgiven for murder, this is starcraft.

When his apology comes off as sincere and not with the not so subtle innuendo of "I just wanna make money off of you dumbasses again"
You don't forgive someone because n years have passed,
you forgive because he repents what he did wrong and is ready to live a life unrelated to all of his past.


That argument makes sense to me.

But can you truly know his motivation (if he has not explicitly stated it)?
CHEONSOYUN
Profile Joined August 2017
621 Posts
December 16 2017 07:32 GMT
#204
On December 16 2017 08:08 mishimaBeef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 06:54 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
saviors largely insulated himself to just his obsessed fanbase and milked them and broodwar for a living

let the man find some honest living instead of allowing the scum to milk his fans again


broodwar is a thing you can milk? huh...

his fans are unable to think for themselves and we must protect them from being milked? huh...

the more you know


the larger point i was making was replying to the inquiry as to whether other matchfixers have had to face a similar kind of social repercussion to their involvement with the incident;

savior notably has not faced these repurcussions, despite being A: the senior accomplished player and rolemodel to the younger players, and B: the one who helped coordinate the match fixing and the distribution of cash and instructions.

and he's avoided it by avoiding the military and avoiding employment by making money off the game he stepped all over. it's not even making money it's accepting it from fans who still devotedly follow him despite all his horrendous actions. despite whatever you might of their right to do so, you cannot disagree that it's a pretty sick way to continue your existence after being condemned by the community you poisoned.

10 years of milking his fans and showing no remorse for cheating and dragging younger players into an illegal betting ring. that isn't 10 years of punishment, it's 10 years of being a little fucker who clearly doesn't give a shit.

if you want a real apology go read hwasin's interview, who actually had to live with it and accept the consequences of what he had done.

www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/426507-hwasin-apologizes-for-match-fixing

Show nested quote +
Q: Then you moved to the military service, it wasn't that painful in the army right?

A: Actually quite the opposite. In boot camp since everyone was around the same age, everybody was aware of the matchfixing. Not only the seniors but even the officers would interrogate me and discipline me. Ofcourse there were some people who liked me as a person, they were the ones who got me through it. I tried to see it as that my life in the military was as difficult as everyone else's, and spent alot of time thinking. Why did I do this, I asked myself a thousand times "why".



Show nested quote +
Q: In those difficult times, what words made you feel the worst?

A: There are no BW leagues now, even today it just doesn't feel real to me. But the words that make me feel the worst are "The ball that was passed down by so many seniors was lost in an instant in the hands of people like you."Regardless of whether this is true, it was because of my instantaneous error and personal ignorance that caused these accusations, they make me feel very difficult.


Show nested quote +
Q: After retiring, what did you do?

A: I did everything after retiring. I even went to the hiring boards in labour markets, I did manual labour, worked in delivery, and laboured in some net-cafes, I also tried to work in a coffee shop as a cashier and made coffee. I really want to open a coffee shop, one where you make the coffee completely manually, even if it's very small. In that process to find a direction I met an executive in a company, and started working as a secretary. Now I try to learn from many different types of people that I meet.


savior has done none of that kind of contemplation or had to live with the consequences of his actions.

as a bonus you get to read a little bit of savior offering hwasin the money and instructions on how to throw the game.


i see a lot of people who want to forgive; i'm telling you that there are plenty of people who deserve that forgiveness and have strived to change and better themselves in spite of what they had done

savior has not changed and has not tried to change, nor has he pleaded for forgiveness until now that he's broke.

he was not naive or stupid; his involvement was not a mistake or a series of mistakes, it was a series of despicable actions that involved dragging other younger players into his schemes to make money from broodwar.

don't let him make money from broodwar again.
JAEDONG...!!! EFFORT IS ANGRY. ZERG...?!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 16 2017 08:00 GMT
#205
I've thought about this quite a bit. First and firemost, Savior should not be allowed to participate in any BW tournaments. In terms of streaming, he's free to stream whatever he wants except BW. As much as anyone wants to disagree, the whole matchfixing scandal was the start of the end of the scene. Teams disbanded, sponsors ran away etc...

Also, while I don't know his intentions, he's streamed several times in the past and it's never ended well. Heard that it was somewhat bad the last time. My thoughts are with the KR posters in this thread. As much as I want to believe that he cares about the game and acknowledges his mistakes, I highly doubt it from all the info I've come across.

The scene is currently recovering and despite losing ZerO, Bisu and likely other players, it's still in a decent shape. We don't really need him back. BTW, L_Master, the difference between Savior and Lance Armstrong is that afaik, the cycling scene is still trucking along. Sure, the doping or w/e it was revelations probably hurt but it never collapsed. On the other hand, I'm positive that a lot of folks believe that Savior played a big hand in destroying the BW scene. From that perspective, it's extremely easy to see why him streaming and making money off a game that he had a big role in killing its scene leaves a bad taste in the mouth of many folks.

I saw someone mention about featuring or at least adding his stream on TL. Highly doubt that TL will actually move forward with adding his stream, even if it unfeatured. Best thing for anyone who wants to watch is to get the link and randomly check at the normal streaming hours.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
noname_
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
469 Posts
December 16 2017 08:34 GMT
#206
No professional sport exists without doping (in general).
People are so ignorant, that things like a positive doping test still gets into the news. I think people have this false impression that most of the atheltes don`t use anything because they`re weren`t caught by a pee-test. But on the contrary.
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 08:44:59
December 16 2017 08:44 GMT
#207
On December 16 2017 06:33 jinjin5000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 06:30 DSK wrote:
This is probably a controversial post, but I also say he should be able to stream, even BW. Competition should not be allowed.

He will get one hell of a shitstorm for a reception, like he has likely had to deal with IRL and on his previous attempts to stream. He'll get heckled like no tomorrow and so he should.

The viewers can decide for themselves if they want to support him or not. I don't think many would if he was insincere as better informed posters than I are correct.

You do realize this isn't his first time streaming? This is his 3rd cash in


Yes, jinjin, I stated such in my post. So why is this the third time of trying? If the South Korean posters such as yourself (or perhaps based in Korea at this time) are correct in that sAviOr is insincere and dishonest, and generally an individual with no good qualities, this will reflect in the community's reactions to his stream and content.
Perhaps there is something on the Afreeca platform that I am not aware of that will make him a ton of money despite his status and that is why you are against my perspective? However, I can appreciate the fact that some believe he would further impact the BW scene which has come on leaps and bounds in the last few years.

By all means, feel free to correct me if I am missing anything.
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
December 16 2017 11:39 GMT
#208
I will watch his streams if they will be good.
Twinkle Toes
Profile Joined May 2012
United States3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 13:06:38
December 16 2017 13:06 GMT
#209
I have a question for koreans here or those who have followed savior post scandal.

One of the reasons people bring up why they can't forgive savior is that he is an asshole and is just being opportunistic not that he needs money. And that he this is insincere and that he wouldn't do this if he was earning better. Any truth to this? Proof?
Bisu - INnoVation - Dark - Rogue - Stats
sc-darkness
Profile Joined August 2017
856 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-16 13:18:46
December 16 2017 13:10 GMT
#210
On December 15 2017 00:52 Peeano wrote:
Listen to Iris, Stork and Best. Savior destroyed a great thing and the guy is still bullshitting, cuz he only cares about ez money.


Come on, even some prisoners get a second chance. Savior didn't kill anyone, let him have a second chance. Stop living in the stone age.

On December 16 2017 17:00 BigFan wrote:
I've thought about this quite a bit. First and firemost, Savior should not be allowed to participate in any BW tournaments. In terms of streaming, he's free to stream whatever he wants except BW. As much as anyone wants to disagree, the whole matchfixing scandal was the start of the end of the scene. Teams disbanded, sponsors ran away etc...

Also, while I don't know his intentions, he's streamed several times in the past and it's never ended well. Heard that it was somewhat bad the last time. My thoughts are with the KR posters in this thread. As much as I want to believe that he cares about the game and acknowledges his mistakes, I highly doubt it from all the info I've come across.

The scene is currently recovering and despite losing ZerO, Bisu and likely other players, it's still in a decent shape. We don't really need him back. BTW, L_Master, the difference between Savior and Lance Armstrong is that afaik, the cycling scene is still trucking along. Sure, the doping or w/e it was revelations probably hurt but it never collapsed. On the other hand, I'm positive that a lot of folks believe that Savior played a big hand in destroying the BW scene. From that perspective, it's extremely easy to see why him streaming and making money off a game that he had a big role in killing its scene leaves a bad taste in the mouth of many folks.

I saw someone mention about featuring or at least adding his stream on TL. Highly doubt that TL will actually move forward with adding his stream, even if it unfeatured. Best thing for anyone who wants to watch is to get the link and randomly check at the normal streaming hours.


I'm sure BW would have been on decline despite Savior. You have SC2, CS: GO, Overwatch, LoL and many other games now. A single person can't destroy BW. It's just a coincidence. I'm not even a fan of Savior.

The reality is SC2 and BW aren't great at exploiting the current "e-sports" scene commercially. Yet, I still play those games from time to time.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
December 16 2017 18:20 GMT
#211
On December 16 2017 22:10 sc-darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 00:52 Peeano wrote:
Listen to Iris, Stork and Best. Savior destroyed a great thing and the guy is still bullshitting, cuz he only cares about ez money.


Come on, even some prisoners get a second chance. Savior didn't kill anyone, let him have a second chance. Stop living in the stone age.


Savior does get a second chance. Just not with BW. A convicted child abuser gets a second chance after serving time, but will never be allowed again to be a school teacher, know what Im saying?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
December 16 2017 19:59 GMT
#212
It would set a really bad precedent if Savior was allowed to come back in any significant way (anything that lets him make money off the scene). The threat of match fixing isn't going away, it's been around as long as professional sports. Maybe it was rooted out from BW for a while BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT, but if the scene keeps growing it's only a matter of time before someone tries it again. It's probably even easier these days, with cryptocurrencies making it easier to anonymously transfer cash without even being seen together with the person paying bribes. Letting Savior come back would send a message that it's not that bad, even if you're caught you'll be forgiven if you beg enough.

Imagine being some up-and-coming young BW player these days. You can work your ass off and maybe win some tiny prize money. You can't even really win the top prizes, since you'll inevitably lose to Flash or one of the other top players, but *maybe* you can win like $500 and get a few fans. Or you can take a bribe, make 10 times as much money with no risk and way less effort. I doubt there's any serious effort to police them and stop it from happening. It's mostly just community norms making people believe that it's wrong. And that's a very fragile thing.
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
Fumapl
Profile Blog Joined September 2017
59 Posts
December 16 2017 22:56 GMT
#213
[image loading]

"We'll see each other on Monday, 9PM" [Korea time]
SilentchiLL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany1405 Posts
December 17 2017 01:19 GMT
#214
The Maestro actually used to be my favourite zerg back in the klazart/diggity days of youtube casts.
Can't say how honest he is, I'm sure he regrets it, but everybody does once they're caught.
Letting him stream should be fine though, it's not like he'll enter tournaments, but maybe he can inspire others to or coach them.
possum, sed nolo - Real men play random. ___ "Who the fuck is Kyle?!" C*****EX
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
December 17 2017 01:56 GMT
#215
I'm sorry but what do you mean going back to streaming? Did he ever stop? Last stream video I saw was from 2015 & I'm pretty sure he kept playing after that.
Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
December 17 2017 02:41 GMT
#216
I was around during the Savior incident. It was really bad.

My first thought while reading this thread was that after so many years we can forgive Savior. I still believe that. Please let me explain.

On the one hand my opinion on criminals is that they deserve a second chance in life, mostly because I believe in freedom above almost everything else. I think it's important to rehabilitate people as efficiently as possible. Exclusion (like prison) is only productive to a certain extent. At some point it becomes too much. I believe most criminals should be released as soon as possible. Very few criminals should never be released.

That being said, context matters. Letting Savior stream BW is a specific question, not just anything. Is this in particular a good idea or not?
I myself am trying to look at it from a practical point of view: How likely is it that Savior will mess up again in some way?
Because essentially I think that's the only question we need to answer. Whatever else happens only concerns him. Can he deal with the expectable repercussions or not? That's on him to decide.
My answer to the question of what risk Savior poses to BW is: I can't read his mind. Some people here are talking about his sincerity. I'm sorry, but you can't know whether he's sincere or not unless you have specific knowledge about his intent. It's very, very hard to prove intent.
Also, I don't see a significant chance of him messing up again considering the consequences this would have on his life. No man in his right mind would do this to himself twice for so little gain comparatively. Do you disagree?

But there's more to consider. How will welcoming Savior back affect other would-be criminals? I don't really know. What has happened to him so far is pretty common knowledge. Anyone new to the scene who's never heard and will never hear of Savior won't be affected by the decision either way, so this is only for those who know some BW history. To me this means it's not a concern.

So, all in all I think letting Savior come back and stream BW seems acceptable, I actually think it's pretty clearly the best decision. In my opinion forgiveness is a strength that should be practiced in the right cases. I think this is one of them. Whether I'm right or not, I don't know. I can't predict the future.

Whether Savior should also be allowed back into tournaments, I think that should be left entirely to the organizers. If they don't want to have him play, they shouldn't be forced to, or pressured into it. In that case and only in that case I'd be ok with Savior even making a full comeback.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
December 17 2017 04:17 GMT
#217
To be honest, the testimonies from his ex-teammates and colleagues of his behavior during his heyday to recent events helps to to reinforce the fact that he should not be allowed to broadcast any content related to Brood War or E-sports in general. Beyond that, one can forgive him and he is free to do what he fancies on stream.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11792 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-17 05:02:22
December 17 2017 05:01 GMT
#218
After giving this some thought, here's my opinion (after some contextualization.)

On the context of players being banned from sports for cheating, sAviOr cannot be seen in the same light. He didn't cheat, he went further, as he was supposedly (was it ever really substantially proven?) a central figure in facilitating the match-fixing activities.

On the context of crime, well, this one is fairly easy; he didn't exactly commit murder or whatever, so I feel this is out of context.

On the fact that he - hailed as one of, if not the greatest player to grace the game decided to abuse the weight of his name and influence in the pro circuit is very wrong.

On the context of other similar cases in other esports; I don't really know much but I do know people have been banned from tournaments, leagues and even a game's official ladders so there's that

On the context of the gravity of what he did. Well, this one is so subjective that I'd rather not say anything other than fuck him.

With that said, even if he is genuinely repentant of his actions. You don't exactly allow him back because only he knows how genuine he is and there is no way to prove himself without participating in tournaments means that basically, he had virtually locked himself out of StarCraft. IMO putting aside raw emotion, he can stream BW but never participate in tournaments.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
j2choe
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada243 Posts
December 17 2017 05:45 GMT
#219
Really find it difficult to believe that people here are supporting Savior's return. He played the biggest role in bringing down Brood War as an e-sport. He's responsible for the ruin of so many people whose livelihood is attached to the game. Relatively speaking, this is way bigger than Michael Vick, Pete Rose, or Lance Armstrong. Those guys committed terrible acts, but none can be credited with killing the sport altogether. I understand that people want to see Savior play, myself included, but that is not nearly a good enough reason to have him return.

It's not about forgiveness, or how the scene will be affected by his return. Savior needs to remain an example to ensure nothing like this happens again.

I would wish Savior luck in pursuing whatever direction he decides to take, but he should NEVER be allowed near Brood War again on any level.
TehRei
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden261 Posts
December 17 2017 07:53 GMT
#220
On December 16 2017 17:00 BigFan wrote:
I've thought about this quite a bit. First and firemost, Savior should not be allowed to participate in any BW tournaments. In terms of streaming, he's free to stream whatever he wants except BW. As much as anyone wants to disagree, the whole matchfixing scandal was the start of the end of the scene. Teams disbanded, sponsors ran away etc...

Also, while I don't know his intentions, he's streamed several times in the past and it's never ended well. Heard that it was somewhat bad the last time. My thoughts are with the KR posters in this thread. As much as I want to believe that he cares about the game and acknowledges his mistakes, I highly doubt it from all the info I've come across.

The scene is currently recovering and despite losing ZerO, Bisu and likely other players, it's still in a decent shape. We don't really need him back. BTW, L_Master, the difference between Savior and Lance Armstrong is that afaik, the cycling scene is still trucking along. Sure, the doping or w/e it was revelations probably hurt but it never collapsed. On the other hand, I'm positive that a lot of folks believe that Savior played a big hand in destroying the BW scene. From that perspective, it's extremely easy to see why him streaming and making money off a game that he had a big role in killing its scene leaves a bad taste in the mouth of many folks.

I saw someone mention about featuring or at least adding his stream on TL. Highly doubt that TL will actually move forward with adding his stream, even if it unfeatured. Best thing for anyone who wants to watch is to get the link and randomly check at the normal streaming hours.


Strongly agree with this. I really don't see why he has to stream (read: monetize) BW. If he wants to play BW, fine, if he wants to stream other games, also fine.

On a sidenote, if TL were to ever feature his stream I would probably be done posting here. It's fine if some people here want to forgive him, but helping him make living of the game he tried his hardest to ruin is a whole 'nother level of absurdity...
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12764
Rain 1956
Artosis 768
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever615
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1512
ArmadaUGS600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor698
WinterStarcraft240
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam673
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0294
ViBE137
Maynarde135
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1097
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 30m
OSC
12h 30m
Stellar Fest
12h 30m
OSC
23h 30m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.