• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7580 users

are hotkeys really that great? - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
BoBtheBuilder
Profile Joined January 2004
Australia53 Posts
April 15 2004 05:23 GMT
#81
Your left hand increases how well you play by factors. For instance when I play I think using my left hand increases my playing ability by about x1000. You just have to be able to coordinate between your left and right brain. Some people have a hard time doing that apparently. Guess Im lucky.
Guns dont kill people. Progamers kill people.
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-15 05:33:28
April 15 2004 05:32 GMT
#82
lol when you play using your left hand your ability increase by 1000? youmust really suck to be able to increase by 1000. omg.. wow. so even tho ur mouse is like 80 apm and u need to pound the keyboard nonstop to get 150 apm, that increase actually makes u 1000 times better? wowowo
ObsoleteLogic
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3676 Posts
April 15 2004 05:45 GMT
#83
On April 15 2004 10:41 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I've often been above 200. only with zerg though. and I'm below 20% hotkey even then.


Never seen one of those reps, though I never claimed to watch a lot of replays of you. I've seen maybe 10. And I played some fellow TvP the other day where he was 200+ with 4 hotkeys the entire game o_o


obsolete you should be smart enough to realize that when every other thing you do is press a hotkey, that's obviously not useful, considering just pressing a hotkey and then not doing anything is really not a useful thing to do unless you have every single unit you ever use for anything and every single building you ever use for anything hotkeyed, you can't get 50% hotkey use without having a bunch of useless hotkey mashings.


Absolutely! Going 123412341234 isn't useful at all. Going 11223344, however, can be, particularly when you have your units spread around in various places. Its the fastest way (for me - my mouse isn't very fast) to check up on my units, and often the fastest way to react. On top of that, I do hotkey almost everything. Since I don't really use set build orders, and prefer to be flexible, I like to see units/buildings production progress to give me a better sense of where I am. Usually in a 10 minute game I've filled up all 10 keys with something or other; why have the key if you're not going to use it?


basically, if hotkey+select adds up to more than 50%, it means you're spending more time hotkeying/selecting than you should, as it means you are selecting a unit or using a hotkey without doing anything with the unit/building you selected, which IS VERY RARELY USEFUL. (occasionally, like if you have your lord hotkeyed early game and you see a unit on the minimap and he randomed, pressing the lord's hotkey twice so you can instantly be relocated and see his race, is useful, and then you only press hotkey without doing anything else. ) but in almost all other situations, pressing the hotkey is not useful unless you also do something with the unit(s)/building you selected, and if you always do something with the unit you selected, you won't end up with 50% hotkey use.

I just checked the two nada replays I have on my computer and he had 35% and 42% hotkey use, and 49% and 54% hotkey/select use. 35% hotkey and 49% hotkey/select is pretty close to optimal, imo.. 54% is *slightly* too much, but not close to a "big deal". when people are like 50% hotkey and 15% select however, they really should start spamming less, as it makes them waste time doing useless clicks. early game it's of course acceptable as you're not doing anything more useful then..


I just checked 15 of the 144 Nada replays on my computer and he was over 40% hotkey every time, over 50% 8 times.



also obsolete I think you're dead wrong about my reaction, the fact that I avoided playing with sound for a 3 year period made me focus so much on watching the minimap that it's one of the things I'm best at, and you have hardly ever watched me play..


No, I haven't watched you play too much - but I never said your reaction time was bad, I simply said I was unimpressed. Nada's reaction time impresses me. XellOs' reaction time impresses me. Yours is good (probably a good bit better than mine), but nothing that makes me go "wow".
sMi.Silent // Siz)Silent
ObsoleteLogic
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3676 Posts
April 15 2004 05:47 GMT
#84
Oh, but if you want to a lot of pointless action from Nada, his set rally is often around 10% Setting your rally 30 times on one position isn't very useful, imo (:
sMi.Silent // Siz)Silent
dork
Profile Joined September 2003
Canada2207 Posts
April 15 2004 05:47 GMT
#85
long story short, yes they are very important
staring at the world through the rear view
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-15 05:55:49
April 15 2004 05:49 GMT
#86
this is why i made http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=12211

ppl shouldnt talk about "50% hotkey" and "select + hotkey over 50%", they should say "yeah your hotkey is N per minute, but your move per minute is below M which REALLY sucks. nada keeps X Y Z about A B C per minute so thats why he does more hotkey. if u cant keep A B C per minute, quit fucking spamming"

further e.g. from link:

On March 27 2004 09:04 STIMEY d okgm fish wrote:
imagine if it told you the "per minute" of each action (next to the graph)... i've suggested this before. for example: (yes these are from actual replays)

nada tvz 363 action per minute
179 hotkey per minute
54 move per minute
41 select per minute
28 rally per minute
18 attack move per minute
12 train per minute
5 stop per minute
5 shift select per minute
5 heal per minute

boxer tvt 217 action per minute
72 move per minute <-- both nada and boxer 50+
54 hotkey per minute <-- both nada and boxer 50+
43 select per minute <-- both nada and boxer 40+
12 rally per minute <-- both nada and boxer 10+
6 train per minute <-- both nada and boxer 5+
5 attack move per minute <-- both nada and boxer 5+
5 shift select per minute <-- both nada and boxer 5
3 unload per minute
3 build per minute


of course these are single reps, dunno the matchup, situation, etc. just pretend tehse are right. if your hotkey per minute is progamer level but everything else isnt even close, you are not doing yourself a favor with your hotkeying.
DooMeR
Profile Joined July 2003
United States1519 Posts
April 15 2004 05:52 GMT
#87
If your good with 200+ apm. it really helps to keep focused on the game and helps u remember what your doing, even if your wasting some clicks.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 15 2004 06:17 GMT
#88
Btw~ You can't play PvZ at all without hotkeys, z can split your units out so badly you'll cry

In PvZ you need:

Good reading skills (reading the game), good timing (excellent I should say), and great formation. Great storms do of course help a great deal
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
stFz
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands76 Posts
April 15 2004 06:24 GMT
#89
this may sounds dumb, but why do you use the attack button? isn't right clicking easier? :D

and yes, im a noob, 70apm and i play since january
:)
ApollyoN
Profile Joined April 2003
United States1297 Posts
April 15 2004 06:27 GMT
#90
On April 15 2004 15:24 stFz wrote:
this may sounds dumb, but why do you use the attack button? isn't right clicking easier? :D

and yes, im a noob, 70apm and i play since january


because that way your units attack everything on the way to that spot (if you leave them alone, you should be microing most of them anyway that is )
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 15 2004 06:31 GMT
#91
sTFz - you use the a key and not the actual button btw
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
x[ReaPeR]x
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3447 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-15 06:49:34
April 15 2004 06:48 GMT
#92
One thing I will say.

UNLESS YOU ARE A SUPER FAST PLAYER NEVER NEVER NEVER USE RIGHT CLICK TO MOVE UNITS.

Maybe 3a4a5a6a7a (how I do it) is faster than 1a2a3a4a5a (how most people do it). But the difference for me between 3a4a5a6a7a and right clicking is very small. But if your units are ambushed the differences between your units fighting and dieing is quite big.

The following is in reply to the Hautamki's posts:


I'm a toss user of course, so I won't speak for zerg and terran, but for me I think that hotkeys are an inferiour choice to just using your mouse and keyboard shortcuts for 90% of the common applications.


Depends.

It's far easier for me to click on my minimap than it is to use an Fkey to center on my procution centers. My fingers are too short to reach the Fkeys without moving my whole arm. To do it with my mouse I only need to flick my wrist.


I don't use the F keys because I've never bothered to learn them. Trust me though, it is better to use them than to not use them.

When it comes to actually producing units, I'd much rather click my gateways and then hit z/d/t/k than hit 1 then z then 2 then d and so on. It's way more efficient to do stuff with both hands at once than it is to let one hand sit idle while the other has to move twice as quickly to make up. Obviously, you can use both hands on your keyboard to ameliorate that problem, but is that better? Hell no, then you have to move your whole hand again, twice, there and back, and furthermore you won't have enough hotkeys to run every gate anyways past the early-mid game.


How a player macros is purely style. In terms of this you and I are the same.

When it comes to controlling armies, you cannot use attack move shortcut when you're selecting your army with hotkeys. Again, it's a waste of hand movement, because you have to press a number then a letter then a number and so forth. It's the same problem as construction, even Progamers don't bother to attack move, they just use right click move. That has a lot of drawbacks though. You waste units and lose the first attack any time you move to a spot that you didnt know the enemy was there. Progamers are fast enough that they can retreat, but even they fuck up and lose stuff occasionally. To me, there's just no sense in it unless you have like 30+ troops that you want to move from one side of the map to the other without actually facing any of his units. How often do you have to do that? Is it worth the extra seconds you wasted setting up your hotkeys? Almost never, I say.


I will repeat the above:

UNLESS YOU ARE A SUPER FAST PLAYER NEVER NEVER NEVER USE RIGHT CLICK TO MOVE UNITS.

Maybe 3a4a5a6a7a is faster than 1a2a3a4a5a. But the difference between 3a4a5a6a7a and right clicking is very small. But if your units are ambushed the differences between your units fighting and dieing is quite big.

I think that most people use hotkeys just for the hell of it, but there isn't actually any good reason to do so 90% of the time.


50% of the time I think is a better estimate. You underrate hotkeys by a lot.

I still use hotkeys for a lot of stuff. I hotkey shuttles and carriers of course. I also hotkey my scouting probe of course. And, I also hotkey my first 12 units, be they rushing zealots vs toss or zerg, or my first set of goons vs terran. It's the other situations that I was talking about that hotkeys are pointless in.


No its not, if you are attacking with multiple groups that aren't hotkeyed their timing won't be as good.

For example, why hotkey nexus to produce probes? You can always go back to your nexus by pressing space key. If I hotkey my nexus to 0, I never use it anyways.


Someone made an excellent post about this.

Hotkey gateways to produce units in the middle of the battle? Who are you kidding? If you're building units in the middle of the battle you obviously arent controlling your units so you might as well not be looking at them either. I can click my minimap to go to my gates and select them and press the keyboard shortcut, and then press space bar to go back to the fight, than you can press 1-z 2-d 3-z 4-k etc, I guarantee it.


I want to focus on the bolded statement. That is simply not true. Anyone who is capable of producing like that (TheMarine does, for example), will be able to quickly do so while never not looking at the battle. Less clicks and less movement required as well. Therefore you are wrong.

What's the point of hotkeying only a half or a quarter of your gates anyways? If you aren't going to use them all, why even build them? When I go to build something, I do it with all my gates.


So you are at least building something while microing.

And Wax, when you call me slow, are you referring to my low apm? APM means nothing, what matters is how quickly you accomplish tasks. I accomplish the same number of tasks as you, I just use fewer clicks because I'm not wasting time setting hotkeys and cycling through them. Personally I'd say I'm faster than you, despite having lower apm. I think the pvp games that we play, where I consistantly outharass you, bear me out on that score.


APM is a reflection of speed, not necessarily what it really is. For instance, HovZ and I have about 150-160 APM when playing TvP. But he macros and micros much much better than I am.

On the other hand, one player with 300 APM is likely faster than one with 150 APM.

Amat I use both hands of course, in fact I use my hands far more equally than more people. I'd say that most of you are the one handed players, because you do so much more with your keyboard than you need to.


... Ok.
ILoveOOv ownZ everyone!!! ~ Lamer List: Mynock, naventus
RuGbUg
Profile Joined June 2003
United States2347 Posts
April 15 2004 10:59 GMT
#93
On April 15 2004 09:28 STIMEY d okgm fish wrote:

Show nested quote +
I don't care what he meant, i care about what he wrote which is very clear: "APM means nothing, what matters is how quickly you accomplish tasks" and even you should be able to read it and realize it's absurd. If you don't, go back to school and learn.


the distinction between the speed of accomplishing tasks and APM is absurd? what the fuck? apm doesn't count minimap, f2 f3 f4, alt+c, it counts many things the same despite that some are much easier to do quickly (despite that one needs to do both of them) ... it's so easy to imagine an example where one raises their apm while the speed at which they accomplish tasks remains the same or is lowered, i won't even give you one.

APM doesn't count minimap, f1 f2, etc, because they don't accomplish anything. If an observer was just looking at a game with minimap, he shouldn't be considered a fast player, he's watching. Granted, press 1-1 or 2-2 to center on your units shouldn't be an action either, but its much faster than clicking (for those who are accustomed to hotkeys). Arguing that APM doesn't include minimap clicks is blind to the honest fact that minimap clicks do not determine speed. I do not know any player that doesn't click on the minimap to go around, for the most part.
anguish: its like that time i asked my bestfriend who happened to be black if his dick was bigger than mine anguish: he got angry anguish: and told me i was racist and gay
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-15 11:57:47
April 15 2004 11:56 GMT
#94
the point is that you can be doing things with your mouse that are very important to do yet are "reducing your apm" ... you click the minimap less, you scroll less, you use f2 f3 f4 less, your apm goes up! duh.. wtf.

and furthermore, among things that are counted they are not all counted the same, and some things people are generally faster at than others. let's say someone is faster at pressing 11 22 33 44 but sucks at selecting things with the mouse or giving move commands. so what do they do to boost their apm? select things less, move less, hotkey spam more.
RuGbUg
Profile Joined June 2003
United States2347 Posts
April 15 2004 12:02 GMT
#95
On April 15 2004 20:56 STIMEY d okgm fish wrote:
the point is that you can be doing things with your mouse that are very important to do yet are "reducing your apm" ... you click the minimap less, you scroll less, you use f2 f3 f4 less, your apm goes up! duh.. wtf.

and furthermore, among things that are counted they are not all counted the same, and some things people are generally faster at than others. let's say someone is faster at pressing 11 22 33 44 but sucks at selecting things with the mouse or giving move commands. so what do they do to boost their apm? select things less, move less, hotkey spam more.
Are you going to turn this into a fake APM debate instead of a debate about speed?
What about a person who is not good at using hotkeys? Does he just select his units over and over?
anguish: its like that time i asked my bestfriend who happened to be black if his dick was bigger than mine anguish: he got angry anguish: and told me i was racist and gay
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-15 12:19:49
April 15 2004 12:03 GMT
#96
we have an epidemic of fucking slow people spamming their keys to raise their apm. let me share a thesis with u: exceeding nada's hotkey to mouse ratio when ur mouse is 1/3rd nada's is FUCKING DUMB IN THE ASS. we have no such epidemic of people being boxer-like with their mouse because pressing 11 22 33 44 is too hard.

On April 15 2004 21:02 RuGbUg wrote:
Are you going to turn this into a fake APM debate instead of a debate about speed?
What about a person who is not good at using hotkeys? Does he just select his units over and over?


"wtf.. "
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 15 2004 12:20 GMT
#97
You are a real progamer when you use the default keys, any less makes you a noob.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-15 12:21:51
April 15 2004 12:21 GMT
#98
I tried playing with no hotkeys today, and it's not very hard to get 200apm. Using fkeys to click macro keeps apm about the same I think, if you're checking on the buildings as often as you do normally. Controlling units is alittle harder, but still doable. I was playing 3v3 as terran though, so massing marines which build fast played a big role in clicking. Maybe I'll try fkey macroing with hotkey unit control. Using fkeys to macro seemed kinda good
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
cjh
Profile Joined October 2003
Canada857 Posts
April 15 2004 12:28 GMT
#99
--- Nuked ---
Be cool.
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-15 12:34:44
April 15 2004 12:31 GMT
#100
On April 15 2004 21:21 hasuwar wrote:
I tried playing with no hotkeys today, and it's not very hard to get 200apm. Using fkeys to click macro keeps apm about the same I think, if you're checking on the buildings as often as you do normally. Controlling units is alittle harder, but still doable. I was playing 3v3 as terran though, so massing marines which build fast played a big role in clicking. Maybe I'll try fkey macroing with hotkey unit control. Using fkeys to macro seemed kinda good


how much do you move the screen and produce while microing and multitask in general in a 3v3 on bgh? can u post the rep? were you just clicking on your barracks as fast as you could or what? i'm not accusing u i just am curious how you stay so busy with no hotkeys in a 3v3 bgh of all things.. were you switching tasks often.. i dunno id like to lasgo it
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 520
BRAT_OK 53
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30647
Bisu 2608
Shuttle 1699
Hyuk 1060
EffOrt 833
Mini 744
Soma 401
Larva 394
ZerO 243
firebathero 233
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 58
Hyun 45
Mong 44
PianO 36
Trap 36
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 28
zelot 16
Rock 15
sorry 14
Terrorterran 13
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 10
Bale 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9296
qojqva1681
Dendi931
Counter-Strike
fl0m3238
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1646
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu585
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1070
Beastyqt637
Mlord359
Hui .237
Livibee191
Liquid`VortiX149
FrodaN143
ArmadaUGS124
KnowMe124
elazer83
Mew2King76
ZerO(Twitch)16
CosmosSc2 14
Trikslyr3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 63
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7514
League of Legends
• Jankos1786
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
FEL
11m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 11m
INu's Battles
20h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.