• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10101 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 47

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 87 Next
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
March 19 2013 05:26 GMT
#921
On March 17 2013 07:38 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 16:06 Seeker wrote:
Okay....I'm having some issues right now...

Desktop:
When I try to log in, I see this:
Login error
Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

Then I click "Log In" again, and I am able to log in. This reminds me of the Liquipedia bug that was going on earlier where everyone had to log in twice.

Laptop
When I try to log in, I see this:
Login error
Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

However, no matter how many times I click "Log In", I can't seem to log in through my laptop. Can anyone help me?


Do you still have the issues today?

Desktop = no
Laptop = still yes T-T (can't log in at all)
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
March 19 2013 08:17 GMT
#922
Do either of you use some anti virus suit which has online protection or something (on the affected computers) or script limiting or something?
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
PolskaGora
Profile Joined May 2011
United States547 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 00:13:06
March 20 2013 00:10 GMT
#923
On March 18 2013 12:13 TuringSC wrote:
I was looking at the Collegiate Starleague page and on top of noticing that it needs an update, I also noticed the discussion about whether or not schools should be considered teams (and so have an official team page). Unless there's been further discussion outside of the Talk page, the idea seems to have been green lit by salle. I was posting to confirm that this was still valid and to ask if there had been any updated information about the subject that might not have made it on the discussion over there.

I've also seen a discussion about the requirements for a player to get their own page and since the majority of the players participating in the CSL are non-pros, I'm assuming most of them don't qualify. The standard procedure in that case, from what I can tell, is to use bold. Is that still correct for this situation?


Wait, have you done any work towards creating those team pages? If so, do you have a Sandbox or something where I can view your progress? Ever since we had that discussion I too was toying around with creating pages for some of the bigger schools, but I haven't had the time. In fact, I've been wanting to go all-out on the wiki in all things CSL, as they've gotten noticeably bigger these past few months, not to mention the fact that I've also started participating in some of their events.
Tracking treasure down
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-24 05:34:07
March 24 2013 05:33 GMT
#924
revisionist history on an encyclopedia is really funny

actually it's pretty sad
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 24 2013 05:41 GMT
#925
On March 24 2013 14:33 rift wrote:
revisionist history on an encyclopedia is really funny

actually it's pretty sad

Passive aggressive comments in a feedback thread are really funny.

Actually, they're pretty useless, if you have an issue, come out and discuss it, making jabs isn't going to take us anywhere.
Moderator
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
March 24 2013 11:46 GMT
#926
We have over 50 000 articles, and it's never been the intent of the project as a whole to chronicle things falsely, quite the opposite. But it is an open project and people have both their own agendas and their own biases that influence what is entered into the wiki, you pointing out that there are errors in general on the wiki, will not help to remedy these.
So please point out which article or articles you specifically are referring to and what facts in them are erroneous, either here on the talk pages of the specific articles.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
March 24 2013 15:18 GMT
#927
Preferably here, after you've posted that sort of comment here as well.
Liquipedia
LinaiL
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany96 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-25 14:37:37
March 25 2013 14:37 GMT
#928
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
March 25 2013 14:45 GMT
#929
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.
Liquipedia
LinaiL
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany96 Posts
March 25 2013 14:49 GMT
#930
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
March 25 2013 15:19 GMT
#931
On March 25 2013 23:49 LinaiL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?



Done! I hope that helps.
Liquipedia
LinaiL
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany96 Posts
March 25 2013 15:24 GMT
#932
On March 26 2013 00:19 shz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 23:49 LinaiL wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?



Done! I hope that helps.

It does indeed. Thank you
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
March 25 2013 15:53 GMT
#933
On March 26 2013 00:24 LinaiL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 00:19 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:49 LinaiL wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?



Done! I hope that helps.

It does indeed. Thank you


As the schedule is already set, it would be cool if you could add all of them, so they are ready.
Liquipedia
LinaiL
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany96 Posts
March 25 2013 16:02 GMT
#934
On March 26 2013 00:53 shz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 00:24 LinaiL wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:19 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:49 LinaiL wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?



Done! I hope that helps.

It does indeed. Thank you


As the schedule is already set, it would be cool if you could add all of them, so they are ready.


I thought of adding them week to week, as I'ld like to supply the readers with the exact time for each match
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
March 25 2013 16:03 GMT
#935
On March 26 2013 01:02 LinaiL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 00:53 shz wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:24 LinaiL wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:19 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:49 LinaiL wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?



Done! I hope that helps.

It does indeed. Thank you


As the schedule is already set, it would be cool if you could add all of them, so they are ready.


I thought of adding them week to week, as I'ld like to supply the readers with the exact time for each match


You could always add the exact time when it is available.
Liquipedia
LinaiL
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany96 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-25 16:18:35
March 25 2013 16:18 GMT
#936
On March 26 2013 01:03 shz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 01:02 LinaiL wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:53 shz wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:24 LinaiL wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:19 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:49 LinaiL wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?



Done! I hope that helps.

It does indeed. Thank you


As the schedule is already set, it would be cool if you could add all of them, so they are ready.


I thought of adding them week to week, as I'ld like to supply the readers with the exact time for each match


You could always add the exact time when it is available.


fair enough, now i just need someone to check it :D

e: also did your icon just go from silver to gold today? congratz! :p
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
March 25 2013 16:31 GMT
#937
On March 26 2013 01:18 LinaiL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 01:03 shz wrote:
On March 26 2013 01:02 LinaiL wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:53 shz wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:24 LinaiL wrote:
On March 26 2013 00:19 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:49 LinaiL wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:45 shz wrote:
On March 25 2013 23:37 LinaiL wrote:
I know there is not much to give Feedback on here (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Acer_Teamstory_Cup/Groupstage ) but as it is my first contribution apart from filling in results I thought I'd ask for a quick review.

Also is there a way to have the box with karont3 have no break?


Hey. Yay for new contributors!

You can use |width=XXX to widen the TeamMatch template, I would suggest to use it on every TeamMatch on that page so that it looks consistent.

Otherwise the page looks good, great work.


i think i don't understand that |width=XXX addition right, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. could you apply it on Karont3 vs Millenium so I get an example of how to do it?



Done! I hope that helps.

It does indeed. Thank you


As the schedule is already set, it would be cool if you could add all of them, so they are ready.


I thought of adding them week to week, as I'ld like to supply the readers with the exact time for each match


You could always add the exact time when it is available.


fair enough, now i just need someone to check it :D

e: also did your icon just go from silver to gold today? congratz! :p


I approved it, thanks!

Uhm, do you mean my coins? I've been at four gold for quite a while, but thanks!
Liquipedia
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
March 25 2013 16:32 GMT
#938
shz has been on 4 golds for a while now
Liquipedia
LinaiL
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany96 Posts
March 25 2013 16:33 GMT
#939
On March 26 2013 01:32 Noam wrote:
shz has been on 4 golds for a while now


mhm thought I remembered seeing some silver earlier today. Well, good job anyway :D
actionman
Profile Joined March 2013
1 Post
March 26 2013 02:45 GMT
#940
I would like to provide some feedback and i must say it isn't a very good start. The reason why i sign up on this site was to get some help with a serious problem of Starcraft2. After i sign up i try to do a post only to find that new members need to wait three days before they can post because of spamming. I understand spamming is a problem but when someone has a serious problem like i have and Battle.net are still unable to resolve the issue i was hoping i would get instant support here. Waiting three days is unacceptable.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 272
Codebar 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 103
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8035
Dendi939
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin368
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes566
Other Games
singsing2447
hiko1594
B2W.Neo359
Beastyqt262
byalli262
Liquid`VortiX235
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee201
Hui .174
FrodaN70
RotterdaM64
Mew2King56
Trikslyr47
Rex25
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV265
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 36m
Replay Cast
7h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.