• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10101 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 46

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 87 Next
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
February 11 2013 12:28 GMT
#901
Not sure exactly where you want these collapsible/expandable elements? On the main page?
It is kind of possible I guess to make a "schedule" sort of thing with times, teams, broadcaster, tournament. Might be even better than the Tournament box on the main page even.... some technical difficulties in making the box only list 36 hours unless it's done manually of course. Not sure we have enough people to start making something like this for Dota 2.

Cosmetic items are on the horizon.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
nachtkap
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany197 Posts
February 18 2013 13:42 GMT
#902
My thinking was to have the the tournament as collapsible/expandable element in the tournament box on the dota2 liquidepia main page. Would it be more feasible to sorted the matches by date (if the tournament page has a corresponding section)?

also liquipedia seems to have a problem displaying some teams in group stages.
the code |player1={{team2Short/rox}} |player1={{Team2Short/pr}} shows up as Template:Team2Short/rox and Template:Team2Short/pr.
The problem only occurs with team2short/*, if teamshort/* or team2/* is used everything displays fine. rox.kis and PR are the only teams I noticed that dont display with team2short/* but there might be others.
I noticed this error when I was adding matches and dates the "matches by date" section of the round robin section of star ladder 5.
FaZ-
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States191 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-08 17:54:19
March 08 2013 17:54 GMT
#903
I'd really like for people to start using the Dota2 Liquipedia as a way to link and access VOD's of games, since it can be very difficult to find these otherwise. Is there a good way to go about contributing to this, or an existing template that can be utilized?
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
March 08 2013 18:57 GMT
#904
On March 09 2013 02:54 FaZ- wrote:
I'd really like for people to start using the Dota2 Liquipedia as a way to link and access VOD's of games, since it can be very difficult to find these otherwise. Is there a good way to go about contributing to this, or an existing template that can be utilized?


Hi,

we actually have the option to add VODs to specific games. For example: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/index.php?title=The_Defense/Season_3/Group_Stage&action=edit&section=7

Cheers,

shz
Liquipedia
Darkaros
Profile Joined February 2012
United States248 Posts
March 10 2013 00:42 GMT
#905
I'm getting a bug with logging into the SC2 LP; for some reason, I have log-in twice before it actually logs me in.

The first time I go through and log in -> type username/password -> enter, it jumps me back to the page before as if I had logged in, but I haven't: I have to go through the process a second time. This has happened every time for a couple of days now, even if I just log out and try to log back in.
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-10 05:57:16
March 10 2013 05:17 GMT
#906
Thank you for posting this.

It is known.

We will let the relevant parties know.

EDIT:
They said: It is known.
Liquipedia
DemigodcelpH
Profile Joined August 2011
1138 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-12 00:42:42
March 12 2013 00:42 GMT
#907
Excuse the ignorant question, but as I'm not knowledgeable enough to do so myself I was wondering why the Terran Strategy portal is still empty under "Featured Build", "Featured Strategy Article", and "General Strategy Articles" for counting 6 months when the other two strategy portals haven't been for a long long time?

Not that it's a big deal, but I found it unusually inconsistent to stay that way for so long.
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
March 12 2013 00:43 GMT
#908
Because I'm the only one consistently contributing to the portal. With the advent of TL strategy, that will change.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 12 2013 03:11 GMT
#909
On March 12 2013 09:42 DemigodcelpH wrote:
Excuse the ignorant question, but as I'm not knowledgeable enough to do so myself I was wondering why the Terran Strategy portal is still empty under "Featured Build", "Featured Strategy Article", and "General Strategy Articles" for counting 6 months when the other two strategy portals haven't been for a long long time?

Not that it's a big deal, but I found it unusually inconsistent to stay that way for so long.

Nobody likes Terran and therefore nobody writes any guides for them.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
DemigodcelpH
Profile Joined August 2011
1138 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-12 10:46:50
March 12 2013 10:44 GMT
#910
Or underplayed according to SC2ranks. Either way here's to hoping we have something in time for the influx of new players.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
March 12 2013 12:36 GMT
#911
What we need is people who like to analyse and write down what and how pros play. As with anything other if you just want to write down the build order, that is fine, or if you just want to help out with what to look for when scouting, that's fine, or any other tiny part of the build you so wish.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
PolskaGora
Profile Joined May 2011
United States547 Posts
March 13 2013 22:58 GMT
#912
I found some inconsistencies in the wiki that bother me every time I make an edit. Maybe someone staff can fix them?

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry for the wierd resolution. Click on the images for them to be clearer.

[image loading]
The teamliquid here needs to be changed to something that has more correct capitalization.

[image loading]
Needs a dash between the non and the exclusive.

[image loading]
The word 'content' is capitalized for some reason on the right side.

[image loading]
The start of the sentence in bullet 1. isn't capitalized while the rest are.

[image loading]
More of a personal preference but I would put a colon where indicated.

[image loading]
Once again, teamliquid isn't properly capitalized. Also Starcraft 2 should be StarCraft 2 if I'm not mistaken.

[image loading]
Starcraft 2 should be StarCraft 2 if I'm not mistaken.

[image loading]
'reference' needs to be changed to 'references'. This is Dota2 wiki.

[image loading]
Proper TeamLiquid.net capitalization again.


I've noticed that the things I've outlined above are present in all three of the wikis, with the exception of the reference typo which is only found on the Dota 2 wiki.
Tracking treasure down
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
March 16 2013 07:06 GMT
#913
Okay....I'm having some issues right now...

Desktop:
When I try to log in, I see this:
Login error
Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

Then I click "Log In" again, and I am able to log in. This reminds me of the Liquipedia bug that was going on earlier where everyone had to log in twice.

Laptop
When I try to log in, I see this:
Login error
Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

However, no matter how many times I click "Log In", I can't seem to log in through my laptop. Can anyone help me?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
March 16 2013 19:03 GMT
#914
I hope this is okay to post here. I noticed that if I move my mouse over a player in a knockout-style bracket then it highlights that players path through the bracket. Thank you. I think it is a very nice touch

Would it be possible to also do this for a tournament that has a group stage? It can be hard to find which group a player was in to qualify to the next group stage or knockout stage. Although I guess the group could require scrolling to find which would make the function useless. If it is awkward to do then don't worry about it. I was only wondering since I noticed it worked for a knockout bracket but not groups.
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
March 16 2013 21:05 GMT
#915
This is something I would like to have too, but I'm not sure of this is possible in terms of how templates work.
Liquipedia
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
March 16 2013 22:38 GMT
#916
On March 16 2013 16:06 Seeker wrote:
Okay....I'm having some issues right now...

Desktop:
When I try to log in, I see this:
Show nested quote +
Login error
Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

Then I click "Log In" again, and I am able to log in. This reminds me of the Liquipedia bug that was going on earlier where everyone had to log in twice.

Laptop
When I try to log in, I see this:
Show nested quote +
Login error
Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

However, no matter how many times I click "Log In", I can't seem to log in through my laptop. Can anyone help me?


Do you still have the issues today?
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
mongoose22
Profile Joined July 2012
174 Posts
March 17 2013 06:25 GMT
#917
I'm curious, how is Liquipedia SC2 going to be reconfigured for HotS? A lot of little changes here and there make the pages inaccurate one way or the other, like the different Terran upgrades affecting all the upgrade pages, or the units page not accounting for the new units.
TuringSC
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada7 Posts
March 18 2013 03:13 GMT
#918
I was looking at the Collegiate Starleague page and on top of noticing that it needs an update, I also noticed the discussion about whether or not schools should be considered teams (and so have an official team page). Unless there's been further discussion outside of the Talk page, the idea seems to have been green lit by salle. I was posting to confirm that this was still valid and to ask if there had been any updated information about the subject that might not have made it on the discussion over there.

I've also seen a discussion about the requirements for a player to get their own page and since the majority of the players participating in the CSL are non-pros, I'm assuming most of them don't qualify. The standard procedure in that case, from what I can tell, is to use bold. Is that still correct for this situation?

salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
March 18 2013 04:44 GMT
#919
I merely gave my opinion on the issue, I don't think the debate is finished, but then again neither Polska or Chapa argued against my thoughts on the matter so.... who knows.

No, always link players and teams (only once per page), don't bold them.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
35KMilliAPM
Profile Joined March 2013
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-19 02:21:41
March 18 2013 14:56 GMT
#920
On March 16 2013 16:06 Seeker wrote:
Desktop:
When I try to log in, I see this:
Show nested quote +
Login error
Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again.

Then I click "Log In" again, and I am able to log in. This reminds me of the Liquipedia bug that was going on earlier where everyone had to log in twice.
{. . .}


I get this error too (but the big difference is that I can never get past it), interleaved with errors about having tried to log in too many times (although that might be due to Firefox reloading the page every time I was trying to unblock more JavaScript in case that was the real problem) and sometimes an error saying that I have entered the wrong password (even though I just used the same password to login to teamliquid.net itself). In addition, I tried Firefox 19.0.2, Chrome 25.0.1364.172 m, Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.2), and Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 Update 9.0.14 (the latter 2 with no JavaScript blockers installed), all with similar results. Windows Vista Ultimate SP2, in case that makes a difference.

(And by the way, just in case anybody who CAN get past this happens to be going by that way, I was originally trying to fix a typo on the Campaign page, where "Abberation" should be "Aberration" -- hate for somebody who is trying to be helpful and create the page for it to click on it without realizing it, and create a page with the wrong title spelling.)

EDIT: Somebody must have done something (or maybe something weird happened in the system then and isn't now), because all of a sudden, even though I didn't do anything different, it works! I even fixed the typo on that page. Thanks to whoever (if anybody) addressed this.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 272
Codebar 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 103
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8035
Dendi939
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin368
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes566
Other Games
singsing2447
hiko1594
B2W.Neo359
Beastyqt262
byalli262
Liquid`VortiX235
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee201
Hui .174
FrodaN70
RotterdaM64
Mew2King56
Trikslyr47
Rex25
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV265
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 36m
Replay Cast
7h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.