• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10101 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 44

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 87 Next
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
December 28 2012 02:11 GMT
#861
Öhm, I guess the page need to be recreated for a change in the adress?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/RaidCall_Dota_2_Cup/The_Revenge/IX should be 4 not 9... That´s one stupid little mistake.
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
December 28 2012 04:54 GMT
#862
On December 28 2012 11:11 Hondelul wrote:
Öhm, I guess the page need to be recreated for a change in the adress?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/RaidCall_Dota_2_Cup/The_Revenge/IX should be 4 not 9... That´s one stupid little mistake.


You could just recreate the page with the correct title and replace this with a request for deletion: {{deletion|for=REASON}} or move it to the right name (not sure if you can without editor rights).

I would have done that for you, but if it's called "The Revenge 4" and not "The Revenge IV" I would move it to .../The_Revenge/4 instead of IV. Could you clarify this?
Liquipedia
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 28 2012 05:16 GMT
#863
we have a move template, shz
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
December 28 2012 05:21 GMT
#864
On December 28 2012 14:16 tofucake wrote:
we have a move template, shz


Oh, right.

{{move|NEW NAME}}

But finding someone on IRC to move it is faster most of the time, at least if it's an error, and not a opinion on how it should be namend.
Liquipedia
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-28 09:54:00
December 28 2012 09:51 GMT
#865
Would have created it with 4 instead of IV but there are already the predecessors http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/RaidCall_Dota_2_Cup/The_Revenge/II so I wanted to keep it in line.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/RaidCall_Dota_2_Cup/The_Revenge/IV I think I got it.

Will try IRC next time but I thought it´s not that important. And (if I did it right) that moving is really easy. The big warning let´s you hesitate though ^^

Edit: Btw, I would prefer it with 1-4, too. Makes much more sense, but moving the other old pages is imo out of my permission and only one page being different seems wrong.
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
January 08 2013 20:51 GMT
#866
Hey I have made some changed to the 4gate page, but it says its pending approval, so if anyone can check it and approve it would be cool. It had some parts that were outdated / not true, so I have to change it, dunno if I posted this comment at the right thread though.
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
January 08 2013 22:58 GMT
#867
Thank you for taking the time to edit the page

Don't forget to put upper cases to units and buildings as indicated here!

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Liquipedia:Style_Guide#Upper_and_lower_case
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 02:19:50
January 09 2013 01:26 GMT
#868
On January 09 2013 07:58 pPingu wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to edit the page

Don't forget to put upper cases to units and buildings as indicated here!

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Liquipedia:Style_Guide#Upper_and_lower_case

Thanks I will look into it!

EDIT: already made a few changes because of the page u linked me
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 03:23:43
January 09 2013 03:22 GMT
#869
Sorry, not sure if anyone noticed this, but for the Fantasy Proleague, when we had that option to automatically generate the team BBCode, it was broken for players like Speed, sSak and Shy, at one point (list not comprehensive), since the player (I think) switched names in SC2, but Liquipedia still keeps the old one.

Not sure if this has anything to do with Liquipedia though.


This is an example from the first page of FPL.


(T)Speed
There is no one like you in the universe.
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
January 09 2013 08:41 GMT
#870
It's not Liquipedia, it's the Team Liquid Progaming Database.
TLPD Feedback Thread

Also, see this thread (Broken FPL Player Links) for your problem.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
January 10 2013 02:45 GMT
#871
On January 09 2013 17:41 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
It's not Liquipedia, it's the Team Liquid Progaming Database.
TLPD Feedback Thread

Also, see this thread (Broken FPL Player Links) for your problem.


I posted it before he made the thread, but thanks anyways. At least it's on the agenda.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Trasko
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden983 Posts
January 10 2013 14:18 GMT
#872
Hi!
Okay. So I have a question regarding the sidebar of the StarCraft II Liquipedia. Would it be possible to add another link under the "Competition Scene" section that says "Country" or something like that. I've recently started updating all the pages within the "SC2 Community/Country" pages, and they were really out of date. I think the reason for this is that they get minimal publicity, when they actually are really interesting pages to read!

I am also trying to change all the pages there to a suitable "Liquipedia" standard. I have so far done thorough work with two countries; Sweden and China. I was wondering if anyone could check and see the format I've used is okay, so that I can continue with some other countries. Because first of all, the Swedish page didn't exist at all (honestly a surprise considering their magnitude in the SC2 world ^^) And the chinese wan was just a really short stub. Would this format be acceptable for each individual country page?
Jaedong <3
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
January 13 2013 10:58 GMT
#873
I saw that you'd done a huge rewrite on the Chinese scene, but I haven't had time to read and approve it until today. Sorry for the delay :/ I hate it when great edits get bogged down waiting for approval but that's the way things are sometimes. However, great job, Trasko! That's definitely how I'd like the country-pages to look like! So in answer to your question, yes, definitely, keep it up!

I'll poke the other LP guys and see if we can't get the Country pages linked to from a better location
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 01:39:03
January 19 2013 01:37 GMT
#874
The Defense 3

This is minor: Group B has HWA colored in red as if they are eliminated and mtw as Yellow as if they are for sure advancing. This isn't accurate, as if HWA beats Next, then they will tie and play a play-off game.

Similarly, in Group D, NaVi looks like they are locked in to advance in the first/upper bracket because they are colored Green, but they also have to play a playoff game with Team 3DMax who is mistakenly colored Yellow as if they are for sure advancing in the lower bracket.

I have tired to make these edits several times, and they keep getting changed back. Can someone please explain why this isn't being handled or fixed? This is obviously small, but this detail was fixed by community members (me) and then never accepted. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: The reason I bring this up (yes, very minor) is that I would like to contribute more to Liquidpedia, because I regularly keep up with the Dota 2 eSports scene, but having your changes corrected back even though I feel like I am making accurate updates... well, I just don't understand and want to know how I can actually help/what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
Galatians 2:20
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 02:40:36
January 19 2013 02:39 GMT
#875
Four Group B it looks like you're right with the tied rules, they will play a head to head.
Usually tournaments ignore one on one ties by checking the group match they played and picking the team that one between the two. However this is not how The Defence does it, but I think this might be the reason someone reverted your change.

Same for Group D

A great tool to ensure that other editors see what you see is if you correct a mistake, you can use the summary field to point out why it was wrong, helping the person who did the initial mistake to see what it was they had missed, or allow a third party to check what you say and approve it quicker.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
January 19 2013 04:28 GMT
#876
On January 19 2013 11:39 salle wrote:
Four Group B it looks like you're right with the tied rules, they will play a head to head.
Usually tournaments ignore one on one ties by checking the group match they played and picking the team that one between the two. However this is not how The Defence does it, but I think this might be the reason someone reverted your change.

Same for Group D

A great tool to ensure that other editors see what you see is if you correct a mistake, you can use the summary field to point out why it was wrong, helping the person who did the initial mistake to see what it was they had missed, or allow a third party to check what you say and approve it quicker.


Great thank you--I was wondering how to do that in the corrections. Summary field... will do
Galatians 2:20
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 25 2013 23:38 GMT
#877
Under the sc2 Premier Tournaments section the winner and runner up of IEM Katowice don't show up.
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
January 25 2013 23:46 GMT
#878
Yes they do...?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 23:49:43
January 25 2013 23:48 GMT
#879
This is what I see

[image loading]

is it a problem on my end then?

I tried multiple browsers, same thing.
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
January 25 2013 23:59 GMT
#880
God I have no idea about technical stuff :/ Try changing your resolution maybe?
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 272
Codebar 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 103
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8035
Dendi939
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin368
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes566
Other Games
singsing2447
hiko1594
B2W.Neo359
Beastyqt262
byalli262
Liquid`VortiX235
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee201
Hui .174
FrodaN70
RotterdaM64
Mew2King56
Trikslyr47
Rex25
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV265
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 36m
Replay Cast
7h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.