• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7124 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 43

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 87 Next
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
December 09 2012 21:29 GMT
#841
On December 10 2012 03:48 Talin wrote:
The thing is that using their current IDs conflicts with TLPD, FPL, Live Reports, and even official TL articles (so far), which is really where most people that would want to look up a player get their information from.

Although I can see how it becomes even more inconvenient if (now English) casters also use the new IDs. =/


This topic was / is being discussed many times before. And I think there is still no final stance on this.

TL articles often use their current IDs, at least for the "bigger" players (ie: INnoVation). But LR threads and TLPD seems to differ much more (FPL = TLPD).

One big point for using current IDs is, that new spectators don't know them by their old BW-IDs because they weren't around then.
Liquipedia
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
December 09 2012 22:44 GMT
#842
On December 10 2012 03:48 Talin wrote:
The thing is that using their current IDs conflicts with TLPD, FPL, Live Reports, and even official TL articles (so far), which is really where most people that would want to look up a player get their information from.

Although I can see how it becomes even more inconvenient if (now English) casters also use the new IDs. =/


Yeah, uhm, I don't think there's a good option, just two kinda annoying ones. ... I guess the best option would be send someone over to korea to slap them whenever they change their IDs.... :x
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
December 09 2012 23:36 GMT
#843
On December 10 2012 07:44 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 03:48 Talin wrote:
The thing is that using their current IDs conflicts with TLPD, FPL, Live Reports, and even official TL articles (so far), which is really where most people that would want to look up a player get their information from.

Although I can see how it becomes even more inconvenient if (now English) casters also use the new IDs. =/


Yeah, uhm, I don't think there's a good option, just two kinda annoying ones. ... I guess the best option would be send someone over to korea to slap them whenever they change their IDs.... :x


On the job.
SecondHand
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States329 Posts
December 11 2012 05:01 GMT
#844
I did my first edit today. Hopefully the first of many
Ladder more, win less
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
December 11 2012 12:42 GMT
#845
On December 11 2012 14:01 ILuMiNaTe wrote:
I did my first edit today. Hopefully the first of many


We hope so too! Welcome
Liquipedia
ugla
Profile Joined December 2012
Czech Republic1 Post
December 12 2012 11:23 GMT
#846
Hello, I was browsing through the OSL results table and found out that the R&S link for the 2011 JinAir OSL pointed to a thread concerning grand finals and Jangbi instead of the actual R&S page.

That made me register here and fix the link for sake of consistency :-)
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
December 12 2012 11:46 GMT
#847
On December 12 2012 20:23 ugla wrote:
Hello, I was browsing through the OSL results table and found out that the R&S link for the 2011 JinAir OSL pointed to a thread concerning grand finals and Jangbi instead of the actual R&S page.

That made me register here and fix the link for sake of consistency :-)


Thats the spirit, awesome!
Liquipedia
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 15:37:17
December 12 2012 12:40 GMT
#848
Since no one reviews my changes on Liquipedia, I'm going to share them here:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Anti-Muta_Play_(PvZ)#Adaptation

"As for later Protoss tech, if you get to 4-5+ bases, I highly recommend teching to Mothership. Both Vortex and Mass Recall are useful this Zerg composition"

I suggest "I highly recommend" being changed to "it is highly recommended" because there should be neutral style on wikis. Plus, it is unknown who recommends on a wiki website.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Dealing_with_anxiety#Taking_away_the_cause_of_the_anxiety

If you fear for your stats or ranking:

Log on and surrender 30 games in a row.
Your stats will be too bad to worry about.

Actually, Blizzard bans for losing games on purpose. This should be deleted imho.

-> http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2000495655
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
December 12 2012 15:39 GMT
#849
I can review your edits if you'd like, though obviously I cant guarantee they'll all be accepted. I'll do the same for anyone who asks, by the way.
memes are a dish best served dank
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
December 12 2012 16:37 GMT
#850
Yeah, it should be fine.
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
December 12 2012 16:38 GMT
#851
The fastest way to get your edits reviewed is by joining us in our Quakenet channel: #liquipedia.
Liquipedia
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 13:39:38
December 13 2012 13:20 GMT
#852
Hi,sorry. I messed up.

Tried to create a "Round Robin" page for D2L season 2 and I thought I did it right. Then tried to make the Tab at the Overview page but it says the Round Robin page doesn´t exist.
After checking "Recent changes" I saw that I have created it 2 times already? Actually I don´t dare clicking anything atm so I don´t create it a third time

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Http:/wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/RaidCall_Dota_2_League_Season_2/Round_Robin

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/RaidCall_Dota_2_League_Season_2

sorry for the work...

Just tried to contact someone on IRC, but actually I never used it and have no clue how I can contact someone

E3: I thiiiink (careful) I got it so it would be the second tab, but the buttom says "Save page" not "Submit changes" so I´m affraid it will create it new again? To be careful I don´t click it.
drazak
Profile Joined November 2011
United States479 Posts
December 13 2012 14:07 GMT
#853
Ok, I fixed it for you. When you created your round robin page you created it with a page name that was a full url, when you create a page just use what's after the "dota2" part of the address. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 14:22:06
December 13 2012 14:11 GMT
#854
Ok thanks. If I try something like that again I´ll keep that in mind ^^

Edit: Actually I still have the question why it says "Save page" instead of "Submit changes". Because I made the page?

And is it ok that I made that Tab? In Season 2 there was a tab for each week (7), since it´s 11 weeks this season it would imo become very cluttered.
This single Round Robin tab is used Starladder Season 4 and imo that´s a simple and clear way to post all match results.
drazak
Profile Joined November 2011
United States479 Posts
December 13 2012 14:19 GMT
#855
No worries, not like you can really break something that can't be fixed. :D
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
December 13 2012 16:47 GMT
#856
Hello, i've been working on a big liquipedia entry for a local Lan tournament because it's gotten bigger and bigger in the past months and with players like Mondragon attending we thought we should document this.
I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the opportunities and things i have to consider when editing our entries. Could someone tell me how i can make the sign go away that says "This page has been moved to your Userspace because it does not meet Liquipedia's standards for inclusion in the main article space.", or tell me what the articles are still lacking to move them out from my userspace?
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Munich_Starcraft_Tournament
Can you tell me if there's anything i should change to make the entries better and more fitting to the style of liquipedia?
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
December 13 2012 17:58 GMT
#857
It's the {{LERev}} tag that gives you that message. I removed it for MST6 and approved the page. Very thorough work!

You could still add some more info into the infobox. For example, like it's been done on (Wiki)2012 MLG Pro Circuit/Winter/Championship, with server, startdate, enddate etc.
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-17 14:49:06
December 17 2012 14:48 GMT
#858
I was wondering if it was possible to implement a button who will show all the games / brackets. I'm especially referring to the OSL/GSL qualifiers where you have to click 10 - 15 times on "Show" to view all the brackets and the Proleague page too.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
December 20 2012 00:26 GMT
#859
I was updating the Dota2 wiki to reflect Zeus's 6.77 changes (strength gain increased from 1.8 to 2.3). I ran into some confusion trying to update the stats for Zeus at levels 1/15/25 (right now, they are unchanged from whatever they were before 6.77 hit). Basically, I'm not sure what the level 15/25 hp should be. Level 1 hp should be unchanged. Here's the problem:

Each point of strength increases hp by 19. Zeus's level 1 hp of 511, and level 1 strength of 19 suggest a base hp of 150 (511-19*19 = 150). However, I tried to check and see if this formula was right by verifying the level 15 hp listed on the wiki for patch 6.76. Calculating 150 + 19*19 + 1.8*15*19 = 1024hp, while the wiki lists 990. So I don't know to calculate hp values.

To add to my confusion, the listed hp for a Zeus at level 25 was different on liquipedia and dota2wiki (pre-6.77).
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Anomek
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland152 Posts
December 20 2012 08:38 GMT
#860
You are multipling 1.8 times 15, while to get 15th level you level up only 14 times.
150 + 19*19 + 1.8*14*19 = 990
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65027
Calm 4196
Shuttle 3097
Bisu 1835
FanTaSy 1555
EffOrt 736
Mini 638
Soma 479
Rush 440
Stork 347
[ Show more ]
Light 273
firebathero 247
Hyuk 244
Snow 215
ZerO 170
Soulkey 133
Barracks 112
actioN 111
Killer 83
Zeus 81
hero 69
Dewaltoss 63
Sea.KH 59
Mong 53
Pusan 52
Last 46
Hyun 41
Shinee 39
Bale 33
Free 31
ToSsGirL 30
Shine 28
Yoon 24
PianO 21
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1262
kRYSTAL_104
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
crisheroes310
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo755
hiko428
DeMusliM267
byalli258
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX150
Mew2King84
Rex49
ZerO(Twitch)13
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1701
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 8m
Replay Cast
8h 53m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.