• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:21
CEST 18:21
KST 01:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10297 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 49

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 87 Next
Flaele
Profile Joined November 2011
Belgium182 Posts
April 01 2013 21:07 GMT
#961
I think think we should make a disambiguation page for all the IIIIIIIIIIIII now.
.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
April 01 2013 21:32 GMT
#962
Killer, Killer and Killer. Also Killer.
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
April 01 2013 22:33 GMT
#963
I just started trying to help out to do my small part for the community since I have a lot of free time at work and I watch A LOT of pro dota. I've started off small, just updating results of tournaments etc. It's actually quite easy to learn and I think your 'help' sections are very helpful for a total newb like me. Great work!

Will I eventually get a cool coin for editing in the new dota2 liquipedia? or has that feature not been added for dota 2 changes yet?

Anyway, will continue to try and learn so that I can make more impactful updates than just match results! gl hf!
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 01 2013 23:04 GMT
#964
Coins are rewards for editing any of the pedias. However, editing all 3 gets you more coins more quickly.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
April 01 2013 23:18 GMT
#965
There also appears to be three hopes now. The Swedish on who just joined Mouz, the Korean Terran who just joined FXO and the Korean Zerg on KHAN.
Liquipedia
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 16:22:53
April 03 2013 16:22 GMT
#966
On April 02 2013 05:43 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 05:21 Melliflue wrote:
On April 02 2013 05:05 imallinson wrote:
The whole Blizzard agreement is a lie. The real reason is we all got tired of Koreans changing their names all the time and picking terrible names. This was deemed to be the best solution.

Some of the new names are awful, Losira
But seeing all the bar-code names and trying to work out who is who reminded me of the "Shine" problem. Is there an accepted way to differentiate between those two Korean zergs? I know there's a minor problem with "HerO" and "herO" but at least the Liquid version has a capital "H", so it is usually only a problem with the two "Shines".

*coughhovercough*

Whoops, I hadn't noticed that. I had to click the link every time. Thanks
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
April 12 2013 18:41 GMT
#967
Fuck yeah! My first coin is here, may there be many more to come!
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
April 13 2013 07:07 GMT
#968
On April 13 2013 03:41 moskonia wrote:
Fuck yeah! My first coin is here, may there be many more to come!

Congratulations man! Keep it going!
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
April 13 2013 08:54 GMT
#969
You know what they say "The first one is free"
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
April 13 2013 15:43 GMT
#970
On April 13 2013 17:54 salle wrote:
You know what they say "The first one is free"

That doesn't really work here, since I did edit some posts for it
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
April 13 2013 19:35 GMT
#971
Dota 2 wiki, awesome scoreboard!

I just wanted to provide small feedback. "Invis sword" is what is being used for Shadow Blade. I kind of think this is a horrible and not natural abbreviation for the item. I have never heard the item called an "invis sword". Maybe invis blade, but it doesn't seem ideal/obvious. shadow blade is probably the best, but invis blade would be okay. the "sword" part is really odd.
Galatians 2:20
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
April 13 2013 19:43 GMT
#972
On April 14 2013 04:35 asaed wrote:
Dota 2 wiki, awesome scoreboard!

I just wanted to provide small feedback. "Invis sword" is what is being used for Shadow Blade. I kind of think this is a horrible and not natural abbreviation for the item. I have never heard the item called an "invis sword". Maybe invis blade, but it doesn't seem ideal/obvious. shadow blade is probably the best, but invis blade would be okay. the "sword" part is really odd.

It's funny that "lothar" isn't even listed there. Anyways I removed that entry and put in lothars as most old school players might use that.
Liquipedia
asaed
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1412 Posts
April 13 2013 19:54 GMT
#973
On April 14 2013 04:43 blahz0r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2013 04:35 asaed wrote:
Dota 2 wiki, awesome scoreboard!

I just wanted to provide small feedback. "Invis sword" is what is being used for Shadow Blade. I kind of think this is a horrible and not natural abbreviation for the item. I have never heard the item called an "invis sword". Maybe invis blade, but it doesn't seem ideal/obvious. shadow blade is probably the best, but invis blade would be okay. the "sword" part is really odd.

It's funny that "lothar" isn't even listed there. Anyways I removed that entry and put in lothars as most old school players might use that.


Thanks! Yeah, I found that peculiar as well. So Shadow Blade and Lothars will work now?
Galatians 2:20
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
April 13 2013 21:13 GMT
#974
On April 14 2013 04:54 asaed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2013 04:43 blahz0r wrote:
On April 14 2013 04:35 asaed wrote:
Dota 2 wiki, awesome scoreboard!

I just wanted to provide small feedback. "Invis sword" is what is being used for Shadow Blade. I kind of think this is a horrible and not natural abbreviation for the item. I have never heard the item called an "invis sword". Maybe invis blade, but it doesn't seem ideal/obvious. shadow blade is probably the best, but invis blade would be okay. the "sword" part is really odd.

It's funny that "lothar" isn't even listed there. Anyways I removed that entry and put in lothars as most old school players might use that.


Thanks! Yeah, I found that peculiar as well. So Shadow Blade and Lothars will work now?

Yep. If there any other common words missing feel free to add it. The documentation may also be inaccurate at the moment.
Liquipedia
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
April 15 2013 20:19 GMT
#975
I've noticed something a bit weird in the statistics section of the Pro League page. If a player changed ID then he is kept in the statistics as separate entries for the different IDs. Eg, Stats and Carno both appear. I would have thought the most recent ID would be used and the results put together. Although I have only noticed this with Stats/Carno and P7GAB/Zest (who never appears as Wooki although I thought that was his ID throughout round 1).

Is there any kind of rule here? Is it intentional to keep the IDs separate or can I mix them together under whichever ID the player is currently using?

(I have thought about helping out a few times but whenever I click to edit I get intimidated by a block of code)
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
April 15 2013 20:30 GMT
#976
We don't retroactively change player nicks on tournament pages etc, in short: we use the ID they played as at the time. However, statistic pages should have the current IDs so they can be combined.
Liquipedia
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
April 16 2013 16:39 GMT
#977
I made my first liquipedia edits

I have combined Carno into Stats and P7GAB into Zest in the overall stats page for the pro league. I didn't add any round 4 results because I wanted to stick with the "updated as of conclusion of round 3" notice. Although I spotted Parting at the bottom of the list.

I am not sure exactly why I am posting this here because I guess you will see the changes upon review, but there are a lot of number changes because combining them affected not only their positions in the table but also everybody below too (since two entries have been removed).
Miraj
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany30 Posts
April 21 2013 13:26 GMT
#978
hello,

I made my first edits in the liquipedia this month and a few are already accepted (took a few days) but very similar edits that would be accepted since its basically the same edit for other campaign missions are not accepted yet and I am wondering how the revision progress works and how long it usually can take? my edits are all about campaign missions or achievements or custom maps.
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 13:34:02
April 21 2013 13:31 GMT
#979
Double post. I suck.
Liquipedia
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 13:34:29
April 21 2013 13:33 GMT
#980
Hey. The fastest way to get your edits reviewed (especially on not so frequently visited pages) is to just come to our IRC channel on Quakenet #liquipedia and ask anyone with voice.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 315
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 104
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
Liquid`Ret 30
soO 30
Pusan 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 269
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
x6flipin845
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN634
Beastyqt554
mouzStarbuck289
byalli208
Livibee191
Hui .164
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0110
RotterdaM97
Mew2King58
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 54m
Replay Cast
6h 39m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.