• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8201 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 10:24:56
December 05 2011 08:32 GMT
#3301
On December 05 2011 12:51 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 12:45 Sajaki wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:15 Pixilated wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!


Never thought of it like that. That is cute ;;

ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo


You forgot
+ Show Spoiler +
HuK <3




+ Show Spoiler +
We never forget Huk! We just have to give him a break and give the other players some attention so they don't feel bad



I'd like to spend my 400th post here ^_^ I enjoy this thread immensely.
I spent a lot of time debating what I thought of Huk. He isn't really my type (he looks too much like my boyfriend's best friend). Also, I should mention I'm not actually gay, but I do like men (I'm a girl). I hope that makes it okay to post here? I am from Cape Town and so I have met many many gays and lesbians, but I have never been really good friends with any of them besides Vince, he lives down the passage from me in my hostel, but he works during my off hours and so we only ever get a chance t spend time with each other when we're bathing in separate stalls and he is asking me to describe my boyfriend I know, strange. He is fun though. Anyway, I came here as I would like to learn more and possibly make a few friends and so far you all seem like really nice people!

Edit: I would also like to say, the English accent is very nice. But then again, so is the American accent. In my eyes at least ^_^
행운을 빌어요 재미
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
December 05 2011 08:38 GMT
#3302
On December 05 2011 17:32 A_Bandersnatch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 12:51 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 12:45 Sajaki wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:15 Pixilated wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!


Never thought of it like that. That is cute ;;

ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo


You forgot
+ Show Spoiler +
HuK <3




+ Show Spoiler +
We never forget Huk! We just have to give him a break and give the other players some attention so they don't feel bad



I'd like to spend my 400th post here ^_^ I enjoy this thread immensely.
I spent a lot of time debating what I thought of Huk. Unfortunately he isn't really my type (he looks too much like my boyfriend's best friend). Also, I should mention I'm not actually gay, but I do like men (I'm a girl). I hope that makes it okay to post here? I am from Cape Town and so I have met many many gays and lesbians, but I have never been really good friends with any of them besides Vince, he lives down the passage from me in my hostel, but he works during my off hours and so we only ever get a chance t spend time with each other when we're bathing in separate stalls and he is asking me to describe my boyfriend I know, strange. He is fun though. Anyway, I came here as I would like to learn more and possibly make a few friends and so far you all seem like really nice people!

Edit: I would also like to say, the English accent is very sexy. But then again, so is the American accent. In my eyes at least ^_^

jarrydesque is from South Africa iirc so you should get to know him. Be warned that his good looks might drive you crazy as to why he isn't batting for the team of your choice

btw what about the Canadian accent?
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 08:45:03
December 05 2011 08:44 GMT
#3303
On December 05 2011 17:38 Masamune wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 17:32 A_Bandersnatch wrote:
On December 05 2011 12:51 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 12:45 Sajaki wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:15 Pixilated wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!


Never thought of it like that. That is cute ;;

ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo


You forgot
+ Show Spoiler +
HuK <3




+ Show Spoiler +
We never forget Huk! We just have to give him a break and give the other players some attention so they don't feel bad



I'd like to spend my 400th post here ^_^ I enjoy this thread immensely.
I spent a lot of time debating what I thought of Huk. Unfortunately he isn't really my type (he looks too much like my boyfriend's best friend). Also, I should mention I'm not actually gay, but I do like men (I'm a girl). I hope that makes it okay to post here? I am from Cape Town and so I have met many many gays and lesbians, but I have never been really good friends with any of them besides Vince, he lives down the passage from me in my hostel, but he works during my off hours and so we only ever get a chance t spend time with each other when we're bathing in separate stalls and he is asking me to describe my boyfriend I know, strange. He is fun though. Anyway, I came here as I would like to learn more and possibly make a few friends and so far you all seem like really nice people!

Edit: I would also like to say, the English accent is very sexy. But then again, so is the American accent. In my eyes at least ^_^

jarrydesque is from South Africa iirc so you should get to know him. Be warned that his good looks might drive you crazy as to why he isn't batting for the team of your choice

btw what about the Canadian accent?


Seriously? Wow, is his real name Jarryd? If so, that makes him the 5th Jarryd I have met in this country in the last 3 years!
I love the way you worded that btw, batting for the team of my choice. Hmmmm we shall see, the good looking men are always the ones chasing after my guy friends >_< its a tough life being a girl! Hehe.
I think the Canadian accent is cute, I have only ever heard it in movies and series of course but I particularly like French Canadian because it makes me feel like studying french was worthwhile ^_^ Canada is somewhere I hope to visit at some point in my life, but I'm not good with cold weather
Edit - spelling
행운을 빌어요 재미
Ninja [X]
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)40 Posts
December 05 2011 08:54 GMT
#3304
I have always been meaning to join in this thread and have a chat with the people here. Finally I think I have the time. How are you guys? I hope you've been keeping well. I hope you welcome me even if I'm not gay.
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 08:57:02
December 05 2011 08:55 GMT
#3305
On December 05 2011 17:44 A_Bandersnatch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 17:38 Masamune wrote:
On December 05 2011 17:32 A_Bandersnatch wrote:
On December 05 2011 12:51 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 12:45 Sajaki wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:15 Pixilated wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!


Never thought of it like that. That is cute ;;

ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo


You forgot
+ Show Spoiler +
HuK <3




+ Show Spoiler +
We never forget Huk! We just have to give him a break and give the other players some attention so they don't feel bad



I'd like to spend my 400th post here ^_^ I enjoy this thread immensely.
I spent a lot of time debating what I thought of Huk. Unfortunately he isn't really my type (he looks too much like my boyfriend's best friend). Also, I should mention I'm not actually gay, but I do like men (I'm a girl). I hope that makes it okay to post here? I am from Cape Town and so I have met many many gays and lesbians, but I have never been really good friends with any of them besides Vince, he lives down the passage from me in my hostel, but he works during my off hours and so we only ever get a chance t spend time with each other when we're bathing in separate stalls and he is asking me to describe my boyfriend I know, strange. He is fun though. Anyway, I came here as I would like to learn more and possibly make a few friends and so far you all seem like really nice people!

Edit: I would also like to say, the English accent is very sexy. But then again, so is the American accent. In my eyes at least ^_^

jarrydesque is from South Africa iirc so you should get to know him. Be warned that his good looks might drive you crazy as to why he isn't batting for the team of your choice

btw what about the Canadian accent?


Seriously? Wow, is his real name Jarryd? If so, that makes him the 5th Jarryd I have met in this country in the last 3 years!
I love the way you worded that btw, batting for the team of my choice. Hmmmm we shall see, the good looking men are always the ones chasing after my guy friends >_< its a tough life being a girl! Hehe.
I think the Canadian accent is cute, I have only ever heard it in movies and series of course but I particularly like French Canadian because it makes me feel like studying french was worthwhile ^_^ Canada is somewhere I hope to visit at some point in my life, but I'm not good with cold weather
Edit - spelling

yeah I'm always cautious with how I word things, but sometimes I don't care and come out sounding a tiny bit abrasive.

pfft French Canadians. And if you think Americans have sexy accents (again pfft, unless you're into slurred speech and poor vocabulary ) then you gotta love Canadian accents And I haven't heard of anyone who says aboot in Canada in my life wtf, stupid Americans

haha so much for cautious wording

edit: woah 5 smilies in my post....this thread is already having an effect on me lol
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
December 05 2011 09:53 GMT
#3306
On December 05 2011 17:55 Masamune wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 17:44 A_Bandersnatch wrote:
On December 05 2011 17:38 Masamune wrote:
On December 05 2011 17:32 A_Bandersnatch wrote:
On December 05 2011 12:51 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 12:45 Sajaki wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:15 Pixilated wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!


Never thought of it like that. That is cute ;;

ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo


You forgot
+ Show Spoiler +
HuK <3




+ Show Spoiler +
We never forget Huk! We just have to give him a break and give the other players some attention so they don't feel bad



I'd like to spend my 400th post here ^_^ I enjoy this thread immensely.
I spent a lot of time debating what I thought of Huk. Unfortunately he isn't really my type (he looks too much like my boyfriend's best friend). Also, I should mention I'm not actually gay, but I do like men (I'm a girl). I hope that makes it okay to post here? I am from Cape Town and so I have met many many gays and lesbians, but I have never been really good friends with any of them besides Vince, he lives down the passage from me in my hostel, but he works during my off hours and so we only ever get a chance t spend time with each other when we're bathing in separate stalls and he is asking me to describe my boyfriend I know, strange. He is fun though. Anyway, I came here as I would like to learn more and possibly make a few friends and so far you all seem like really nice people!

Edit: I would also like to say, the English accent is very sexy. But then again, so is the American accent. In my eyes at least ^_^

jarrydesque is from South Africa iirc so you should get to know him. Be warned that his good looks might drive you crazy as to why he isn't batting for the team of your choice

btw what about the Canadian accent?


Seriously? Wow, is his real name Jarryd? If so, that makes him the 5th Jarryd I have met in this country in the last 3 years!
I love the way you worded that btw, batting for the team of my choice. Hmmmm we shall see, the good looking men are always the ones chasing after my guy friends >_< its a tough life being a girl! Hehe.
I think the Canadian accent is cute, I have only ever heard it in movies and series of course but I particularly like French Canadian because it makes me feel like studying french was worthwhile ^_^ Canada is somewhere I hope to visit at some point in my life, but I'm not good with cold weather
Edit - spelling

yeah I'm always cautious with how I word things, but sometimes I don't care and come out sounding a tiny bit abrasive.

pfft French Canadians. And if you think Americans have sexy accents (again pfft, unless you're into slurred speech and poor vocabulary ) then you gotta love Canadian accents And I haven't heard of anyone who says aboot in Canada in my life wtf, stupid Americans

haha so much for cautious wording

edit: woah 5 smilies in my post....this thread is already having an effect on me lol


OMG 'aboot' was exactly what I was thinking about! Haha you're awesome
Well lets just say I have standards with Americans, mkay? Not just anyone will do. And to be fair my fist crush was on an American exchange student Coming from a country where everyone has an afrikaans accent, almost any accent is nice in comparison! Also cautious wording is for the weak stomach-ed (is that a word? lol, whatever) being open and blunt is something I do well, although i come off more harsh than I intend sometimes :/ must work on that.
I'd like to meet a real Canadian and hear them speak before I have a final opinion
More smilies please!
행운을 빌어요 재미
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
December 05 2011 10:06 GMT
#3307
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?
I hate all this singing
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 11:24:01
December 05 2011 11:20 GMT
#3308
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
December 05 2011 11:32 GMT
#3309
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.

i didn't say they don't have the right to get all dramatic about it, maybe i shouldn't even say that part, i'm trying to say is many gay people i know always try to express their sexuality in a very forceful way. I have nothing against them kissing in public (though it's not like i'm happy seeing it), i have nothing against them, nothing. It is just that why are they trying to tell people they are gay? Don't you think it is kinda unnatural and akward at the same time? I have never seen anyone straight telling people they are straight either, so why do gay people want to do that? I do notice that sometime it is hard to know a person is gay or straight by only looking at his/her, but if people know you well enough, won't you know it eventually that they are gay? why the necessary of telling everyone that they are gay?
I hate all this singing
Glurkenspurk
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1915 Posts
December 05 2011 11:32 GMT
#3310
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.



I can see where he comes from. Seeing people making out in public places is a bit annoying. But specifically pointing out gay people is silly.
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
December 05 2011 11:45 GMT
#3311
On December 05 2011 20:32 brachester wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.

i didn't say they don't have the right to get all dramatic about it, maybe i shouldn't even say that part, i'm trying to say is many gay people i know always try to express their sexuality in a very forceful way. I have nothing against them kissing in public (though it's not like i'm happy seeing it), i have nothing against them, nothing. It is just that why are they trying to tell people they are gay? Don't you think it is kinda unnatural and akward at the same time? I have never seen anyone straight telling people they are straight either, so why do gay people want to do that? I do notice that sometime it is hard to know a person is gay or straight by only looking at his/her, but if people know you well enough, won't you know it eventually that they are gay? why the necessary of telling everyone that they are gay?

I pretty much answered all these queries in my second line. (bold for emphasis).
There are 2 reasons I can think why gay people tell people that they are gay, firstly because not telling them feels like your actively lieing to them by not telling them, secondly, telling other people is part of the coming out process, you tell others because you look for acceptance that you're okay. Both reasons essentially come down to the desire to be truthful, and I will not deny, that there was some impetuous because it was new, and therefore exciting, but like everything new, that feeling doesn't last for ever.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Escoffier
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
December 05 2011 11:57 GMT
#3312
Hey guys, when will we, as a gay community, move beyond our stereotypes and stop gossiping about which players are gay and which players are cute? Every time I come to this thread, I dislike the fact that I'm gay more and more, because I know that everyone reading this thread gets the worst ideas. Why can't we act normally?
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 12:21:39
December 05 2011 12:06 GMT
#3313
On December 05 2011 20:45 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 20:32 brachester wrote:
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.

i didn't say they don't have the right to get all dramatic about it, maybe i shouldn't even say that part, i'm trying to say is many gay people i know always try to express their sexuality in a very forceful way. I have nothing against them kissing in public (though it's not like i'm happy seeing it), i have nothing against them, nothing. It is just that why are they trying to tell people they are gay? Don't you think it is kinda unnatural and akward at the same time? I have never seen anyone straight telling people they are straight either, so why do gay people want to do that? I do notice that sometime it is hard to know a person is gay or straight by only looking at his/her, but if people know you well enough, won't you know it eventually that they are gay? why the necessary of telling everyone that they are gay?

I pretty much answered all these queries in my second line. (bold for emphasis).
There are 2 reasons I can think why gay people tell people that they are gay, firstly because not telling them feels like your actively lieing to them by not telling them, secondly, telling other people is part of the coming out process, you tell others because you look for acceptance that you're okay. Both reasons essentially come down to the desire to be truthful, and I will not deny, that there was some impetuous because it was new, and therefore exciting, but like everything new, that feeling doesn't last for ever.

hmm, ic, cheers for answering that. And yeah, you can say i''m a prudish type of guy. In my culture, gay is considered to be unacceptable by the majority, like it's shameful for a family to have a gay child etc. so they normally hide that kind of stuff. That's why i'm not really used to all these concept of gay in the western culture.
I hate all this singing
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 05 2011 12:50 GMT
#3314
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.


IDK...ever been to a frat party? It seems like it's perfectly acceptable for straight guys to run around and scream about how much they like to fuck girls. They just all do it so often that we don't even notice anymore.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 12:53:34
December 05 2011 12:52 GMT
#3315
On December 05 2011 20:57 Escoffier wrote:
Hey guys, when will we, as a gay community, move beyond our stereotypes and stop gossiping about which players are gay and which players are cute? Every time I come to this thread, I dislike the fact that I'm gay more and more, because I know that everyone reading this thread gets the worst ideas. Why can't we act normally?


In the most polite way possible, get a fucking grip.

Re: DeMuslim - his accent is very similar to mine actually.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 05 2011 13:37 GMT
#3316
On December 05 2011 21:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 20:57 Escoffier wrote:
Hey guys, when will we, as a gay community, move beyond our stereotypes and stop gossiping about which players are gay and which players are cute? Every time I come to this thread, I dislike the fact that I'm gay more and more, because I know that everyone reading this thread gets the worst ideas. Why can't we act normally?


In the most polite way possible, get a fucking grip.

Re: DeMuslim - his accent is very similar to mine actually.


Man, all you guys have awesome accents. So jelly. I only have a southern accent that comes out when I get really angry.
#2throwed
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 14:04:01
December 05 2011 14:02 GMT
#3317
On December 05 2011 21:50 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.


IDK...ever been to a frat party? It seems like it's perfectly acceptable for straight guys to run around and scream about how much they like to fuck girls. They just all do it so often that we don't even notice anymore.

At frat parties yes, its standard behaviour, but I just had a conversation with my flat mates which didn't start with, "you know how much I like fucking chicks? Alot." Ironically, people that actively try to reassure me of their heterosexuality makes me think quite the opposite.

On December 05 2011 21:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 20:57 Escoffier wrote:
Hey guys, when will we, as a gay community, move beyond our stereotypes and stop gossiping about which players are gay and which players are cute? Every time I come to this thread, I dislike the fact that I'm gay more and more, because I know that everyone reading this thread gets the worst ideas. Why can't we act normally?


In the most polite way possible, get a fucking grip.

Re: DeMuslim - his accent is very similar to mine actually.

Re, the guy above me, I'm sorry that we don't always talk about serious shit, hey guys, how that AIDS crisis huh? what about homophobia in Africa, pretty scary. Doing all that stereotypical shit is partly what this thread is for, I have the rest of teamliquid to act "normally" (a disgusting term), why should I have to act normal here? I'm still a Bisexual male elsewhere on TL.

In addition: I sound similar to Demuslim, but I'm not going to be as narcissistic as to say that I sound a 10th as sexy, the broad category of posh male voice is pretty common, I went to a all boys public school, so everyone between the ages of 13 to 18 sounded like or similar to Ben.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 05 2011 14:50 GMT
#3318
On December 05 2011 23:02 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 21:50 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.


IDK...ever been to a frat party? It seems like it's perfectly acceptable for straight guys to run around and scream about how much they like to fuck girls. They just all do it so often that we don't even notice anymore.

At frat parties yes, its standard behaviour, but I just had a conversation with my flat mates which didn't start with, "you know how much I like fucking chicks? Alot." Ironically, people that actively try to reassure me of their heterosexuality makes me think quite the opposite.

Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 21:52 marvellosity wrote:
On December 05 2011 20:57 Escoffier wrote:
Hey guys, when will we, as a gay community, move beyond our stereotypes and stop gossiping about which players are gay and which players are cute? Every time I come to this thread, I dislike the fact that I'm gay more and more, because I know that everyone reading this thread gets the worst ideas. Why can't we act normally?


In the most polite way possible, get a fucking grip.

Re: DeMuslim - his accent is very similar to mine actually.

Re, the guy above me, I'm sorry that we don't always talk about serious shit, hey guys, how that AIDS crisis huh? what about homophobia in Africa, pretty scary. Doing all that stereotypical shit is partly what this thread is for, I have the rest of teamliquid to act "normally" (a disgusting term), why should I have to act normal here? I'm still a Bisexual male elsewhere on TL.

In addition: I sound similar to Demuslim, but I'm not going to be as narcissistic as to say that I sound a 10th as sexy, the broad category of posh male voice is pretty common, I went to a all boys public school, so everyone between the ages of 13 to 18 sounded like or similar to Ben.


It doesn't have to be so blatant. Pretty much anytime a straight guy sees something they like and they're with guy friends, they make a comment about it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, they're allowed to like nice things. But they do pretty much announce that they like sleeping with women quite often.

Us announcing that we like to sleep with men in this thread isn't really all that unusual or special.
#2throwed
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
December 05 2011 15:05 GMT
#3319
On December 05 2011 23:50 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 23:02 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 21:50 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.


IDK...ever been to a frat party? It seems like it's perfectly acceptable for straight guys to run around and scream about how much they like to fuck girls. They just all do it so often that we don't even notice anymore.

At frat parties yes, its standard behaviour, but I just had a conversation with my flat mates which didn't start with, "you know how much I like fucking chicks? Alot." Ironically, people that actively try to reassure me of their heterosexuality makes me think quite the opposite.

On December 05 2011 21:52 marvellosity wrote:
On December 05 2011 20:57 Escoffier wrote:
Hey guys, when will we, as a gay community, move beyond our stereotypes and stop gossiping about which players are gay and which players are cute? Every time I come to this thread, I dislike the fact that I'm gay more and more, because I know that everyone reading this thread gets the worst ideas. Why can't we act normally?


In the most polite way possible, get a fucking grip.

Re: DeMuslim - his accent is very similar to mine actually.

Re, the guy above me, I'm sorry that we don't always talk about serious shit, hey guys, how that AIDS crisis huh? what about homophobia in Africa, pretty scary. Doing all that stereotypical shit is partly what this thread is for, I have the rest of teamliquid to act "normally" (a disgusting term), why should I have to act normal here? I'm still a Bisexual male elsewhere on TL.

In addition: I sound similar to Demuslim, but I'm not going to be as narcissistic as to say that I sound a 10th as sexy, the broad category of posh male voice is pretty common, I went to a all boys public school, so everyone between the ages of 13 to 18 sounded like or similar to Ben.


It doesn't have to be so blatant. Pretty much anytime a straight guy sees something they like and they're with guy friends, they make a comment about it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, they're allowed to like nice things. But they do pretty much announce that they like sleeping with women quite often.

Us announcing that we like to sleep with men in this thread isn't really all that unusual or special.

Yeah I agree, that they allowed to like nice things, but from my experience its not something that my friends do often, maybe its English culture, maybe its because I'm the gayest friend they have, or perhaps its due to the company I keep.

The bottom line, I think people of all genders and sexualities should be able to like nice things as you put it, and if you disagree with that, at least be consistent in prudishness, not one set of rules for one gender or sexuality, and different rules for another.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 05 2011 15:09 GMT
#3320
On December 06 2011 00:05 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 23:50 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 23:02 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 21:50 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 20:20 Kerotan wrote:
On December 05 2011 19:06 brachester wrote:
Hi-
I have to say i would be lying if said i'm not disgusted by gay sex, etc. But at the same time, i have nothing against them in particular except a few people who running around telling people they're gay and when they get discriminated against (i'm not part of it) they gets all dramatic about it. I'm not sure if this is the majority or the minority of gay people cause i have a couple of nice gay friends who are very polite. So is the majority of gay people really likes to express their sexuality to public or was that only a minority?

"running around telling people they're gay"?
As dumb as telling people that "I fuck dudes" is, (Its not considered socially normal for straight people to announce to the world that they have an attraction to the opposite gender) it is no excuse for being discriminated against, and they have every right to "get all dramatic" about it.
So rather than the explicit declaration of "hey I'm gay", how about something else that is "expressing sexuality", like kissing. I'm sure the majority of gay people would like to kiss in public, because that is what straight couples do ALL THE TIME. I could walk out on the street, and I bet you within 5 minutes I would find a lady and man smooching on each other, and more importantly, I wouldn't find the moral outrage, that some people try to attach to LGBT kissing in public.
What you have is either double standard: you expect LGBT to keep their feelings in private, and not express them in public the way opposite gendered couples do, or you are incredibly prudish.


IDK...ever been to a frat party? It seems like it's perfectly acceptable for straight guys to run around and scream about how much they like to fuck girls. They just all do it so often that we don't even notice anymore.

At frat parties yes, its standard behaviour, but I just had a conversation with my flat mates which didn't start with, "you know how much I like fucking chicks? Alot." Ironically, people that actively try to reassure me of their heterosexuality makes me think quite the opposite.

On December 05 2011 21:52 marvellosity wrote:
On December 05 2011 20:57 Escoffier wrote:
Hey guys, when will we, as a gay community, move beyond our stereotypes and stop gossiping about which players are gay and which players are cute? Every time I come to this thread, I dislike the fact that I'm gay more and more, because I know that everyone reading this thread gets the worst ideas. Why can't we act normally?


In the most polite way possible, get a fucking grip.

Re: DeMuslim - his accent is very similar to mine actually.

Re, the guy above me, I'm sorry that we don't always talk about serious shit, hey guys, how that AIDS crisis huh? what about homophobia in Africa, pretty scary. Doing all that stereotypical shit is partly what this thread is for, I have the rest of teamliquid to act "normally" (a disgusting term), why should I have to act normal here? I'm still a Bisexual male elsewhere on TL.

In addition: I sound similar to Demuslim, but I'm not going to be as narcissistic as to say that I sound a 10th as sexy, the broad category of posh male voice is pretty common, I went to a all boys public school, so everyone between the ages of 13 to 18 sounded like or similar to Ben.


It doesn't have to be so blatant. Pretty much anytime a straight guy sees something they like and they're with guy friends, they make a comment about it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, they're allowed to like nice things. But they do pretty much announce that they like sleeping with women quite often.

Us announcing that we like to sleep with men in this thread isn't really all that unusual or special.

Yeah I agree, that they allowed to like nice things, but from my experience its not something that my friends do often, maybe its English culture, maybe its because I'm the gayest friend they have, or perhaps its due to the company I keep.

The bottom line, I think people of all genders and sexualities should be able to like nice things as you put it, and if you disagree with that, at least be consistent in prudishness, not one set of rules for one gender or sexuality, and different rules for another.



Haha, I've found that my straight friends feel more comfortable being crass around me because I'm gay. I guess they think that stuff doesn't phase me.

Isn't Sickipedia mostly English? I realize that's a terrible barometer for an entire country but...ya'll do have some sick fucks up there.
#2throwed
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 32
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1614
StarCastTV_EN31
INu's Battles
1h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 1m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.