• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8201 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Pixilated
Profile Joined February 2011
United States82 Posts
December 04 2011 05:15 GMT
#3281
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!
Iniggo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States22 Posts
December 04 2011 05:28 GMT
#3282
THis thread is now right back where it should be ... daydreaming about pro players
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 04 2011 06:53 GMT
#3283
That's what the channel on SC2 is for! We were doing that earlier today
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 04 2011 12:20 GMT
#3284
Meh, all the boys mentioned are cute, but I don't want a boy, I want a MAN! Of course, right now I can't think of any examples, but yeah xD. Dimaga is probably the closest.

Troxle, jeeez I am jealous, chilling with Kiwi - He is literally my favorite player ever! I wish I could meet him!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
December 04 2011 12:30 GMT
#3285
ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo
행운을 빌어요 재미
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 04 2011 20:19 GMT
#3286
On December 04 2011 21:20 jarrydesque wrote:
Meh, all the boys mentioned are cute, but I don't want a boy, I want a MAN! Of course, right now I can't think of any examples, but yeah xD. Dimaga is probably the closest.

Troxle, jeeez I am jealous, chilling with Kiwi - He is literally my favorite player ever! I wish I could meet him!


He's one of my favorite too! It was definitely memerable. I hope I get to do something as exciting next year when I go back!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Iniggo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States22 Posts
December 04 2011 21:06 GMT
#3287
To be honest DeMuslim is gorgeous and has an incredibly sexy accent
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 04 2011 21:11 GMT
#3288
On December 05 2011 06:06 Iniggo wrote:
To be honest DeMuslim is gorgeous and has an incredibly sexy accent


I've heard that in England his accent is actually considered really sissy. Joke's on the English though because it makes most Americans take their pants off.
#2throwed
inamorato
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States263 Posts
December 04 2011 21:35 GMT
#3289
On December 05 2011 06:11 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 06:06 Iniggo wrote:
To be honest DeMuslim is gorgeous and has an incredibly sexy accent


I've heard that in England his accent is actually considered really sissy. Joke's on the English though because it makes most Americans take their pants off.

Then wouldn't the joke be on the Americans?
Maybe it's different in a homosexual scenario but if someone got laid because of their voice I would typically say the came out not looking foolish rather the latter is the fool.

I'm also curious of how you heard that England's stance towards DeMuslims ENGLISH accent is considered really sissy. I didn't realize he was that large of an icon that the United Kingdom actually sat down and had a discussion concerning his testosterone lacking call.
You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan Designed and directed by his red right hand
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 04 2011 21:38 GMT
#3290
On December 05 2011 06:35 inamorato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 06:11 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:06 Iniggo wrote:
To be honest DeMuslim is gorgeous and has an incredibly sexy accent


I've heard that in England his accent is actually considered really sissy. Joke's on the English though because it makes most Americans take their pants off.

Then wouldn't the joke be on the Americans?
Maybe it's different in a homosexual scenario but if someone got laid because of their voice I would typically say the came out not looking foolish rather the latter is the fool.

I'm also curious of how you heard that England's stance towards DeMuslims ENGLISH accent is considered really sissy. I didn't realize he was that large of an icon that the United Kingdom actually sat down and had a discussion concerning his testosterone lacking call.



It's not specifically DeMuslim's accent. Apparently the way he speaks is very "posh." And that way of speaking catches some flak. I read that on these very forums...which in retrospect means it's probably a blatant lie.
#2throwed
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
December 04 2011 21:47 GMT
#3291
Genuine English man here, and Demuslims accent is sexy as fuck, and yes it is a bit posh, but so am I, so what not to like?
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Iniggo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States22 Posts
December 04 2011 21:57 GMT
#3292
On December 05 2011 06:47 Kerotan wrote:
Genuine English man here, and Demuslims accent is sexy as fuck, and yes it is a bit posh, but so am I, so what not to like?


agreed. Also, I love his diction.
"qualm" "perplexed" .... I could listen to him talk about anything.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 04 2011 22:05 GMT
#3293
On December 05 2011 06:47 Kerotan wrote:
Genuine English man here, and Demuslims accent is sexy as fuck, and yes it is a bit posh, but so am I, so what not to like?


Oh I agree. I'd be willing to wager he could talk me into bed faster than any other SC2 player.
#2throwed
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
December 05 2011 02:47 GMT
#3294
I looooove english men, something about the accent and the... everything else makes them so sexy. Demuslim is certainly no exception.
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 03:35:28
December 05 2011 03:34 GMT
#3295
Ok I have to put in my 2 cents to this English thing, because EWW Brits are NOT my cup of tea (yes pun intended). The accent is a huge turn off, and the cold/dry humor and personalities compounds it.

But I do enjoy the company of my Brit friends. Just not romantically. Ever. Lol
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 03:47:50
December 05 2011 03:45 GMT
#3296
On December 04 2011 14:15 Pixilated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!


Never thought of it like that. That is cute ;;

ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo


You forgot
+ Show Spoiler +
HuK <3


Inno pls...
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 05 2011 03:51 GMT
#3297
On December 05 2011 12:45 Sajaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 14:15 Pixilated wrote:
On December 04 2011 14:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that nickname is pretty adorable. :D When I hear it I think of like, spooning and how cute that is. T_T;
Also, Thorzain better win!! >_<; mouz hwaiting~~!


Never thought of it like that. That is cute ;;

Show nested quote +
ThorZaIN and HerO 2 cutest pro gamers imo


You forgot
+ Show Spoiler +
HuK <3




+ Show Spoiler +
We never forget Huk! We just have to give him a break and give the other players some attention so they don't feel bad

#2throwed
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
December 05 2011 04:43 GMT
#3298
On December 05 2011 06:38 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 06:35 inamorato wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:11 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:06 Iniggo wrote:
To be honest DeMuslim is gorgeous and has an incredibly sexy accent


I've heard that in England his accent is actually considered really sissy. Joke's on the English though because it makes most Americans take their pants off.

Then wouldn't the joke be on the Americans?
Maybe it's different in a homosexual scenario but if someone got laid because of their voice I would typically say the came out not looking foolish rather the latter is the fool.

I'm also curious of how you heard that England's stance towards DeMuslims ENGLISH accent is considered really sissy. I didn't realize he was that large of an icon that the United Kingdom actually sat down and had a discussion concerning his testosterone lacking call.



It's not specifically DeMuslim's accent. Apparently the way he speaks is very "posh." And that way of speaking catches some flak. I read that on these very forums...which in retrospect means it's probably a blatant lie.


Nah that's pretty much spot on.

Luckily it's not a hard accent to pull off for me so every time I'm State side I just take my accent a couple of notches up the class ladder...
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 05 2011 04:45 GMT
#3299
On December 05 2011 13:43 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 06:38 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:35 inamorato wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:11 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:06 Iniggo wrote:
To be honest DeMuslim is gorgeous and has an incredibly sexy accent


I've heard that in England his accent is actually considered really sissy. Joke's on the English though because it makes most Americans take their pants off.

Then wouldn't the joke be on the Americans?
Maybe it's different in a homosexual scenario but if someone got laid because of their voice I would typically say the came out not looking foolish rather the latter is the fool.

I'm also curious of how you heard that England's stance towards DeMuslims ENGLISH accent is considered really sissy. I didn't realize he was that large of an icon that the United Kingdom actually sat down and had a discussion concerning his testosterone lacking call.



It's not specifically DeMuslim's accent. Apparently the way he speaks is very "posh." And that way of speaking catches some flak. I read that on these very forums...which in retrospect means it's probably a blatant lie.


Nah that's pretty much spot on.

Luckily it's not a hard accent to pull off for me so every time I'm State side I just take my accent a couple of notches up the class ladder...


Why do posh accents take so much flak? I'd think that if you could get an entire country to want to sleep with you just because of your accent you'd be considered a badass...
#2throwed
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 06:41:09
December 05 2011 06:06 GMT
#3300
On December 05 2011 13:45 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 13:43 The KY wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:38 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:35 inamorato wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:11 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 05 2011 06:06 Iniggo wrote:
To be honest DeMuslim is gorgeous and has an incredibly sexy accent


I've heard that in England his accent is actually considered really sissy. Joke's on the English though because it makes most Americans take their pants off.

Then wouldn't the joke be on the Americans?
Maybe it's different in a homosexual scenario but if someone got laid because of their voice I would typically say the came out not looking foolish rather the latter is the fool.

I'm also curious of how you heard that England's stance towards DeMuslims ENGLISH accent is considered really sissy. I didn't realize he was that large of an icon that the United Kingdom actually sat down and had a discussion concerning his testosterone lacking call.



It's not specifically DeMuslim's accent. Apparently the way he speaks is very "posh." And that way of speaking catches some flak. I read that on these very forums...which in retrospect means it's probably a blatant lie.


Nah that's pretty much spot on.

Luckily it's not a hard accent to pull off for me so every time I'm State side I just take my accent a couple of notches up the class ladder...


Why do posh accents take so much flak? I'd think that if you could get an entire country to want to sleep with you just because of your accent you'd be considered a badass...


Well, it's a stereotype and not all of it is true. There are plenty of people in the U.K. who wouldn't have a go at someone over their accent. But the basis to the stereotype is most likely based on frustration about inequality and privilege - traditionally speaking, posh accents are associated with people from richer backgrounds and often advantages in jobs/universities with who knows who and so on; though that's less true than it was on the past. So I guess a similar idea in many respects to the Occupy movement.

But it's still a stereotype, the majority (particularly educated people) would not have a go at someone's accent in anything more than a friendly banter sort of way.
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 32
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1614
StarCastTV_EN31
INu's Battles
1h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 1m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.