• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9547 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Pixilated
Profile Joined February 2011
United States82 Posts
December 03 2011 23:44 GMT
#3261
On December 04 2011 08:20 GDR wrote:
I don't know who is cuter Hero or Huk. ♥

Hero. ezpz question ^_^;
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 03 2011 23:45 GMT
#3262
Yeah, Hero has definitely grown on me. Hero > Huk.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 23:53:58
December 03 2011 23:51 GMT
#3263
[image loading]

My favorite Hero picture from NASL.♥

But seriously? You guys are underrating Huk!
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
December 03 2011 23:59 GMT
#3264
Huk is still cuter IMO
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 04 2011 00:04 GMT
#3265
On December 04 2011 08:59 SCST wrote:
Huk is still cuter IMO


♥♥♥♥!

I'm going to say Huk is cuter too, because Hero is getting too much love already. You guys helped me make up my mind.

drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
December 04 2011 00:36 GMT
#3266
definitely Huk, hero is up there, but huk pulls on my heart <3
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
Iniggo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States22 Posts
December 04 2011 01:07 GMT
#3267
Hero for sure, although I really like MKP too ... must be the hair .... I also have found that I am surprisingly into korean guys
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 04 2011 01:09 GMT
#3268
Sorry GDR, Huk is definitely a hottie but I like guys that are taller than me! And he needs to tweeze his eyebrows. I know it's such a nit picky thing but ungroomed eyebrows always drive me nuts.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 04 2011 01:22 GMT
#3269
That pic makes Hero a winner. Hopefully when I go back to MLG next year I'll get to see one of them, HuK wasn't at MLG Columbus last year, made me a sad panda!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
December 04 2011 02:03 GMT
#3270
Part of what makes Huk cuter in my mind is his personality. He just a warm hearted and good person overall. I still think he might be bi or gay as well; that's just speculation though.
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 02:59:47
December 04 2011 02:18 GMT
#3271
On December 04 2011 11:03 SCST wrote:
Part of what makes Huk cuter in my mind is his personality. He just a warm hearted and good person overall. I still think he might be bi or gay as well; that's just speculation though.


He's actually kind of a brat. Remember that blog that was written about him after he won an MLG?

And speculating about sexuality is bad! STRAIGHT UNTIL PROVEN HOMO!
#2throwed
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
December 04 2011 02:29 GMT
#3272
On December 04 2011 11:18 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 11:03 SCST wrote:
Part of what makes Huk cuter in my mind is his personality. He just a warm hearted and good person overall. I still think he might be bi or gay as well; that's just speculation though.


He's actually kind of a brat. Remember that blog that was written about him after he won an MLG?

Yes he is a brat, but that doesn't make him not a good person. I'm also a brat sometimes . . . comes from pent up energy and playfulness.
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 04 2011 03:00 GMT
#3273
On December 04 2011 11:29 SCST wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 11:18 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 04 2011 11:03 SCST wrote:
Part of what makes Huk cuter in my mind is his personality. He just a warm hearted and good person overall. I still think he might be bi or gay as well; that's just speculation though.


He's actually kind of a brat. Remember that blog that was written about him after he won an MLG?

Yes he is a brat, but that doesn't make him not a good person. I'm also a brat sometimes . . . comes from pent up energy and playfulness.


Fair enough. He definitely is friendly and fun...I've gone a little back and forth on him but I usually like Huk...sometimes more than I probably should haha.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#3274
On December 04 2011 10:22 Troxle wrote:
That pic makes Hero a winner. Hopefully when I go back to MLG next year I'll get to see one of them, HuK wasn't at MLG Columbus last year, made me a sad panda!


you were at columbus? So was i, we need to meet up next year!
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
December 04 2011 03:32 GMT
#3275
I don't think Huk is gay/bi. He seems fairly comfortable with it and was open about having a gay brother, so I don't see why he would feel the need to hide it if he was.

That said, for me, Hero has to be one of the most attractive pro-gamers <3
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 04 2011 03:34 GMT
#3276
On December 04 2011 12:17 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 10:22 Troxle wrote:
That pic makes Hero a winner. Hopefully when I go back to MLG next year I'll get to see one of them, HuK wasn't at MLG Columbus last year, made me a sad panda!


you were at columbus? So was i, we need to meet up next year!


Yup! I'll totally be there next year. It was so amazing, got to talk to MC and chill with ROOT during the finals (mostly KiWi and SLush)! I wanted to make Providence but I forgot to ask off from work. Gonna try to catch most of the East Coast venues next year, might even think about competing if I get my act together and practice a lot more....
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Pixilated
Profile Joined February 2011
United States82 Posts
December 04 2011 04:48 GMT
#3277
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
December 04 2011 04:58 GMT
#3278
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 05:25:13
December 04 2011 05:05 GMT
#3279
On December 04 2011 13:58 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;



+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain is INCREDIBLY cute omg. Nobody talks about him though .



+ Show Spoiler +
And his nickname is the spoon Terran? Am I the only one who thinks that's absolutely adorable?
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 04 2011 05:12 GMT
#3280
On December 04 2011 13:48 Pixilated wrote:
Is anyone watching the NASL semi-finals? :D

+ Show Spoiler +
I think I'm starting to get a crush on Thorzain. He's really cute in kind of a nerdy way, and omg he's playing so well against Puma. o__o;


+ Show Spoiler +
EG beat Mouz! Please! ♥♥♥ DO IT FOR HUK, PUMA!
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3698
Bisu 1906
Soulkey 1161
EffOrt 723
Mini 533
Larva 344
Horang2 239
ZerO 238
actioN 160
Dewaltoss 153
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 153
hero 89
Sharp 78
Mind 75
Shinee 56
Sea.KH 52
sorry 49
Snow 40
Hyun 39
Barracks 36
Bale 29
Trap 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3866
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps720
Fnx 655
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1462
Grubby1207
hiko831
FrodaN579
XBOCT238
Livibee215
TKL 125
C9.Mang0110
QueenE92
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
RotterdaM18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV685
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie106
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 52m
Patches Events
22h 52m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.