• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:45
CEST 03:45
KST 10:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7279 users

Computer Build Resource Thread - Page 562

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 560 561 562 563 564 1626 Next
When using this resource, please read FragKrag's opening post. The Tech Support forum regulars have helped create countless of desktop systems without any compensation. The least you can do is provide all of the information required for them to help you properly.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:49:08
September 13 2011 21:48 GMT
#11221
On September 14 2011 06:39 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:37 JingleHell wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:35 skyR wrote:
Lol XFX won't cover flashing and I'm pretty sure flashing is disabled on the hardware level for all XFX cards.


I just knew they do a fairly solid warranty, never looked into it since I've never used their stuff.

But yeah, they stopped making the reference cards specifically to make it harder to flash the puppies, I don't see why anyone would make it easy, safe, or guaranteed...


Flashing devices like that is where you start to get into the dark arts of computer technology anyway.
Like fitting an x16 card into a 1x mini slot.

Anyway, whats with all the fan noise talk? For desktops? Isn't that a little bit prissy? I mean my computer sounds like an aircraft but I can't hear it unless I take my headphones off.

On top of that, its not like I find the noise of fans objectionable.


many dont use headphones all the time. or like me often there are other people in the room be it my gf watching tv on the bed or buddies when playing fifa or whatever.

and believe me, my dusty stock cooler for my phenom 955 is CRAZY loud. and its even undervolted quite a bit.

yeah its possible to deal with it but the main reason why i plan to get a new case and cooler soon is how stupidly loud my pc is.


also imho bios flashing isnt really that hard. there are good guides out there and in the end you dont have to do much. but ofc the risk of having a dead card is always there unless you have some dual bios.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 13 2011 21:51 GMT
#11222
Yeah, some cases, particularly with bad fans, make a lot more noise than any high performance rig.

My wife's clunker C2D/GTS 450 is louder at idle than my rig with all the fans cranked, just because of the shitty apevia fans.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:52:50
September 13 2011 21:52 GMT
#11223
On September 14 2011 06:48 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:47 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:44 JingleHell wrote:
Some people hate noise. Check silentpcreview.com and see how crazy they get.

Besides, you haven't seen loud until you've seen SLI in an Antec 900 in Texas during the Summer.


I mine bitcoins.

-.- Your move


Cookie? I benchmark for fun. You may have more consistent noise, but I can hit the volume.


Oh, maybe then. I use up to 4 GPU's with all the fans clocked to 80 percent since they are all overclocked and some overvolted. Of course i can also quadruple the noise with that last 20 percent I guess.

Friend of mine has 96 GPU's running but thats in an office space. I bet that sounds pretty awesome. You can't live in that room of course because, well the heat will cause brain damage should you ever fall asleep.
twitch.tv/medrea
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:54:39
September 13 2011 21:52 GMT
#11224
It really is that big of an overkill? I could Crossfire 6870s and save some money but I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle everything.

Oh also, I know everything about loud PCs. I'm pretty sure my Celeron from 2002 is able to break 100 dB whenever you say, insert a cd-rom.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 13 2011 21:54 GMT
#11225
But yeah, noise doesn't bug me, because my high frequency hearing is shot anyways. But it can be an issue to some people. In particular, if they've had a really bad noise experience, they tend to shy way in the other direction.

And of course, there's audiophiles, or people doing reasonably difficult work on their machine that need to focus.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:58:56
September 13 2011 21:54 GMT
#11226
On September 14 2011 06:52 Shikyo wrote:
It really is that big of an overkill? I could Crossfire 6870s and save some money but I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle everything.


Handle everything at the highest settings that your human body can fully recognize? Sure, no doubt.

Handle EVERYTHING!?!?! Including way over the top anti aliasing and whatnot? Maybe.

I think one single 6950 is enough to handle all games at a really respectable level just fine. And will for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: Heck I have a 5830 that runs pretty much any game I throw at it really well..... while I mine from it at the same time. It's just video games we are talking about, and those are bottled up at the console level for the most part.

Now Space Engine? That simulator/game hurts.
twitch.tv/medrea
Dannnnn_The_Man
Profile Joined April 2011
United States166 Posts
September 13 2011 22:07 GMT
#11227
On September 14 2011 06:48 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:47 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:44 JingleHell wrote:
Some people hate noise. Check silentpcreview.com and see how crazy they get.

Besides, you haven't seen loud until you've seen SLI in an Antec 900 in Texas during the Summer.


I mine bitcoins.

-.- Your move


Cookie? I benchmark for fun. You may have more consistent noise, but I can hit the volume.

Should hear the old 80mm chipset fan I ripped off a dead mobo and slapped over my RAM because I could... Besides, I'm in a Lanboy Air now, with extra fans.


You should post pics of your pc =O
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 22:09 GMT
#11228
Liquid Cooled RAM.

Totally necessary.
twitch.tv/medrea
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 22:10:43
September 13 2011 22:09 GMT
#11229
On September 14 2011 07:07 Dannnnn_The_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:48 JingleHell wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:47 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:44 JingleHell wrote:
Some people hate noise. Check silentpcreview.com and see how crazy they get.

Besides, you haven't seen loud until you've seen SLI in an Antec 900 in Texas during the Summer.


I mine bitcoins.

-.- Your move


Cookie? I benchmark for fun. You may have more consistent noise, but I can hit the volume.

Should hear the old 80mm chipset fan I ripped off a dead mobo and slapped over my RAM because I could... Besides, I'm in a Lanboy Air now, with extra fans.


You should post pics of your pc =O


You should read my profile.

http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=27646

Or you can follow that to my modsrigs page. Either way.

On September 14 2011 07:09 Medrea wrote:
Liquid Cooled RAM.

Totally necessary.


I already listed the best use. Just like incontrol demonstrated the best use for those stupid spikey heat spreaders. Liquid cooled ram is perfect for a beer bong.
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 22:12:54
September 13 2011 22:11 GMT
#11230
On September 14 2011 06:54 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:52 Shikyo wrote:
It really is that big of an overkill? I could Crossfire 6870s and save some money but I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle everything.


Handle everything at the highest settings that your human body can fully recognize? Sure, no doubt.

Handle EVERYTHING!?!?! Including way over the top anti aliasing and whatnot? Maybe.

I think one single 6950 is enough to handle all games at a really respectable level just fine. And will for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: Heck I have a 5830 that runs pretty much any game I throw at it really well..... while I mine from it at the same time. It's just video games we are talking about, and those are bottled up at the console level for the most part.

Now Space Engine? That simulator/game hurts.

Did you miss that he was planning on getting 2560x1440/1600 resolution monitor. There is no overkill for that. Actually 6950 cannot even run bfbc2 highest settings really good.

e. and I have 2560x1600 so I have experience on that .
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 22:13 GMT
#11231
On September 14 2011 07:11 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:54 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:52 Shikyo wrote:
It really is that big of an overkill? I could Crossfire 6870s and save some money but I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle everything.


Handle everything at the highest settings that your human body can fully recognize? Sure, no doubt.

Handle EVERYTHING!?!?! Including way over the top anti aliasing and whatnot? Maybe.

I think one single 6950 is enough to handle all games at a really respectable level just fine. And will for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: Heck I have a 5830 that runs pretty much any game I throw at it really well..... while I mine from it at the same time. It's just video games we are talking about, and those are bottled up at the console level for the most part.

Now Space Engine? That simulator/game hurts.

Did you miss that he was planning on getting 2560x1440/1600 resolution monitor. There is no overkill for that. Actually 6950 cannot even run bfbc2 highest settings really good.

e. and I have 2560x1600 so I have experience on that .


Its the "highest settings" the part I take issue with really.
twitch.tv/medrea
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 22:24:02
September 13 2011 22:21 GMT
#11232
On September 14 2011 07:13 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 07:11 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:54 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:52 Shikyo wrote:
It really is that big of an overkill? I could Crossfire 6870s and save some money but I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle everything.


Handle everything at the highest settings that your human body can fully recognize? Sure, no doubt.

Handle EVERYTHING!?!?! Including way over the top anti aliasing and whatnot? Maybe.

I think one single 6950 is enough to handle all games at a really respectable level just fine. And will for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: Heck I have a 5830 that runs pretty much any game I throw at it really well..... while I mine from it at the same time. It's just video games we are talking about, and those are bottled up at the console level for the most part.

Now Space Engine? That simulator/game hurts.

Did you miss that he was planning on getting 2560x1440/1600 resolution monitor. There is no overkill for that. Actually 6950 cannot even run bfbc2 highest settings really good.

e. and I have 2560x1600 so I have experience on that .


Its the "highest settings" the part I take issue with really.

I mean High with low AA/AF. Atm Im gaming with overclocked GTX480 and framerate drops under 60 in big battles and some parts in multiplayer. When I had GTX480 SLI before, it was constantly over 60fps.


e. oh yeah some people can play under 60 easy but when you are building new sick gaming rig, its not what you want to do
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 22:55 GMT
#11233
On September 14 2011 07:21 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 07:13 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 07:11 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:54 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:52 Shikyo wrote:
It really is that big of an overkill? I could Crossfire 6870s and save some money but I'm not sure if they'll be able to handle everything.


Handle everything at the highest settings that your human body can fully recognize? Sure, no doubt.

Handle EVERYTHING!?!?! Including way over the top anti aliasing and whatnot? Maybe.

I think one single 6950 is enough to handle all games at a really respectable level just fine. And will for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: Heck I have a 5830 that runs pretty much any game I throw at it really well..... while I mine from it at the same time. It's just video games we are talking about, and those are bottled up at the console level for the most part.

Now Space Engine? That simulator/game hurts.

Did you miss that he was planning on getting 2560x1440/1600 resolution monitor. There is no overkill for that. Actually 6950 cannot even run bfbc2 highest settings really good.

e. and I have 2560x1600 so I have experience on that .


Its the "highest settings" the part I take issue with really.

I mean High with low AA/AF. Atm Im gaming with overclocked GTX480 and framerate drops under 60 in big battles and some parts in multiplayer. When I had GTX480 SLI before, it was constantly over 60fps.


e. oh yeah some people can play under 60 easy but when you are building new sick gaming rig, its not what you want to do


Mmmmm, yeah I suppose. I guess my viewpoint is tainted because I mostly play e-sports candidates with the sometimes graphic hog.

So games like WoW, SC2, Diablo 3, or for other people HoN, LoL, dota, other older games and so forth. Or also:

+ Show Spoiler +
Sick independant games like touhou, hellsinker, any one of a million other sick games (independant gaming is REALLY starting to shine.


These games overpowered rigs are so pointless sometimes.
twitch.tv/medrea
Gattaca.usa
Profile Joined October 2010
131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 22:57:41
September 13 2011 22:56 GMT
#11234
I recently purchased a new build with a MSI P67A-C43 and I don't like it. The BIOS really suck for overclocking and it doesn't give the VCore that I set. It's really frustrating and I've read around the internet that people have issue with it too.

If i decide to replace my motherboard with something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157230

Will I need to like clean the thermal past on my processor or just reapply more?

I can push Vcore to 1.35V and it won't even run a stable 4.5GHz OC. Is it the CPU or the MOBO? the temps are fine like 60C.

any thoughts or suggestions on switching motherboards? (like if I want to get a really good OC (4.8GHz), what MOBO should I get?)

Also does anyone want to buy a slightly used (2 weeks) MSI P67A-C43 Motherboard for like $50 + shipping? (I can't return it to Newegg, I sent the rebate in already.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 23:01:48
September 13 2011 23:00 GMT
#11235
On September 14 2011 07:56 Gattaca.usa wrote:
I recently purchased a new build with a MSI P67A-C43 and I don't like it. The BIOS really suck for overclocking and it doesn't give the VCore that I set. It's really frustrating and I've read around the internet that people have issue with it too.

If i decide to replace my motherboard with something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157230

Will I need to like clean the thermal past on my processor or just reapply more?

I can push Vcore to 1.35V and it won't even run a stable 4.5GHz OC. Is it the CPU or the MOBO? the temps are fine like 60C.

any thoughts or suggestions on switching motherboards? (like if I want to get a really good OC (4.8GHz), what MOBO should I get?)

Also does anyone want to buy a slightly used (2 weeks) MSI P67A-C43 Motherboard for like $50 + shipping? (I can't return it to Newegg, I sent the rebate in already.


Overclocking is luck based a lot of the time. You just might have a CPU that is on the low end. Unless the product codes are cracked, there is NO WAY of knowing for sure how far you will be able to take the chip.

That being said, I am surprised an MSI board, of all boards, is unsatisfactory.
twitch.tv/medrea
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 23:03:02
September 13 2011 23:02 GMT
#11236
Yes you need to clean the thermal paste off any time you remove the heatsink. Coffee filter and rubbing alcohol. Easy.

As for stability, it can be either, or it can be your settings for other stuff. Mobo only has moderate amounts to do with OC potential, but for a high OC, you should generally be looking at enthusiast stuff that costs a pile.

And yeah, like Medrea says, luck of the draw.
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 23:05:13
September 13 2011 23:03 GMT
#11237
MSI P67A-C43 seems to be bad for overclocking, it doesnt seem to have LLC or other core voltage stabilisation functions. Just crank more voltage maybe?

Also, use cpu-z to monitor how much your voltage differs from set number under load.
Gattaca.usa
Profile Joined October 2010
131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 23:30:48
September 13 2011 23:15 GMT
#11238
yeah i use cpu z/real temp/prime 95.

yeah it has like no options in BIOS to OC... just changing the Vcore and even that doesn't really do what you want.

but still not being able to get 4.5GHz @1.35V is pretty ridiculous. The temps are fine, what is the problem? it blue screens with an error ending in 101 which means more voltage right? but I can't give it more voltage, it is capped.


I'm thinking of this MOBO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157229

any thoughts? any better MOBO for around the same price?
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
September 13 2011 23:43 GMT
#11239
On September 14 2011 08:00 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 07:56 Gattaca.usa wrote:
I recently purchased a new build with a MSI P67A-C43 and I don't like it. The BIOS really suck for overclocking and it doesn't give the VCore that I set. It's really frustrating and I've read around the internet that people have issue with it too.

If i decide to replace my motherboard with something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157230

Will I need to like clean the thermal past on my processor or just reapply more?

I can push Vcore to 1.35V and it won't even run a stable 4.5GHz OC. Is it the CPU or the MOBO? the temps are fine like 60C.

any thoughts or suggestions on switching motherboards? (like if I want to get a really good OC (4.8GHz), what MOBO should I get?)

Also does anyone want to buy a slightly used (2 weeks) MSI P67A-C43 Motherboard for like $50 + shipping? (I can't return it to Newegg, I sent the rebate in already.


Overclocking is luck based a lot of the time. You just might have a CPU that is on the low end. Unless the product codes are cracked, there is NO WAY of knowing for sure how far you will be able to take the chip.

That being said, I am surprised an MSI board, of all boards, is unsatisfactory.


Sadly MSI boards are not known for their reliability and quality.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 14 2011 00:01 GMT
#11240
On September 14 2011 08:43 FragKrag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 08:00 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 07:56 Gattaca.usa wrote:
I recently purchased a new build with a MSI P67A-C43 and I don't like it. The BIOS really suck for overclocking and it doesn't give the VCore that I set. It's really frustrating and I've read around the internet that people have issue with it too.

If i decide to replace my motherboard with something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157230

Will I need to like clean the thermal past on my processor or just reapply more?

I can push Vcore to 1.35V and it won't even run a stable 4.5GHz OC. Is it the CPU or the MOBO? the temps are fine like 60C.

any thoughts or suggestions on switching motherboards? (like if I want to get a really good OC (4.8GHz), what MOBO should I get?)

Also does anyone want to buy a slightly used (2 weeks) MSI P67A-C43 Motherboard for like $50 + shipping? (I can't return it to Newegg, I sent the rebate in already.


Overclocking is luck based a lot of the time. You just might have a CPU that is on the low end. Unless the product codes are cracked, there is NO WAY of knowing for sure how far you will be able to take the chip.

That being said, I am surprised an MSI board, of all boards, is unsatisfactory.


Sadly MSI boards are not known for their reliability and quality.


They're known for really impressive advertising though. Mil-Spec hardware, man, how can you go wrong?
Prev 1 560 561 562 563 564 1626 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings81
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 142
RuFF_SC2 125
ProTech102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15390
Rain 2232
Artosis 589
NaDa 19
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Counter-Strike
taco 349
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox759
Mew2King153
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
Other Games
summit1g8594
Day[9].tv671
JimRising 586
PiGStarcraft302
C9.Mang0275
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 139
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv671
• Scarra596
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 15m
OSC
20h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.