• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8326 users

Computer Build Resource Thread - Page 561

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 559 560 561 562 563 1626 Next
When using this resource, please read FragKrag's opening post. The Tech Support forum regulars have helped create countless of desktop systems without any compensation. The least you can do is provide all of the information required for them to help you properly.
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:19:11
September 13 2011 21:12 GMT
#11201
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.

Thats 100% safe and they still do open. There are huge thread in other forum. It would be really stupid to NOT TO use cards full potential.

On September 14 2011 06:10 Myrmidon wrote:

power supply change to XFX Core 750W (76,10 €) since 650W is out of stock, though the Golden Green modular version is very good if you want a high-quality modular unit:
http://www1.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?aid=42451&agid=1630



Now obliviously the absolute silence is not the main deal here but that XFX is not the quietest and that SuperFlower is some of the quietest active cooled ones, just something to consider.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:19:13
September 13 2011 21:18 GMT
#11202
On September 14 2011 06:10 gruff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.


I considered buying a 6950 a while ago and I found alot of reasonable new ones that people have unlocked. More than not. What do you count as new?


Knowing how these production cycles work, where generally speaking the production run is the same, the quality of the end-result determines the name it gets and what gets placed on the silicon along with it, I wouldn't trust anything but the oldest 6950's and even then i wouldnt trust it.

Remember that, they dont strive to craft the best quality core, and then intentionally craft weaker ones. They do the best damn job they can, and then market the products based on there, eh, defects? Defects is a bad word. Imperfections are maybe better.

In this case, unless I am mistaken, 6950's are failed 6970's that didnt make the grade, and got marketed accordingly. Flashing a 6950 to a 6970 doesnt change the fact that while the firmwares are compatible, the core is still a failed 6970. You aren't magically improving the situation. However, since the 6970 baseline must have shifted, I am guessing some older 6950's qualify under the new 6970 specifications.

Can anyone verify? I know this is true for older generations, but every generation is quite specific.
twitch.tv/medrea
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 21:20 GMT
#11203
On September 14 2011 06:08 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:03 Shikyo wrote:
I've checked all the benchmarks of course, and the money/performance value seems to be awesome. All my parts should support Crossfire, right? So there's no extra cost there. I'm just wondering if my case would have good enough airflow. I've read tons of good reviews of it, but usually people who build PCs in this price range suggest much costier cases, hence I'm looking for input here.

Also your "your build is subjective so we wont help you" attitude is downright ridiculous, everyone who buys a PC for gaming instead of work = subjective. Everyone who even buys a video game, all subjective. If you objectively buy a PC it's for work and work only. No one should ever buy gaming consoles either, right? So if they have a problem with their XBox no one can help because the decision to buy them would be subjective?

I really don't understand your problem and your super-high-up-above-the-sky attitude.


Don't know what you're getting all butthurt about, you got on your knees and begged for me to show you me being an asshole.

Don't misquote me either, won't help and can't help much are entirely different. If you don't know enough about the parts to make informed decisions that work out for what you want, enthusiast components are a waste of money. That includes all factors. If you did so much research, you should know whether the case will work.

My problem is you calling me an asshole when I give you the best advice possible regarding the stuff you want to buy, and my attitude has to do with your attitude of needing everything on a silver fucking platter.

Either way, I'm done wasting my time with you. Toodle pip.


Don't let him get to you. Every computer business on the planet is programming people to pay for components that are way way out of what they need.
twitch.tv/medrea
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
September 13 2011 21:22 GMT
#11204
On September 14 2011 06:18 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:10 gruff wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.


I considered buying a 6950 a while ago and I found alot of reasonable new ones that people have unlocked. More than not. What do you count as new?


Knowing how these production cycles work, where generally speaking the production run is the same, the quality of the end-result determines the name it gets and what gets placed on the silicon along with it, I wouldn't trust anything but the oldest 6950's and even then i wouldnt trust it.

Remember that, they dont strive to craft the best quality core, and then intentionally craft weaker ones. They do the best damn job they can, and then market the products based on there, eh, defects? Defects is a bad word. Imperfections are maybe better.

In this case, unless I am mistaken, 6950's are failed 6970's that didnt make the grade, and got marketed accordingly. Flashing a 6950 to a 6970 doesnt change the fact that while the firmwares are compatible, the core is still a failed 6970. You aren't magically improving the situation. However, since the 6970 baseline must have shifted, I am guessing some older 6950's qualify under the new 6970 specifications.

Can anyone verify? I know this is true for older generations, but every generation is quite specific.


Not always. That production is so refined that most of the cores turn out 6970 but hey still have sell some of them as lower ones. I have seen that 90-95% of the cards turn out perfectly as 6970 and with rest you might need to raise voltage a bit.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 21:22 GMT
#11205
On September 14 2011 06:12 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.

It would be really stupid to NOT TO use cards full potential.


As skyr said if you fail the flash you might have a complete paper weight on your hands, tought to say. You would have to know the peice of hardware you hold in your hands VERY well to make to the call for sure. It's not like installing drivers or some shit like that. This is very very different.
twitch.tv/medrea
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:28:18
September 13 2011 21:25 GMT
#11206
On September 14 2011 06:22 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:18 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:10 gruff wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.


I considered buying a 6950 a while ago and I found alot of reasonable new ones that people have unlocked. More than not. What do you count as new?


Knowing how these production cycles work, where generally speaking the production run is the same, the quality of the end-result determines the name it gets and what gets placed on the silicon along with it, I wouldn't trust anything but the oldest 6950's and even then i wouldnt trust it.

Remember that, they dont strive to craft the best quality core, and then intentionally craft weaker ones. They do the best damn job they can, and then market the products based on there, eh, defects? Defects is a bad word. Imperfections are maybe better.

In this case, unless I am mistaken, 6950's are failed 6970's that didnt make the grade, and got marketed accordingly. Flashing a 6950 to a 6970 doesnt change the fact that while the firmwares are compatible, the core is still a failed 6970. You aren't magically improving the situation. However, since the 6970 baseline must have shifted, I am guessing some older 6950's qualify under the new 6970 specifications.

Can anyone verify? I know this is true for older generations, but every generation is quite specific.


Not always. That production is so refined that most of the cores turn out 6970 but hey still have sell some of them as lower ones. I have seen that 90-95% of the cards turn out perfectly as 6970 and with rest you might need to raise voltage a bit.


I think that is the defective to live ratio you are talking about, but I am not certain. AFAIK production cycles are built to never stop and they never stop the run until the quota is met or the parts they use is run into the ground.

As you might expect the quality of the run is very high at the start, goes down very quickly, and then tapers off at mid quality. Start of the run is where you get your unlockable CPU's and whatnot.

They started doing this when they found out that imperfect merchandise is marketable. Otherwise I used to hear amazing stories like when the product codes for Pentium 3's were leaked, and people were obtaining royal processors and overclocking them to 3 GHz, insane for that chip.
twitch.tv/medrea
Dannnnn_The_Man
Profile Joined April 2011
United States166 Posts
September 13 2011 21:28 GMT
#11207
Should a GTX 560 Ti be able to play every game for the most part on the best settings?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:33:07
September 13 2011 21:29 GMT
#11208
On September 14 2011 06:28 Dannnnn_The_Man wrote:
Should a GTX 560 Ti be able to play every game for the most part on the best settings?


Depends on resolution and whether you count AA/AF being maxed as part of "best settings".

1080p, with reasonable but not maxed AA/AF, yeah. Go above that on either of those, and maybe depending on OC.

Try to max AA/AF, and not likely. A solid number, but not almost everything.

From there, the smaller the resolution, the more you can max. Most people don't need a ton of AA/AF anyway. AF maybe a little more than AA, but it's usually pretty hard to tell the difference, and AA is only noticeable with low pixel density.
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
September 13 2011 21:31 GMT
#11209
On September 14 2011 06:22 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:12 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.

It would be really stupid to NOT TO use cards full potential.


As skyr said if you fail the flash you might have a complete paper weight on your hands, tought to say. You would have to know the peice of hardware you hold in your hands VERY well to make to the call for sure. It's not like installing drivers or some shit like that. This is very very different.

Oh I thought those cards still had that dual bios switch, my bad... Its still very low risk though.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
September 13 2011 21:31 GMT
#11210
On September 14 2011 06:12 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:10 Myrmidon wrote:

power supply change to XFX Core 750W (76,10 €) since 650W is out of stock, though the Golden Green modular version is very good if you want a high-quality modular unit:
http://www1.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?aid=42451&agid=1630



Now obliviously the absolute silence is not the main deal here but that XFX is not the quietest and that SuperFlower is some of the quietest active cooled ones, just something to consider.


Well clearly it's not the goal with the graphics card config and case he picked out, but I'm wondering if you have any info to back up the noise levels on SuperFlower units compared to others, particularly Golden Green units.

Here's a representative sampling of high-end 750W units with noise measurements (XFX Pro, Corsair TX V2, Corsair AX, NZXT Hale90):
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/xfx-pro-series-750w-power-supply-review/5/
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/corsair-tx-750w-v2-power-supply-review/4/
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/corsair-ax750-power-supply-review/4/
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/nzxt-hale90-750w-power-supply-review/5/

All I can say is that the XFX Core sure does a lot better than the Corsair TX V2. I guess Corsair tells Seasonic to use the noisy high-speed Yate Loons, while XFX tells them to just use the usual ADDA fans? Does NZXT use the same fan and fan controller as the Super Flower branded Golden Green? I'm not sure.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 21:33 GMT
#11211
On September 14 2011 06:31 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:22 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:12 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.

It would be really stupid to NOT TO use cards full potential.


As skyr said if you fail the flash you might have a complete paper weight on your hands, tought to say. You would have to know the peice of hardware you hold in your hands VERY well to make to the call for sure. It's not like installing drivers or some shit like that. This is very very different.

Oh I thought those cards still had that dual bios switch, my bad... Its still very low risk though.


Maybe EVGA will warrantee it? Not sure.
twitch.tv/medrea
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 13 2011 21:34 GMT
#11212
On September 14 2011 06:33 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:31 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:22 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:12 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.

It would be really stupid to NOT TO use cards full potential.


As skyr said if you fail the flash you might have a complete paper weight on your hands, tought to say. You would have to know the peice of hardware you hold in your hands VERY well to make to the call for sure. It's not like installing drivers or some shit like that. This is very very different.

Oh I thought those cards still had that dual bios switch, my bad... Its still very low risk though.


Maybe EVGA will warrantee it? Not sure.


If there's no physical damage, it's covered, theoretically. Of course, EVGA doesn't make AMD cards, so it's kind of moot? Check XFX instead.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
September 13 2011 21:35 GMT
#11213
Lol XFX won't cover flashing and I'm pretty sure flashing is disabled on the hardware level for all XFX cards.
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:36:36
September 13 2011 21:35 GMT
#11214
On September 14 2011 06:31 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:12 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:10 Myrmidon wrote:

power supply change to XFX Core 750W (76,10 €) since 650W is out of stock, though the Golden Green modular version is very good if you want a high-quality modular unit:
http://www1.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?aid=42451&agid=1630



Now obliviously the absolute silence is not the main deal here but that XFX is not the quietest and that SuperFlower is some of the quietest active cooled ones, just something to consider.


Well clearly it's not the goal with the graphics card config and case he picked out, but I'm wondering if you have any info to back up the noise levels on SuperFlower units compared to others, particularly Golden Green units.

Here's a representative sampling of high-end 750W units with noise measurements (XFX Pro, Corsair TX V2, Corsair AX, NZXT Hale90):
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/xfx-pro-series-750w-power-supply-review/5/
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/corsair-tx-750w-v2-power-supply-review/4/
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/corsair-ax750-power-supply-review/4/
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/nzxt-hale90-750w-power-supply-review/5/

All I can say is that the XFX Core sure does a lot better than the Corsair TX V2. I guess Corsair tells Seasonic to use the noisy high-speed Yate Loons, while XFX tells them to just use the usual ADDA fans? Does NZXT use the same fan and fan controller as the Super Flower branded Golden Green? I'm not sure.


I dont have any facts regarding to that other that what I have been reading from finnish forum I mainly use where those XFX units are really popular. A lot of people have bought them and said they can clearly hear the fan spinning. What comes to those with golden green units, no one so far have even heard of the fan noise (its not silent but its something like 900rpm to 1300max)
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 21:37 GMT
#11215
On September 14 2011 06:34 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:33 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:31 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:22 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:12 FinBenton wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:07 Medrea wrote:
On September 14 2011 06:04 FinBenton wrote:
Also remember to unlock/overclock those 6950's to 6970.


Newer ones don't allow that, you will have to find a legacy 6950.

I would not suggest doing that either.

It would be really stupid to NOT TO use cards full potential.


As skyr said if you fail the flash you might have a complete paper weight on your hands, tought to say. You would have to know the peice of hardware you hold in your hands VERY well to make to the call for sure. It's not like installing drivers or some shit like that. This is very very different.

Oh I thought those cards still had that dual bios switch, my bad... Its still very low risk though.


Maybe EVGA will warrantee it? Not sure.


If there's no physical damage, it's covered, theoretically. Of course, EVGA doesn't make AMD cards, so it's kind of moot? Check XFX instead.


Oh shit your right. Anyway I dont think XFX will.
twitch.tv/medrea
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 13 2011 21:37 GMT
#11216
On September 14 2011 06:35 skyR wrote:
Lol XFX won't cover flashing and I'm pretty sure flashing is disabled on the hardware level for all XFX cards.


I just knew they do a fairly solid warranty, never looked into it since I've never used their stuff.

But yeah, they stopped making the reference cards specifically to make it harder to flash the puppies, I don't see why anyone would make it easy, safe, or guaranteed...
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 21:39 GMT
#11217
On September 14 2011 06:37 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:35 skyR wrote:
Lol XFX won't cover flashing and I'm pretty sure flashing is disabled on the hardware level for all XFX cards.


I just knew they do a fairly solid warranty, never looked into it since I've never used their stuff.

But yeah, they stopped making the reference cards specifically to make it harder to flash the puppies, I don't see why anyone would make it easy, safe, or guaranteed...


Flashing devices like that is where you start to get into the dark arts of computer technology anyway.
Like fitting an x16 card into a 1x mini slot.

Anyway, whats with all the fan noise talk? For desktops? Isn't that a little bit prissy? I mean my computer sounds like an aircraft but I can't hear it unless I take my headphones off.

On top of that, its not like I find the noise of fans objectionable.
twitch.tv/medrea
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:47:34
September 13 2011 21:44 GMT
#11218
Some people hate noise. Check silentpcreview.com and see how crazy they get.

Besides, you haven't seen loud until you've seen SLI in an Antec 900 in Texas during the Summer.

Oh, in other news, Kingston HyperX is now making water cooled RAM.

http://www.kingston.com/hyperx/products/H2O.asp

Just for new levels of WTF are you thinking factor... Can't wait to see the ads with Idra and Incontrol beer-bonging through it...
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
September 13 2011 21:47 GMT
#11219
On September 14 2011 06:44 JingleHell wrote:
Some people hate noise. Check silentpcreview.com and see how crazy they get.

Besides, you haven't seen loud until you've seen SLI in an Antec 900 in Texas during the Summer.


I mine bitcoins.

-.- Your move
twitch.tv/medrea
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 21:49:29
September 13 2011 21:48 GMT
#11220
On September 14 2011 06:47 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 06:44 JingleHell wrote:
Some people hate noise. Check silentpcreview.com and see how crazy they get.

Besides, you haven't seen loud until you've seen SLI in an Antec 900 in Texas during the Summer.


I mine bitcoins.

-.- Your move


Cookie? I benchmark for fun. You may have more consistent noise, but I can hit the volume.

Should hear the old 80mm chipset fan I ripped off a dead mobo and slapped over my RAM because I could... Besides, I'm in a Lanboy Air now, with extra fans.
Prev 1 559 560 561 562 563 1626 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2038
Shuttle 988
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 28
Noble 24
Yoon 20
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor738
Other Games
summit1g8560
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King154
RuFF_SC272
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo967
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 29m
OSC
16h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.