• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:59
CEST 22:59
KST 05:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6829 users

Next Balance Patch the 28th February. - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
827 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 40 41 42 Next All
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
February 25 2014 20:16 GMT
#61
On February 26 2014 05:14 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:11 playa wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:08 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:07 playa wrote:
Personally, I would have traded the removal of blink... to keep the current vision on mothership core. Observers are worthless. It's going to be much harder to have good engagements now.

Observers are worthless? Wut?


Most useless unit in the game besides the BC. You have to be so freaking bad to not be able to spot an observer. And once you do spot it, what unit dies faster in the game than an observer? Nothing is even close. Relying on observers to help you in battles is about as great of an idea as pulling your probes to help out. They still offer horrendous vision when dealing with swarm hosts. I would take a 25/75 changeling for toss over that joke.

Um...ok. Everyone is entitled to their really really wrong opinions, I guess.

Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:08 aZealot wrote:
14 - 9 seems a bit much. I was anticipating 14 - 11 consistent with air units. But, I think, this really is to finally put a strong nerf on Blink all-ins. I find this regrettable - at least because I dislike that kind of inconsistency in the game.


I think it's ok to have less than other air units considering how early in the game this particular flying unit comes out, on top of all its other utility.


Enlighten me to when an observer is useful outside of early game p vs z, when in the attack path. On a map with dead space where you couldn't make a pylon? I mean, jesus christ. You still have to make a cannon at your natural against dts when you have an observer because if anyone comes and breathes on your observer, it's history. It's beyond ridiculous how bad it is for its gas cost. It's HORRIBLE.
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 20:17:56
February 25 2014 20:16 GMT
#62
On February 26 2014 05:11 playa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:08 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:07 playa wrote:
Personally, I would have traded the removal of blink... to keep the current vision on mothership core. Observers are worthless. It's going to be much harder to have good engagements now.

Observers are worthless? Wut?


Most useless unit in the game besides the BC. You have to be so freaking bad to not be able to spot an observer. And once you do spot it, what unit dies faster in the game than an observer? Nothing is even close. Relying on observers to help you in battles is about as great of an idea as pulling your probes to help out. They still offer horrendous vision when dealing with swarm hosts. I would take a 25/75 changeling for toss over that joke.

using the follow command on armies isn't the only purpose observers serve... they're critical for defending drops in pvt, helpful against mutas in pvz, and always quite valuable for general scouting and map awareness. yeah i guess good players will usually see them and snipe them with marines (not sure about calling people "bad" based on their eyesight...), but you can micro observers like any other scouting unit if you multitask well. seems like a perfectly fine and sensible unit to me. if anything, i think it might be cute if they had a medivac boost style ability, or if the speed upgrade came built in, but they're a pretty fine unit. honestly haven't heard anyone complain about observers before

i've seen professional players go up to 5-10 observers in a game, do you really know something they don't?
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
February 25 2014 20:17 GMT
#63
Both Widow Mine and Hydralisk buff seem to come out of the blue similar to the roach burrow upgrade and banshee cloak upgrade change. They are the kind of changes I would like to see more frequently to encourage different playstyles, however, neither of them address the issues people have been complaining about.

I would have propably gone from 14 to 10 with the MSC vision range to go along with phoenix, void ray and oracle.
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
February 25 2014 20:17 GMT
#64
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.

Yeah, they are definitely big changes (hydra a bit less so, imo). People who actually know what they are talking about realize this, I think
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
February 25 2014 20:20 GMT
#65
On February 26 2014 05:16 playa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:14 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:11 playa wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:08 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:07 playa wrote:
Personally, I would have traded the removal of blink... to keep the current vision on mothership core. Observers are worthless. It's going to be much harder to have good engagements now.

Observers are worthless? Wut?


Most useless unit in the game besides the BC. You have to be so freaking bad to not be able to spot an observer. And once you do spot it, what unit dies faster in the game than an observer? Nothing is even close. Relying on observers to help you in battles is about as great of an idea as pulling your probes to help out. They still offer horrendous vision when dealing with swarm hosts. I would take a 25/75 changeling for toss over that joke.

Um...ok. Everyone is entitled to their really really wrong opinions, I guess.

On February 26 2014 05:08 aZealot wrote:
14 - 9 seems a bit much. I was anticipating 14 - 11 consistent with air units. But, I think, this really is to finally put a strong nerf on Blink all-ins. I find this regrettable - at least because I dislike that kind of inconsistency in the game.


I think it's ok to have less than other air units considering how early in the game this particular flying unit comes out, on top of all its other utility.


Enlighten me to when an observer is useful outside of early game p vs z, when in the attack path. On a map with dead space where you couldn't make a pylon? I mean, jesus christ. You still have to make a cannon at your natural against dts when you have an observer because if anyone comes and breathes on your observer, it's history. It's beyond ridiculous how bad it is for its gas cost. It's HORRIBLE.

You're pretty clearly not willing to listen to another viewpoint on this so I'm not going to bother. There are plenty of reasons Observers are amazing scouting tools. I think you have been watching different pro matches than I have...
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
February 25 2014 20:21 GMT
#66
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.


If I were you I would check your math again

MSC will have 64% of the vision it had before. It lost 36%.

In the swarm we trust
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 25 2014 20:21 GMT
#67
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.

lol the reason a lot more people are going tanks is because the widowmine was nerfed really hard at the same time.

But yeah these changes are pretty impactful and in a good way I think
Neosteel Enthusiast
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
February 25 2014 20:23 GMT
#68
On February 26 2014 05:21 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.


If I were you I would check your math again

MSC will have 64% of the vision it had before. It lost 36%.


Well, when you calculate the area of the vision circle, it's about 41% of it's previous vision coverage, so he's actually right.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 25 2014 20:23 GMT
#69
On February 26 2014 05:11 playa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:08 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:07 playa wrote:
Personally, I would have traded the removal of blink... to keep the current vision on mothership core. Observers are worthless. It's going to be much harder to have good engagements now.

Observers are worthless? Wut?


Most useless unit in the game besides the BC. You have to be so freaking bad to not be able to spot an observer. And once you do spot it, what unit dies faster in the game than an observer? Nothing is even close. Relying on observers to help you in battles is about as great of an idea as pulling your probes to help out. They still offer horrendous vision when dealing with swarm hosts. I would take a 25/75 changeling for toss over that joke.

What in the actual fuck? A perma cloaked detector is bad? Did I wake up in the twilight zone?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
mccarthyaw
Profile Joined April 2012
50 Posts
February 25 2014 20:23 GMT
#70
On February 26 2014 05:21 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.


If I were you I would check your math again

MSC will have 64% of the vision it had before. It lost 36%.



Since the total vision is in a circle, you need to use the radius squared.
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
February 25 2014 20:24 GMT
#71
On February 26 2014 05:23 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:21 b0ub0u wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.


If I were you I would check your math again

MSC will have 64% of the vision it had before. It lost 36%.


Well, when you calculate the area of the vision circle, it's about 41% of it's previous vision coverage, so he's actually right.


Ho yes the actual area you are correct then! Sorry my bad I was just using the 9 and 14 numbers.
In the swarm we trust
vayuu
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada66 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 20:25:19
February 25 2014 20:25 GMT
#72
On February 26 2014 05:21 b0ub0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.


If I were you I would check your math again

MSC will have 64% of the vision it had before. It lost 36%.



81pi/196pi is ~ 40% of the vision

granted prior you could almost see the the entire screen wherever the msc was, it only looks prominent because we took that the norm when ideally it should have never been.
watchlulu
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany475 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 20:32:40
February 25 2014 20:27 GMT
#73
On February 26 2014 05:23 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:21 b0ub0u wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:16 DinoMight wrote:
I don't think people understand. 14 range to 9 range is a 60% nerf. The mothership core will have 40% of the vision it has now. That's a huge nerf.

Widow mine splash will do 100% more damage. How is this "not significant?"

I legitimately don't understand anyone saying this won't make a difference. They buffed tank attack speed 10% and we can all see the impact.. A LOT more people going Tanks.


If I were you I would check your math again

MSC will have 64% of the vision it had before. It lost 36%.


Well, when you calculate the area of the vision circle, it's about 41% of it's previous vision coverage, so he's actually right.


Yeah, because terrans hiding their army outside their base to an blink all-in from behind is a common thing ^^

Maybe it's 60% less area but really: Protoss only uses the MSC to scout forward, not scout anything behind

EDIT:

ALSO the MSC is really only necessary in PvP i don't feel like ANY Protoss is allowed to complain about ANYTHING which belongs to the MSC I mean wtf, how on earth did you survive in WoL?!
Have a nice day!
RampancyTW
Profile Joined August 2010
United States577 Posts
February 25 2014 20:27 GMT
#74
It's not really a 60% nerf, though-- most of the directional usefulness of the vision was pretty linear. It's rare that the mothership core was used for its full 360* field of vision.
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
February 25 2014 20:30 GMT
#75
On February 26 2014 05:16 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:11 playa wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:08 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:07 playa wrote:
Personally, I would have traded the removal of blink... to keep the current vision on mothership core. Observers are worthless. It's going to be much harder to have good engagements now.

Observers are worthless? Wut?


Most useless unit in the game besides the BC. You have to be so freaking bad to not be able to spot an observer. And once you do spot it, what unit dies faster in the game than an observer? Nothing is even close. Relying on observers to help you in battles is about as great of an idea as pulling your probes to help out. They still offer horrendous vision when dealing with swarm hosts. I would take a 25/75 changeling for toss over that joke.

using the follow command on armies isn't the only purpose observers serve... they're critical for defending drops in pvt, helpful against mutas in pvz, and always quite valuable for general scouting and map awareness. yeah i guess good players will usually see them and snipe them with marines (not sure about calling people "bad" based on their eyesight...), but you can micro observers like any other scouting unit if you multitask well. seems like a perfectly fine and sensible unit to me. if anything, i think it might be cute if they had a medivac boost style ability, or if the speed upgrade came built in, but they're a pretty fine unit. honestly haven't heard anyone complain about observers before

i've seen professional players go up to 5-10 observers in a game, do you really know something they don't?


Who are these players? Rain and his clones? Given that using observers largely relies on your opponent being blind (unless it's over dead space), it is in no way critical to stopping drops, when you could make pylons and have so much more gas and build time of the robo going towards units that actually kill things, and might not make you have to play so defensively in the first place.

People I play against have an overseer with their mutas. So, it only helps out once. Revelation is amazing against mutas. Maybe you can work that into your build, since, as long as you can say it helped, it must be worth it.

I would like to see the mothership cores vision (currently) go to the observer. It's the least they could do for the observer. I would trade the removal of blink for that, any day. I'd love for the observer to not be the worst unit. The stalker is already bad, so I don't care.
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 20:31:38
February 25 2014 20:31 GMT
#76
.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 20:33:19
February 25 2014 20:31 GMT
#77
On February 26 2014 05:11 playa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 05:08 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 26 2014 05:07 playa wrote:
Personally, I would have traded the removal of blink... to keep the current vision on mothership core. Observers are worthless. It's going to be much harder to have good engagements now.

Observers are worthless? Wut?


Most useless unit in the game besides the BC. You have to be so freaking bad to not be able to spot an observer. And once you do spot it, what unit dies faster in the game than an observer? Nothing is even close. Relying on observers to help you in battles is about as great of an idea as pulling your probes to help out. They still offer horrendous vision when dealing with swarm hosts. I would take a 25/75 changeling for toss over that joke.


Good god, worst unit in the game? Trade for blink? What in the...?!

I love Observers. One of the best units in the game.

That said, an upgrade to Observer vision to 14 would be pretty darned cool.
KT best KT ~ 2014
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3552 Posts
February 25 2014 20:31 GMT
#78
It's not really a 60% nerf, though-- most of the directional usefulness of the vision was pretty linear. It's rare that the mothership core was used for its full 360* field of vision.

The vision of the Core is actually so helpful, being able to see Zerg flanks ahead of time, when Forcefield timing is such a crucial factor. Because of the Mothership Core Protoss simply had better vision than the army of Zerg or Terran.
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
B-rye88
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada168 Posts
February 25 2014 20:32 GMT
#79
This is likely impacted by me being so new to the scene, but I really don't get all the hacking on blizzard. This is about as top-notch responsive and reasonable as you can expect another human / group of humans to be.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 25 2014 20:33 GMT
#80
On February 26 2014 05:27 RampancyTW wrote:
It's not really a 60% nerf, though-- most of the directional usefulness of the vision was pretty linear. It's rare that the mothership core was used for its full 360* field of vision.

Vision range, not vision surface area.

Still, let the Protoss whine begin! Our time has come! Let the totally unreasonable theory crafting about a patch we have not played work it's magic!
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever331
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2036
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 1m
Stellar Fest
16h 1m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.