• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Razer sponsors Evil Geniuses - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
380 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
BryanSC
Profile Joined October 2010
United States455 Posts
February 04 2013 23:19 GMT
#221
On February 05 2013 08:10 Munio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Deathadder hard to break? Dude, I had Deathadder for like year, maybe year and a half, then I switched back to my Logitech MX518, because Deathadder started to doubleclick. Now I'm using my 7 years old Logitech and it's not even close to die.

Also, Deathadder is absolutely not scratchproof. Scratch it even accidentaly with your nail and you'll have uncomfortable mouse for rest of it's life.

The only disadvantage of MX518 I see is getting it dirty easily. If your hands sweat a lot, your mouse will be dirty all the time. But it's rageproof. I love it.


Most peripherals marketed towards gamers are subpar in general (headsets, keyboards, mice, etc.) when compared to their competitors who don't spend as much money in marketing as "gaming" companies do like Razer or Steelseries. People either buy Razer or Steelseries much like people would buy Alienware and think it's the highest end pc, or a Steelseries headset and think it gives them the best audio experience ever. Also, +1 on MX 518 I've had this mouse forever it seems like and it still works fine.
The Final Boss
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1839 Posts
February 04 2013 23:25 GMT
#222
I've never been a huge fan of Razer's products other than my Death Adder. That being said, I've had that mouse for a long time now and it's always been good, so maybe I should give them more of a chance. Anyways, nice pick-up for Razer and EG imo
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 23:30:34
February 04 2013 23:30 GMT
#223
I've got all Razer gear right now and I love it. Works fine, no issues. It was all well priced too. But the haters are gonna keep hating I guess. :p
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
February 04 2013 23:31 GMT
#224
On February 05 2013 08:10 Munio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Deathadder hard to break? Dude, I had Deathadder for like year, maybe year and a half, then I switched back to my Logitech MX518, because Deathadder started to doubleclick. Now I'm using my 7 years old Logitech and it's not even close to die.

Also, Deathadder is absolutely not scratchproof. Scratch it even accidentaly with your nail and you'll have uncomfortable mouse for rest of it's life.

The only disadvantage of MX518 I see is getting it dirty easily. If your hands sweat a lot, your mouse will be dirty all the time. But it's rageproof. I love it.

The MX518 is an anomaly tough. Used it for god knows how many years and still works fine as a back up mouse.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
February 04 2013 23:40 GMT
#225
razer gear is good.

now if i could just get a blackwidow ultimate and a deathadder signed by jaedong...
Skol
Shawters
Profile Joined October 2012
France26 Posts
February 04 2013 23:44 GMT
#226
One more.
Eskiya23
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands105 Posts
February 04 2013 23:55 GMT
#227


EG just got told in a quite corporate fashion. GGYO
Wisdom. Judgement. Execution. Stream: twitch.tv/eskiyasc2 Twitter: @EskiyaSC
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
February 05 2013 00:01 GMT
#228
On February 05 2013 06:43 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 06:43 TheSwamp wrote:
It's awesome when two companies I am boycotting join forces!


What out guys, we got a badass over here.


I wish I could frame this.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
February 05 2013 00:02 GMT
#229
On February 05 2013 01:17 SoOJuuu wrote:
well im happy i never bought that sensei mouse

Even though Razers gear isnt tip top always
I enjoy that they support the community so much.

hah, jokes on you, best mouse i've ever had.
.Wraath
Profile Joined May 2012
United States262 Posts
February 05 2013 00:20 GMT
#230
Well it fits their color scheme with Monster.
TheRubicon
Profile Joined February 2013
United States1342 Posts
February 05 2013 00:38 GMT
#231
On February 05 2013 08:31 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 08:10 Munio wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Deathadder hard to break? Dude, I had Deathadder for like year, maybe year and a half, then I switched back to my Logitech MX518, because Deathadder started to doubleclick. Now I'm using my 7 years old Logitech and it's not even close to die.

Also, Deathadder is absolutely not scratchproof. Scratch it even accidentaly with your nail and you'll have uncomfortable mouse for rest of it's life.

The only disadvantage of MX518 I see is getting it dirty easily. If your hands sweat a lot, your mouse will be dirty all the time. But it's rageproof. I love it.

The MX518 is an anomaly tough. Used it for god knows how many years and still works fine as a back up mouse.

Feedback that im not the only one getting multiclicks out of my left click. First gaming mouse ive used (twice bought) with same problem and is pretty beast, until multiclicks start happening. After reading through here, ill definately try elsewhere for mice, no hate towards razer either since im using keyboard and headset . But definately not buying any mice from then razer until logitech or steelseries get their fair chance at me.
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
February 05 2013 00:46 GMT
#232
On February 05 2013 09:38 TheRubicon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 08:31 Assirra wrote:
On February 05 2013 08:10 Munio wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Deathadder hard to break? Dude, I had Deathadder for like year, maybe year and a half, then I switched back to my Logitech MX518, because Deathadder started to doubleclick. Now I'm using my 7 years old Logitech and it's not even close to die.

Also, Deathadder is absolutely not scratchproof. Scratch it even accidentaly with your nail and you'll have uncomfortable mouse for rest of it's life.

The only disadvantage of MX518 I see is getting it dirty easily. If your hands sweat a lot, your mouse will be dirty all the time. But it's rageproof. I love it.

The MX518 is an anomaly tough. Used it for god knows how many years and still works fine as a back up mouse.

Feedback that im not the only one getting multiclicks out of my left click. First gaming mouse ive used (twice bought) with same problem and is pretty beast, until multiclicks start happening. After reading through here, ill definately try elsewhere for mice, no hate towards razer either since im using keyboard and headset . But definately not buying any mice from then razer until logitech or steelseries get their fair chance at me.

Yea the double clicking is quite known, have the same problem and just ordered a G400, which is supposed to be successor of the MX518.
FoShao
Profile Joined November 2012
United States256 Posts
February 05 2013 00:53 GMT
#233
Razer Abyssus best mouse evarrrrr
ChanmanV
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1156 Posts
February 05 2013 00:54 GMT
#234
Yay gratz to both EG and Razer! Now I don't have to feel weird about having EG guests on Pro Corner anymore.
Glenn313
Profile Joined August 2011
United States475 Posts
February 05 2013 00:59 GMT
#235
Time to go get some razer gear now!!
Hey man
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
February 05 2013 01:13 GMT
#236
On February 05 2013 09:46 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 09:38 TheRubicon wrote:
On February 05 2013 08:31 Assirra wrote:
On February 05 2013 08:10 Munio wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Deathadder hard to break? Dude, I had Deathadder for like year, maybe year and a half, then I switched back to my Logitech MX518, because Deathadder started to doubleclick. Now I'm using my 7 years old Logitech and it's not even close to die.

Also, Deathadder is absolutely not scratchproof. Scratch it even accidentaly with your nail and you'll have uncomfortable mouse for rest of it's life.

The only disadvantage of MX518 I see is getting it dirty easily. If your hands sweat a lot, your mouse will be dirty all the time. But it's rageproof. I love it.

The MX518 is an anomaly tough. Used it for god knows how many years and still works fine as a back up mouse.

Feedback that im not the only one getting multiclicks out of my left click. First gaming mouse ive used (twice bought) with same problem and is pretty beast, until multiclicks start happening. After reading through here, ill definately try elsewhere for mice, no hate towards razer either since im using keyboard and headset . But definately not buying any mice from then razer until logitech or steelseries get their fair chance at me.

Yea the double clicking is quite known, have the same problem and just ordered a G400, which is supposed to be successor of the MX518.
Yeah my Death Adder did that too. Now I am using a Logitech G1 I paid $19 for and it has lasted longer than my Death Adder. I then got a matte finished G1 that I use with my other setup and combined I still have paid less than I did for 1 Death Adder.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
A Wild Sosd
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia421 Posts
February 05 2013 01:41 GMT
#237
Hoepfully there/s another EG Mouse Pad!
Bomber | TaeJa | Life | Scarlett I Twitter: @SosdSC2
InSSerenity
Profile Joined July 2011
117 Posts
February 05 2013 02:35 GMT
#238
On February 05 2013 10:41 A Wild Sosd wrote:
Hoepfully there/s another EG Mouse Pad!


This x1000, just hopefully one that doesn't cover half my desk -_-
brieN
Profile Joined November 2011
United States158 Posts
February 05 2013 02:36 GMT
#239
On February 05 2013 01:35 Sajaki wrote:
the 6gv2 is the best keyboard i have ever owned. I switched for EG to SS, and even though they are switching to Razer i am not getting another razer board. However, razer does make excellent mice, i love my abyssus.

you switched to a company because of a team? wow that is sad, you are just a fanboy that uses whatever a team is sponsored by, even though steelseries is a top company and razer is not.
check yo self befo yo wreck yo self
quaffle
Profile Joined December 2010
United States249 Posts
February 05 2013 02:37 GMT
#240
Congrats to EG and Razor! TL and EG to merge soon? That would be interesting. If not, this makes their relationship grow even closer regardless. Good things are happening.
Your success is only measured by the strength of your competitors.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC185
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub101
UpATreeSC 67
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 122
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m4027
pashabiceps1219
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby4997
summit1g1498
Beastyqt801
shahzam439
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0147
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.